who? (Trans Wilbur)

By peristeronicx

๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›? marked mature for... More

introduction
regarding wilbur (the cc) [2/26/24]
one | philza, awkward dad
two | raccoon roundworm and gremlin kids
three | who in the fuck
four | princess roleplay for the little shit
five | impostor syndrome, that fucker
six | birthday sausages
seven | he up and moved out
eight | boy-man, fast food superhero
nine | he doesn't want your pity cake
ten | secret sasquatch
eleven | he is sad
thirteen | "technoblade please don't get me fired, i have bills to pay"
fourteen | better or worse?
fifteen | it's been a minute
sixteen | woohoo 3/3 family members have landed on his doorstep
seventeen | children are fucking stupid
eighteen | end
final thoughts

twelve | he's giving you soup... threateningly

854 60 100
By peristeronicx

warnings: shark week (blood warning), self-neglect, eating disorder, over-binding, dysphoria

__________________________________________________________

Wilbur flinched when he heard his door jangling. Who in the fuck was trying to get into his apartment?

The door opened eventually, so either this fucker had a key or a lockpicking set. Footsteps that only sounded like impending doom approached Wilbur's bed, where he was rolled away from the newcomer.

"No wonder you sounded like shit." Techno put his hands in his pockets, studying the pathetic scene before him.

"Why are you here?" Wilbur hissed.

"Tommy told me to come," Techno said. "He said you don't seem like you're doing so well. He was right."

"Oh, yeah? What hinted to you?" Wilbur sneered.

Techno sighed. "Are you going to get up on your own or do I need to drag your ass to the bathroom?"

"Go away," Wilbur muttered. "I don't need your help."

"You're sitting in a pool of your own blood," Techno pointed out. "Tommy said you were crying all day. Did Dad really say something that bad?"

Wilbur huffed and buried himself in the blankets.

"You can't hide from me."

Techno pulled the comforter off, earning a squawk from the younger twin as he clung to the material. Techno somehow managed to pry Wilbur's grip off of the thick blanket, sending him tumbling back on the bed.

"You prick!" Wilbur shouted after him. "Go back home!"

"No." Techno disappeared with the comforter, then returned with his hands empty. "Now, again, are you getting up on your own, or am I dragging you?"

"You can't make me do shit," Wilbur spat, clinging to the sheets. "Let me rot."

Techno loosened the edge of the stained sheets, then grabbed each like a bundle, Wilbur still inside.

"What the fuck? No, unhand me! Fucker!" Wilbur hissed, trying to kick his way around the sheets, but it wasn't working very well.

"It's your own fault," Techno said indifferently. He started to fill the bathtub with water. "Go bathe."

Wilbur stuck his tongue out, earning a pull to his ear. "He-ey! Stop it!"

"Get in the fucking tub."

"No."

"I will throw your ass in that water. Don't mess with me," Techno threatened. "I don't think you want me to peel your clothes off of you, do you? Get in the tub."

Techno then left the bathroom, taking the red sheets with him. Wilbur slowly took off his darkened clothes, but refused to take off his boxers and binder. Technoblade could threaten him as much as he liked, but Wilbur wasn't taking that shit off. He slipped into the warm water, immediately staining it pink.

When the man himself came back, he let out a sigh. "No, take that off."

"No."

"Wilbur, take off the damn binder." Techno set down the clothes and towel he brought.

"Please don't make me take it off," Wilbur begged. "I can't- I can't do that."

"Your ribs would thank you," Techno said.

"You can threaten me and pull me around however you like, but I'm not taking it off," Wilbur hissed.

"Look, I get it, everything sucks and you feel like shit, but the quicker you actually listen to me, the quicker I can leave you alone," Techno argued. "Now take the binder off or I will hang you from your neighbor's clothesline."

"You're gonna have to fucking tear it off of me," Wilbur snarled. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I would, but I might accidentally dislocate your shoulder, and that would be fun to explain to the ER." Techno crouched by the bathtub. "I will, however, cut it off of you, and you'd be without a binder at all."

"Fucking hell, man." Wilbur started pulling the binder off. "Don't gotta be such a prick."

"Apparently, I do. Otherwise, you won't listen to me." Techno turned away towards the door. "When you're done, get dressed, without the binder, and come get your food. I know you haven't been eating."

