๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By 90sl0v3bug

ใ‚ท ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒธ Here's a book about random kpop little space oneshots~ I hope you e... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ.
๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ?.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ'๐ฌ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ!.
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ.
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ.
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ!.
๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค.
๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค.
๐›๐š๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ž.
๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.

4.7K 45 5
By 90sl0v3bug

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
???

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Shownu

(requested by : Minsungs_gayasses )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Today Shownu was feeling very stressed. It had been a while since he last slipped and he couldn't take it anymore. He was glad his members were going out in a couple hours to grab some drinks and go to karaoke.
This would give him the perfect opportunity to slip and finally put his mind at ease.
When Jooheon asked him why he wasn't going to join them, he used the same excuse he's been using since deput: "I'm too tired, maybe next time."
He still couldn't believe the members actually believed he was just sleeping the whole time.
Nevertheless, everyone else except him was finally out of the house, giving him time to slip into his safe headspace, play with his toys, and make himself something to eat.
Shownu first established that he needed to take a bath before he did anything because he wanted to wear his new bear onesie he ordered secretly.
So with that in mind he grabbed said onesie and headed to the bathroom for a quick bubble bath.
While in the tub he played with his toy trucks and dinosaurs he kept hidden in his closet along with his other little items.
He knew he shouldn't have gone into littlespace in the bathtub but he couldn't help it, he wanted to be little a soon as possible.

Shownu : " 'da bwig dino ish cwushi' da town!
someone save us!' "

Whisper yelled the dramatic little as he splashed around in the tub making the dinosaur step on the toy cars in the water.
He then picked up his superhero action figure and raised him high in the air.

Shownu : " ' don wowwy I wiww save chu!' "

He then clashed and clanked the dinosaur and superhero together making them "fight" when eventually the dino went fumbling down to the bottom of the tub defeated by the town's hero.

Shownu : " 'tank chu fow savin us again supew nunu!' "

He giggled to himself as he played in the bath for a little longer, giving himself a bubble beard with the remaining bubbles before he finally decided to clean himself and get out to dry off.
He very slowly got out of the tub not wanting to trip and fall as he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself.
Once he was dried he hurriedly put on clean boxers and his new bear onesie.
He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and giggled.

Shownu : "nunu big boy!
got dwessed aww by mysewf!
an' nunu wook weawwy cute too!"

He was rudely interrupted by his hungry tummy.
He heard it growl and remembered they had left overs in the fridge from when Kihyun made them dinner yesterday.
His mouth watered as he thought about the delicious meal he and his members enjoyed together.
Unfortunately, the boy didn't trust himself with heating things up in the microwave ever since the last time to tried to cook something in littlespace.

Flashback . . . .

Only two months prior did Shownu have the house all to himself again.
He was in the kitchen looking in the fridge for something to eat when he spotted the spicy tteokbokki Jooheon ordered for them.
He wasn't a fan of spicy things in his headspace but he couldn't cook by himself and he didn't know how to use anything but the microwave.
So with that he popped the bowl in the microwave and set it for two minutes.
When it was done he grabbed it with
both hands, making sure he didn't drop it.
He quickly regretted it when both ends of the bowl were hot to the touch making him drop the food on the floor.
Everything fell out of the bowl and onto the floor.
He had to slip out of his headspace and clean up the mess.

End of Flashback . . . .

He started to tear up at the memories.
He was really hungry but he didn't want to burn himself again and make a mess.
Just as he was about to start crying he heard the keys jingle in the front door lock.

???'s P.O.V

I suspected something was wrong with Shownu ever since he first decided he wanted to stay home while we went out.
I know as the leader he's going to be tired but something just doesn't feel right.

Maybe I should go check up on him?
I thought to myself as I stared off into space.
I felt a pat on my shoulder and saw it was Changkyun.

Changkyun : "Hyung, you okay?"

??? : "Yeah i'm fine i'll just go home i'm actually feeling really tired."

Changkyun : "Do you want us to come with you-"

??? : "No no!
You guys stay here and enjoy yourselves, i'll be fine.
I'll just go hang out with Shownu hyung and give him some company~"

Changkyun : "Oh okay, have a safe drive back hyung!"

