AS TIME GOES BY (CHAENNIE)

By crazyforrosie

Can't say how the days will unfold, Can't change what the future may hold But, I want you in it Every hour, e... More

I love you too,
Strike Two
Your happines > Mine
It's not stupidity!
Still F R I E N D S...
The Risk-Taker
Make up your mind
First of the too Many
It's a Date!
P R I O R I T Y
My Señorita
Can't Help Falling In Love
I love you!
Heart, Body and Soul
HOME
Let the World Know
The Hottest Couple!
Arranged Marriage
What is Love?
I wanna make love to you!
Ten Minutes
Conspiracy Theory
Timeless
roses_are_rosie
Chaeyoung-ah's Nini 💙🖤
U-Turn
The Kiss
Way Back Into Love
THE BET
The Plan
S O L O
It's You!
The Weekend Getaway
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

Where's Rosie?

1.7K 46 77
By crazyforrosie

"Jisoo! Lisa!" Jennie looked at them with a  bewildered expression the moment her eyes were released from the blindfold. "What's happening?" she added.

"Nothing. We are not allowed to talk about this. But just so you know, Chae made us do this, and we can't do anything about it." Jisoo answered and shrugged it off.

"Where are we heading?" Jennie asked.

"Not to anywhere you do not know," Lisa answered mysteriously.

"Can't believe Chae made you two do this to me. Did she offer you a honeymoon package or something?" Jennie chuckles.

"Well, why we did not think about that baby? But now that you've mentioned it, we might wanna change our terms I guess." Lisa winks at Jennie to tease her, Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Wait, this road looks familiar," Jennie said.

"Alice, why are we here?" Chae asked the moment she stepped her feet on the ground of this familiar place they were now standing at. 

"Because your girlfriend said so?" Alice answered her.

"Yeah but, I mean, does she know? I swear if Jisoo or Lisa told her!"

"Jisoo? Lisa? What do they even know about this?"

"Well, listen, I- uhm—-" 

"Chongah!" Lisa shouted cutting Chae off.

"Oh, God Lisa!" Chae facepalmed herself and muttered.

"Why are you with Alice?" Jisoo asked.

"Well apparently, Jennie instructed her to bring me here, right love?" she brought her attention to Jennie.

"Well yeah, because I want to make it up to you." she bit her finger and answered Chae.

"But we already made up inside the campus' rest—"

"Love!" Jennie cuts off Chae with a glare.

"What?" Jisoo, Lisa, and Alice asked in horror.
"You two made up inside the campus' restroom? Which floor? Which cubicle? Please tell us! So I can avoid it for the rest of my life. Geez, you two! Eewww" Jisoo said and acted that she's about to vomit knowing that the two made up inside their campus.

"Honey, I think that would be fun, we should try it sometime." Lisa winks at Jisoo while Alice gagged at the blonde's bold words, while Jisoo smacked the head of her girlfriend that earned her an "awww".

"So why did you bring me here, you three?" Jennie eyed her friends and her girlfriend.

"Well, Chae thought that you would be mad at her because of what happened the other night, so she thought of taking you out on a date, right Chae?" Jisoo immediately answered and looks at Chae which gave her a look of relief.

"Well, you should have asked me politely since we've already made up, right?" Jennie doesn't want to let the issue go like that.

"Yeah, right baby, I apologize for the confusion," Chae said to Jennie with her puppy pleading eyes on.

"Thank you for bringing her to me though, Jisoo unnie."

"Yah! I was the one driving, you should also thank me." Lisa said to Chae.

"Thank you, Lisa," Chae said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"So," Jennie clasps her hands, "Thank you for bringing me and Chae here, but we kinda need our privacy, so, yeah." Jennie politely threw them outside the bus.

"Errr No?" Lisa tries to annoy Jennie.

"Yeah, since we're here and we're kinda hungry, we might take a table of our own and eat, come on Alice, let's go eat." Jisoo drags away Alice and Lisa while trying to look for a vacant table for them.

