Accidentally in love [{Hiccst...

By NameIsHiccup

Can the Adam (Hiccup) to our Eve (Astrid) win against the Knight in Shining armor (unknown) that Eve has alwa... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 - Accident
Chapter 2 - Serious
Chapter 3 - Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 4 - Caught
Chapter 5 - Handcuffs
Chapter 6 - Wedding!?
Chapter 7 - Falling for him
Chapter 8 - Developing
Chapter 9 - Haiden
Chapter 10 - Past or Present
Chapter 11 - Paul
Chapter 12 - She likes you
Chapter 14 - Fight!
Chapter 15 - Round 2
Chapter 16 - Danger?
Chapter 17 - Choosing
Chapter 18 - Graham to the Rescue!
Chapter 19 - Memories from the past
Chapter 20 - Mysterious Guy
Chapter 21 - Final
Sneak Peek
Sequel is up

Chapter 13 - Admitting

2.4K 115 223
By NameIsHiccup

Short but you'll like it.

Hopefully because....  I worked hard on this... hard.

Hard

Really hard

Really really hard

╯﹏╰

Astrid

"Haiden! What are we doing here?!" I asked him, in disbelief. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin to my shoulder. The gesture warmed me up.

We were at the cove. The famous place that is restricted because of a certain accident that occurred before. It is said that 2 teen had an accident here and had to undergo therapy to forget the things that happened. It is also said that they fell in love in here, broke up in here. The guy tried to kill himself but the father of him stopped him and suggested Hypnotism and that was the tale.

"Only the best for you." He spoke softly, eyes closed. "It's What you deserve." I smile at the sweet words.

"Haiden.. " I whispered and took his arms off me. The wind hitting me suddenly making me cold.

He kissed my lips but immediately pulled away before I could respond. I swear, I can still feel the tingling feeling on my lips. He rested his forehead to mine and stared into my eyes.

"Tonight, Let's stop pretending. Let's do the things our heart wants."

Flashback ends.... again XD... FOR NOW

Only the best for you.

Is Paul really the right choice?

Is he really the best for me?

Would he make me happy?

How will I know he won't cheat on me?

"Honey?" I heard my mom softly knock on my door, "Paul is downstairs waiting for you."

I sighed and ran my hands to my hair, "Coming mother." I stood up and went to my bathroom to shower.

Ever since he told me he wants to show me that he was sincere he has been going to my house to fetch me. My father would always glare at him and try to make him go but he doesn't. He's stubborn..It's been a week now and Haiden and I still haven't been talking. I guess, we just ignore each other. Ruffnut and the others noticed too

As soon as I finished making myself ready I went downstairs.

"Ah." Paul said as soon as I was down. My father was across him, his elbows to his knees, probably trying to scare Paul away. "Good morning, Love."

My dad flinched.

"Morning, Paul."

"This guy been waiting for you for a while now." Dad said looking over to Paul up and down.

"Where's Haiden?" He looked over to me

"I broke up with him." I sighed and walked over to Paul.

"Sorry dad." I mumbled. I took Paul's hand and went straight to the door then to his car. I knew how Much my dad likes Haiden.

"Your dad doesn't like me," Paul said as he placed his key to: he socket and looked over to me.

I puffed, "You hurt me before, What do you think he's reaction would be?" I looked over to him with a glare, "do you think he'd celebrate once he saw you again, knocking on his door and sitting cozily on his sofa?"

He sighed, "No. I'm Sorry." He started the car and we rode to school. The ride was slow and boring. He tried to ask me of things but I always answer with a limited response or not respond at all. I don't know Why but I've been feeling really down lately. I easily get mad.

Paul pulled up in front of school and I immediately stood up and walked towards school. Something is missing inside of me, I don't know What it is but something is.

"Love!" I heard Paul call. Out of my will, I turned around and found him smiling at me by the door of his car. Weird, That smile used to always make my heart melt. "Wanna have lunch together?"

