Between Us | Gojo Satoru

By amorawrites18

After the sudden death of the matriarch of the Yoshi clan, the elders of the Yoshi clan bind an agreement wit... More

Essential
First Day Jitters
Lucky You
Mission One
Closed Book
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Suspicions
The Eve of the Last First Year
Letting Go is the Hardest Thing to Do
The Morning After
Sister From Another Mister
Selfish
Warmth
Hypocrite
Facade
At a Distance
Prey
Pretty Lies
Solace
The Return of Satoru
Ghosts
Risks
The Way You Make Me Feel
Careful
In the Heat of the Night
Thinking About You

Into the Night

3.3K 87 96
By amorawrites18

After leaving the party you gladly accepted Gojo's invitation to take you back to his place. It didn't take long to get there, being that it was merely within walking distance from the venue where your party was held. It was the first time you'd been in Gojo's bachelor pad and you expected nothing less from a bachelor in his 20s. Everything was pristine, and neatly crafted with name brand appliances and intricately designed from top to bottom. The accent wall adjacent of the living room, was covered by floor to ceiling windows which provided dimly lit reflective lights peaking in from the city around you.

After taking off your shoes, you walked further inside of the penthouse taking in your new surroundings. Gojo stepped aside, walking towards the kitchen to pour himself a glass of wine. He then turns to you, watching him as you followed him into the kitchen.

Tracing your hand along the white marble countertop, you stopped briefly once you got to Gojo.

"Your place is so huge, you don't ever get lonely living here by yourself?"

"No, this is my home. I'm used to it doll." He says, putting his wine glass to his lips.

Gojo in fact never felt lonely living alone. Luckily he'd been blessed with charming good looks ever since he was a mere child. His confidence only skyrocketed once he reached adulthood, being that women naturally flocked to him with him hardly even trying. He loved experimenting with new women often times carelessly talking to more than woman at a time, but never too careless to slip up. Though he wasn't always the best at treating women the way that they should be treated. Most of his flings ending up in heartache once Gojo was no longer interested or he would simply just ghost them out of no where and blocking them without a trace.

As his days of being a bachelor were coming to an end the ghosts of his past flings would always haunt him. He wasn't always the best towards women, never staying long enough to get too attached, loving the convenience of a short term relationship with no strings attached. You would be the first woman that he'd actually have to put effort towards if he wanted to keep you happy. The thought in itself felt draining. He dreaded the day that he had to marry you. Though he knew you were gorgeous, you weren't necessarily his ideal relationship. But over the course of getting to know you, he felt as though he could trust you, and genuinely hoped that in the long run the two of you would actually work out.

"Gojo," you say in a low tone.

"Hmn?" He responds attentively.

"Have you ever had feelings for someone and they didn't like you back?" You asks, rubbing that side of your arm as your eyes downcast to the counter beneath you.

"Once, a long time ago. I don't really do relationships so I'm not the best person to ask for advice." He truthfully responds.

"Figured that much," you mumbled turning away from him as you walked over towards the window to gaze into the city.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two of you before you spoke up again.

"Fushiguro doesn't like me, and he made me promise that things won't change between us but, I know things will never be the same."

There was a brief uncomfortable moment of silence before you brush your hair behind your ear.

"I'm sorry I-I know you could probably care less about my problems,"

Gojo places his glass down onto the counter, following you into the living room. Your eyes met his reflection in the glass window. He hovered over you, placing his hands on the dip of your hips, carefully brushing your hair out of the way.

"It'll take some time but, you'll get over him eventually. I can help you take your mind off of him." Gojo says in a low sultry tone, connecting his lips onto the crook of your neck.

"Gojo," you shakily breathe out.

A soft moan escapes your mouth, as his hands slide down the curves of your hips. Your heart races in anticipation as you continue to let him tease you.

"Just say the word babygirl," he says awaiting for your approval to take it to the next level.  His tongue swirls swiftly around your pressure point lightly sucking until his love bites would remain visible by the time he would be finished.

"Gojo," you whimpered, your arousal growing as each second passed. "Please."

"Please what Princess?" He suddenly stopped waiting for you to respond.

"Please," you airily breathed out. "Fuck me."

Gojo smirked, hastily turning you around so that your back was facing the window. He takes his shades off so you could get a clear view of him.  His snowy white disheveled hair falls freely without the confinement of his mask.  He then bends down slightly, pressing his lips against yours.  You could still taste the reminisce of the wine he had earlier on his lips until he pulled away.  He uses his hand that was once at your hip to tilt your head up so you could look at him into his ocean blue eyes.

"You sure you want this? Babygirl I would ruin you till there's not an ounce of innocence left." He warns.

"Gojo, I want you to ruin me. Help me forget." You pleaded.

Gojo's lips crash onto yours. You instantly accept, following the movements of his sensual kiss. Your mind is suddenly clouded with thoughts of only him.  The kiss becomes sloppy the hungrier Satoru gets. His tongue prods at the entrance of your mouth, gated by your teeth, awaiting access until you finally catch on. Your tongues dance together under the moonlight. Parting away to breathe, a small string of saliva connects you two. He couldn't seem to get enough of you, hungrily nipping away at your skin,  peppering a trail of kisses along your jawline, down to the crook your neck. Your moans were music to his ears encouraging him to go on. For easier access over your short frame, he hoists you up with ease, placing your back against the window frame for all of Tokyo to see.

