Lost and Found|| La squadra x...

By Znpaiik

Y/n L/n was found abandoned in a dumpster, Sorbet and a Gelato had just finished complete a mission they don'... More

DISCLAMER!!
WARNINGS!!!
Chapter 1||Who is this baby?!
Chapter 2||New Family
Chapter 4||Accident
Chapter 5|| Illuso in trouble
Chapter 6||Is this what they call babysitting?

Chapter 3||New home

611 24 4
By Znpaiik

3rd Person POV:

As Gelato and Sorbet entered the base with little (Y/N) in a blanket, the other members of the group where sitting down minding their own business. "Well look at the people who-" Prosciutto paused and realized what Gelato had in his hand. "what is that? Is that a child?" Everyone paused and slowly turned their heads towards the couple and the child.

this isn't good

"There is no way in heavens that you 2 bought an actual baby into the base like y'all are some middle age parents, what will Risotto think of this?" Prosciutto exclaimed with a tint of anger and dissatisfaction. "A child? Really?" Risotto said as he entered the living room looking dreadful. "And more importantly it's a young child with no knowledge and it's going to be harder to teach... GODDANGIT WHY WOULD YO-" Ghiaccio's anger quickly rose up but before he could finish his sentence Melone cut him off.

"I honestly think this was an amazing idea! Think about it everyone, if we have a new piece of life then we could morph it into the perfect assassin! Then, we will get more pay." Melone reasoned with everyone and came to a compromise.

And that is to make them their little money maker.

HELLO I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK IVE BEEN SO FOCUSED ON THE START OF SCHOOL AND MY RL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
997K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...