ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ • ꜰᴏᴜʀ/ᴛᴏʙɪᴀꜱ ᴇᴀ...

By KayleighFlavell

They're both the same. Fiery attitudes. Heart of pain. Icy glares. They are playing a dangerous game. Fire o... More

°ᴄᴀꜱᴛ°
°ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ°
° 1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
A/N:
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°24°
°25°
Urgent!

°23°

7.1K 159 168
By KayleighFlavell

A/N: ^Baeeee 😏

They all held their guns in their hands, looking up at Blair waiting for the next order.

"C'mon," she told them.

She jogged into the empty hallway of dauntless, her little troop behind her.

Melanie stood behind her Adrian and Lilith.

Her gun was gripped tightly in her hand, she wasn't scared, she was far from it, she was full of adrenaline.

Blair came to the hallway of the edge of the pit, she had a quick glance around the corner to see Peter, patrolling, walking up and down acting like he ran the place.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed quietly at his presence.

She held a hand to the group, signalling them to stay put.

She snuck to the other wall, watching as Peter continued marching.

She waited for him to turn and walk the other way.

And when he did, she walked behind him quietly making sure not to get caught by him.

She didn't.

Obviously.

She kicked him in the back of his leg, making it buckle.

He dropped his gun, it falling to the floor.

He turned around as soon as it occurred, Blair pointing her gun at him, glaring.

Peter held both of his hands up in defence, for once fear actually lay in Peter's eyes.

"Against the wall," she told Peter.

But when Peter didn't do what she told him, this only angered Blair more.

"I said against the wall!" She raised her voice.

She shoved him lightly so his back was pressed up against the wall.

His hands were still held up in defence as her gun was still pointed at him.

"How are you awake?" She asked him.

"Because I'm smarter than you," he replied making Blair scoff.

"And they need me," he added.

"Where are they controlling it from?" Blair questioned him.

"Why would I tell you that? It's not like your gonna shoot me," he said cockily.

"Why do people keep saying that? Seems like people really want to piss me off today," she rolled her eyes at him, shooting him in the arm.

Peter groaned, grabbing his arm, falling onto the floor.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where are they controlling it from?" She warned.

Peter sighed in defeat.

Peter had told Blair that she needed him to come with her, so she took his word for it, leading him back to the others.

She arrived back with the others, Marcus stepping to the front.

His eyes scanned Peter, locking onto where he was clutching his arm.

He gave Blair a dirty look before speaking up, "did you really need to shoot him?"

She raised her eyebrows pulling a face of disgust at him.

"I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you. Talking about violence, how about we tell your dearest faction what you got up to with your son, who by the way is so fucking amazing, he definitely does not take after you. Your a prick," she spoke with venom laced in her voice.

The fellow people in abnegation looked at her confused, and she was about to speak up, when Marcus interrupted her.

"Don't please," he begged.

"Get on your hands and knees and beg me and I'll forgive you," she told him.

She was toying with him, which by the way she was loving.

Lilith smirked at her.

Marcus did as he was told, getting on his knees and begging.

"Good. Now if you talk to me again I won't hesitate to tell them. Get up," she told him.

And yet again Marcus obeyed.

"Peter let's go," she waved him off so he was in front of her.

Peter nodded he had saw a different side to Blair a more cold and defensive one so he didn't wanna piss her off. Leading the way, they turned a corner and went up some stairs.

They arrived at the top of the stairs, until they heard faint talking of some people.

She took a quick look to see about three guards protecting a door.

She turned to Peter, who turned to her.

"That's it, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Peter answers.

"I've seen Jeanine go in there. That's were she's controlling it from," she spoke aloud to herself.

It was three guards.

She could do this.

Before she got another chance to think an abnegation person had stepped forward, shooting at the three guards.

Everyone else stepped out, all except Marcus.

But what appeared to have been three guards turned out to be twenty guards, they were just hid so they couldn't see them.

And now they were shooting, shooting at her group.

Bullets were exchanged and bodies fell from both teams.

Blair fired her gun, killing a good few people.

By the end of it, there was only a few people left.

A man was dead on the floor, a young man crouched next to him, his name was Caleb from what she heard previously.

All that was left was Blair, Lilith, Adrian, Melanie, Marcus and this Caleb boy.

Oh and Peter.

"Everyone stay here," she told them.

Obviously Lilith protested, "no I'm going in there with you!"

"Lilith no. I'm sorry I have to have someone stay here, stay here with Adrian. Someone has to protect this space, make sure no one comes in," she told them.

Lilith was hesitant until she finally nodded, she hated the idea but she also knew Blair's stubborn ass wouldn't give up.

She looked at the group before walking to the door, she pulled it open, her gun held up.

No one was there, which was good.

She strolled the empty unknown hallway.

She had never seen this part, ever.

