I Hate Football Players 3 | 1...

By still_just_me

If at first you don't succeed, then level the playing field and take a second chance. Two years ago, Ellie Ha... More

Upfront paperwork
Prologue: Ellie
Chapter 1: Ellie
Chapter 2: Ellie
Chapter 3: Ellie
Chapter 4: Logan
Chapter 5: Ellie
Chapter 6: Logan
Chapter 7: Ellie
Chapter 8: Logan
Chapter 9: Ellie
Chapter 10: Ellie
Chapter 11: Ellie
Chapter 12: Ellie
Chapter 13: Logan
Chapter 14: Ellie
Chapter 15: Logan
Chapter 16: Ellie
Chapter 17: Logan
Chapter 18: Ellie
Chapter 19: Logan
Chapter 20: Ellie
Chapter 21: Ellie
Chapter 22: Ellie
Chapter 23: Logan
Chapter 23: Ellie
Chapter 25: Ellie
Chapter 26: Logan
Chapter 27: Ellie
Chapter 28: Logan
Chapter 29: Ellie
Chapter 30: Logan
Chapter 31: Ellie
Chapter 32: Logan
Chapter 33: Ellie
Chapter 34: Logan
Chapter 35: Logan
Chapter 36: Ellie
Chapter 37: Ellie
Chapter 38: Ellie
Chapter 39: Logan
Chapter 40: Logan
Chapter 41: Logan
Chapter 42: Ellie
Chapter 43: Logan
Chapter 44: Ellie
Chapter 45: Logan
Chapter 46: Ellie
Chapter 47: Logan
Chapter 48: Ellie
Chapter 49: Ellie
Chapter 50: Logan
Chapter 51: Ellie
Chapter 52: Ellie
Chapter 53: Ellie
Chapter 54: Ellie
Chapter 55: Logan
Chapter 56: Ellie
Chapter 57: Logan
Chapter 59: Ellie
Chapter 60: Ellie
Chapter 61: Logan
Chapter 62: Logan
Chapter 63: Logan
Chapter 64: Ellie
Chapter 65: Logan
Chapter 66: Ellie
Chapter 67: Ellie
Chapter 68: Ellie
Chapter 69: Ellie
Chapter 70: Logan
Chapter 71: Ellie
Chapter 72: Ellie
Chapter 73: Logan
Chapter 74: Ellie
Chapter 75: Ellie
Intermission
Chapter 76: Ellie
Chapter 77: Harper
Chapter 78: Ellie
Chapter 79: Logan
Chapter 80: Logan
Chapter 81: Logan
Chapter 82: Ellie
Chapter 83: Logan
Chapter 84: Logan
Chapter 85: Ellie
Chapter 86: Ellie
Chapter 87: Logan
Chapter 88: Ellie
Chapter 89: Logan
Chapter 90: Logan
Chapter 91: Ellie
Chapter 92: Logan
Chapter 93: Ellie
Chapter 94: Ellie
Chapter 95: Logan
Chapter 96: Ellie
Chapter 97: Jake
Chapter 98: Ellie
Chapter 99: Logan
Chapter 100: Logan
Chapter 101: Ellie
Chapter 102: Logan
Chapter 103: Ellie
Chapter 104: Ellie
Chapter 105: Ellie
Chapter 106: Ellie
Chapter 107: Logan
Chapter 108: Logan
Chapter 109: Ellie
Chapter 110: Ellie
Chapter 111: Ellie
Chapter 112: Ellie
Chapter 113: Ellie
Chapter 114: Logan
Chapter 115: Emmitt
Chapter 116: Ellie
Chapter 117: Harper
Chapter 118: Jake
Chapter 119: Harper
Chapter 120: Ellie
Chapter 121: Jake
Chapter 122: Logan
Chapter 123: Ellie
Chapter 124: Ellie
Chapter 125: Logan
Chapter 126: Ellie
Chapter 127: Logan
Chapter 128: Ellie
Chapter 129: Ellie
Chapter 130: Ellie
Chapter 131: Ellie
Chapter 132: Ellie
Chapter 133: Logan
Chapter 134: Logan
Chapter 135: Ellie
Epilogue: Ellie
What's Coming Next..

Chapter 58: Logan

5.7K 272 198
By still_just_me

A/N: Mature content. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

"I want to do this slowly," I assured Ellie that my mouth wasn't anywhere done with her body and climbed back over her wearing just my boxer briefs. At the apprehension that hung in her eyes, I gently kissed her lips, which she chased for more but I shifted forwards and ran my nose and mouth down the soft skin on the side of her neck.

