REINCARNATED IN Harry Potter

By Vouexdeese

reincarnated /ˌriːɪnˈkɑːneɪtɪd,ˌriːɪnkɑːˈneɪtɪd/ having been reborn in another body. "a reincarnated soul" "Y... More

Prologue
First trip to Diagon Alley.
Dementors
Time turner and Sorting hat
Tea leaves
Talons
Boggarts
The flight of Fat lady.
GRIM DEFEAT
Grim defeat-2
Hogsmeade
First Christmas at Hogwarts
Patronus
Friendship?
Renevia's patience.
Divination
Quidditch
Exam
Hagrid and Buckbeak
Cat,rat and dog
Marauders
The Dementors kiss
The Real use of Time Turner
Going home
Invitation
The Burrow
Family's Dinner
The Portkey
Bagman and Crouch
The Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Fred And George
Aboard The Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts
Triwizard Tournament

Hogwarts express

7.7K 260 7
By Vouexdeese

For the rest of days before she started her Hogwarts year, she spend most of her time reading all the third years book, as you can see, she gonna take all the subject just like Hermione, it's just an excuse to tried out the time turner, maybe she could experienced the adventure through time.

Eventually , she managed to adapt to her new surroundings quite well. Since, she knew she already dead in her previous life, so she just accepted her new family all heartedly, living as Renevia, new identity means new life, forget about the past. Life goes on~

The small white owl hoots from its cage, Renevia couldn't help but melted at the sight of cute little thing that being name as Bubbly, with it's bubbly personality. She admitted it she surely has a soft spot for cute things, for example the owl and Crookshanks, no -not that Scabbers ewww..

Renevia already tried some spells as the trance of magic in her still haven't stricter yet , because she just start her year at Hogwarts so she would like to spend her time wisely.

She did tried a couples of time to cast the Patronus charm as she know she will need it . It is an advanced spell and she acknowledged that it takes a powerful magic behind it.

But she had to try incase she want to survive the year.

She closed her eyes , tried to find her happiest memories.

Memories...memories...memories..

Found it.

She took a deep breath before she said the spell loud and clear.

"Expecto Patronum"
Only a wisp of silver smoke come out from her tips of wand.
Shaking her head , she tried again.

she had tried it for Endless of time but still the same thing came out from her wand. She huffed in distress, trying to give up but then it reminds her that she definitely need this spell , felt a slightly encouraged , she tried again.

This time , she tried to use other happy memories. Closing her eyes once again,

that's it...

Her happy memories , the day she got the Hogwarts letter..

"Expecto Patronum"she cried.

All of sudden she felt a surge of sensation through her body. A warm feeling running through her vein until it reach her hand and wand. A glow beautiful, flying insects with large scaly wings come out from tips of her wand . They flapping their wings up and down ,flew across the room . A butterfly landed on her finger .

"Cool" she said in soft voice. Then they slowly vanished form her sight and she beamed at her achievement proceed try a few spells that she thought it could be useful during her year in hogwarts.

***

On the September 1st, the family already arrive at the busy King Cross. Renevia kissed her parents goodbye and ran to platform nine and three quarters, pushing her trolley with her luggage and owl cage.

When she saw the entrance of platform, she almost stumbling in excitement ,
Not wanting to wait any longer , she quickly make her way to it and pushed herself through the brick walls with her eyes shut.

At the time she open her eyes, a Scarlet Hogwarts express placed Infront of her.
Smell of smoke drift over to her nose, as she saw a huge chattering crowd with bunch of red hairs ,assuming it was the Weasleys, she followed them from behind.

But soon they got out from her sight as the crowd start to squeeze themselves inside the train. She shook at the chaos, and decided to be the last one get in since she prefer the nice way.

She off down the corridor, looking at an empty compartment for herself, but all are full until her eyes landed on a compartment which is on her right sides. She looked at inside with the familiar three in it,

"Hi, can I sit here?" She asked.

The bushy girl who constantly tried to sit down , lift her head at the raven hair girl.

"Ohh !! Sure," she said. Grinning at the response and sat herself down besides Harry before slid the compartment door close.

"Are you new?" The girl who was sat opposite her seat asked.

"Yeah, nice too meet you, I'm Renevia Donovan."

"Nice to see you too, Renevia. By the way I'm Hermione , Hermione Granger— and this Ron Weasley ," she gestured her hand toward the red hair before moving to the next one —,"then this is Harry —Harry Potter."The boy seem an awful awkward to her after their first encounter.

"Relax , Harry— I am not gonna eat you," she said jokingly while giggle at him who was sheepishly look at her.

"Who you'd reckon he is?" Ron hissed as his eyes at the sleeping man.

Renevia lift her head over Harry's , then when she took a glimpse of the body, Remus Lupin. Without thinking she murmured out something

"Professor R.J. Lupin.."

"How do you know?" Ask the ginger with his head turn at her, his eyes brows lifted along with Harry's.

"It on his case," Hermione replied, pointing at the luggage rack over the man's head, where there were a small, battered cased held together with a large quantity of neatly knotted string. The name, Professor R.J.Lupin was stamped across one corner in peeling letter.

"Wonder what he teaches?", Said Ron, frowning at Professor Lupin's pallid profile.

"That's obvious," whispered Hermione." There's only one vacancy isn't there? Defence against the Dark arts"

"Well i hope he's up to it," said Ron doubtfully." He looks like one good would finish him off.., doesn't he?" Renevia just frowned at his sentence, that's not quite nice thing to say. "Anyway.." before he could turned to Harry , Renevia can felt that the Weasley eying her from the corner of his eyes..
"What were you going tell us?"

Knowing that they still reluctantly tried to share it with her since she still new to them, she offered herself to get out for a second.

"No—you can just sit here anyway—" said Hermione softly , and Harry nodded at her.

Then, Harry start to explain everything about what Mr Weasley had told him about Sirius Black. The way he uttered Sirius's name as though he was talking about some stranger, a cold blooded murderer seemed hurt to Renevia. Even though she knew that Harry didn't knew the story behind it yet, it didn't stop her from feeling bad.

When he finished, Ron looked thunderstruck while Hermione had her hand over her mouth. She finally lowered them to say,

"Sirius Black escaped , to come after you? Oh Harry— You'll have to be really really careful, don't go looking for trouble, Harry__"

" I don't go looking for trouble,"said Harry , nettled." Trouble usually finds me"

"How thick would Harry have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill him?"said Ron shakily.

" What do you think ,um- Re-nevia?" Asked Harry who tried to so hard to included her in the conversation.

"well—I think there might be a reason he wants to find you—" she said , purposely use the word ' find' instead of 'kill'.

With that the trio fall into deep thought as well as Renevia who constantly tried to find a way to help Remus Lupin and Sirius Black.
Then she briefly glanced at the rat in the ginger's pocket.

"What's that noise?" Said Ron suddenly.

A faint ,tiny sort of whistle was coming from somewhere. They all looked around the compartment.

"It's coming from your trunk , Harry"
Said Ron, standing up and reaching
Into the luggage rack. That's when he pulled the pocket Sneakoscope out from Harry's robes. It was spinning fast in Ron's palm, glowing brilliantly.

"Is that Sneakoscope?" Asked the brunette interestedly.

Renevia has her eyes on the ratty man who constantly couldn't sit down calmly , and she knew it must because the presence of Professor Lupin, the old friend of him. The friend he betrayed and lied to.
She could felt that her lips twitch upward slightly but tried so hard to hide it from the trio as she know that this year will be hard year for that ratty man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.1K 22
[Book 5 in the 'Draco Malfoy' SERIES] Wanna know what the worst thing about time travelling is? Fixed points in time. Draco doesn't know whether or n...
1K 25 10
Everyone in the wizarding world knows the story of the Potter's. James Potter who died that faithful night in 1981, Stephanie Potter who lived at the...
31.7K 1K 29
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
98.7K 2.3K 44
"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were starting to flow. Harry closed his eyes in f...