Before I could even speak, someone familiar answered from behind. "No, She'll go with me." I blushed just by hearing his voice.

Haiden? Paul wore a scowl to his face. He locked his car and walked fast beside me. "What do you think you're doing?" Asked Paul as he faced Haiden.

Hayden only smiled, annoying Paul. "Do I really have to state the obvious?"

"What?" He asked getting confused

"The lady gets to choose who she wants to spend her lunch with." Haiden said smiling at me, again making me blush. Paul must've notice because he took my hand and tugged me closer to him.

"You're not his boyfriend anymore," Paul seriously pointed

Haiden chuckled, "And you think you are?"

That's a point.

"If I recall correctly, You're still trying to win her back." Hiccup pointed at me with a smile. He's smile never leaving his face. "Are you not?"

Okay...

What is happening here?

"What if I am?" By now Paul was gripping my hand. It was hurting me a bit but I didn't speak.

"That means, You don't get the right to tell her What to do. She choose What she does. And right now, I'm asking her to choose... " he paused.

He took my hand and kissed it. Oh, how I missed that gesture. When he was about to let go, I held his hand firmly to my hand. He grinned and entwined our hands together.

Why didn't I let go?

Something is wrong with me.

Paul looked down, blinking. As if he was not believing What he was seeing.

"I'm going to go with Haiden."

Let's stop pretending. Let's do the things our heart wants.

Cafeteria

As I walk to the cafeteria ignoring all the girls ugly jealous like gazes at me and the guys Flirty feisty stares or What ever they call it. I proudly and excitedly went into the cafeteria.

I hummed my favorite song Thinking out loud for some reason. I was feeling Jolly ever since this morning.

I opened the door to my happiness and weird but it was empty. The usual very loud and busy cafeteria was empty. Still feeling a bit weirded out I sat on one of the free table and waited for Haiden.

5 minutes later, no one is still entering the Cafeteria. I checked the time on my phone and it was indeed lunch time.

Suddenly, there was a group of people who entered the cafeteria and I know very much who they were.

Ruffnut, Finn, Tuffnut, Seth, and my brother Graham. There hands were behind they're back but I knew that they were hiding something behind them. They stood in a straight line.

Then, Other students who I don't know who came from the door with White, Red and Pink roses in their hands. One by one they came to my sides and handed me one.

The white rose had a letter into it .... "I know my chances are slim"

A girl then handed me Red rose....  "but.. "

Another one handed me a flower and it was the pink one...  "I want you to know..."

The last girl then handed me a bouquet of roses and a chocolate... this time the letter wasn't in the flower but was taped into the heart shaped chocolate

"I'm a dork. I hope you love dorks."

I laughed at this but it was sweet. A sweet sweet gestures.

Ruffnut then placed What was behind her back and showed a cardboard saying, WILL

Then Finn did the same, YOU

Tuffnut followed after he sneezed, GRANT

Seth smiled, THAT IDIOT

My brother winked at me, ANOTHER CHANCE ?

They pointed at someone behind me and of course being touched by the sweetness of this person. I turned around.

I saw Haiden holding up a cardboard of his own.

I'm the idiot.

He gave me a sheepish smile and all I could do was nod.

"Idiot." I mumbled before jumping into his arms. "Yes. You cheesy, Idiot!"

The end.

......................

.........................

I'm kidding, It's not the end.

This was so cheesy. I can't believe I wrote this. Kill me now!

-NameIsHiccup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.6K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
145K 2.5K 20
you lost everything. your mother and father left you as a child, you were shunned from the village, all you had left was your friend hiccup. he was l...
4.4K 197 21
I tried to reach the spark that was burning inside of you, not knowing if it would bring warmth or cold. How do you find love without finding hate wh...
502K 9.6K 112
Little one shots of the reader and Hiccup that I wrote. Requests aren't welcome. "Hiccup," you said, softly, after a few minutes of silence. Hiccup...