Probably because they kept it away from them on purpose.

She reached a little gap, where she could see big thick black wires winding round to the rest of the room.

She walked along side the wires, she could hear light chatter and beeps of machines.

She hid behind a pillar as the wires led into a separate room.

She glanced at the room.

It was all there.

Right before her eyes.

There were computers that had footage of Dauntless people putting the abnegation people on their knees, collecting them all.

She saw how a few taps to the top of a screen had flipped someone's personality completely.

There were loads of them.

All of them being Erudite.

She hid back behind the pillar breathing out slightly.

She couldn't believe what was happening.

How could Jeanine be so sick in the head.

"Shit," she whispered to herself clearly shocked.

She knew Jeanine was dangerous and cunning but she didn't realise that she could do something like this, it was just pure evil.

But it was all about power and control in today's society, and that's what Jeanine wanted.

She wanted everyone at their knees for her, and if they weren't she'd simply have them killed, removed just in the snap of her fingers.

And the scary thing was, that no one would know it was her.

Blair broke from her thought doing her famous jaw clench.

She finally gave herself the opportunity to look around the room.

And that's when she saw him.

It was Four.

Her heart began to race, was he okay?

He looked different, but he was staring at her so it was clear he had acknowledged her.

But Four would've spoke by now...

Maybe it was just an act, she thought.

He was sat straight in a chair, multiple wires connected to his head.

Where they testing him?

They better not have been.

There was a screen above him that showed Blair, somehow after all that's happened, her hair managed to stay flat and neat.

She walked over to Four, having hope that he was okay.

He blinked, looking at her.

It was like he was there but he wasn't there.

He looked so lost.

"Hey, hi," she spoke quietly.

Fuck it.

She grabbed her knife from her boot, cutting the material that had Four's hands strapped to.

Both of his hands free.

But Fours reaction shocked her.

He pushed the gun out of her left hand, it falling to the ground.

He pushed the knife out her hand, grabbing her wrist he stood up pushing her body roughly.

Her back collided with the stone pillar, winding her slightly.

She looked at him saddened.

What?

How?

He came face to face with her now, staring at her.

Those eyes, those chocolate eyes.

The ones that are usually full of something were full of nothing.

Just empty.

She knew she had to get him out of whatever new sim Jeanine had created.

"Four," she breathed out still winded.

"Four it's me, Blair. Your in a sim," she tried.

But then that annoying, woman voice broke through her conversation well trying conversation with Four.

"He can't hear you," Jeanine spoke.

Behind her were her sheep, Erudite.

She walked towards them, walking behind Four while keeping eye contact with Blair.

"Amazing isn't it?" Though Jeanine probably asked the question rhetorically Blair still answered.

"You sick twisted demented bitch," she spat.

"It's not amazing, it's controlling," Blair finished.

"That's the whole point sweetie," Jeanine laughed lightly.

Blair tensed her jaw, her nostrils flaring.

"Everything we think of that makes up a person: thoughts, emotions, history, all wiped away by chemistry."

"Four," Blair tried again ignoring whatever bullshit Jeanine was saying.

"He's gone," she said with a fake sympathetic tone.

"And we're all safer for it," Jeanine smiled proudly of herself, her sheep nodding.

"Safer? Tell me how we are safer," Blair scoffed in disbelief.

"The brilliance of the faction system is that conformity to the faction removes the threat of anyone exercising their independent will. Divergent threaten that system," Jeanine replied.

Jeanine had now walked over to Blair pacing by her.

Before Blair could hit her, she once again walked off.

"Don't get me wrong," she started, "there's a certain beauty to your defiance of categorisation. But it's a beauty we can't afford."

Jeanine lay her grimy boney white fingers on Four's shoulder.

She turned on her heel nodding at one of her sheep before walking off, her heels clicking on the floor.

A guy walked past Four reaching the computer, he held his thumb on something and she saw this opportunity to go to Four while he was vulnerable.

"Four, hey it's me," she spoke stepping towards him.

A/N: so she's saw Four but Four isn't Four :( because of that Jeanine bitch. Also sorry if you don't like the swearing in my book, but y'know. Anyways thank you so much for 2.7k reads I love you all so so much! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 662 25
Highest rank: #195 in Divergent "One day you'll meet the girl, you swore you'd never find. Start feeling things you never felt and spending all your...
35.6K 1.4K 131
Four and Tris fell in love and had four beautiful children, and three of them are about to make a fateful choice. their children have many obstacles...
21.4K 323 37
*Book 1 of the Eaton Tetralogy* Camilla Eaton made a promise. And she has no intention of breaking it. A year after the transfer of her older brothe...
5.5K 338 6
─── ❝I was bound for destruction, now give me the gun.❞ or ─── in which the five-faction divergent leads the instructor through...