JESSICA ✔

By sarcasticloner099

Jessica took her seven-year-old daughter and fled, believing it was for the best. What she didn't know, was... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
BONUS

Part 5

652 17 2
By sarcasticloner099

I must admit living together again feels great. Every morning I can't help but acknowledge the fact that we are adapting back to our old routine rather quickly. However I can't also ignore that there is so much to be made up for. Too many feelings yet to be truly expressed. We are treading cautiously around one another.

It hurt me deeply that I was the one  who had caused it. Despite the number of times they have reassured me of their forgiveness,I feel like there is an explosion just waiting to be set off. The fact that Nick and I are left alone; like it has always been since we reunited, and in grim silence, is evidence enough.

Though I am lying  on his chest, with his arms around me, he feels distant.

The whole situation feels alien. Nick having to watch me everyday doesn't feel  good for the kind of relationship we  have. He knows it somehow, and I guess that's why, he nudged me back and stood deep in thought. He walked till he got  by the window and just  gazed outside.

I sat by the couch watching as he stuffed his hands roughly in his pocket. After what seemed like an eternity, Nick turned around, and headed for the bedroom.

Minutes later, he emerged fully dressed and holding his jacket carelessly. He walked towards me, and  I rose when he got to where I was.  After a little staring match, I took the jacket from him and helped him suit up. We both stared at each knowing pretty much what that step meant in our relationship. He was trusting me to be on my own. I leaned forward and kissed him expressing my gratitude and joy.

"I hope I am doing the right thing."

"You are, I promise." My words seemed to convince him because without hesitation, he left.

I was too eager to be left on my own, I hadn't considered how boring it would be around this big house. Not to mention a ton of staff around, something I am yet to acquaint myself with. After a long debate in my thoughts, I  settled for what I did best; sleep.

I somehow managed to pass five long hours taking a nap. I was woken by Nate's and Nick's arrival. I was surprised to see them back earlier than Alina but I didn't comment on it, because I knew they were afraid of finding us gone.

Soon after I confirmed it to be,  as they got more lascivious, with an hint or urgency. It didn't fail to put me in the mood though as I gave the same energy back.  We didn't bother changing rooms when our activity got heated. We just discarded our clothes urgently and  before long our tangled bodies moved in a perfect sync, each taking and giving freely. It was just a quickie but it wasn't any less exhilarating.

We just laid there after, contently holding one another.  Nick was the first to break  serenity by observing the time. We barely had thirty minutes before Alina got home. I suggested we take a shower and as a fool that he is, Nick wasn't for my idea.

" Do we really need to shower?"

" No, I would like to welcome my daughter home from school, with cum dripping down my thighs!"

"I missed that mouth " Nate chipped in giving me a simple kiss as I broke our connection.

"Are we talking about the same mouth?" Nick asked  feigning surprise and I shot him a mean glare as Nathan erupted in laughter.

"Maybe," Nate uttered licking my lips and pulled back to starr intently.
After a while I rose, gathered my clothes and rushed to our bedroom; they waren't far behind.

Dinner time turned to family talent show amidst laughter and teasing; lots of teasing especially on Nathan's side. Poor Mr President was the joke of the night.

We stayed up late watching tv delightfully as the following day would be a weekend. We all looked forward to spending quality time together.

It was past 3:00am when we opted for sleep; in Alina's case at least. Back in our room, the climax to an amazing day was timely approaching.

"Someone is not in a playful mood tonight." Nathan observed as we all got in bed after brushing our teeth. Nick is oddly silent, and my light touches seems to go unnoticed to him. He appeared fine just moments ago, but now he seemed occupied, and tense. I find this intriguing, and I want to find out why, but at the moment I have  just a way of lighten him up.

" I am always in the mood with you two around. " I seductively uttered each word, glancing between both.

" Aren't you tired and sore?" Nate shot back provocatively tilting his head to one side, raising his eyebrows with a smug smile.

"I am, but I know what I want, and it has nothing to do with my sore ass." I bite back just as charmly towards him, and I felt Nick shift closer trapping me between them. Not that I wanted to get untrapped

"You don't say!" Nate exclaimed as he unbuttoned his shirt. It was obvious from his satisfied grin, he knew exactly what I wanted.

"You have a very dirty mind woman,"

"You can't blame me for having these wild thoughts of you two grunting and groaning against each other as I get myself off."

" You will get exactly that." The confidence in which Nate uttered those words awakened something untamed in me. I groaned in dire need and uttered shamelessly, "I need to see you two..."

" I would hate for you to ask twice." Nick spoke up for the first time. He grabbed my neck and turned me to face him. He kissed me lightly and addressed Nate crudely. "Lose your pants and bend over that couch, she wants a show."

"I had started wondering if she would ever ask." Nate smirked and without wasting  any time he started stripping hastily. He left the the bed for the two-seater couch situated on the foot of the bed.

Nick took his time kissing me ardently and left me  wanting more before he joined Nate.
I felt lucky to know, that more was certainly coming.

Not taking my eye off them even for a second, I  undressed fast. It was as if I was  letting out that part of me I had locked away for six years. That freaky side that everyone has, but can only let it show with a spouse; or spouses like in my case, who do not make you question your worth to them. I had no modest whatsoever where these two are concerned, but their respect for me is unquestionable.

I must have truly been crazy thinking I could have gone forever without them. I cast away those  thoughts, and let the erotic scene  unfolding in front of me, and which would probably put kama sutra to shame captivate me.

Nick kissing his way slowly down Nate's back, is heating my body up fast. Consuming type of excitement is taking over every cell of my body.  The way his hands  are roaming on Nate's body possesively is sensual and damn hot to watch. He trails further down to his butt which he squeezes and slaps lightly on each cheek. Nate automatically lifts his hips and archs further getting in the position we all desired.

I licked my lips as Nick started preparing Nate to put up with his length. Needy sounds escaped the latter's mouth as he begged for the ultimate. Nick took his sweet time sliding in as he groaned in pleasure squeezing his eyes shut. His excitement was visible from the way his his lips parted his breathing changing.

What started as slow strokes, hands roaming here and there turned heated. Nick's pace changed, he gripped on the hips tighter, and slammed in and out, possessing the man he was fucking.

I can't tell the exact moment when I joined them, but my toy came in hardy and  soon enough I was just at the edge just like they were. Nick seemed more composed compared to Nate and I who were barely holding on. As if sensing the struggle within us, Nick picked up speed sending us over with a firm voice and he soon followed.

Despite the relief I got, I was still in need of more. I would have gone for them had they not made their way to the bed. Nate quickly pushed me on my knees, and aligned himself with me  as Nick did the same with him once again.

No further coherent words were exchanged between us, as we rode our bliss.

***********

"Some places will always feel like home."  Nick mumbled as my head rested on his Chest.

"In me you mean?" I asked for he was still deep inside me after our third round.

"That can be as well, but I meant this, the three of us together and with our daughter just a few doors away. " Nick explained seriously. Nate who is buried at my other end, tightened his arm around me, and threw his leg over mine leaning on my back.I let out a content sigh and closed my eyes .

" When did you become this wordy in sappy talks?" I asked after a small silence.

"I vowed if we ever find you again, I will express my thoughts more. We thought maybe we hadn't expressed our emotions well and that's why you left."  Nick's voice lowered at the last part and it didn't cease to trigger my shame and guilt.

"Fuck! I am sorry you had to suffer like that, I truly I am." I informed quietly

"We know, and we forgave you. It's not on intent, that the ordeal keeps getting referred to. We can't avoid the subject forever."  Nate uttered carefully.

" I understand, and I want to know what exactly happened after you discovered we were gone. I think that's where we should start reclaiming our lives."

" I agree, we will fill you in on our point of view, not today though.  For today, I just want to enjoy our family." Nate replied

" That's okay by me, as long a......"

" Don't worry, " Nick interrupted, "we will tell you everything tomorrow. I don't think Nate and I want you drilling the shit out of us, if we delay any longer,  which you are likely to do sooner or later. " I laughed remembering how afraid they used to be of my drilling. "We haven't forgotten how good you are at it."

" Glad you remember."

" Who can forget the badass lieutenant Klain?  I bet everyone in our squad remembers you to date; even if it's just when they need to question someone."

"If you put it like that, I do sound like a legend."  I winked gleefully

"That you are, Jessica." Nate announced confidently

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 19
Briar Raichand, a resilient and determined young woman, sought a fresh start in the quaint, close-knit community of Don Springs. Her heart brimmed wi...
116K 5.9K 15
Brothers - we shared everything growing up... until we started to see Salem as more than the kid next door. That's when the games began, each of us v...
43K 3.2K 34
Carmen was lost. She has no memory, she has no name. No one has come to claim her. Samson was lost. His reason for living was taken away from hi...
5.1K 525 26
Mira was born for a single purpose - to die. Caught in the web of an ancient bargain, Mira tries to run from fate and ends up in the arms of an inc...