I will find you

In the morning

Corpes pov

I wake up, i grab my phone to see a picture from the unknown number I open it to see y/n legs fix up and blood bag and beside her giving her blood. I sigh in relieved.

I look at the message under it. I know you are worried so here I fix her help I even give her more blood. She she still alive btw for now, better find her soon"

I sit up and went to Rae to show her the pictures and messages. I save and screenshot everything so I have it just in case it gets deleted or disappear.

She smile " see she is ok, she is still alive  now Let's get dressed and take everything to the police " Rae said . I nod I got dressed and put on of my y/n hoodie since she get bigger hoodie.

We drive to the police station and give the police the video and pictures. We wait at the police station cause the want to see if can see who is doing it.

20 minutes later the police men came out saying they can't find who is doing it but they will keep looking and if y/n missing by the next day after tomorrow then they will have a search party for y/n.

We thanks them and left , Rae drive since I'm a crying mess, I look at my phone looking at our old message and old pictures we told. I smile only to let more tears rolled down my face.

Rae grab my hand a rub my hand "we will find her" she look over for a second and smile.

We went around for a hour or two hanging up missing posters, as I hung up, I say to myself " I hope we find you soon" tears rolling down my face again. Rae saw "wanna stop for today we hang up a lot today." I just nods and walk back to the car.

Rae told me home " I'm gonna go home today but call me if you need me ok" Rae said. I smile and hug her "ok thank you for being here for me" I said as I got out of the car.

It was like 12:30pm when I went to bed and look at the roof. "What am I supposed to do" I whispered to myself.

I put one one of my favourite song by y/n since she is a singer . I close my eyes and had a little nap .

When I woke up , it was 4:00pm. I went to the bathroom, I look at myself "shit" I whisper . As I look in them mirror I saw a pale, tired eyes guy looking at me.

Y/n would be disappointed I would let myself gets in this , I hardly ate anything since I got back home, so I was losing weight. I thought.

I repeat her name over and over I heard her voice which made me cry. I put cold water on my face and decided to eat for y/n.

I went to the kitchen and started making our favourite food. I ate by the time I was done , eating, I gets in a cold shower and wash my hair and body.

Once I got out, I heard my phone ring ,I put it up, I put it up I decided I screen record. "hello" I heard y/n scream in the background.

my legs were getting weak "what are you doing to her, don't hurt her or I swear to god " I said "oh you swear to god you said " they said as I heard y/n scream louder.

I break down in tears , " please don't hurt her" I heard y/n yell in the background "corpes please help me" she said.

she was crying which broken my heart, "now listen you don't want her hurt then don't get the police involved, i have people watching out, and if I see police at my door, I'm gonna cut her so badly she will have scars"

"Fine". I cry more then he hang up I stop recording and I sobbed my eyes out realizes It gonna be my fault that y/n have scars on her body that will never go away and she had to be reminded what happens i though.

I got up, I went to bed and put some y/n perfume on her hoodie I was wearing, hugs her hoodie, and slowly went to sleep.

In the morning

When I woke up, my eyes were still red from crying from the night before . I want y/n back it hard not having her around.

The police left me a message saying they are gonna look for y/n today and they won't stop until the find her.

I remember what the person said on the phone,  I started having anxiety attack, cause I don't want y/n to get hurt. I think about what I should do next.

I call Rae and ask her to come over and that I needed her , 20 minutes later I heard a knocking on the door.

I ran down to open the door and hug Rae tightly. "Hey hey what's happen"she said . I told her about the call and what the police left a message for me and what they said.

"Oh my gosh, she will be ok" Rae said not knowing what gonna happens. "they are trying to scared us, she gonna be ok " she said . I nod and give Rae a quick hug. She smile and say she had to go for a bit but call her if I needed her then she left.

I look at the roof as I thought to myself " I will find you y/n and when I do I will never leave you side "

A/n - I'm sorry it told a while I'll try to post as soon as I can