"What the fu-"

"We can talk about this when you're not naked in a bloody bathtub," Techno cut off, closing the door behind him.

"I'm gonna snap that little gremlin's neck," Wilbur muttered, turning the water back on. Bloody water doesn't usually clean bloody skin very well.

After a bath thoroughly filled with Wilbur hating himself the whole way through, he dried off the water and put on the clothes. Luckily, they were baggy. Techno also hadn't taken the binder with him when he left, so needless to say, Wilbur was going to do this little trick called lying to his brother. The shirt was baggy enough that it shouldn't be incredibly obvious that he was still wearing the binder.

He was met with the steamy smell of microwaved soup. Techno turned around, the hot bowl between his hands, which both had oven-mitts on.

"Oven mitts?" Wilbur teased. "Come on, I thought you of all people would have just used your bare hands." He took the bowl from Techno with ease. "Whatever happened to the tough Blade?"

"What the fuck?" Techno's arms fell to his sides, the mitts falling to the floor. "That's- no, that's not possible. Put that down before you burn yourself."

Wilbur quirked a brow at Techno. "It's not even that hot." He set the bowl down at the island, taking a seat. Techno brought his own unheated bowl over, rolling his eyes.

"Sure it's not."

"Wait, are you eating cold soup?" Wilbur asked.

"Got an issue with that?" Techno met his eyes with a glare of his own.

"Aww, Techno can't handle the heat!" Wilbur cooed.

"I will find a way to kill you with this spoon," Techno said. He started to slowly eat his cold tomato soup.

but why the fuck is he doing that

who in the fuck eats cold tomato soup

Techno paused his eating and got a fucking ice cube from the freezer, then put it in his soup.

what the fuck??

i suddenly feel obligated to take that soup away from him.

"You don't deserve the right to eat soup anymore," Wilbur declared.

"Yeah?" Techno looked up. "Too bad. I peeled your ass out of that nasty bed, I think I deserve some soup how I like it." He got out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Wilbur asked.

"Letting Dad know that I'm staying for a few days," he replied with a shrug. "Now eat your soup before I put an ice cube in it and shove it up your asshole."

"Sorry, did you say 'shove it up my asshole'?" Wilbur choked on his water. "Please, Technoblade. Boundaries."

Techno looked over his phone. "I will fucking do it."

"I'd like to see you try." Wilbur gave a cocky smirk, trying to hide the swirling discomfort in his stomach at the idea of eating.

Techno sighed loudly, setting down his phone and spoon. "You really have to make everything hard, don't you?"

"Yeah." Wilbur set his face on his hand.

Techno grabbed Wilbur's spoon, scooping up some of the soup, and started to produce airplane noises. Wilbur flinched in surprise.

"I can't believe you haven't learned not to test me, Wilbur Soot," Techno said, voice low and menacing as he continued to rumble like a plane engine.

"If you're going to treat me like a child, I'll bite you like a child," Wilbur responded, baring his teeth. The spoon clanked into his teeth as Techno tried to force it into the gap.

"Okay, do it. Bite me." Techno looked unfazed.

Wilbur opened his mouth to bite, then realizing that Techno used to opportunity to stick the spoon in his mouth. His protests muffled. He forcefully swallowing, glaring daggers at his twin.

"Do you want to keep doing this, or are you going to eat now?" Techno asked, sounding bored by now.

Wilbur just snatched his spoon back and started to eat, letting out the occasional growl as Techno returned to his own icy tomato soup.

__________________________________________________________

1.3k words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 28 7
TNTduo Vampire AU (human!Quackity & vampire!Wilbur) Warnings: abuse, stockholm syndrome, religious trauma, assault, descriptions of violence, possibl...
290K 9.5K 23
Being in the foster care system for four years is tough but when you finally meet a nice family due to unfortunate circumstance you realize all hope...
361K 14.3K 20
"But why...why would they target you?" He asks The once comfortable feeling in the room was now replaced with tension so thick you could cut it with...
63.8K 2.1K 22
marked mature for suicide, self-harm, violence, and eating disorders. another one in the infinitely multiplying crowd. welcome. i don't think i need...