Kai Lily Potter and the Chamb...

By Prince_Kai_7

****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be pr... More

Meet the Characters
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: Hogwarts
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Neville's accomplishment
Chapter 4: Quidditch Try-outs
Chapter 5: The Message in blood
A/N
Chapter 6: The Malfoys
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Colin
Chapter 9: Moste Potente Potions
Chapter 10: A Talk with Draco
Chapter 12: The Diary
Chapter 13: Bad News
Chapter 14: Fudge and Mr. Malfoy
Chapter 15: Aragog
Chapter 16: Jupiter
Chapter 17: It's a Basilisk
Chapter 18: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: The Heir of Slytherin
Chapter 20: Dobby
A/N+The End

Chapter 11: The Battle of Hogwarts

524 13 1
By Prince_Kai_7

Third Person P.O.V.

The Christmas break ended, and school started again. January came 'round, with February nearing, along with it's famous festive day; Valentine's day.

Today, however was still a peaceful January day. January 2nd to be precise.

Kai woke up in her bed to the early rays of sunlight that came through the window of the 1st year girl's dorm.

"Ara's birthday is in a week!" was her first thought of the day.

She jumped out of bed, making sure not to wake up the other girls in her dorm, including Ginny. The thought of Ginny having opened the Chamber left the minds of the quartet, as more important topics took over.

Getting dressed, she rushed out of the dorm and into the common area. It was still 6 in the morning, which was the time she usually woke up at, so most people were still sleeping, I mean after all it was Sunday...

She proceeded downstairs towards the kitchen, and tickled the pear just as Jess had taught her. Running inside she asked the elves for some food which they happily gave her, thanking her and bowing all the time. After all, Kai and Harry had given them a much better life, because while Voldemort was around, house elves were treated horribly. Wolfing down the pancakes with maple syrup, she strode out of the castle and out onto the grounds.

(A/N: the "x" shows approximately where she sat)

"Tempus." Kai took out her wand and muttered the time spell, only to find out is was quarter-past-six (6:15). Reckoning that Hagrid was still sleeping, she strolled towards the lake. She sat down on the grass, leaning against a tree, and began to think... about Ginny...about Sirius and Remus, and how the full moon was only days away...the Chamber...what Malfoy had said...

The young girl was woken from her trance half and hour later by a loud bark coming from somewhere behind her. She turned around to find Hagrid with his boarhound Fang, walking back towards his hut, probably coming back from walking the dog.

Kai quickly got up ran towards the hut. "Hagrid! Hagrid!" she called as she sprinted across the grass towards the half-giant.

"Why 'ello Kai." the Hagrid greeted in his heavy west country accent. Kai caught her breath before saying hello herself.

Hagrid welcomed her into his hut, where he began making tea, while Kai explained why she had come.

"Hagrid, I need a favor from you..." she began.

"Anythin'" Hagrid told her.

"Ara's birthday is next week on Sunday, and I have the perfect gift, it's just I can't get it, because I'm a first year. And I can't ask Harry to go either, 'cause he's also to young. You see, I want to get Ara a kitten...and I know you're great with animals, and you're allowed to go to Hogsmeade and" Kai explained.

"O' course I'll do it!" Hagrid exclaimed as he gave her a cup of tea.

"Thanks Hagrid! You really are the best!" Kai got up and hugged the half-giant, who happily hugged her back. Hagrid told her that it was nothing and that he'd been looking for an exuse to go there. She thanked him and was about to leave when she remembered something.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." she said digging into her pocket. She pulled out small pile of golden coins which she had made sure would be enough. She gave the Galleons to Hagrid who tried to insist that he pay, but Kai insisted, and after she used her puppy eyes, he had to agree.

So, after saying good bye, Kai returned to the castle to find everyone begging to enter the Great Hall for breakfast.

>~<

On Friday morning owls came swooshing down delivering mail, as they did every morning. Hedwig was among them. She came down to Kai and Harry who stuck out his arm for her to sit on, which she did. Harry took the note, which was firmly clasped inside her beak, and gave it to Kai, as it was addressed to her. Opening it up, she saw big letters, which she identified as Hagrid's:

Dear Kai,

I've got the little cuttie here waiting for you. Come to my hut after diner today, so you can meet him.

-Hagrid

Kai folded the note up and stuffed it into her pocket. She then said goodbye to Hermione, Ron and Harry before heading off to Transfiguration, along with Ginny, who was acting a lot more normal...

After dinner, Kai headed off to Hagrid's hut along with the rest of the quartet. Kai had told the idea to the three the moment she had it.

When they arrived at the hut, Hagrid made sure that Ara was no where near before allowing them to enter. They sat on the couch, looking around for a little kitten.

"Where is he, Hagrid?" Ron asked, "I can't-AHHH!!!" Something had just jumped on his head from behind. Harry, Hermione and Kai began laughing their heads off while Hagrid gently lifted the creature off Ron's head, chuckling himself.

"Now Ron, don't yer tell mey yar scared o' a small cu'ie like 'im." Hagrid asked, still chuckling lightly.

"Well you have something jump on you from behind!" Ron defended. The other three cracked, again. They finally calmed down and Hagrid set the little mischievous kitten on their laps.

"Aww, he's such a cuttie, Hagrid!" Kai cooed "Thank you!" She began petting the kitten.

The kitten had night-black fur which allowed it to hide easily. It was practically invisible, except for his bright blue eyes. He was absolutely gorgeous!

The small creature seemed to be smiling at them, though he didn't have lips to smile. It purred at all the attention it was getting.

They began playing with the kitten while talking to each other.

Hagrid checked the time and realized that they had been playing with the kitten for more than half and hour.

