VIDEOGAME ARTIST • Kenma Kozu...

By mtndewcollectors

•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and anim... More

✨KENMA SPOTIFY PLAYLIST✨
🎮 chapt. 1 🎮
🎮 chapt. 2 🎮
🎮 chapt. 4 🎮
🎮 chapt. 5 🎮
🎮 chapt. 6 🎮
🎮 chapt. 7 🎮
🎮 chapt. 8 🎮
🎮 chapt. 9 🎮
🎮 chapt. 10 🎮
🎮 chapt. 11 🎮
🎮 chapt. 12 🎮
🎮 chapt. 13 🎮
🎮 chapt. 14 🎮
🎮 chapt. 15 🎮

🎮 chapt. 3 🎮

1.4K 33 52
By mtndewcollectors

your pov:

it had been about another week and you ended up finishing the drawings for the giants and you were starting on the character models so you could make the cut scenes. it was tricky trying to make them look right while moving and not look like someone just put a broken skin on a character in a vr game. you forgot about when you played animal crossing with kenma. that was hectic.

•'° flashback °'•

"STOP BURYING STICKS Y/N!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE I START BURYING WEEDS!"

"GOD NO PLEASE"

"i wanna apologize to all of you for what i did. it was very wrong  and i am very sorry. i would just like to move on a lead a normal life."

"STOP WITH THE TIK TOK REFERENCES!! AAAAAAAAAH"

"IM SORRY ITS HOW I COPE WITH STRESS"

you guys proceeded to wreak havoc on eachothers islands.

•'° flashback end °'•

you were bored out of your mind after finishing your homework an hour ago and now working on the character model for the main character. usually tendō would be there with you and you guys would talk every so often but he was staying with ushijima. so you decided to text kenma and see what he was doing.

resident cat boi 😾

monster addict ☠️:
hey kenma can i come over im bored
and just wanna sit with someone.

aka im lonely and in need of friends.

resident cat boi 😾:
uuh im not sure

nvm kuro is coming to pick u up
he was reading over my shoulder

monster addict ☠️:
damn rooster i mean okay
ill be quiet so u dont gotta worry :)

resident cat boi 😾:
im working on our game anyways
so its cool

dumb rooster 🐓

dumb rooster 🐓:
im coming to pick u up lolol

also change my name PLEASE

[pretty girl 😐 changed dumb rooster 🐓 to dumb cock sucker]

dumb cock sucker:
ouch

i dont suck cocks 😾

pretty girl 😐:
hanaki.

dumb cock sucker is offline

giggling you waited for kuroo to come get you and you got the essentials. your mac book, stylus pen, energy drinks, chocolate covered pretzels and an extra large hoodie. stuffing everything in your backpack and putting on the hoodie kuroo finally arrived.

"so.. your lonely and in need of friends?''

"yea and? you have hanakis attention now so im all lonely.. maybe ill steal kenma"

"nothing is even going on between me and hanaki!"

"say it all you want i see the way you look at him.. its cute actually and i trust you enough not to hurt him if, IF, you man up and make a move.."

"hey! i am a man!"

"then why havent you asked him out?"

"i- its complicated.."

"talk to me about it"

"you wouldnt care." sighing you stopped walking and looked at him before putting your hand on his shoulder.

"i may be a dick but all i want is for my friends to be happy.. and believe it or not your my friend. i mean how could you not be? you and bokuto practically harassed me until i accepted it. besides if you were going to go to anyone for help with hanaki itd be me." kuroo stared at you before chuckling a little bit and smiling.

"god that sounded so not like you.. anyways yea so-" kuroo continued to tell you what was wrong and you listened before giving him some reassurance that hanaki would definitely accept his confession.

eventually you guys reached kenmas room and kuroo told you to make sure he sleeps at an appropriate time. knocking you heard a quiet come in and walked in to find him... streaming?

"hey kenma.."

"hey you can come sit next to me, im streaming the progress on our game i hope you don't mind being on camera.."

"no its cool, you want a energy drink?"

"yea sure come sit."

you went over and sat in the gamer chair next to kenma. he was making a prototype of the game. currently the main character just looked like a pill that hovered across a flat surface. you looked over and saw his chat blowing up with questions.

introvertedbb: whos dat?

aiko_m: no way thats his girlfriend

kenmas_bigtoe: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

kEnmAs.wife: hes to out of her league

"uuuh kenma should i introduce myself?" kenma looked at the chat and face palmed.

"you probably should.."

"uuh, well okay um hey.. my name is y/n and im kenmas partner for our project.. were not dating so dont worry "kenmas.wife"" you put air quotes when you said that and kenma giggled.

"currently shes working on character models, im not sure which one though.."

"i got bored of the main character so i started on the earth giant." you looked back at the chat as you opened up the file and saw some people asking about what you were doing.

gamer_nerdd: why not just finish the character model and then go to another one?

bemyhusband: youre really hot

gamer_nerdds_girlfriend: how does it even work?

"hey kenma am i free to answer questions?"