"Oh, Okay." Jennie just muttered.

"Hey baby, I think it's fine. They should wait for us cos we do not have our car, right?" Chae bent down her head to look into Jennie's eyes.

"Yeah, love. I— guess." did I just stutter? Jennie asked herself silently.

"You're blushing baby, cute." Chae teases her girlfriend.

Jennie smacks Chae's shoulder playfully. "Come, we will take my reservation and you'll cancel yours okay?" Jennie said.

"Hmmmm, yeah okay. I'll do that later." Chae nodded.

"Okay, I'll just go see unnie for our orders." Jennie stood up but was stopped by Chae.

"Love, let me talk to unnie while you wait here, sounds good?"

"But, you —"

"No love, I got you, I will just say your name so they can give us our orders, besides, I have other business with unnie, so why won't you stay seated and relax for a while, hmmmmmm?"

"But— uhm, okay love. If you say so, come back quickly though." Jennie hesitantly replied.

"Will do love." Chae stood up and bent down to give Jennie a sweet warm kiss. "Be right back," she added and immediately runs to the office of the owner, who had also become their friends.

"Unnie, hi." Chae greeted the owner of the cozy restaurant.

"Chaeyoung, Hi. You're early?" she answered and motioned for Chae to take her seat.

"About that matter unnie. Well, I think we had some sort of a miscommunication here but it can be solved. Apparently, Jennie made a reservation for today to have a date with me here, but I still didn't know how she did that, cos I was kinda confused?" Chae's voice is still calm despite the unavoidable circumstances.

"Well that, I just got here, I was out for almost the whole day, but I instructed Suzy to manage the restaurant while I was away. Let me call her in." Irene phoned Suzy into her office.

"Unnie! Ms. Park." Suzy slightly bowed her head down and greeted them with a blush.

"Suzy, Chae made a reservation to our restaurant last night, but there was a little problem. Her girlfriend was able to make a reservation here and I didn't know how that happened because I made sure that all schedules are clear on our calendar, and that a part of this place will be reserved for Chae and her girlfriend later." Irene explained.

"Wait Unnie, I did see that Ms. Park had a reservation tonight but I am pretty sure that I didn't make any reservations under the name of her girlfriend Ms. Jennie Kim," Suzy explained.

"But how come she was able to get a reservation today?" Irene asked.

"Wait! Are you somehow related to Ms. Alice Park, Ms. Park? Cos I really do not remember booking for Ms. Kim but I remembered making a booking for a certain Ms. Alice Park." Suzy recalled what happened earlier that day.

"Yes, she's my sister. So Jennie made the reservation using Alice's name, that's why she was able to make a reservation here?"

"Possibly. I'm sorry Chae for this misunderstanding." Irene apologized to Chae.

"No Unnie, it's not your fault, and no one is to be blamed, even you Ms. Suzy, please don't beat yourself up." Chae smiled at Suzy who is now blushing uncontrollably.

Suzy just bit her finger and nodded. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Park?"

"Everything's clear now Ms. Suzy, thank you," Chae said while smiling at the girl.

"Well then, I will excuse myself now, thank you, Ms. Park," Suzy said as she excused herself.

"Unnie. Are we ready for tonight?" Chae asked, excitement was written all over her face.

"Yes, Chae, everything's set.  Are we gonna move it earlier than you've planned, or we will just wait for the time to come?" Irene asked.

"I think we should stick to the plan, Unnie. I'll just make sure that Jennie wouldn't get suspicious about everything." Chae replied.

"Wait. Now that you've mentioned it, why don't you bring Jennie to this newly opened arcade place 10 minutes away from here?" Irene suggested, she kinda has an idea that Jennie and Chae used to play arcades during their childhood years.

"Really? Wow, Unnie, thank you!" Chae immediately runs to Irene to hug her. "You're a God-sent! She would love that," she added.

"Bet she will. Anyways, Chae, would you like to check on something?"

Jennie's and Chae's foods are being served while Jennie is still waiting for Chae.

