Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 20 ◁

637 8 0
By wandylan_

Beacon Hills, October 2013.

Reese's POV :

Lydia found us in the locker room and made us went to Morrell's office.

Stiles slammed the door open and enter in the room where a girl was seated and looks at us like we were crazy.

"Are you here for Miss Morrell?" Stiles asked, making me glare at him. We are in her office, we're not here to eat pizza's.

"No, I thought this was gym class." The girl responded sarcastically. I chuckled lightly.

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is?" Lydia asked sassily.

"If I did I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes." The girl said. "So how about you guys back out the door and wait your turn."

"We're not here for a session." I interrupted.

"Well, I am. And I've got serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend." Stiles stopped her.

"Was" I corrected, glaring at Stiles.

"Correct" she pointed me and continued, "We've been working on that issues three times a week."

"Hold on, did you say Miss Morrell was 20 minutes late?" Lydia questioned.

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

There was a silent before Lydia tells us that she was seeing her at the beginning of the semester and that she was never late.

"Then she's not late, she's missing." I stated, making eye contact with Stiles.

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something?" Lydia asked while she stared at nothing in particular.

"Then I wanna know what she knows." Stiles replied as he approached the desk and opened the drawers.

"What are you doing? Those files are private." The girl shouted as Stiles took them.

"Yeah, she's kind of right." I said looking at him.

"That one's yours" Stiles said as he gave Lydia's files.

"Let me see that." Lydia said while she took it and open it.

After turning one or two pages, the same drawing that I saw on my dream was there, on Lydia's sheets.

"Wait, Lydia that's your drawings." Stiles said.

"I know it's a tree." She responded like it was normal. Well it was but you know...

"Yeah, it's good too." The girl interrupted.

Lydia gave her a small smile and said 'thank you'

"Lydia, that's the same one. It's the same one I always see you drawing." I said, looking at the drawings as the memories of the dreams come back.

"It's a tree. I like drawing trees." Lydia said as she glared at me.

"No, but it's the exact same one. Don't you see?"

I took two drawings and put them beside each other.

"Give me your bag." I said as Stiles took it and gave me her notebook.

"There, see? The exact same." I said as I turn more and more pages.

I turn and turn and turn, again and again. I was like in trans. Stiles had to stop me, and looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Okay, you can have my session. You've got bigger issues." The girl said as she leaves.

Stiles was still looking at me. "I'm fine." I muttered to him.

Lydia gasped and asked, "What is this?" Stiles didn't respond.

"The nemeton" I whispered.

I took the notebook and turn it.

"I know what it is. That's maybe where they are." I said, walking out the room and run without waiting for Lydia or Stiles.

I heard them shout but didn't pay attention to them. I was headed to my house, where the last sacrifice was.

My dad

I arrived at my house and directly went to search my dad.

"Dad?" I shouted. No answer. "Dad? Come on".

I went upstairs and saw him.

I sighed. "Oh god, bother to respond?" I said and hugged him.

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention. But why are you so 'speed'?" He chuckled.

"Remember when we were talking about the sacrifices that is happening?" He nodded. "And that I said that it was three people taken by category?" He nodded once again. "And for the last sacrifice she will need all the strength she can have. So why not take a fourth one, who is the father of the last Valraven, hunter and kind of a Druid."

"Reese, um, I don't think a dark Druid can do this. They have kind of rules, even if they are 'dark'. It will be too much power if she does that." he said.

"Dad, you don't under-" I was cut off by my ringtone and saw Allison's name. I looked up at my dad and he said,

"Go, nothing is going to happen. I promise."

"You can't promise things like that."

"I know, but I'll try." He said before I walked out of the house with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

   Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Isaac, Deaton, Allison and I were now at the clinic to figure out where the Sheriff, Melissa and Argent were.

   "It has to be on a telluric current, or maybe even at the axis of two, or where they all intersect. I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die." Stiles said rapidly.

   Then Allison explained that her father and grand father already did go there but that Gerard couldn't remember where.

   "And my dad obviously isn't there to tell us now." Allison whispered as she turns her head.

   "Yeah, mine either." Stiles said.

   "Then how do we find this place?" Isaac interrupted.

   "I can try mine." I proposed sweetly as I see the pain in both of their eyes. Stiles looked up at me and smile.

   I looked at Deaton to see him nod, giving me the autorisation to call him. I went in another room and called him. But without any answer.

   After a moment, always without answers, I came back at the room where everybody else were. They all looked up at me but I just shook my head and responded,

   "It's weird, he didn't answer his phone." I said a bit worried but a hand slipped into mine, I looked down to see it was Stiles' hand.

   "There might be a way." Deaton broke the silent. "But it's dangerous." I raised my head, I knew what he was talking about.

   "Deaton, no. This is crazy." I said. Deaton turned his head to face me and gave me a sad smile as he kept talking.

   "We're gonna need Scott."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
19K 554 11
「MALICIOUS THOUGHTS」 ❝𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣. ❞ ❝𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤...
2K 61 14
༻இ༺ "𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀" ༻இ༺ 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯...
1.4M 42.8K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...