Mate to three

By frostybear0878

More

Bus Crash
Monster Laws
Own the Night
Were-Wolves!!?!
Mate!?
Wolves and Cheerleading
Hanging out
Call to the wild
Reject and 'lost' necklace?
Flesh and Bone
Prawn Pt. 1

Zed 4 Prez

1.2K 18 1
By frostybear0878

Ella's POV
  Addison and zed were have a couples argument when me and Eliza walked up to them about them not going to prom cause of the monster law.  "Fighting injustice is keeping me pretty busy so far" " well you look pretty good doing it Zom-bae" I could only just stare at her dumbstruck, how could the Addison Wells forget to acknowledge her own twin sister. " I did not forget about you Ella, I was getting to you.  I was also wondering if you would accompany me to the library for one of my essays for class?" " sur-" before I could say yes we got sweated away by the aceys for our cheer practice for Bucky for president and other people odor president vote thingy ( I forgot what you call them 😑😅🥲)

~~ Time skip~~

  Me and Addison arrived at the presidential candidate when our principle started her speech about how she is lonely and wants to hang out with us,  when a banner unraveled from a ledge with students above it; when the ban started playing.  Bucky started doing a back handspring ( I think that is what they are called I can't remember) and landed with his jazz hands; all I could do was roll my eyes, my cousin always did like having attention on him and be verrryyyy dramatic.  That's when he decided to do his speech about him being a 'great' president when the band started making noises and Zed caning crashing down to the podium pushing Bucky out of the way. I tried my hardest to suppress my giggle but I couldn't and just started giggling, Zed did a pretty short speech about how he should be president. " with me being president I will bring prosperity and awesomeness to you guys and this school!!!"  " I will allow zombies to go to prawn, and I will all-" he got interrupted when Bree screeched "were-wolves".  "Were-wolves? Why would anybody wan- WERE-WOLVE'S!!!!!" Yelled Zed pointing to the entrance doors to the gym. Then in came....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...
2M 104K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
116K 481 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
211K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc