Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 44

249 5 0
By WishingOnStars99

"Put it on twitter!" I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and everyone was there staring at me. I was about to stand up, when I noticed an arm around my shoulder. Niall was beside me. I carefully stood up, afraid of waking him up. I looked at him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I then looked at everyone who was staring into Zayn phone.

"Put what on twitter?" I asked them.

"This picture." Zayn said, showing me his cell phone. It was a pic of Niall and I sleeping.

"No! Please dont!" I pleaded.

"Its done. Sorry, love." Zayn said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I went to te kitchen and got myself a pear. I sat down, and ate it. Liam and Angie were also there eating. Niall arrived some minutes later, with a sleepy face.

"Morning." he said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Where can I get a bowl of cereal?" Niall asked me.

"I'll get you one." I said, and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

I stood up, and got a bowl with cereal. I poured some milk on it, and gave it to Niall. He smiled and we ate.

"So, you're taking me on a date?" I asked Niall

"Yep." he said.

"Where to?"

"Surprise." he said. I had just finished eating my pear.

"And when are we leaving?"

"At three."

"And what time's it now?"

"Half past one." he said.

"What?" I said. "I'm gonna go get changed." I gave him a little kiss.

I called the girls to my room, so they would help me get ready. I took a quick shower, in the bathroom I have in my room. When I left the bathroom, I had a towel wrapped around my body. The girls were all looking and talking about an outfit which was layed neatly down on the bed. It was a strapless red dress, which was tight on top, and flowy at the bottom. Next to it, was a long owl necklace, with a bracelet which matched the necklace. On the floor, there was a pair of red heels.

"What do you think?" El asked me.

"It's fabulous." I said smiling.

"See? Told you she'd like it." Angie said.

"C'mon. I'll do your hair." Perrie said. She made me sit on a chair and dried my hair. Then she got the curling iron, and curled my hair. When my hair was curled up, Perrie started to make a cute 'do.

"Done!" Perrie exclaimed. She took out a mirror and showed it to me. My hair was half up, and holding it all was a shiny silver hairclip.

"Its fabulous." I said.

"Thank you." Perrie said smiling.

"Ok. Now I'll do her make-up!" El said.

She came in front me and started to put some make up on my face. A couple of minutes later, it was done. El placed a mirror to my face. She was such a good make up artist.

"Do you like it?" El asked me.

"I loved it!" I said and gave her a hug.

"Thanks. Now go put your dress on!" El demanded.

"Ok." I said.

I went to where my dress was. I quickly put it on. I placed the necklace around my neck, and it went to the beggining of my dress. I placed the bracelet around my wrist. I put the shoes on, and looked in the mirror. The outfit was perfect, and it totally matched my hair and make-up. I looked at my neck, and saw Alice's locket. I forgot it was even there. It had become part of me. I never took it off. When I was sad, I would always open it, and see us together. El appeared in the mirror behind me. She was looking fabulous. Guess Lou's taking her on a date.

"You look beautiful." El said.

"Thank you. You too." I said smiling. We stood there smiling at each other, until I finally said, "I'm so glad that my boyfriend has you. That I have you." I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Thanks." she said. "Me too."

"You're the sister I never had, you know."

"Same here." she said. "Now, go have fun on your date, and tell me all the details afterwards." she said, rushing me.

"Ok." I said, and we pulled apart from the hug.

We went to the living room, where the boys were all sitting there. Perrie, Angie, and Izzy were all glammed up, so I guess they were going on a date too. Niall's mouth dropped when he saw me. I smiled at the floor shyly.

"You're beautiful." Niall said. "Lets go?" I nodded.

He took my hand and took me outside. When we got there, I was in front of a silver car, which I had never seen before.

"Is it yours?" I asked him.

"Yep. I just bought it. I figured we would need a way of transport, so I bought this for us." he said smiling.

"Lets go?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yes." he said.

I sat on the passenger's seat, and Niall was driving, obviously. The seats were covered in black leather, and it had a 'new car' scent. Niall drove off and we went to wherever he was taking me.

"So, will you move in with me?" he asked me, turning right.

"I dont know." I said shyly. "I'd love to, but like, you know."

"Yeah, I know, you already have two houses. But I want you to know that you can come over whenever you like. So, here's the key." he said handing me a key, with a heart-shaped keychain.

"Thank you." I said smiling at the car's floor. "Wait. Dont we have to pack up your stuff?"

"Yes. And that's our first stop." he said, stopping the car in front of my house.

I opened the door, and we came in. We went to his room, and started to pack. It wasnt that boring to pack. At least, not with Niall. He joked around all the time.

"Is anyone there?" I heard my mum's voice ask from the corridor.

"Mum?" I said. She came over to the door.

"Hey sweetheart." she said. "What are you two doing?"

"We're packing. Niall's moving to a flat tomorrow." I said.

"Oh. All right then. So I'll just leave you two here packing." Mum said, and left.

"You know, I didnt get dressed for packing." I joked.

"I know. You look great anyways." he said.

"Yeah. Its really hard to pack while wearing heels." I pointed out.

"Why dont you take them off?" he suggested. It wasnt a bad idea.

I took off my shoes and placed them in the corner. We finished packing an hour later. When we were done, Niall and I layed down on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Finally." I sighed.

"I know. Imagine unpacking it all tomorrow." he said.

"Well, unpacking will be better." I said.

"I know." he said. "We'll finally have a place for our own."

"I guess so." I said, and gave him a little kiss.

"We should go." he said.

"Where?"

"To our date." he said smiling. I also smiled. He stood up, and gave me a hand. I took it and stood up too.

"Lets go?" he asked me. I quickly put my shoes on.

"Yes," I said smiling.

We went back to his car, and he drove off. It was a fifteen minutes ride, which we barely talked. I was texting the girls, Jen, Ian, Court, Chris, Mike, Sel, and John. Sel said that Mike was taking her to New York, NY, so I added her to the girls' group too. 

"Who are you texting?" he asked me.

"My friends." I said smiling.

"Like?"

"Mike, John, Chris, Ian, Jen, Court, the girls." I said.

"Oh." he said. "That's quiet a lot of boys."

"Please Niall. You know I love you." I said, checking my phone.

"I know." he said bosting. "Because I am awesome." I laughed at his comment.

"So if you know, why do you keep thinking that I'm with someone else?" I asked him, as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

"Because I've got competition." he said.

"You wish." I said smiling. I loved the way he made me laugh. "Where are you taking me now?"

"To our second stop."

"How many stops are we having today?"

"A few."

"Well, as long as I'm with you, I'm cool with it." I said. I dont know why, but just by looking at Niall; into those eyes, that smile, the way he is makes me feel so great. Because I know he's mine. He was just so perfect.

"What?" Niall asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What what?" I asked confused.

"Did you say something?"

"I dont know. Maybe. What did you hear?"

"I heard you say 'so perfect.'" He said, making a girly voice when he said copied what he heard.

"Oh." I said. "Yes. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"You."

"And what were you thinking about me?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am." I said smiling. 

"I know." he boasted. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes. A lot. And I've got good news." I said, as if it was a shock to everyone.

"What?" he asked copying the same tone.

"I'm gonna sleepover at your house tomorrow!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! That calls for Nando's." he said.

"Yay!" I said cheerfully.

I knew how Niall loved Nandos. I then looked at the window, and we actually were in Nando's. I looked at him with the hugest smile. He was also smiling. 

We got off the car, and walked to the door. At least, I walked. Niall kept running to the door, and then he noticed I wasnt there, and came back. He did that for about 3 times. But I couldnt run. I was wearing heels. And they were killing me. 

We came in, and Niall asked for our table. The lady took us to a table in the corner. There was a window on my right, and it had the view of the rest of the mall. I looked at Niall and he was looking directly into my eyes. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, bun. What are you ordering?" he asked me.

"I'm doing what I always do. I'm letting you decide that for me." I said smiling, and leaning for a kiss.

"What do you want?" the waitress asked us. We were so close to kissing. Niall ordered, but I didnt hear what he ordered for me. I was too angry at the waitress. 

--------------------------------------

We finished eating, and the food was delicious. Niall payed the bill, and we went to his car. He opened the passenger's door for me, and I sat. Niall closed me door, and sat on the drivers' seat. 

"Where you taking me now?" I asked him, kind of knowing the answer.

"To our third stop." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817 59 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
58.4K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
39.7K 781 34
Hello! I'm Lottie Tomlinson. I'm 14 years old and my brother is the world renowned singer and member of One Direction Louis Tomlinson. Mum says I'm n...
8.9K 312 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...