Will she say yes

Reader POV

I woke up  and corpes were gone, I went to the kitchen and found a note and breakfast, I read the notes and smile. I grab my breakfast that corpes made me and sit at the table.

Once I finish eating I wash the dishes, and lay in bed watch a movie. I end up falling asleep.

1 hour later

I woke up from a my nap, I yawn,  I didn't want to fall back to sleep so I got up turn on the speaker that was in the corner of the room and connected my phone I put one of corpes song on and start singing and dancing around the room.

I didn't hear corpes come in room until I turn around and he was standing there watching me and laughing at me. I stop the music.

I look down "hoe much did you see" I said blushing. He laughed again before speaking "enough to see how cute you are when you sing and dance to my music"  i giggle. I kiss him quickly.

I went to the bed unconnected to the speakers and lay down . I did the grabbing thing with my hand . Corpes smile and lay down next to me and cuddle me. His  heart were going fast . " are you ok corpes your heart is going faster then usually " he told a deep breath "y-yeah I am"

"You sure corpes you know you can tell me anything" I say while looking up he give me a smile smile and give me a hard kiss.

"Baby I am sure I am fine. I promise " corpes said  I just nodded and cuddle into to him corpes hold me tightly  and it start to hurt a bit how he was holding me.

"Corpes can you loose your grip on me, your kinda hurting me" he didn't answer "corpes?" He still didn't answer "corpes!!?" He jump and look down to see how tight he was gripping me.

He let go and back away from me "y-y/n umm could you lift your shirt up a bit so I can see if I made a marks on you" I nods and lift it up there were a red marks.

He eyes went sad , he sigh before speaking "um I'm gonna go for a bit I'll be back shortly ok" he didn't let me answer he got up, got his car keys and left.

I was sad, I thought I did something wrong, I went to the bathroom and saw the red marks he left from gripping me so hard. I now understand why he was sad all of the sudden.

He blamed himself for hurting me, I grab my phone. And call him ,it went straight to voicemail.

"Shit" I mumble. I left a message "corpes come home it's ok , you were zone out you didn't mean to hurt me. I love you until the end of the earth, see you at home " after I was done leaving a voicemail I went back to the room and lay down waiting for l to come back .

After a haft of hour I heard corpes come in and lay on the bed. I moved over and lay on top of him , and lay my head in his chest.

"Corpes I love you, never forget that" I saids he smile and hugs me gently making sure to put little pressure on my spot he hurt , he kiss my head.

"Wanna go to somewhere today " corpes ask . I smile "sure " He grab my hand and help me up. We got our shoes , we made our way to the car.

corpes open the door the door for me. I got in the car and close it for me, he got in the car and start the car "I have a surprise for you y/n but you just have to wait and see"

He start to drive. I look over at him and he seem really nervous, I started getting worried, and decided to ask him if he was ok. "Corpes  bebe, are you ok, you just seem really nervous"

I heard him mumble something "shit". He sigh before answering "I'm ok baby, thank you for worrying tho"  he said before holding my hand  and rub my hand.

I yawn, he giggles know that usually make him sleepy. I look at him " I love you corpes", he stop the car in the parking lot and in front was there woods.

He told the car keys out, he kiss me quickly. " I love you too y/n" he say, we got out the car and start walking, we walk through the wood for a bit. He hold hand the whole way through our walk.

We keep walking until we reach a hill, I told in the everything looking around the beautiful view. I look at corpes who is zone out, I sigh and hug him tightly which snap him out of it.

"Corpes what's going on, I'm really worried about you" I saids. He hugs me back very tightly. "You been nervous or worried all day now your zoning out" I pull away , and look up on him.

" I'm sorry,I am nervous so I'm gonna tell you why I been nervous, I was hoping I'll do this later but I rather do this now I'll waiting to long to do this" he said as he told a deep breath.

He back up a bit " y/n ever since I met you, you bring me So much happiness and made me who I am today. You mean so much to me and I can't imagine my life without you by my side."

" so I want to ask you this" he got on one knee and told out a box. I cover my mouth knowing what gonna happened. corpes open the box and look at me " y/n l/n would ou marry me."

I nod. "Yes" I said. he got up, he slides the ring on my finger I told a minute to look at it.

he hugs him and I hug him back, I can't believe I'm getting marry to the love of my life

he hugs him and I hug him back, I can't believe I'm getting marry to the love of my life. We sit in the hill looking at the view, after a bit we decided to go home, we went in back and went to bed.