It's About Time. Tracer X Rea...

By Tsuidmendo_6

โšกMy name is Y/N Sparks and I'm the fastest man alive and I'm gonna tell you a heck of a story about my meetin... More

2.ยถ Acceptance ยถ
3.ยถ Trial ยถ
4.ยถ Fasterยถ
5.ยถLet's go to Londonยถ
A/N
6.ยถ Hana to the rescueยถ
7.ยถ Meet XS ยถ

ยถ First Attempt ยถ

403 6 0
By Tsuidmendo_6

Hello there, wanna hear a story? Of course you do well here's one. A story about my life as the fastest man alive before you says anything no I'm not the famous Barry Allen sorry😅, but hey don't worry. My name is Y/N Sparks and I'm the fastest man alive to the outside world I'm just a random kid that no one notice but I keep a secret I'm a speedster and I use my power to help people in Central City. I am the Flash and I'm about to meet quite a special person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Time skip) Morning 9am

The alarm goes on, I open my eyes slowly to see what time is it and then I saw it was 9 am already and I panicked falling of my bed. "I'm late I gotta go quickly!" Then I started packing my things and leave my house. I head to my work at Starbucks and apologize for being late (again), and get back to work.

Somewhere in the city

??:" That must be here right Winston?"

Winston:"Indeed I think we found the right place now come on let's move"

The two people head inside a big jet and leave for now.

Pov: Y/N

Many hours has now passed and I was about to go home when I hearded some people screams. Then instantly I leave my bag but it was empty because there was my suit, I put it on and ran as fast as I could. I arrive at the place and saw a man with a skull mask and shotguns."Who are you? What do you want? Ohh almost forgot put you weapons down now skull face or you might regret it!". He ignored me and look at some random directions.

??:" Get back here stupid monkey!! Die! Die! Die!" As he shoot to something that look like a gorilla.

Winston:" That's all you got Reaper?"
   He gave the man an arrogant smile and run to cover behind a car, and then a woman got out and started firing at the man with the skull mask until she teleport behind him but he predict it and he point his gun to the woman's face.

Y/N:" Ohh no you don't!!!"
    Then you appeared out of nowhere and start running around him as he was totally lost as he saw a red streak you threw a lightning bolt at him sent him flying through a wall. Then you gave a hand to the woman

"u alright?"

She nodded and replied

" who are you?"

Before you could reply you forgot that you can't let people know who you are, and you ran off as she stares at you leave the scene.

Time skip:

"Finally at home, what a day at least now I can relax but first....Jeez I'm so hungry"

you said as you grab you're wallet and got out.  You were walking around searching for the perfect place to eat then you found a little japanese restaurant not too fancy you get inside and a waiter asked you.

"Hello young man what can I do for you today?"

You turn around to sit on a chair at the bar and face him and replied.

" I would like the best ramen u got please".

The waiter wave his hand as a sign

"Will do sir, one ramen from the chef coming through".

You started looking around and froze when you saw the same girl from earlier then in an instant you hide you're face behind you're hand and hope that she doesn't recognize you. Then the waiter came and you face him.

"One ramen from the chef here"

you look at the meal with passion and excitment

" Thanks it look delicious".

??:" The ramen here are so nice!".

A voice behind you said, you face the person to see that's it's the girl from the battlefield and you started sweating and replied

"I-I never came here so...".

??:" Oh sorry my name is Lena, Lena Oxton, hey u ok? Are you hot?"

you started panicking but gave a poker face and replied

" yeah yeah I'm fine.."

she started getting closer and asked

"Can I take a seat here?"

She pointed at the chair in front of your's.

"Yeah u can".

Pov: Y/N

"God she's cute and beautiful but I gotta stay focus, nobody can know that I'm the Flash. But I gotta admit that if it weren't for that secret I'll definitly ask her out". Then I notice she stared at me for a moment I gotta start a conversation with her, " So you come here often?" She didn't listen.

Pov: Lena

"Hey he look so hot~~~ I want to ask him out now! But I got this stupid mission on a report about the man I saw earlier his powers are like mine". Then I noticed that I was staring at him drooling and it was so embarassing.

Y/N:"Miss Oxton u ok?"

You waved you're hand in front of her and she quickly said.

" Call me Lena"

she winked at you made you blush a little for her to notice and she took the opportunity to ask.

" What's you're name by the way?".

"Shoot..sorry the name's Y/N Sparks".

Lena:"it's nothin luv says wanna exchange numbers?"

Y/N:"Oh yeah here"

you wrote you're number and gave the paper to her and she gave you her's.

Lena:"Yay let's be friends"

Before you notice she came to you and carry you

"W-woa what u're doing? Put me down."

Then she started laughing

"Never luv, in you're dreams"

She hugged you thight and put her head on you're chest

"Lena no"

you said but she replied

"Lena yes~"

she bite you're neck and you started blushing really hard

"Stopppp!"

You yelled like a little kid. Later she put you down and you look at you're phone and realised it was past 9pm so you were about to leave when she grabbed you're arm

"Do u need anything ? I gotta head home it's getting dark out ther-"

before you could finished you're sentence a car break through the wall and crashed the entire restaurant then you noticed Lena with a different outfit and two guns and something on her chest she stand in front of you to protect you

" U ok luv?"

She asked worried, you nodded and grab her to get cover.

"I'll protect you luv".

Y/N:" It's not because I'm a kid that I can't take care of myself you know?"

Lena thought in her head

" a kid- a KID?! He's a kid! "

Then you got up to see who cause all these damages and it was a tall woman with purple skin, a sniper and some sort of goggles. Lena know her and got so mad that she rush toward her.

Lena:"Widowmaker..I swear get out before you regret it"

her face was about to explode with pure anger.

Y/N:"You know that psychopath?!" You yelled.

Widowmaker:" What do we have here ohh~ quite hot kid wanna have fun with me?"

She said seductivily.

Y/N:" Eww...aren't you like 40 or somethin? Plus No!"

You screamed at her. Lena looked at you with relief and started firing at her while she weren't paying attention and got hit on the stomach before collapsing on the floor blank but Lena then grabbed her by the hair and started punching her again and again, blood everywhere. Lena looked at you but you were shocked and horrified by the violence of Lena

" Why is there always guns, people need heroes not killers Lena ".

Then you started to ran off the restaurant but she followed you and blink in front of you tears falling down

"I'm sorry I over reacted, it's just I though she could hurt you!"

You looked to the ground

" Sorry but I can't have a friend that has no heart and just abuse people that easily, that's not the way of the hero farewell...".

Instead of crying again she hugged you

"Lena let it go"

you started moving but she never let go

" Never pls stay with me luv I'll never do that again promise"

but all you felt was

"LET ME GOOO UR CRAZY!!!"

You yelled but she doesn't seem like letting go so you got only one solution.

Y/N:" Know what? It doesn't matter anymor-"

You felt a person was staring at the scene and you knew it was a cold presence. Lena got punch to the floor and you ran off to change quickly.

Widowmaker :" Wow look at the brave hero he left you behind, pauvre chérie"

she said coldly, Lena got up

" Don't you dare mock him! He had pity for you!"

A grin appeared on her face

" That's when I took advantage of the situation and-".

??:" Are you planning on shutting you're mouth or what. Don't you see? You're wasting my time"

she turned around to face a man in a red suit and got so worked up she took her sniper and shoot at you. In an instant time it was like time froze you started catching the bullets and ran behind her.

??:"That's all u got?!"

You then let all of the bullets falling to the floor as she turned around to face you.

Widowmaker :" Why you little! Who are you?!"

??:" Me? Oh I'm the one that gonna put you in jail for a long time."

You said menacing her with a smirk.

Widowmaker :" Oh yeah ?! Catch this then!"

She threw a grenade to the floor but you vibrated you're hand to cut it into slices before before put it in front of her.

??:" Oh almost forgot hand over you weapon".

Before she could answer you took the sniper and started crushing it to the ground

" here no more danger now time to put you in jail".

A smirk appeared on her face and took a knife and cut you're chest

"AAARRGHH!!!"

You sreamed in pain and she smiled at you

" maybe you'll catch me next time kid"

she jump on buildings and you lost her.

Lena:" Wow! What happened?! Do u need me to take you to the hospital?"

Pov: Y/N

"I don't wanna do this but I have no choice I don't know if I can trust her but she's the only person here..."

You removed you're cowl and she saw you

Lena:" Luv? Why? Why are you here...?"

Y/N:" Lena..."

Lena:" Don't you see?! A kid has nothing to do with criminals!!"

Y/N:" LENA!"

Lena:" What were you thinking?!"

Y/N:" STOP!!! Let me speak for god sake! Right now I need you to take me to my home pls. You don't have to but-"

Lena:" Of course I'm taking you home luv now grab my hips and I'll carry you"

Time skip, Pov: Lena

At Y/N's home

" He's in a bad state I don't think taking him home will change something, I might get him to Angela after that. First and most importantly I'm carring him~ I can smell his scent mhmm so good, and he's grabbing my hips!! Hihii!"

You got up still in pain with blood on you're suit you opened the house and asked Lena

" Can u take me upstairs I need to change first"

she nodded and put you on her back getting you upstairs, then you headed to the bathroom and started to remove you're suit, suddenly the door opened and Lena came

"Do you need anything luv?"

You didn't move at all blushing as she stares at you're body drooling again.

Pov: Lena

"Am I dreaming cuz I never want to wake up, his body, his abs, he's so hot... This isn't fair why he's so cute" I started blushing while looking at him, "wait he's blushing too?! It means I have a chance yay!"

Y/N:"Hey! Heyo earth to Lena? U ok?"

Lena:"uhh....What?! Oh ye I'm good I mean you...uhhh yes?"

Y/N:" You're drooling again"

as you lift her chin. She started to blush even more.

"Can u help me I'm still bleeding u know?"

Lena:" Oh I'm so so sorry luv I totally forgot I'll go catch some medicines and bandages"

She stood up confident and leave but go back cuz...

" Uhh where's the medicines pls"

she asked embarassed.

