Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
On our way home
Hangout with friends
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

Always somethings goes wrong

103 3 0
By KittyBloom14

A/n : Warning death threats, and just negative and hurtful word . Again I'll put " ⚠️ " before and after just in case people get trigger by it or just get really emotional, there is also mention of suicidal. Again I'll put the "⚠️" before and ask it.

The next morning

Reader POV

Me and corpes woke up earlier enough to say goodbye to everyone one . Ranboo drink tubbo home and george and dream live together I guess.

I ask them for one more group picture they all said ok and we all to one more group picture, dream put his mask on for the one I was gonna post so did corpes and then one with their mask for just us .

They all waves goodbye and hugs everyone, after they were leaving the door, we watch them drive away once me and corpes didn't see them anymore, corpes pick me up and carry me, to our room.

I laugh. I try to hold on to him jsut in case he does drop me, he drop me on our bed and he kiss me like he haven't seen me in days.

"I love you" I said after we break for air. " I love you too y/n" he said he will be back in a minute. He left the room and look at some of the pictures we told at the beach.

I smile at them " hey corpes , can we take a few more pictures please " he came back and nod. " yay" I said before setting my phone. After we take some pictures I show corpes the ones we just told and the beach's ones .

Corpes smile and said I could post the ones we jsut told and they he really love them. I post it on instagram and caption it " just me and you forever baby ♾" corpes said he will be back in a bit he is gonna get in the shower to cool down I nods as I Saw that everyone who was with us likes the post and I read some of the comments.

Rae - aww so cute , miss you guys already

Karljacobs- cute picture

George - very cute picture guys

Tommy - nice pictures but get a room

Ranboo- lovely pictures, you two look really happy together

Tubbo - 😊😊

I keep looking down at the comments I saw some negative ones

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Hater283 - this is so bad i don't why his dating you.🤮🤮🤢🤢

Hater013 - he probably feel bad thst why his dating you

Hater625 - go kill yourself

Hater924 - go end yourself, you don't deserve to live with him

Hater586 - go fuck yourself , corpes doesn't deserve to be with someone like you

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

As I keep reading tears rolling down my face , I put my phone on my nightstand and cry in my pillow. .

Corpes pov

I went in the shower and got changed for Bed, I was walking to the bedroom when my phone ring it was rae. I pick it up and went to the living room since it was late and I did want to wake y/n.

Bold -  rae
Normal- corpes

"Hello why you call at 11:30 ?" I questioned

" corpes" I heard her breathing heavily and crying

"Rae what's wrong , what's going on" I said in a was really worried voice

"Corpes have you seen the comment that y/n have been getting"

"No why " I said

"She been getting death threats and everything in between, Check on her cause knowing her she takes everything to heart "

"Ok I'll tell you what happens talk to you in a few"

"Ok bye "

"Bye"

I ran back to our room to see y/n not there in the bed, I went around the house yelling y/n name" I look everywhere for her. I went outside. look around I look up and saw her on a tree.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

She had tie a rope to the tree, "y/n come down we can talk about this , you don't have to do this!!!! Please!!! " tears were rolling down my face, my voice was breaking my vision went burry cause how many tears "y/n please come down I'm here get down y/n!!!!!" I fell to my knees look up at the love of my life .

I have already call the police and they are coming same as a ambulance and a fire truck. They all came .  The fire trucks  came and start going up where y/n was " I say her getting dizzy my heart stop.

Rae shows up cause she had a bad feeling, she hugs me while she cry too . I watch her as y/n fell and I pray that  the fire man are able to get it I put my head into rae shoulder and hugs her tight .

Rae put look to and hugs me tightly. We were both crying.

Rae pov

I had a bad feeling about this so I drive off to see everything but a school bus at corpes and y/n house I saw y/n in a tress with a rope in her hand. I saw corpes in tears and yelling y/n name .

I run to corpes as I watch as y/n fall, corpes put his head in my shoulder, I watch to make sure corpes knows she safe.the firemen got her and catch her . I tap corpes and told him they got her and she safe.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Rae pov still

Once y/n was down corpes ran to y/n and hugs her , y/n was crying, and hugs corpes back , the firemen cut the rope and came down.

The police ask y/n Questions and nods , they ask who was the usernames and after she give them all, they police said they will deal with it. I nods corpes was still hugging y/n. Corpes pull me into thr hugs and I tightly hugs y/n.

After everything left we went in the house , to talk to y/n about what happens.

Corpes pov

Once y/n was down and safe , we all went inside , me and rae talk to y/n and try to help her , I grab her phone to make blocking all negative comments and deleting all negative comments that made y/n do the thing she did we hug her again.

Now I know Jae won't get he hurt again. I start to cry again, I hold her my arms I told rae she could sleep over for tonight, she nods and thanks me before going to one of the extra bedrooms we had.

We hold each other before we fell asleep I made sure I hold her tightly, running my fingers through her hair and playing with her hair  to calm her down and went to sleep before I go to sleep.

A/n - hey hope you enjoy that chapter I'm so sorry if I trigger anyone. If you
ever felt suicidal Get some help it better then saying sorry. Stay safe love you all💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 682 7
You and Fang always had arguments and misunderstandings ever since you two met. You both like to tease and mock one another that can get out of hand...
10K 244 37
Another Add x reader story. This one is different from the last one. It's a completely different story for a completely different path. I wonder if y...
1.4K 22 12
【𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜】⇾ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 𝒘...
4.6K 140 44
Corpse Husband x Female Reader. I only ship his OC, not in real life. RedRose has been a streamer for a year, ands her streamer friend Rae invites he...