If my actions weren't enough of a hint of my intentions, I added, "Because I want to love every inch of you Ellie."

From her laid-down position in my bed, she gasped when I returned my mouth to each of her breasts, while my hand teased and prodded the other side. Her nipples peaked under my touch and my ego patted me on the back when she moaned my name breathlessly with an underlying sense of impatience.

"Please Ellie," I practically begged her while my hand pinned her hips still. "I need to do this, I want to make you come so many times."

"I'm closer than you think." The warm skin on her chest bumped into my chin with her soft laughs.

One of her hands reached down between us, then gripped my erection outside my underwear. The contact jolted pleasure through me and I buried my reactive groans into her breast as she rubbed over me. With quick movements, she lowered my underwear down to my thighs, where I kicked them off.

My body clenched from aches of pleasure as her slender fingers roamed over my length, from how they rubbed over the sensitive nerves on the tip to the rock-hard base, which bucked my hips into her hand like a dog that wanted to be petted more. My cock shifted and twitched under her attention, until a line of precum beaded up at the slit, which Ellie pulled with her fingers and rubbed around the head like natural lubrication.

"Fuck Ellie, I missed you," I full on caveman growled into her navel at how close she edged me to blow a nut right now onto the sheets. "I love you touching me like that, but need to go down on you first."

She stopped right away at my choice of words, her hand still gripped around me. Her voice was equal parts teasing and challenge when she squeezed it tightly and echoed, "Need to?"

All I gave her was a smirk and nod that hid the stubborn intention I held inside and hooked one finger into the thin, black lace of her underwear. As I dragged them down her hips, I promised, "I want to do it right this time."

I gently pushed her hand off my cock, then lifted it onto the pillow over her head. Her sharp inhale hit my ears as I lowered my shoulders between her legs to where I needed to be. She trembled slightly but I smiled at the sight of her thighs open, covered with goosebumps. When the warmth and aroused scent of her core area inches from my face, I looked up and met her dark brown eyes, normally the color of dark chocolate but now nearly black from how dilated her pupils were.

She's never looked sexier.

With intentionally slow movements, I kissed a trail upwards over the warm, smooth skin in her inner thigh, then paused right outside her core area. No part of me wanted to stop, but before I was too far gone, I double-checked, "Is this okay, Ellie?"

Ellie's gaze, particularly her furrowed eyebrows, softened. I waited with baited breath, then relaxed downward when she nodded. Her fingers gently threaded through the hair on the top of my head and her thighs clenched tightly against my ears, but my shoulders held them in place. With as gentle touch as I had, I parted her soft, wet folds with my fingers, then brought my mouth down towards her.

Her soft clit was flushed pink with excitement under the sheen of arousal that I traced gently with my tongue, around in an oval shape in soft, teasing strokes like a reintroduction. A gentle whimper escaped her lips and her hips shifted under my palm, so I grounded her down to the bed with one of my hands while the other stayed close to her core area.

"I missed you Ellie," I murmured my confession into her warm, aroused skin. With all the time that had passed since we'd last been here, I wanted - no needed - to make her feel good as long as possible.

I nibbled my lips gently up through her slit, ran my tongue over every sweetly soaked area, then rolled one edge of her clit into my mouth and sucked gently. Her reaction was instant in how her inner thighs trembled over my shoulders, her lower back spasmed off the sheets, and a beautiful moan left her lips and stroked my ego. I sucked harder and rolled her soft skin into my mouth a few times, then caressed the area over with my tongue again.

I pulled my tongue back and murmured into her soft folds, "I meant what I said."

Tastes haven't changed.

Over the backdrop of her soft gasps and noises, combined with the loud pounding of my heart in my eardrums, I alternated soft caresses with my tongue with spoken confessions, "There's been no one else... only you, baby."

I couldn't have stopped my emotional word vomit if I tried, so I nudged my nose between her folds then positioned the base of my tongue at the top of her hood. A few curled, soft strokes of my tongue inside her entrance and she tasted as heavenly sweet as I remembered. The scent of her damp arousal coated my nose and lips while my tongue feasted on the taste.

"So fucking sweet." Her body's warmth and softness felt like silk under my hands and her responsive whimpers, moans, and gasps rolled like music over my ears. Her swollen pink bud tucked at the top of her cleft begged for my attention, so I pushed in deeper, gently wrapped my lips around it, and sucked gently. Ellie's hips flinched under me like I'd electrocuted her, but I held her down and swirled my tongue around the pink bud still in my mouth.

Fuck, I've missed this.

My name left her lips in a moment that pushed my arousal against the peak of my restraint. My cock pressed hard and angry into my stomach but I ignored it and swept my tongue inside Ellie stroke after stroke. As deep as I reached, my tongue massaged again over her small pink bud and lapped every drop of arousal she gave me in response until the only taste in my mouth was Ellie's.

She tensed when I pulled back for a breath, then nuzzled my nose right back in between her outer folds, where the scent and sight of her slick arousal were both equally intoxicating. I kissed her warm, wet folds, then lengthened my tongue as far as it went and dragged slow, hard movements in her. She writhed and tensed, but I placed one hand on her thigh, opened her legs wider, and deepened my contact. Like a man possessed, I pushed further my intentions until I met my goal that this girl came apart on my face.

When quivers across her thighs vibrated against my shoulders, I slipped my index finger inside her wet entrance and stroked liberally against the hot, tensed walls coated with her excitement. Her slippery inside walls clenched around my touch and throbbed with an upcoming orgasm, but I licked her outsides and stroked her insides until both my lips and finger were equally covered in her arousal. She moaned, flinched her hips, and gave me a few sharp cries until her climax was sweet for both of us.

My cock throbbed angrily between my legs, precum beads dripped down to my base, and I lost count the number of times I'd nearly ejaculated early tonight with Ellie. I hadn't seen her, kissed her, felt her, put reactions into her, in over two fucking years and my body missed her just as much as my heart.

The last, and only, time we'd had penetrated sex had left Ellie hurt and bleeding, and that was the last thing I wanted tonight. Selfishly, I wanted this time to be better and finally connect physically with her. As a guy, I enjoyed anything that got me to release, but selfishly I wanted Ellie pleasured first. And most importantly, I wanted her soaked and slippery enough that I avoided hurting her again.

Everything had gone so well up to this point tonight, I almost didn't want to push my luck if we moved too fast. My cock pressed straight up into my stomach as I pushed myself backwards and studied her for a moment. All of my doubts were obliterated at the sight of Ellie naked on my bed, her legs open, her core area and inner thighs painted with her fluids, eyes dark and locked on mine, and her lips parted as her chest lifted with slightly breathless pants.

While Ellie panted down her orgasm, she smiled shyly at me while I sat up and back on my heels. "I think you're ready," I admitted quietly. "But if you want to stop now, I will. I've waited this long, I -"

"I'm ready," she rushed out with no sense of uncertainty in her voice. Just when I smiled in response, she went one step further and unearthed a condom behind her pillow that I hadn't placed there, "Are you?"

"Ellie," I growled out my reaction to her forwardness, took the condom from her fingers, then unrolled it over my length. I slowly climbed back over the warmth of her body, my tip poised right outside her warm and waiting entrance. Everything stood still while I hovered over her and I stared straight into her dark, beautiful eyes for any hint that she wasn't ready.

Her beautiful breasts lifted, the peaks of her nipples teasingly distracted me as she inhaled sharply and brushed them against my chest. I pushed my body weight onto my elbows, grounded my hips between her legs, and waited just outside her entrance. Her dark hair puddled around her head strikingly against the backdrop of my light gray sheets and my heart thundered in my chest at the sight of her underneath me.

Those beautifully dark eyes looked up at me from under her thick lashes with full, dilated pupils and her lips were slightly swollen from how much mine had missed them. I wanted her badly, desperately, but even more I wanted this done right.

My voice sounded strangled in my throat as I pressed one hand down and carefully parted her folds, "Are you sure."

She placed her small, soft hands around my face and pulled my lips to hers. Warmth and softness filled the space between us as she kissed me gently.

"Yes." She broke off and sent a jolt of desire into my groin as she said, "I want all of you. Every inch, right?"

With a slight buck of my hips, I gently pressed my tip into Ellie then paused just an inch inside and clenched every muscle in my body still. She inhaled sharply and I locked my gaze on her face for signs of pain. Her eyes slowly slid closed and her hands lifted up to my hips, where one slight tug forwards was the only encouragement I needed.

"Ellie..." Slowly and carefully, I pressed gently into her, going as slowly as I could, just another inch so she wasn't overwhelmed. My cock ached in anticipation and slight vibrations trembled through my upper arms at how tightly clenched my fists and biceps were, but I waited for Ellie's adjustment when her eyes closed and her breaths elevated.

"You okay?" Ellie and I had attempted this once in our relationship, just before things had soured, and disastrous was an understatement of how that experience went. "Breathe through it, baby, you're doing so good but tell me if this is okay."

"It's okay." Her eyebrows tensed together but she nodded, so with another slow press of my hips, I moved torturously slowly forwards, into the tight heat of her insides. I badly wanted to kiss her but I'd done that last time and slipped further in before she was ready, so I just hovered over her, about three-quarters in and panted like I'd run a marathon.

"Something tells me you're not fully in," she breathed out just as sharply.

"Not entirely," I admitted with a clenched jaw. My hips and cock begged for deeper thrusts but I ignored my urges since how much Ellie stretched, or worse tore, wiped out any drive I had for my personal enjoyment.

Her insides were tight for sure, squeezed around every inch of me that was inside and I clenched my eyes tight for restraint. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she whispered but the shine of tears in the corners of her eyes said otherwise. I rocked a few times in this position, going no further in or out, until her full lips pursed and her small hands tugged on my hips.

Tightness squeezed from my tip to my base and the warmth of her pelvis met mine when I fully sheathed myself, then paused. My nerves tingled with the sensation of being fully inside her, her warmth wrapped around my cock, buried so unbelievably close to her. Dizziness seeped into my brain while she adjusted for a few breaths until the tension that choked around my dick slightly eased. Her dark eyes stayed fixed on mine the whole time and I searched them for any sign of discomfort, or worse, pain.

"Okay?" I rushed out the word, since my lungs burned from how much I held in my breath.

"Yeah..." Ellie slightly squirmed under me, which gently thrust my hips against hers but I slid an inch out, then back in easily from her pooled wetness. She gasped in surprise, but her hands threaded under my arms and she tugged me closer to her.

Fuck, she wants me deeper.

I nearly came just from the thought.

After a few slow, clumsy movements and near-coherent phrases muttered between our kisses, I built up a slow, steady push of my hips against hers. My heart thumped loudly in my chest and my eardrums. A sheen of sweat broke out over my forehead when her hips moved in rhythm with mine and each thrust, each slight friction from how our pelvises rubbed together on contact, sent pulses of excitement through my groin. Like a fucking dream, she quivered with tension, her back arched, and a moan escaped her lips.

Molten heat burned inside my hips and quickly spread upwards when I moved my hips and pushed gentle but steady, staccato thrusts into Ellie. With her fingers clenched tightly into my lower back, she hooked her heels into my calves, lifted her hips up, and met me on every stroke until we both moaned unabashedly. My skin dampened with perspiration and my caveman-like groans, mixed with the slick sounds from how my cock pumped in and out of her, filled the space between us.

My breath hitched as pleasure infiltrated every cell in my body and my entire focus became Ellie. I leaned forwards and buried my face into the side of her neck, where I pressed sloppy kisses and muttered further reassurances of how good she felt. Her body tensed under me as she approached another climax, her fingers pinched into my hips, then her low, near frustrated moan softly hit my ear.

"Let go," I murmured into the warm skin on her neck, then pressed my lips there. Her shoulders moved as I thrusted haphazardly into her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned quietly but her insides choked down the entire length of my cock again.

I groaned loudly as her arousal slicked her entrance further, enough that my balls now pressed into dampness when I drilled deeper into her. My abdominal muscles strained and my jaw tightened as an orgasm in the form of two years of frustrations crashed through me. More frustration than I'd like admitted spilled out of me while I released into the condom.

After a few slower pumps to empty, I gently pulled out and rolled sideways, where my eyesight was as fuzzy as my thoughts. My eyes closed as I took a few deep breaths and wound down, then flipped them open quickly when I heard a similar jagged breathing pattern next to me.

"Ellie, are you okay?" I laid side-faced towards her and brushed a few pieces of her hair off her forehead, then ran the back of my knuckles against her cheek. The image of her face wrenched in pain seared in my mind since we'd last been in this position, but now she looked relaxed and her dark eyes shone at me.

"Honestly?" She scooted over and rested her head near my chest. I gently kissed her warm, swollen lips once more then stood up and took care of the condom.

"Honestly." I returned back to Ellie's side, pulled a blanket over our collective warmth, then rolled onto my back and wrapped one arm around her. Her hand felt cool on my skin as her fingers gently rubbed against my cheek while I studied every inch of her expression for any sign of pain, discomfort, or dissatisfaction. The emotions from today and exertion here caught up with me but her soft whispers meant the world to me.

"More than okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 24.5K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
10.2K 392 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
933 74 20
Jodie has a crush on Ethan Majors, a popular senior who's destined to be the next big football star. But he has no clue about her feelings. When thei...
791K 2.1K 8
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...