Your legs latch around his hips to steady yourself. Pulling him in closer, you could feel his arousal poking through his pants, that rested just beneath your thighs. You hastily fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, letting his chest be free. You stop to stare at the toned godly figure in front of you, tracing along the indention of his abs. He allows you to take him in, knowing your curiosity would've gotten the best of you if you didn't explore.  Keeping you in balance, his hand grips into the soft flesh of your ass. Feeling the need to free you from the burden of the clothes you were wearing, he carefully placed you down, turning you around to unzip the back of your dress. He carefully pulls your spaghetti straps to the sides, freeing your confined breasts. Your dress falls to the floor, pooling around the bottom of your feet. The only thing covering you was your lacy underwear that once matched your dress. He smiles at the sight before him as you unconsciously covered them.

"Don't hide them princess, you've made it this far might as well finish hmn?"

You nod in response, feeling your cheeks burn in embarrassment. This was really your first time, with the man you once so childishly had a crush on the first time that you met him. Everything was happening so fast. Was this something that you were mentally prepared for? Yes it would help you get over Fushiguro but it was bound to happen, the elders were anticipating on the next heir but your innocence would also be stripped away. Gojo would no longer see you as his student but his lover. 

Once he finished undressing, he turned to you, stroking his hardened dick in his hands. Your eyes widen in shock at his unbelievable size. He turns you around behind the back of the couch for support, bending you over at an angle. He rips the dainty lace into pieces with one hand, watching the shreds of fabric fall to the floor. You quickly turn around feeling the coolness of the air hit your overexposed ass. You shiver in anticipation, as his hand cups the lips of your vagina prodding through using his middle and ring fingers to prep your walls for something bigger. You wince slightly at the uncomfortable feeling, tightening around his fingers.

He could sense your uneasiness, watching your legs bend slightly underneath you.

"Relax princess or it won't feel good okay?" Gojo's husky voice tried to warn you.

You quickly nod, trying to put your mind at ease. He retracts his hand, tasting the small coating of your juices left on his hand. He brings his hand to his shaft, lightly massaging himself behind you. He grunts feeling himself enlarge around the palm of his hand.

Satoru places one hand on your hip as he teases himself at your entrance.

The head of his penis tingled unbearably, it was hot and fully erect as it prodded at the entrance of your pussy lips, separating them as he inserted himself further. A whimper escapes your mouth, gripping onto the couch at the unfamiliarity of his dick stretching out your walls. Small drops of precum formed around the small opening on his head, creating a natural lubricant mixing in with your juices that dripped along your thighs. Gojo moaned a little, guiding your hips further back as you attempted to pry away. He felt increasingly dizzy, lightheaded almost as he adjusted himself to the softness of your tightened walls clinging around his shaft. With one sharp thrust forward, Gojo shoves all of himself in you causing you to wail in pain.

Unable to breathe you feel his hips bucking forward thrusting into you, picking a rhythm to thrust to. The lewd sounds of your bodies crashing together was enchanting. The thickness of his girth and the length of his shaft was something you would probably never get used to. You knew that Gojo exuded big dick energy but you weren't expecting that to come from him. The ten inches of his fully erect penis hitting the base of your cervix caused you to moan uncontrollably underneath him. The uncomfortableness of this new awakening was still there, but the pleasure was slowly building at the pit of your stomach.

"Shit," he groaned, leaning forward. The hotness of his breath ghosting over your ear. "Damn babygirl you're so tight." His forearm covers your dangling bouncing breasts, kneading the soft flesh into the palms of his hands.

Your hand quickly found his, gripping around his large hands that cupped your breasts. Nearing your release, he could feel your walls tightening around him. His thrusts became sloppier and greedier as his animalistic side began to take over.

You whimper under him as you airily moaned out his name.

"I-I'm close, Gojo." You whine, rolling your hips backwards to meet his thrusts. Your toes curl at the pleasurable sensation reaching It's peak. The sudden movement startled him, his lips forming into a smirk.

"Fuck, I am too babygirl."

The pressure building in your abdomen was finally released as you came together. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, before closing them
shut. He groaned loudly, carelessly filling your insides to dispose of his hot cum. He pumps a few more times slowing his pace to ride out his high as he slides out, hovering his large body over you. He turns to kiss your cheek, backing away, needing to grab something to clean you off.

"You okay?" He asked, panting moving his hair out of his face.

You nod breathlessly, unable to feel the feeling in your legs still off of your high.

"I'm gonna go clean you up." Gojo says, walking off somewhere as you attempted to pull yourself together.

While Gojo went to look for something to clean you up, you slowly got up of the edge of the couch to look for something to cover yourself up with, feeling the coldness of the air around you. You wince slightly in pain, feeling the ache between your legs.

"Ow," you quietly whine.