"Merlin's beard! Ye've got ter go!" Hagrid exclaimed. He got a cage out of the corner of the hut and gave lured the kitten in it with a small treat. Closing the door to the cage, he gave it to Kai. He then took out a big basket full of food, toys and other things for the cat. As Kai couldn't carry it all, Harry took it for her. Together they made their way back to Gryffindor Tower and Kai's dorm, where they left the stuff before Harry, Hermione and Ron went back to their dorms. Kai changed into her PJs and sat on her bed.

Ginny walked in soon after and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She came out 10 minutes later, dressed in her PJs and showered. She sat on her bed as well and they began to chat, as they did almost every night.

"Who's that?" she asked curiously, pointing at the kitten inside the cage.

"He's for Ara. It's for her birthday on Sunday." Kai explained shortly.

"Wow, your gift is so much better than mine. Your a much better best friend than me." Ginny looked down, ashamed of herself.

"Don't say that. You know how much she loves both me and you. She's probably not expecting anything at all." Kai reminded, walking over and hugging her friend. She then walked back to her bed.

Ginny pulled a box full of sweets out from under her bed along with some wrapping paper.

"Could you help me wrap it? You're so much better than me." Ginny smiled.

Kai smiled back an nodded, getting up and sitting next to Ginny. She began teaching Ginny how to wrap a gift neatly, as her maternal (muggle) grandmother had showed her. And yes, Remus had insisted she and Harry meet their mother's parents as well as James's parents.

"Thanks." Ginny thanked her best friend once the gift was neatly wrapped, using no magic.

"No problem." Kai smilled returning to her bed. They switched the light off and layed down, falling asleep almost instantly.

>~<

On Sunday morning, Kai and Ginny finished the plan, and explained it to Harry, Hermione and Ron, who would be helping.

After breakfast as almost every Slytherin congratulated Ara's birthday, the trio made their made their way over to the two Malfoys.

"Have you seen Ginny and Kai? They've been ignoring me all morning." Ara asked sadly when she saw the trio. Hermione used this and got her lured out of the Hall and onto the grounds.

Meanwhile, Kai and Ginny were busy setting up the cage, cat food, sweets and of course the kitten by a tree. Kai and Ginny had taught the cuttie some tricks to make the whole thing even more special for their best friend. Satisfied with their work, they climbed the tree and split up on two separate branches. Seeing Hermione, Harry, Ron and Ara coming down towards them, Kai waved her wand and a big sign appeared reading: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARA!!

"Professor Snape should be right over there by that tree." Harry pointed at the tree Kai and Ginny were on, hidden by the snow. Ara continued to walk towards them, while Hermione pulled out a camara and the three jumped behind bush, rushing closer to three.

Ara was 10 meters from the tree, still not seeing the gifts and the huge sign. It was then that it happened. She was hit in the face by a snowball, which Kai had thrown from up in the tree. Ara looked around, before continuing to walk. 7 meters away...Ara was being showered with snowballs with Kai and Ginny were throwing from up in the tree, some of which they had hexed to go around and hit her in the back. Ara began to run to the tree for shelter.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai and Ginny bellowed, and flung themselves upside-down on their branches so they were hanging about the gifts.

Ara had stopped dead in her tracks shocked at all that she was seeing. The kitten, as Kai and Ginny had taught it, began to drag Ara's attention to it as it somersaulted for her new owner. Kai and Ginny jumped off the tree and locked Ara in a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you so much, guys!" Ara thanked, a single tear flowing down her face. The kitten walked over to them and brushed against Ara's leg.

"Hello, cuttie." she cooed, she then looked up and her two best friends and said, "You didn't have to do this for me."

"Oh yes we did." Kai insisted. ^

They sat down on the snow, eating the sweets that Kai and Ginny had given, as they said all the gifts were from both of them, and playing with the adorable kitten, while discussing names.

"How about Leo?" Ara suggested at the same time as Kai. All three agreed, after all it matched the Blacks (Narcissa's maiden name) star-themed names. Harry, Hermione and Ron joined them not soon after.

After half and hour of chatting and playing, they all began walking back to the castle. Until...Kai had an idea...

She let the other get ahead of her while gathering snow in her hands and forming a snowball. She turned to throw it, but Harry had already thrown his and it flew into her face. She laughed and threw her own snowball.

It became a war...

The other four had noticed the fight and joined in, making it a fight to the death, which it still would have been had it just been the Potters. After 15 minutes, the 6 had teamed up into pairs; the two Potters, the two Weasleys, leaving Ara and Hermione together. They built huge snow towers and bases, which attracted the attention of other students, who soon joined in.

In 5 minutes, the entire of Hogwarts was in the biggest snowball fight ever. Every student had joined Slytherin to Gryffindor, 1st years to 7th years...Even the professors joined, including, to everyone's astoundment, Snape. Madam Pomfrey, Madam Hooch, Hagrid and everyone in the castle (exept for Filch of course) came down to join. Some pets were there to help their owners, including Leo, who was passing guarding their base when the group who started it all went to attack. Even Dumbledore came down to join the fun. It became known as The Battle of Hogwarts, and it was all over the Daily Prophet front page the next day. It was the best day everyone had had in..forever! This day, January 9th 1993, would go down in history. Hogwarts: a History would have to be updated, along with all the other books on Hogwarts. The fact that the kids-who-lived were part of the group who started it, got the news on fire even more than it already was. Today really was the best day of everyone's lives...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 30
11 years ago Lily and James Potter were murdered leaving two children in the world. Both children had greatness forced upon them. One was well known...
763K 16.2K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
33.3K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...