✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 48

7.8K 353 82
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
"Just wait and see, the good comes to last!"

Draven's pov

I was in my office on the balcony, sitting in a hanging chair with my feet on the chair in front of me and playing Candy Crush.

I looked at my cell phone intently, sighing as I lost again. I got frustrated not being able to win the level.

Grunting, I changed to Bubble Witch.

I grinned as I was about to shoot the last ball and finally win when my phone buzzed and I missed with my ball.

I cursed and didn't answer the call. The caller wasn't registered anyway. The number has been encrypted.

Therefore, I thought that it was probably one of my enemies that I've messed with in the past. They probably called to threaten me with something I didn't give a shit at the moment.

My family was home and safe. Whatever they had against me was not in my interest.

As I tried to play the level again, my phone buzzed again. Groaning frustrated, I declined the call but the fucker called again.

Whoever called also called via Facetime.

I think I had to see someone's ugly face today. With an annoyed smile on my face, I answered the incoming call this time.

I frowned when I saw a face I didn't recognize. I usually reminded people that I screwed up well. But whoever that guy was, I didn't remind this freak.

Moreover, he cradled a child in his arms, and he had a bottle tied to his left chest. "I guess you're wrong, madam," I muttered, feeling like I was on one of those prank-shows you'd see on TV by they way he looked.

"Why the hell don't you take the call? It could be something important!" he said quietly, not to wake the baby up.

"WHAT?" I screamed and the baby moved in his arms. Cursing, he rocked the baby before looking at me annoyed.

"You're not making a good impression on me, just for your information," he snapped at me.

"I didn't know I had to impress you, madam," I told him with a frown. What the hell was I doing anyway? Why the hell did I even talk to a damn stranger?

"Who are you? And why did you call me?" I asked him puzzled. "I'm the guy to who's notebook you've sent viruses with nasty montaged videos," he huffed, and now he has mentioned that I also recognized his voice from our last talk in my office.

"Oh, you sounded like a tough guy on our last phone talk, I never thought you were gay," I told him with my brows raised, pointing to his left breast, where the bottle was taped.

"I'm not trying to breastfeed! Whatever! I am not going to argue with you why I am in this situation! I want to see Calina!" he told me firmly.

"What's the magic word?" I asked him with a grin. "Fuck you," he gritted out, looking at me annoyed.

"Nah, that's only what Calina does, and is allowed to do," I grinned at him. "You fucked my sister?" he asked me, looking at me baffled.

"Well, technically, she fucks me, but yeah we can say that," I told him pensively, nodding my head.

"If you force—"

"Wow, wow, wow, hold on there," I cut him off offended, "she's with me with her own free will!"

"Then, let me talk to her," he insisted. "Fine," I sighed, rolling my eyes, before searching for Calina in the mansion.

"And how did you find my number?" I asked him as I walked. "The phone isn't well encrypted, it wasn't that hard," he remarked, and he was right.

Gabrielle set the phone in a way that the person I called with this phone could find me back. He could too as Calina had called him with this phone in my office that night.

And I had used this phone since he got away from his home, in case the tried to contact us with it, which he did.

"You want to work for me?" I asked, trying my chance, this man was a genius if he could outsmart Calina's father, her brothers and Raphael so many times.

"No, I don't want to be part of this life anymore," he told me firmly. "Alright," I respected his decision, "just know that you can count on me, hacker."

"Why?" he asked me with a frown. "You are important to her, that makes you important to me too," I said seriously.

"I still won't be working for you, but thank you," he said, "I just want to talk to her."

"Patience dude, I'm searching for her," I told him with a frown, before screaming, "CALINA!"

"Could you bring her the phone like a normal person?" he asked me annoyed and put the baby in his arms on the bed, luckily he was still asleep.

"Normal? What is it?" I asked with a smirk.

"CALINA!"

I screamed when I saw him leave the baby on the bed and run out of the room.

"I wonder how she can stan you, let alone ... nevermind," he snorted when I brought her the phone.

"I guess it was my personality," I said with a wink, making him huff before I finally walked into the room and saw her putting the kids into an afternoon nap before throwing my cell phone to her.

She grabbed it and looked at me with a frown.

"Your gay friend is calling, the one with a bottle on his chest."

POV SWITCH

Calina's pov

"Adrian!" I said as I looked at the phone and saw him. "Calina, are you alright?" he asked me. "Yes, I am," I said with a smile, and went into the hall not to wake the children up, "I am even cancer free."

"I am glad to know that you are better now, and that you fought cancer, you cannot imagine how happy I am for you," he told me with a sigh, "who was your match, don't tell me Raphael."

"No, thank God not," I told him with a distaste, before smiling towards Draven, "it was Draven." I sat on a couch in the hall.

"Considering how annoying he is, I knew there was a catch why you fuck--"

"I can hear you hacker, you know?" Draven cut him off, sitting next to me and pulling me closer to him. "I love him," I admitted to Adrian.

"I can see that from your eyes, and the way he protects and treats you," he sighed, looking at me with a small and happy smile. "How?" I asked him with a frown.

"Baby, I've been trying to watch you since you told me you're with him, to make sure you're really alright," he told me. "What a stalker," Draven mumbled dryly, pulling me onto his lap.

"I can hear you!" he hissed as Draven only shrugged and snuggled closer to me. "Aright, I won't waste my time getting irritated by you, and I don't know how you love his annoying ass as I can't stand it for even five seconds every time our paths cross, but I saw you and him in the supermarket, and you looked happy, Calina, and how he was worried about you," he told me.

"I really don't know why you are out of luck in life and get involved with dangerous men, but I've seen you look happy with him since a long time. That's why I left, without getting you," he told me.

"I am happy, for the first time in my life I am happy," I told him with tears in my eyes. "You heard my woman," Draven said, "she is happy."

"Jesus, why are you crying?" Adrian asked. "I think it's my hormones!" I said him emotionally, "I am expecting."

"I wish you could be next to me, you and Emma! Where's Emma?" I asked him sadly.

"Congratulations, I am happy for you, regarding Emma, I've already given her a new identity and sent her into another city after seeing Raphael's men before my home."

"They were my men, there to protect you from Raphael," Draven intervened. "Well, a warning about such actions would be nice," Adrian told him with a huff.

"At least I didn't waste money by giving Boris a new identity as I need it to build a new life. I'm sorry Calina, but I don't want my child to be part of this life. We have suffered enough, I want my son to have a normal life. But I love you and I will always be there for you if you need me. I will send a code to this phone, if you enter this code and call me you will reach me, if you need me," he told me.

"Do you need money, hacker?" Draven asked. "Why? Are you going to sponsor me?" he asked back. "Send me your bank account and I will support you for free," he offered him. "Where's the catch?" he asked him back.

"There is no catch, her family is my family," he said seriously, making me smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank you," he said surprised.

"I'll miss you," I told him sadly.

"I'll miss you too," he said.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye," I whispered before the conversation ended.

Then, I snuggled closer to Draven and hid my face on the back of his neck as he did something on his cell phone.

"Done, he should have enough money for the rest of his life," he said relaxed and I looked up at him.

"How much did you transfer?" I asked curiously. "A million," he said, making me gasp. "That's a lot," I muttered, biting my lip.

"I know he's like a brother to you and as I said your family is my family," he said, kissing my head. I smiled as his words melted my heart. "I love you," I said, snuggling closer to him.

"I love you too," he said as his hand caressed my stomach, where my c-section was. He lately caressed my scar there a lot, and I knew he wanted to ask me about it but wasn't sure how.

"I was pregnant with twins but my baby boy was a still born, he didn't made it," I told him sadly, opening up to him. "I was so paranoid when the doctor told me my son didn't made it, I even thought Raphael took him from me, and swapped my baby with a stillborn, making me do five DNA tests in five different hospitals, and they all had turned out positive."

"You still think that? You want me to look more into that matter?" he asked me with a frown. "No," I told him, shaking my head, "my son is dead, and I also accepted this fact, I don't want to hold on empty hopes, I want to look ahead and build a future with you,  I want to be happy." I put my hand onto his.

"I'll make you the happiest woman on earth." He kissed me, and I smiled into the kiss, having no doubt he'd.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Draven's pov

"Do you really think that's romantic? What if she doesn't like it?" I asked Johnny skeptically as I looked at what we had prepared.

I wanted to propose to her. She was already pregnant with my child and I loved her. So, why not I marry he and make her Lina Graham?

"Yes, boss, women love places like this," claimed Johnny. He suggested a romantic dinner by the lake in the woods. "Well, I trust you," I muttered, letting out a sigh, "then, let's get her before the food gets cold."

I looked at him again when I was about to go to the car. "Where's the ring?" I asked him with frown. "Hidden in her dessert," he told me, pointing at the table in the middle of the woods.

"Isn't that too cliché?" I asked him pensively. "I don't think so," he said, shaking his head.