I waved to our maknae and quickly got into my car, driving home.
_______________________

When I got home I fished my keys out of my jacket pocket, unlocking the front door, opening it slowly just in case Shownu hyung was actually sleeping.
Suddenly, as I was almost all the way in the dorm, I heard hurried footsteps.
I was skeptical at first but brushed it off and locked the door behind me.
I wanted to check on Shownu hyung first before I went to take a shower and go to sleep.
So with that I walked to his door which was closed and knocked lightly.

??? : "Hyung you in there?"
_______________________

No one's P.O.V

Little Shownu sat frightened on his bedroom floor as he heard Kihyun's voice on the other side of the door.
He didn't want his members to know about his little space because he didn't want to get picked on and teased.
He also didn't want to get kicked out from the group for being a little.
The stress and anxiety had gotten too much for his little mind to handle, causing him to burst into tears.
This startled Kihyun and he ran to the kitchen to grab the spare keys for their rooms out of the drawer.
He hurriedly unlocked the door and rushed into the room, only to be halted in his tracks by a crying Shownu on the floor wearing a bear onesie.
He pushed all other thoughts and questions to the back of his mind and focused on trying to calm the leader down.

Kihyun : "Hey, hey hyung what's wrong?
Don't cry~"

He had saw some of monbebe talking about adults dressing and acting like children on twitter some time ago.
He remembered it being called 'littlespace'.
He ended up researching it finding littlespace very cute, and he remembers specifically what the website he read said to do in these types of situations.

'If you happen to encounter a hidden little, always approach them with kind hearts and open arms.
Refer to them with cute pet names and make sure they feel like the tiniest and most loved baby in the world!
After you are sure they are back in the big headspace, then you can proceed to ask them questions.'

With this knowledge Kihyun slowly pulled the crying boy into a hug as he rubbed his back gently whispering sweet nothing into his ear.

Kihyun : "It's going to be okay baby, i'm right here~"

He noticed Shownu's crying slowly subside into small sniffles.

Kihyun : "Who's the most adorable baby?
Monsta X's little baby bear?"

For most people, talking like this to their hyung and band leader, would be awkward.
For Kihyun on the other hand, this felt natural.
He heard the boy mumble something under his breath.

Kihyun : "What was that baby?"

Shownu : "n-nunu ish..."

Kihyun : "You are so very right nunu!
That's my good boy, such a good hoy you are~"

He heard the little giggle as he peered up from the crook of his neck with puffy red eyes and tear trails down his chubby cheeks.
This saddened him and he gently wiped the remaining tears from his face.

Kihyun : "Don't cry baby, everything is going to be okay~"

He saw Shownu's smile falter and he looked down at his lap.

Shownu : "hyunnie nu mad at nunu?..."

Kihyun : "No no no baby i'm not mad.
I could never be mad at such an adorable baby like you~"

This caused the little to smile again as he pulled Kihyun into another hug.

Shownu : "tank chu hyunnie... wuv chu~"

This made Kihyun smile as he brushed the stray hairs out if Shownu's face.

Kihyun : "There's no need to thank me baby, i'll always be here for you and so will the other members, and I love you too~"

Shownu : "mommy~"

Kihyun : "mommy?"

Shownu : "hyunnie be nunu's mommy?"

Kihyun : "Ofcourse i'll be your mommy!"

Shownu : "yay!!"

Kihyun : "Now lets go feed that little tummy I heard it growl when I made you laugh."

Shownu : "mhm, nunu hungwy mommy~"

Just then they heard his tummy grumble again.

Kihyun : "Let's go heat up some of the leftovers from yesterday baby~"

Shownu : "yay 'm get to eat mommy's yummy fooood!"

🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.3K 25
โ˜๏ธŽ contains mostly little space chapters (โ™ก) but there's a few chapters that doesn't (ใ‚ท๏ธŽ). โ˜๏ธŽ hope you enjoy reading <3
183K 5.3K 77
Welcome to The Official EXO Ship Book! Filled with cute, dramatic, fluffy, (maybe smutty) ships of all sorts for all your shipping wants and needs. A...
29K 623 100
Read book 1 We got fluff, angst, little space, drabbles, and basically any kind of oneshot out there. Requests are always open!
347K 8.1K 118
My book of little space oneshots! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are CLOSED FOR GOOD I'll try and g...