"Hi, excuse me, do you know where Chae is?" she asked the beautiful server.

"Ms. Park is at Ms. Irene's office at the moment, Ms. Kim. I was asked to personally serve your food already since Ms. Park will be out soon." Suzy politely answered Jennie.

"Oh, I see, thank you, Ms.."

"Suzy, just call me Suzy, Ms. Kim."

"Thank you Suzy." she smiled sweetly at the girl.

"Thank you Ms. Suzy for accommodating my girlfriend." Chae also said the moment she arrived at their table.

"My pleasure, please enjoy your food, Ms. Kim, Ms. Park." she slightly bowed as she dismissed herself.

"What took you so long, love?"

"Miss me that much, Kim?" Chae answered with a smirk on her face.

"You wish Park, I'm just hungry." Jennie burned her.

Chae laughed at her girlfriend's antics. "Hey, how does arcade sound to you?"

"Arcade is fun," Jennie answered nonchalantly as she was busy digging into her delicious meal.

"No, I mean how about we go to this newly opened arcade just within the vicinity of this restaurant after this food?"

"How did you know that?"

"Irene unnie told me."

"Oh, okay, it will be fun, are we going to bring them with us?" Jennie eyed their friends across their table who are now busy eating their orders.

"No. It's our date remember?"

"Sounds fantastic, love." Jennie's eyes were filled with stars.

"Okay, but take it, easy love, the arcade won't go anywhere."

Chae parked the car as they've reached the arcade grounds.
Jennie's excitement was at the roof.
She immediately walked out of the car and did not bother to wait for Chae to open the door for her.

"My baby is so pumped up. Let's go." Chae said as she put her arms in Jennie's shoulders.

Jennie literally ran to every machine just to check and play with them. Until her attention was caught by a Car Driving Game Racing Simulator Machine.

She drags Chae and they played together.
Jennie, as a professional driver that she is, bumped with everything, literally everything that's on the road. Chae couldn't stop laughing.

When the race was over, Jennie drags the tall girl again to what may seem like a claw machine full of baseball balls.

"Are we going to try this one too, love?" Chae asked.

"No. We're going to have a selfie in this claw machine. Go get your phone baby."

"Okay, as you wish my Queen." Chae obeyed her girlfriend's wishes.

After an hour or two of playing, watching others play, and trying their luck with claw machines, they've decided to go back to the restaurant.

"Did you have fun?" Chae asked while putting the seatbelt on Jennie.

"Yes, love! I had so many fans. Thank you." Jennie hugged Chae and kisses her cheeks left and right too many times, which caused Chae to giggle.

"Love, stop," Chae said (still laughing) as she was running out of breath due to suffocation from Jennie's affectionate actions.

Jennie stopped immediately but changed the course of her lips and landed on Chae's plumped lips. The kiss lasted for a minute or two and the two catches their breath.

"I love you, Jennie Kim."

"I love you too Rosie."

It was the time when the soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon when Alice, Lisa, and Jisoo saw Chaennie coming out from Alice's car. Alice immediately goes to Chae to clear her confusion.

"Where have you been? And why Mom and Dad are here?"

Before Jennie could hear anything from their conversation, Chae rushes to grab Alice's arms and bring her to a place where nobody can hear them.

"Jennie! You sneaky Chaennie, where were you two have been? Lisa asks Jennie to divert Jennie's attention from Alice and Chae.

"We just went to an arcade to play."

"Yeah, we know that, you could have fed us with more, but you stingy couple decided not to." Jisoo pouted as she exclaims her frustrations.

"I didn't know that you two are part of the 29 Chaennie Warriors?" Jennie annoyed them more.

"We are the President and the Vice President duh!" Lisa answered.

"So anyway, where's Rosie?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 301 14
You see nothing is impossible ,as far as love is considered you can't force someone to love you,its an inevitable curse and one shall face at some or...
38.3K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
2.9K 88 10
Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl that she fell in love with was Jennie, her...
8.4K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...