"Whatever! We can't change it now anyway because I don't want to ruin her dessert," I said with a sigh.

"Let's just pray to the devil that everything will go well, and she'll say yes."

POV SWITCH

Calina's pov

I was blindfolded. First, I thought he was taking me to the cloud nine room, but I guessed wrong as he led me outside the mansion now.

"Where are you taking me, Draven?" I asked him, hearing how he pressed the car keys and unlocked the car. "I already said it is a surprise," he told me, helped me into his car and buckled me up.

"And why didn't I just put the blindfold in the car, but in the backyard of the mansion when we were going away anyway?" I asked him confused. It was quiet for a while before he said, "Good question, I don't know."

Then, he closed the door and went to the driver's seat before starting the car and driving away.

"I didn't take you for 'I love making surprises guy'," I told him as we drove. "Me neither," he said, humming. For the rest of the drive I asked him where he was driving and annoyed him because I was bored, and hungry.

"Draven, I really feel like I'm starving, can't you stop at McDrive or something?" I asked with my head leaning against the window.

"We have already arrived," he said before the car stopped and he helped me out of the car. I frowned as I heard birds and felt soil under my feet.

"Are we in the forest? Did you want to murder me?" I asked jokingly as he led me God knew where. "I wouldn't kill you while you were carrying my child," he claimed, sounding offended.

"Now I am relieved! You're starting to really scare me!" I told him and looked in his direction. "I'm on your other side," he said and I looked the other way before I felt a kiss on my head.

"Sorry, you can take the blindfold off." I removed the blindfold before gasping at the scene in front of me.

"What? Don't you like it?" he asked me with a frown. "No, I love it," I said as I passed the beautiful table near the lake.

The lights on the trees and the candles on the table looked beautiful. "I'm glad you love it," he said and led me to my seat, pulling the chair for me, like a gentleman.

I looked at him with a smile as I sat down, before he walked to his seat and sat down.

"Everything looks beautiful, thank you," I said as some servants began to serve food. Finally, I was starving!

"Everything for you," he said and my smile widened. "You spoil me Draven," I said as I started to eat my meal.

"You deserve to be spoiled," he claimed while looking at me. "Why?" I asked in a whisper.

"Because I love you. And I love to cherish the people I love," he told me, looking at me intently.

"The people? How many people do you love?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes. "You, Lucy, Zia and the life that grows up in you," he told me, giving me the right answer.

"We love you too, even if Zia can't show her love yet, but she will, she likes you, I know," I told him with a sigh. "You have done so much for us. I just wish I could do something for you too."

"You love me, that's enough for me," he told me, and his words touched me. "I love you,," I told him with a smile as dessert was served.

It looked delicious. I dipped my spoon in and put it in my mouth. I just swallowed before chewing.

"Do you love me enough to marry me?" he asked me and I began to choke.

"What? Did I surprise you? Aren't you ready? No?" God, what was that in my throat? I couldn't swallow!

"Calina? Shit! The ring!" he said worriedly and rushed over to me before hugging me from behind and pushing on my stomach to get the ring out.

"JOHNNY! I'LL KILL YOU, JOHNNY!" I could see his man get into the car and drive away from my blurry eyes.

"Haaa," I said as he managed to get the ring out of my throat. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly as I sank to the floor.

"Yes," I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm going to kill him! I knew it was a bad idea," he muttered.

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, Calina," he replied.

"Yes! I will marry you!" I told him because he still didn't understand what I meant. "What?" he asked back in surprise.

Cupping his face, I kissed him. As I pulled back I said with a smile, "I want to be your wife. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Yes! I want to marry you!"

He smiled at me before pecking my lips. "You just made me the happiest man alive," he smiled at me before picking me up and whirling me around.

"I'm not taking the ring for the time being because it is full of dirt and spit, but I will gladly take you as my husband." I laughed.

I really was happy. I thought my life was cursed, until I met him. But he brought me back to life.

He was my remedy.

He was the man I loved.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Or maybe she thought that she would be happy? After all, we never know what the future will bring to someone.

EPILOGUE WILL FOLLOW SOON.

SEQUEL?

YES!

LA VERITA, will be the last sequel before I will close this series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.8K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
26.9K 1.3K 11
I REMEMBER WHEN I CUT MY PERM OFF & YOU RATED ME A SIX. ❪ eren, black fem!reader ❫ ❪ ©qewchee 2023 ❫
722K 73.6K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
205K 10.1K 54
⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. And a sexy femme fatale. [SEQUEL OF MALEDETTO] "Open your damn e...