VIDEOGAME ARTIST • Kenma Kozu...

By mtndewcollectors

•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and anim... More

✨KENMA SPOTIFY PLAYLIST✨
🎮 chapt. 1 🎮
🎮 chapt. 2 🎮
🎮 chapt. 3 🎮
🎮 chapt. 4 🎮
🎮 chapt. 5 🎮
🎮 chapt. 6 🎮
🎮 chapt. 7 🎮
🎮 chapt. 9 🎮
🎮 chapt. 10 🎮
🎮 chapt. 11 🎮
🎮 chapt. 12 🎮
🎮 chapt. 13 🎮
🎮 chapt. 14 🎮
🎮 chapt. 15 🎮

🎮 chapt. 8 🎮

1K 39 40
By mtndewcollectors

(a/n: trigger warning - death)

your pov:

currently you were in your dorm laying in bed with nothing to do. you had finished the cutscenes about 2 days ago and you decided to give yourself a break. however it was alot harder to relax then you thought. you see making the video game was relaxing to you.

it was never frustrating and you never got bored of it. you enjoyed making the models and the animations. so here you were getting ready to go to kenmas room. you were bored and needed something to do and usually he was a good person to hang out with.

you were going to visit him anyways since he didnt show up to class today either so you were really concerned. making your way down the hall you made it to kenmas room.

it was oddly quiet and you were getting more worried. knocking on the door you didnt hear a response so after a few seconds you knocked again.

"kenma?"

"nnngh come in.."

walking in you were surprised to say the least. there was trash everywhere, clothes all over the floor, and a ball of blankets on the bed. you could only assume kenma was under them. it had only been 2 weeks since you were last here but you still were surprised.

"kenma are you okay..?" you walked over to the bed and sat down next to the ball of blankets and pulled them back. kenma was there and he looked like he just woke up and had a tear stained face.

"you wanna talk about it..?" he sniffed and sat up.

"i- i don't know.." you rubbed his back and pulled him into a hug. he started crying and you just let him.

"..my cat died.." he mumbled it but you heard it.

"im sorry kenma.. what'll make you feel better?"

"i kinda just want to sleep.." you nodded and let him lay back down.

"..have you eaten yet?"

"no.."

"you take a nap and ill wake you up when i get some food for you okay?"

"...mkay.. c-can you lay with me.. for a little bit.." you looked at kenna and smiled slightly.

"yea" you layed next to the little ball named kenma and he held onto your hoodie while you played with his hair.

after awhile kenma eventually fell asleep and you replaced yourself with a stuffed animal he kept on his shelf. you got it for him over break because it was just cute. you started by cleaning his room and just threw his clothes into a laundry basket that was in the corner.

after that you texted kuroo letting him know what was going on and asked him what food would be best to get kenma. he told you a list of things and you decided on apple pie and some noodles from panda express.

it took you about an hour but eventually you got back to kenmas room. walking up to his desk you organized it to the best of your ability so you had space to put down the food. you ended up getting yourself some to. carefully you woke kenma up.

"..hey kenma.. wake up"

"mmm.. i dont wanna.."

"but you have to.. i have apple pie.." kenma opened his eyes and looked at you for a second before rubbing his eyes and looking around.

"..you cleaned my room"

"mhm now sit up i have panda express and you need to eat"

"...apple pie?"

"after panda express" kenma frowned but sat up nonetheless and made grabby hands towards the food. you giggled a little and handed him his food before sitting next to him.

"..thank you" you looked at kenma and smiled

"of course" you guys continued to eat in a comfortable silence until kenma and you finished.

taking out the apple pie, a whole one you got from a bakery akaashi recommend awhile ago, you handed him the box and a fork.

"you dont want any?"

"nah you can have it.. you wanna watch a movie?" kenma nodded and started to eat the pie offering you a bite every so often that you gladly took. you didnt want to upset him.

"why did you come over..?"

"what do you mean?"

"whyd you come over today.."

"you werent at school today and i was worried."

"..oh.. sorry"

"don't apologize"

"whyd you clean my room though..?"

"it needed cleaned and i wanted to do something for you.. besides i dont mind"

"..thank you"

"you dont need to thank me for cleaning your room"

"no i mean thank you for everything.. everything thats happened the past 2 months and everything you've done for me i really appreciate it."

"well.. youre welcome.. but thank you for being such an amazing person im glad we were paired for the project!"

"..me to" kenma slightly smiled and you smiled at him.

soon enough the movie was over and kenma and you finished the pie.

"can we go somewhere..?"

"yea of course where were you thinking ken ken?"

"park."

"mkay! ill let u get dressed"

"okay.."

you left the room and about 5 minutes later kenma emerged in new sweatpants and a hoodie, you were similarly dressed. you guys made your way out of the dorms and to the local park where you proceeded to walk around holding pinkies. he seemed to be calmed down and you were enjoying your time with him.

"her name was ai.."

"your cat?"

"yea.. she was really pretty.."

"was she sweet?"

"no she was a lazy cat that would hit people she didnt like"

"..oh" you guys looked at eachother before laughing.

"thank you for cheering me up.. even if it was just a little.."

"of course! you deserve it"

"..i wish i could've said goodbye"

"here let me show you something"

you ended up taking kenma to a special spot you always went to when you missed your sister. your sister was only 6 when you lost her. she was trying to get a ball that rolled into the road and was hit. you and her found this spot and would have picnics there all the time.

after walking through a wooded area you guys came upon a river. it was quite pretty. the river was surrounded by hydrangeas and you walked over and sat down in a clear spot with kenma.

"..what is this place?"

"me and my sister used to go here all the time before she died.. we would pick flowers and put them in the river.. here" you picked a flower and handed it to kenma and then picked one for yourself.

you walked closer to the edge of the river and crouched down to place your flower in there. kenma soon followed and did the same thing.

"its really pretty here.. and im sorry about your sister.."

"its okay, i come here whenever i miss her.."

"i can see why.. its quiet here"

"mhm"

you and kenma sat in a comfortable silence staring at the scenery and listening to the flowing water. at some point kenma had put his head on your lap and you were playing with his hair. kuroo had eventually called you asking where kenma was and you said he was with you.

soon enough you guys decided to leave and head back to the dorms where kenma got into bed and you decided to go back to your room.

"..stay please.." turning around you smiled at kenma who was making grabby hands and ended up laying next to him. soon enough he snuggled into you and you both fell asleep.

❤️      💬      ↪️
liked by n/n_monster.fiend, akaashi.k and 83k others

@ kodzuken: ty <3
tagged: @ n/n_monster.fiend

comments:

n/n_monster.fiend: yw <3 and i hope u feel better :)
   |
   kodzuken: :)

kenmas.WifE: okay are they dating or not?!
   |
   akaashi.k: mind your buisness 😁

akaashi.k: feel better kenma :) make sure you eat
   |
   kodzuken: n/n got me food :)

y/n.simp: no way they arent dating

kuro_and_chem: glad someones taking care of you
   |
   n/n_monster.fiend: well he needed some love so i gave it to him 😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
308K 12.2K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
3.9K 161 16
You work at this bakery near your college and see these 2 boys regularly at your job. Later on you find out one of them is a famous streamer on Twitc...
605K 18.7K 34
↳ anime thighs ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader