Innocent | Sugawara Koushi

由 Wolands_cat

This story is not innocent, just saying. Two seemingly innocent people meet completely by accident and what n... 更多

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

3.

905 34 77
由 Wolands_cat

Like he said, his place wasn't big, but I liked it a lot. It was very clean and you wouldn't guess a man lived at that flat alone. There weren't any dishes in a sink, socks on the floor or empty beer bottles scattered everywhere.

Every time I went inside man's apartment, I could see those things, sometimes the mess was small, sometimes I just wanted to leave right away. Of course it happened only two times, since my dating life was almost dead, but still it was what I expected this time as well.

"It's really cozy here. And very tidy." I said, taking off my coat, which he took from me and hang it on the heater to dry it. He did the same with his own outwear.

"You should dry yourself not to get sick. Do you want to take a shower to warm yourself?" He disappeared in one door for a moment, probably the bathroom, and came back with two towels.

"Being sick is for the weak, I'll be fine." I joked and took the towel from him.

"I don't know if it works that way." He laughed. "It'll take me a while to prepare the food, so if you change your mind, just go ahead. The bathroom is here." He pointed at the door he walked in before and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, I'll remember." I smiled brightly and started rubbing my head with the towel.

He walked away, this time to different room. After two minutes he was back in dry clothes, with a shirt and shorts in his hands.

"At least put on some dry clothes for now. I'll put your clothes in a dryer and they will be warm when we finish eating." He said, handing me the clothes.

"Okay, I'll change." I went inside the bathroom and took off my clothes. He wasn't much taller than me, but his shirt looked almost like a dress when I put it on. I didn't need shorts, but I put them on as well not to feel weird, being only in a shirt in front of him. It slid from my hips slightly, but I tied the strings tight and at least it stayed on.

I smelled something delicious from the kitchen and went after my nose. He was standing with his back to me while mixing vegetables on a frying pan.

I had bare feet, so I decided to sit on the counter next to him to avoid contact with the cold floor. He looked at me briefly with a smile. I didn't pay attention to the fact that my usually curly blonde hair was a mess right now. I was too hungry to worry about that.

"Do you like soba noodles with vegetables and chicken broth?" He asked, adding some seasoning to the deliciously looking vegetables.

Before I could answer, my stomach growled loudly again.

"Yes, I like it." I said, a little too loud, in attempt to drown out the sound.

"Good, I hope I won't ruin it." He said with a smile.

I was watching his elegant hands stirring everything together and I thought how handsome he looked in his everyday clothes, doing everyday tasks.

"Can you lower your head a little?" He asked, reaching to the cupboard behind my head. I did as I was told and he put a hand over my head not to hit me with the cupboard door. I was almost leaning on his arm and I could smell him. It was a mix of rain and minty shower gel. I almost drowned in this scent, it was so alluring.

"Okay, there." The feeling of his warm hand left my head and I looked up.

He was looking at me too.

His Adam's apple moved up and down when he studied my face.

"It... It's ready." He said, clearing his throat. "The dinner is ready." I was pulled out of my trance and looked at two bowls of fragrant noodles. I looked back at him and his eyes moved from my lips to my eyes immediately.

He was standing so close I could just reach...

Almost unconsciously, I moved my hand to his hair and brushed it from his forehead. He jolted when my hands touched his skin.

I wanted to take it away, but he caught my wrist.

"Aren't you cold?" His fingers wrapped around mine and I felt the warmth radiating from his body. Honestly, I was a bit cold, but I didn't want to worry him with something that trivial.

I shook my head, but didn't take my hand away. He took the second one and started to rub them a little with both his hands.

"Are you sure?" He looked in my eyes again. I moved my hips a little to be closer to him. When he saw this, he swallowed again, but also moved few inches closer to me.

"On the second thought, I'm a little bit cold." I said, tugging on his shirt to gently pull him even closer.

He took a deep breath, but didn't move away and followed my lead. I didn't recognize myself right now. It wasn't what I would normally do.

"You should consider taking shower then." He didn't look in my eyes anymore. He was fully focused on my lips.

"I took the shower outside." I also looked at his lips. Is it okay to kiss him?

I kissed only once before, but didn't like it. The man that kissed me pushed his tongue almost to my throat the second our lips connected. When I pushed him away, he said I'm overreacting and he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I was not even sad about that.

Would it be different this time? Sugawara was the only man I wanted to touch by myself. In the past all the physical contact was initiated by the intrusive men I went on a date with for some reason. Mostly because I felt bad saying no to them.

"That's not good. You will be sick." His voice was quiet, not much louder than a whisper. He looked worried, but just under the surface of this feelings I saw something red-hot. And that emotion made the place between my legs throb.

"For me it looks like you try to find an excuse not to kiss me now." I know I was bold. But I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to know how does it feel to kiss him.

His eyes widened and he didn't hesitate for long. He grabbed the back of my neck, his other hand on my waist, and finally I felt his lips on mine.