Looking down below you, you notice a small line of of blood trickling down the side of your thigh.

"Shit," you cursed yourself. Quickly scrambling to find something to cover up with.

Gojo returned to the living room, now wearing a fresh pair of boxers with a warm towel in his hand looking for you. You quickly covered up with a pillow nearby, insecure about the way that your body looked right now.

"I think it's a little late to cover up now princess." He says, walking towards you.

Still quiet, your eyes trail upwards to meet his as he hovered over you, pulling you closer towards him.

"Mind if I clean you up?" He asks, offering his services to you.

You hesitantly shake your head as you watch him bend down on his knees at your level to clean up the mess he contributed to. Your arms fall onto his shoulders, leaning in as he graciously wiped along the insides of your thighs, and the folds of your vagina. Once he's done, he gets back up walking back once more to get rid of the dirty cloth.

When he returns, he brings back one of his shirts for you to wear.

"Um, you can spend the night I guess. You can take the guest room down the hall." Gojo says, tossing his shirt towards you so you could catch. "Or you could sleep with me, whichever makes you feel more comfortable."

Catching his shirt in your hands, you quickly put it on to cover yourself up.

"Can i stay with you?" You ask, hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Yea, I'll show you to my room." Gojo says, guiding you to the path that lead to his bedroom.

Your muscles ached with each step you took, stopping frequently to pace yourself. 

When Gojo looked back, and you weren't in his room with him, he stepped out into the hallway seeing that you hadn't even made it as far as he thought you did.  He catches up to you as you stood in the middle of the floor in the living room. 

"Are you alright?" He asked you.

"Gojo, I'm in pain." You respond, gritting through your teeth.

He then bends down to pick you up, carrying you bridal style before he lazily teleporting to his bedroom. 

"I'm gonna draw you a bath okay? It'll help with the soreness in between your legs." He says, placing you down to sit on the edge of the bed.

You nod quietly, watching him disappear into the bathroom.  You sigh, taking in the way the layout of his room looked.  His room continued with the grey scale theme of his home.  The king sized bed you sat on sat adjacent of the entrance to his bathroom.  Panning your head in a 360 direction, you noticed a large flatscreen TV mounted on the wall, and a door leading to what you presumed was his closet nearby it.  Underneath the tv was a black coated dresser, with a small frame of him as a high school student at Jujutsu tech with a young Shoko, and someone else you couldn't put a name to.  Stepping up off of the bed, you walk closer towards the photo frame, picking it up to get a closer view.  The unknown man opposite of Shoko wore a large smile, with his black hair pinned back neatly into a man bun.  Gojo looked exactly the same, only younger, famously sporting his black shades instead of his blindfold. 

Gojo cleared his throat startling you.

"Please don't touch my stuff." Gojo says, as you franticly put the frame down.

"Sorry, it was just a nice photo of what looked to be your high school days...I just got curious." You quickly apologize for the intrusion.  "Who's the man next to Shoko? I've never seen him before."

"I don't want to talk about it, Go take your bath before it gets cold the waters ready." He harshly responds. 

You meekly nod, wondering what triggered him to be upset. Without saying anything else you walk past him into the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

When you were finally home, Gojo picks up the frame, folding the stand back before opening the top drawer to his dresser, placing it inside.  He pinches the bridge of his nose, closing the drawer back before climbing into bed. He could feel a headache was forming, being that he barely had on his blindfold on all night which was typically used to protect the sensitivity of his eyes.  That night he left them off for you,  hoping you'd forgive him for how harshly he treated you earlier.  It wasn't that he was upset with you, he just wasn't ready to talk about his traumatizing days as a high school student with you just yet. He watched you shut down in front of him, knowing that you only wanted to keep the people around happy. It was one of the traits he despised about you, hoping one day you'd learn to think for yourself and put yourself first just as he did.

Twenty minutes passed when you returned from the bathroom wearing one of his shirts that looked like a dress on you.   

"You feel any better?" He turns to you, closely watching as you climbed into bed.

"Yes, thank you." You respond in a low tone.  You were exhausted after a long productive day.  With the night now turned into today, your actual birthday, you knew it would be even longer with whatever the elders of your clan had in store for you regarding preparations for the wedding.

"Gojo, can i hold you?" You ask quietly, watching his eyes look up to you.  He nods, accepting of you allowing you to move in closer to hold onto him. 

"I know that this relationship is just strictly business but if somethings bothering you...you can always tell me if you want." You tell him, hoping he'd take it into consideration. "Like my friends once taught me, it's not good to keep things alone."

He remains quiet not wanting to burden you with his problems, nuzzling his head in between the valley of your breasts, allowing you to play in his hair.

As the two of you laid there in the serenity of Gojo's bedroom, Gojo's rough calloused hands gripped onto your sides. Though he didn't admit it, he absolutely loved being the little spoon, feeling at peace as you intricately massaged his scalp knowing how stressed he was with the pressures of being the strongest. He never talked about his problems or what was going on in his mind, but with you here with him, he didn't want to let you go, afraid if he did you'd leave just like everyone else he'd care about in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
626K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
342K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...