Y/N:"Oh brother...the kitchen first door to the left downstairs but just gimme the medicines I'm going to show u something "

Lena nodded and blink to the kitchen and got back in an instant

"Here do u want me to do it for u?"

You accepted her help and as soon as she's done with the medicine you're body started vibrating and healing on it's own. Lena stare at the scene,

"I have super fast healing! So cool am I right?!"

Lena:"Ye true!"

Suddenly Lena's watch started to beep

"Lena get back to base we need u here it's Talon, our base is under attack!"

Winston screamed over the watch.

"Dw luv I'm on my way!"

Y/N:" You mean on our way"

you smirked

Lena:" But you're still healing?! There's no way you're coming!" You didn't listen and asked "U see the ring on the right table there? Give it to me"
She picked to the ring and throw it to you.

Y/N:" Alright let's do this!" The ring opened and a suit pop out of it and you phase into it and got ready
" Gotta go fast! Sorry Lena but see ya" you joke and ran off around the city and go to the direction of Overwatch HQ.

Lena:" Are u kidding me?! This kid I swear..." She closed the door and blink to an Overwatch super sonic jet not too far from her location.
Many minutes later Lena saw a red streak around the road, "Bloody hell he's fast!" She were atonished by the show but suddenly you increase you're speed a little and the electricity's light started to glow and Lena still flying saw that before you created a shockwave you were now running faster than Mach 4 and you felt so alive.

Y/N:" YOOOOHOOOOO!!!!" You screamed full voice.

Time skip: At Overwatch HQ

You arrived and saw some people on the ground and The skull face from many days ago showed up.

Reaper:" You again, kid you're gonna die this time"he growled.

Y/N:"Oh I think gramps need a lesson" you were in a fighting pose ready to go at full speed and the lighting glow even more "Bring it on"
You rush toward but he got the first hit but you replied and aim for the chin.
Something got up and looked at Reaper and then you.

??:" This is the man from last time" said Winston while an Asian girl and a bazilian man stand up to see the show.

??:" Who is that dude? Wait I think I already saw him on the news, he save an entire city from a crashing satellite he's a hero!"

Winston:" Lucio do you know his name?"

Lucio:" ye his name is-"

Y/N:" I'm gonna answer that question myself, I am the Flash!" You got behind Reaper and started to throw lightnings bolts at him so he can't dissapear and go away.

Lucio:" ye man go get that old skull face!" He started to cheer you. " Hey Hana! Come on"

Hana:" He got some style" she started to follow his friend.

Y/N:" Here the final blow!" You started to run in the opposite direction far from the base.

Winston:" Where is he going?"he asked to Lucio.

Lucio:" Don't know big guy"

Lena's ship landed and she saw everyone "hey how's everyone?"she asked worried.

Lucio:" Great now that he's here!"

Lena:" Who?" She asked confused

??:" Hello friends!" A big man in armour yelled

Winston:" Reinhardt welcome back to base" he offered his hand

Reinhardt:" thank you my friend. I have a question to ask I saw a red thing moving fast what's that?"

Lena:" Oh bloody fuc-"

The ground started to shake and a sound could be heard far away, a gigantic shockwave were near but in the middle of it.

Y/N:" HEYYYY SKULL FACE!!!!!!!! TAKE THIS!" You yelled at him

Reaper nearly stand up and face you. You explode and ran to him and punched him full strenght and you send him flying to a mountain far from here.

Y/N:" OH YEAH!!" You screamed full of pride.

Reinhardt:" That's what I call a total victory friend!" A big man said to you

All of Overwatch's agents cheered

Lena:" U little-! U tricked me luv!" She got mad at you.

Y/N:" Listen if I got these powers and do nothing to protect people who would do it?"

Winston:" And that's why you should join Overwatch Flash" the giant ape said facing you.

Y/N:" Oh shoot sorry fellas see ya!" You make peace sign with you're hand and tried to escape but Lena grabbed you're arm.

Lena:" Not this time luv~"

Y/N:" Let go of me no one can know who I am!" You affirmed.

Lena:" Luv I already saw u're face 😑 it doesn't matter anymore"

Y/N:" Fine blehhh😝" You push a button on u're emblem and the mask dissapeared revealing u're face " Done happy now?"

Hana:" He's just a kid" she said happy " I'm not the only young agent anymore".

Y/N:" I didn't said I'll join u know"

Lena:" Ohhh" she felt sad to hear this.

Winston:" How does you're suit work? You're mask dissapeared on it's own" he asked confused.

Y/N:" Nano technology I made this suit" you affirmed and zone out a second " Ahhhhhh buck it where do I sign to join?"

Lena:" Yayy!" She jumped to hug you.

Winston:" Welcome to Owerwatch I'll bring you a suit with-"

Y/N:" no thx big guy but I got an idea we could team up to make some toys for our friends Talon after I want to talk to you 'bout something that gonna make you and someone happy but first u guys have food I need to eat hehe"

Winston:" Yes but we gotta go to another base and get a room for u, so everyone to the jet"

Y/N:" Alright!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm back with first chapter hope you enjoyed it and ima started the next one so stay connected and see ya✌️

- Tsuidmendo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
699K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...