It was a soft, delicate sensation. Completely different from my first attempt of kissing. Sugawara's kiss was full of respect and gentleness. I just wanted to melt right then and there when his lips moved slowly over mine, igniting the wild fire deep inside me.

I wrapped my legs around him and felt something hard. Not stopping the kiss, I pressed my core to that place in a need of friction there.

So this is why people are so obsessed with sex. If just pressing myself against him felt that good, it was hard to imagine how it would feel if he went inside me. Until now I didn't feel a need this strong to experience my first time.

Sugawara parted from me for a second and stroked my red cheek with his warm hand.

"Kuroko-"

"Miyu." I corrected him. I wanted him to call me by my name.

"Miyu, do you really want-" Before he could finish, I kissed his lips gently, my both hands around his neck.

"Yes." I whispered into his lips. "I do."

It was like something switched inside him. He grabbed me under my thighs to pick me up. I squeaked in surprise, but surrounded his waist with my legs not to fall.

He brought me to his bedroom. It looked just like the rest of the flat: neat and well organized. His bed was not big, but I didn't need a king-sized bed when we were so close to each other anyway.

He put me gently on the mattress, breaking the kiss for a moment. I pulled him back and my emotions swelled inside me. I was hot and in need to feel him everywhere.

I felt bulge in his shorts and my hands traced from his neck through chest to his abdomen.

"Hmm... Wait." He pulled away immediately. I was surprised. I thought he wanted that too.

His head dropped a little and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make you a dinner. I didn't plan to do that. It's just that..." He stopped and looked in my eyes. I saw that his own eyes were full of desire I saw earlier, but now it was hazed with guilt. "I don't want to rush anything. And for sure I don't want to use you or anything." He pulled away from me slowly and sat with his back leaned on the wall.

"Use me?" I echoed his words. But I started it. How coud he think that he is using me in any way?

He ran his hand over his hair nervously. It looked like he was struggling to say something. I crawled to him and straddled his hips. His eyes widened in shock.

"But I want you to touch me. I want to touch you too. So..." My hands moved up and down his chest. "So what's the problem? You are not using me if that's what I want, right?" I finally looked at his face and I saw that perfect, gentle smile.

"You are..." He stopped and shook his face, a resigned smile on his face. "Ugh, never mind. I'm sorry." I didn't even know when his hands landed on my hips, but I liked them there.

"You don't have to be." I also smiled and kissed him. This time he didn't stop and again, I landed on my back.

His kisses were deeper and more passionate now. I loved the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth slowly, it wasn't disgusting at all when he was the one doing that.

At some point I took his shirt off and...

"Oh shit..." I said, looking at his muscles.

"What?" He asked, not understanding why I said that.

"N-nothing. Just continue." I was embarrassed. It wasn't the first time I saw man's chest. You can see them on a beach or in movies. But being able to touch it, especially on a man who seems perfect already overwhelmed me a little.

He just laughed it off and kissed me again, reaching with his hand to wrap my leg around his waist, massaging it a little.

"Okay then. I will continue." He whispered, leaning to my neck. Oh god, if I only knew that neck kisses feel so good. My body was like caramel melted by the hot feeling I felt deep down in my stomach.

He took his time, planting soft kisses up and down, from my ear to my collarbone and I couldn't stop myself from letting little whimpers of pleasure.

"May I? He asked, tugging on his own shirt covering my body. I sat down and put my hands up. When he pulled it off, his eyes widened in shock.

"Y-you don't have a bra?" He looked at my chest with open mouth, but looked in my eyes after a second.

"It was wet, so I put it with my other clothes in the dryer." I hugged him, pressing our chests together. His skin felt hot on mine, but it didn't burn. It was very pleasant feeling. "Is it a problem?"

"Uhh, no. I have no problem with that." He looked down again and I couldn't read his expression. It was almost like he was amused.

He kissed me passionately and pushed me to my back again. This time he started from my collarbone, kissing and licking down. His hand on the contrary, traced from my waist up to the same destination.

His hand was the first to get there and he squeezed my right breast slowly. His fingers brushed against my nipple and I jolted in pleasure at the feeling. I wanted more.

His lips were dangerously close to my left breast and when I looked down, I saw his eyes gleaming with the same need I felt right at that moment.

He smiled and licked my sensitive nipple without breaking the eye contact. A louder whimper escaped my mouth and my head fell on the pillows behind me.

He tugged on the shorts draping my bottom and I raised my hips to help him take the piece of clothing off. I was only in my panties now and I shivered when he rested his hand on my thigh.

"Your body is so sensitive... I'm almost afraid to touch you further." He smirked, seeing that my expression became serious. I looked at him and the sight of silver haired man in front of me heated the desire inside my stomach even more.

"But I want you to touch me..." I whispered, desperate for the pleasure. Even the slightest touch made me shiver.

He positioned his body between my legs and kissed my ribs, moving down with every touch of his lips.

"Where do you want me to touch you then?" He asked seductively. I almost didn't recognize this man, who just an hour ago asked me shyly if I wanted to eat dinner with him. I guess the dinner won't be eaten at this moment.

I had no idea how to answer his question. I wanted him everywhere.

Now I was a little worried. It was my first time and I didn't really know what exactly I like about sex from obvious reasons. He seemed to sense my hesitation, because his movements stopped and he looked at me with a questioning look.

"I... I've never done this before. I don't really know where I want you to touch me." His face was a perfect example of astonished look.

"It's your first time?"

I was nervous. Does he want to stop now because of that?

"Yes, it's my first." I swallowed, unable to say anything more.

"I'm sorry." He pulled the grey, fluffy blanket over my body. "If you don't want to continue, I'm not pushing you." He stroked his forehead.

I immediately sat down.

"Sugawara, please don't say that. I want to continue and I told you that already." I said firmly. I placed my hands on his cheeks to make him look at me. There was a mix of emotions written on his face.

"Do you really want your first time to be with me?" He averted his eyes, but I didn't take my hands off his face.

"Yes." I said and bit my lip. "I mean... If you want to." I said much quieter.

He put one hand over mine and lowered his head to catch my gaze.

"I want it too." He said, looking at me hungrily again. He took a deep breath and pushed me to the bed again. All his movements were even more gentle now.

"Okay, but tell me if you want to stop. Or if it hurts." I nodded and he kissed me slowly. I instantly forgot about the world around me.

His fingers touched my hip gently and I giggled into his mouth.

"It tickles." I said, embarrassed. He smiled gently at my reaction.

"I heard that the most ticklish places on your body are to most sensitive ones." He traced his fingers down and it tickled again, on the inside of my thigh this time.

I jerked my leg away from his hand on an instinct and he kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked slowly, resting his hand on my knee.

"No, continue."

He switched his place and laid on the bed between my thighs. He kissed my hip slowly and I moaned.

"Does it tickle now?" His voice was a little lower, with a teasing hint.

"No, it feels good." I breathed out. He picked my leg up and put it on his shoulder.

His lips traced the length of my thigh and stopped just next to my panties.

"Does it tickle here?" He mumbled against my skin.

"No." I bit my lip.

"Should I continue?" He touched the hem of my panties and I raised my hips. He took them off with a smile.

"Wow, you're really wet." I heard his amused voice and looked down at him.

"Stop staring." I tried to cover myself, but he caught my hands and kissed each palm. I felt something wet and warm between my folds and I took a deep breath. Wow, this feels amazing. It couldn't compare to anything I've done to myself ever before.

He tapped his tongue few times before moving a little up. My muscles clenched inside me when he cat licked my clit. I'm in heaven and he's the angel, or maybe the opposite? Maybe I fell deep into hell to experience this kind of pleasure?

I was surprised by the sounds I made, but it was hard to stop them. I just muffled them with my hand, but even that plan failed when I felt Sugawara's finger sliding inside me.

"Does it hurt?" He asked against my clit, moving his finger slowly in and out of my insides.

"N-no, It feels so good." He added one more digit and sped up a little. His fingers stimulated my entrance and my walls while his tongue brought me even higher on the bliss and I felt a knot tightening deep inside me.

"Don't stop, please." I whispered, not able to say it loudly.

"I'm not going to." He mumbled and pushed his fingers deeper. They grazed against one particular spot inside me, triggering waves of pleasure, coating me in honey sweet sensation. I squirmed, but Sugawara didn't stop. He slowed down though, letting me enjoy the feeling even more.

I panted a little, trying to calm myself down. Sugawara pulled his fingers out of me and I felt empty for a second. I looked down and saw him smiling, his lips and chin glistening with my liquids.

I wanted to say sorry, but he just licked his fingers and wiped his face off.

"And you said you're not made of sugar earlier, liar." He went up to my face and hovered above me, with his elbows on both sides of my face.

"What?" I was surprised. I said that earlier, but it was a joke to reassure him that the rain won't do any harm to me.

"I'm saying you taste sweet, just like sugar." He kissed me, but I couldn't taste any sugar on his lips. For me it tasted like nothing in particular, maybe slightly sweet and watery, but for sure it wasn't the sugary taste he described.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked, studying my face. If his fingers and tongue felt that good, I was wondering how would his cock feel inside me.

"I don't." I pulled him by the neck to connect our lips again. "I want you to feel as good as I feel." I whispered, touching the bulge in his pants. I wanted to push him on the bed, but he stopped me.

"Let me take care of everything today, since it's you first time." He said, reaching to his drawer and searching for something.

*************************

A/n: I decided to cut it here for now, since the chapter is long already. I have to dose your lemons, my lovely friends. But I promise to continue in the next chapter, which will be out tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed.

Love you!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

352 20 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
91K 3K 17
[[COMPLETED]] == If you have read this 3-part story from my "Haikyuu!! Onehots" book, you would be familiar with the plot! You don't have to read the...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
110K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...