Letting Go (Soukoku)

By Elysium_Seraphim

Chuuya and Dazai had been secretly dating since they were 16. It wasn't uncommon for Dazai to Disappear f... More

1. Walls Could Talk
2. These Are The Lies
3.Church
4. Roger Rabbit
5.I Don't Wanna Be In Love
A/N:something to make you laugh before I become Satan....
Not an update
I'm soooo sorry

hello everyone

5.6K 88 26
By Elysium_Seraphim

After a year i come with good news . i over the summer i will be starting to update all my stories and post new ones i may also start posting them on ao3 .

the reason i've been dead so long is because honestly i wasn't sure anyone even liked what i was writing but after some of the messages i've gotten and comments i've decided it's time to come back and start writing again . i may also start writing original stories that i've wanted to write for years . 

i want to say thank you to everyone that has been reading and waiting for me to come back . i may also start a discord server if that's something you all would want that way you can always be up to date about updates or you can just chill and make friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...