"hm oh yea feel free to.. honestly im curious to ive never done game design just coding.. "

"oh well the reason why i start one character and move to the next is to keep my work at its best because i tend to get bored with what im doing easily so switching from character to character keeps me on track and prevents sloppy work."

"wait really? i do the sane thing with homework"

"yea it just makes things easier, oh and this works by-" you continued to talk about how the program worked and continued to make the character models, showing the camera every so often.

eventually you and kenma got into a calm and comfortable silence both doing your own thing. eventually you heard kenmas stomach rumble after about 2 hours of working.

"you hungry?"

"yea.."

"wanna go get some nuggets from McDonald's?"

"sure why not- why do they want me to vlog it.."

"huh?" looking at the chat you saw almost everyone asking if kenma could vlog it.

"its just McDonald's though" kenma looked at you and you just shrugged.

"i mean i don't care"

"mm i guess so then.. anyways, im going to end the stream here then. ill see you guys next time.." you waved to the camera and kenma ended the stream, he put on a hoodie and grabbed a camera.

"lets go then"

"yea okay! happy meal here i come!" little did you know kenma got that on camera.

while you and kenma were making your way out of the dorm building kenma had gretted the camera and was filming you guys while you walked. you guys were joking around and laughing until kenma got a phone call. he handed you the camera and answered it. you were making silly faces the whole time. apparently kuroo was watching the stream and wanted a cheeseburger so you guys said you'd get him one and a ten piece for hanaki who was with kuroo "studying".

eventually you guys came across a hopscotch drawn on the sidewalk and you and kenma took turns filming eachother going across it. you guys continued your walk until you made it to the 24/7 McDonald's. walking in you guys ordered your food and sat down at a table. the camera was on the edge filming your food and you could only see your guys' hands grabbing the food.

you introduced kenma to french fries dipped in sweet and sour sauce and ended up doing some type of unboxing for your happy meal toy. it was some sort of character from the newest disney movie that you were planning on watching soon. kenma said that you guys could watch it when you got back to the dorms.

after eating and chatting for awhile you guys made your way down the street to a local park. kenma filming you since you were walking ahead. you were kind of skipping and jumping, happy you finally got your happy meal. you guys made it to a childrens playground and ended up filming you guys playing on the equipment.

the funniest clip was of kenma pushing you while you were laying across both of the swings. you were screaming and kenma was on the ground dying laughing. eventually you guys made it back to the dorm and after a short conversation outside of kuroos door you guys decided to just barge in while you filmed it.

"sup bitches" you giggled at kenmas confidence and kuroo and hanaki jumped. hanaki falling off the bed. you and kenna started dying laughing.

"i see you guys had fun"

"definitely, i thought kenmas fans were crazy for wanting us to vlog our McDonald's trip."

"they're just simps for him"

"anyways did you get the nuggets??"

"nugget wouldnt be happy with you"

"is that a kindergarten reference"

"yes. yes it is kenma."

you and kenma gave them their food and made your way back to kenmas dorm. kenma finished the video and decided to start editing it while he put on the lastest disney movie that you guys said you were going to watch.

you were laying down on kenmas bed while he was sitting at the end of it on his computer editing the footage. laughing every once and awhile while you were paying more attention to the movie.

"y/n did you really feel the need to make faces at the camera?"

"yes. yes i did." you and kenma stared at eachother before laughing.

"you should be in my videos more often. its funny and i enjoy hanging out with you."

"i mean i guess i could be you just gotta text me about it. i just enjoy hanging out with you. i dont mind you filming."

"cool.. you want me to tag your socials in the description?"

"no, if you dont mind id like to keep my socials private.."

"thats fair.. i have to do a voice over so do you mind being quiet for a couple minutes?"

"of course not" you turned subtitles on for the movie and muted it while you stayed quiet.

kenma did his voiceover and you turned the volume back on and you guys finished the movie after he posted it. you ended up following him on youtube and decided to watch a bunch of his videos later.

you ended up falling asleep on kenmas bed and he fell asleep soon after you. you guys woke up the next morning, kenma in a ball and holding onto your hoodie with one hand. you though it was cute and didnt say anything about it.

eventually you guys split up for classes that day considering you guys woke up late afternoon. you guys went about your day and eventually you both ended up getting dragged to a party by kuroo and hanaki.

"i dont understand why you guys don't want to go so bad!"

"well we have to now. you took all my devices and kenmas psp.."

"itll be fun dont worry about it!!" kuroo seemed excited and you and kenma looked at eachother uneasy.

you guys got to the party and immediately you wanted to run away. it smelt like weed, alcohol, and sweat. you and kenma got left behind and decided to stick together until someone walked up to you guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 311 30
Kuroo and Kenma had been best friends for years, hanging out and playing video games. Kuroo had even helped Kenma discover volleyball. Everything had...
4K 161 16
You work at this bakery near your college and see these 2 boys regularly at your job. Later on you find out one of them is a famous streamer on Twitc...
154K 4.4K 18
◡̈ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 ? 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 [haikyuu !! | 排球少年] kenma x fem oc 。 JUST A HEADS UP: its very cringe i am praying for whoever...
607K 18.8K 34
↳ anime thighs ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader