The Sound Of The Sea [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ... More

π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’… π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’†π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’… π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’
π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
π‘¨π’π’π’π’–π’π’„π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•

π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’

2.5K 158 59
By Maguii_Sol

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Not a second after six am I was already downstairs and preparing breakfast for my siblings.
Not even the rooster was awake yet.

I needed to get everything done and make my way to the beach because I knew Harry was probably going for a run that morning and I couldn't miss the chance to see him again.

And this time my mission was to see him from close and maybe, if I don't freak out in the process, talk to him.

I finished setting the table for breakfast and went upstairs again, bumping into Lottie in the middle of the steps, to wake Fizzy up so she could get the rest of the family awake.

I opened Fizzy's window curtains and she growled, throwing a pillow to my head.
I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Why are you so active this morning?" - Fizzy asked after yawning.

"I have a lot to do, sis." - I said as I ran outside again.

Then I got down the stairs and Lottie sent me a death look.

"Too much energy for a Thursday." - She rolled her eyes while putting a waffle in her mouth.

"Yes, I'm going to start with the feeding."

"Have you eaten yourself, Louis?"

"Yes!" - I screamed as I closed the backyard doors behind me, leaving her talking to herself.

I fed all our animals in record time, I cleaned the barns and the stables, I brushed the fur of our four horses and by nine in the morning I had finished everything on my Thursday duty list.

I took Theodore out of his cubicle and put the staddle on.
I didn't waste a second to jump on him and to let him take me to the beach.

When we got there, I instantly felt the connection with Harry, knowing he was already at the beach at that time in the morning, and because of the connection, I knew exactly where to go.

So instead of getting off Theodore, I made him continue to gallop in the direction of the city.

Take it easy, Harry. You're not going to end up like her. You can stand up for yourself. You're not going to let this take you down again.

I whipped on Theodore's leash, making him go faster along the empty beach of the countryside.

As we got closer I started fighting more and more against blacking out. His voice was trying to pull me down into my thoughts, was asking me to get inside that mind void.
And I knew I couldn't give in again, because I wasn't going to fall off Theodore again.

It was really hard, but the magnet effect was keeping me going.
I needed to keep going.

It's not about the hotel anymore. I know I can run the fucking place if I wanted to. But I don't want it! Why are they forcing me to?

I stopped Theodore and I got down when I felt Harry was getting closer.
I tied Theodore's leash to a post on the side and continued my way by foot.

I just need five minutes of peace. Please.

I followed the voice until the magnetism stopped and my thoughts shut down.
That was the indication that we were on the same spot.

So he must have been there. But when I looked around me, there was nobody else on the beach with me.

And then I turned to the sea.

There he was.

I stared at the guy who was swimming calmly in the ocean, his naked sun-kissed chest showing from time to time, his brown hair soaked and sticking to his forehead, and the warm sunlight hitting on his face.
Even though the light wasn't letting me get the full picture of his features, I just knew he was beautiful.

I stared, I admired but I didn't dare to interrupt.

I took my shoes and left them on the dry sand, walking barefoot to the edge of the water and letting it cover my feet.

I thought he wasn't a fan of this. I never actually imagined him doing anything more than running.
Because as far as I knew he didn't like this place.

But I guess I was wrong.

He didn't notice I was there yet, he was just deep in his own world, swimming from right to left as I watched him from the shoreline.

At the point where he stopped swimming, he was showing me his back, I wasn't able to get a real look of his face yet.

Harry shook his head and I saw multiple drops falling from his wet hair, then he ran his hands on his hair, taking out the strands of hair that were sticking to his forehead.

Just with that movement I could see his back musculature tensing and I felt like drooling.

But that wasn't the end.

Because then he turned around.

I gasped.
To say I froze wasn't enough.

I felt my eyes burning the second he locked his eyes with mine.
Those same eyes I've had in my mind for days, they were even more penetrating in person than in my imagination.

My whole body started tickling, my heartbeat was racing and my head and ears were pounding, all at the same time.

That strong connection was there, and it was beating and impulsing me to walk to him.

But I just couldn't move my feet.

He froze too, I could see the upper part of his body trembling and his mouth gaping.
I knew he was feeling the same as me.

I snapped out of my trance and I intended to take a step forward, but just like that Harry started walking determinedly out of the water.
He passed by me and grabbed his shirt and trainers from the sand. 

I watched all his actions without finding the words to speak to him or the strength to move.

He turned to look at me once more, this time scanning me from head to toe, and finishing on my eyes again.
His green eyes softened when they found mine, but that didn't last longer than a second.
Because before I could say something he cut the connection between our eyes by walking away in the direction of the city.

I couldn't move. I couldn't follow him.

I just watched him leave from where he came, with my feet buried in the wet sand and the water covering them up to my ankles.

I lost my chance again.

Harry.

That was Harry.
And I felt it everywhere.

As I watched his figure get tiny and lost in the distance, I felt like my senses returned to my system. And with that, his voice reappeared in my mind as well.

How creepy was that? I need to get out of this place.

I didn't stay much longer, and I wasn't going to follow him again.
If he thought I was creepy, then he wouldn't like it better if I followed him.

Besides I wasn't so sure I could handle the intense experience of looking at him twice today.

So, when I recovered my body consciousness and Harry's voice dissapeared from my mind, I returned to get Theodore and gallop back to the farm.

🌊🌊🌊

When all the family sat down at the table to have dinner that night, my head was still spinning around my first real encounter with Harry.

I wasn't even paying attention to what my little brother was telling me, I was just out of it.
Just thinking on those eyes that hypnotized me and took my breath away.

"Boo, are you hearing me?" - Ernie asked me as he poked my arm.

"Sorry munchkin, what were you saying?"

"I was telling you that in two weeks we're starting school again."

"Oh, is that so? Are you excited?"

"Yes!" - He shouted and I laughed.

"I'm glad."

Since that little chat had already snapped me out of my thoughts, I decided It wouldn't hurt to join the adult conversation happening at the table either.

"It is said in town that the owners of the Styles' hotel are here." - My dad said.

"Those guys must be swimming in money." - Fizzy answered.

"What is the owner doing here anyways? It's not like they are here to work, they have managers and all that. They just give the name to the hotel and then go on vacation." - Lottie added.

"It's not the owner itself, it's his children. A girl and a boy. I don't know if they are staying though, they must be here only for business." - My mom continued.

"Yeah, I saw the boy the other day. He looks pretty much like a brat, not a country boy at all." - My dad said.

Wait.
Harry said something about running a hotel today.

Oh no. It can't be.

"Did you get his name?" - I asked and fought myself to make it sound like a relaxed question.

"I think it was Henry or Harry."

"Harry?" - My mom asked my dad but then looked to where I was.

She thought it too.
I sighed and nodded slowly.

My soulmate was a brat.

________
So, I have news.

First, I'm really happy because I've spent all day yesterday editing 'what if' so right now it's better written.

If you hadn't read it, you should do it because that ff it's my baby.

And if you already read it before, you should do it again.

Just kidding.

Second, this ff is getting better with every chapter and I get so happy while writing it.

Third, I'm thinking on doing a bonus chapter for BTL, what do you guys think?

Anygays, I got vaccinated the other day (with the first dose and I'm spending time in bed like never)

Great excuse to not do housework though.

But I'm in a really good mood and I wish you all a very great day ✨✨✨✨

Mag 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.9K 28
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« it's 2021 and Larry hasn't been confirmed yet. The fans are still waiting and the management is still pushing to cover all up. H...
2.8K 198 5
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
36.5K 2.2K 22
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ΚŸα΄€α΄…Κ ᴍΙͺsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
53.3K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...