๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ | ๐‰.๐‰๐Š ร— ๐‘๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By Borntofail-

"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ, ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก..." ๐ด ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™... More

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1 - ๐‘น๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š๐’”
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2 - ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3 - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4 - ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’”
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5 - ๐’๐ค๐ฒ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6 - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7 - ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8 - ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9 - ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11 - ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12 - ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13 - ๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14 - ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15 - ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 16 - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 17 - ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 18 - ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 19 - ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 20 - ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 21 - ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 22 - ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 23 - ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 24 - ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 25 - ๐„๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 26 - ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ฒ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 27 - ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 29 - ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 30 - ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 31 - ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 32 - ๐๐จ๐ง๐
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 33 - ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
?โ„Ž????? 34 - ????
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 35 - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 36 - ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 37 - ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 38 - ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10 - ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ

2.3K 90 21
By Borntofail-

I was feeling a little bit bored, so I asked Jin if he could get me a computer and new phone, because I didn't have one and I was getting more and more bored.

Since my moment with Namjoon, we didn't really talk and that kind of made me feel awkward, because I really liked it and I hope he did too. It was intense and amazing. I didn't do it for a long time and doing it now was amazing. He was the best I had.

"Jin, I hope that me having a computer and a phone won't bother you, I just need it and that'll help me for work too."

"There's no problem with it. I mean we kidnapped you, it was a misunderstanding and since you're staying and doing helpful tasks for me, I can do that for you. That's only fair." He gently smiled and walked toward me, standing there with his intimidating figure and his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you. I'm really grateful that you let me stay here." I took his hand in mine. "Thank you."

"It's not free." He chuckled. "I'll ask for more work. For example that mission for next week is one of those 'task' you have to do for me. May be some other things too, but we'll see."

"And...can I ask for another favor?"

He didn't say anything but nodded, waiting for me to ask him. "I have to go get a few things from my home, so I wanted to know if someone could drive me and wait for me to get the things I needed."

"What are those things you need to get?" He got curious and frowned.

"They are...souvenirs from my dad and my guitar too." I looked down. "I just—"

"It's fine. You can get them tomorrow. Just ask one of the boys if they're okay with that." He seriously said, making feel a little bit better about that. "Preferably two of them, in case something happens, someone will be there to back up. You're not trained enough at all so I can not trust you with that." I understood what he meant and that didn't bother me, I knew that if I needed some help, they'll be there.

"Okay, thank you Jin." I genuinely said and smiled at him, showing him my gratitude. "I'll go and ask the boys about it."

He simply nodded and opened the door for me and closed it behind me when I exited the room. I didn't want to talk to Jungkook, so I tried my best avoiding him.

Talking about him, he just appeared in front of my face, like always with his arrogant expression and cocky smile. "Hey, sexy." He completely blocked my way with his body. Cringe as fuck.

I ignored him and tried avoiding him and walk where I wanted to go. "Don't you see me?" I looked at him and averted my gaze again. "What? Aren't you going to talk to me after what we've done this morning?"

I scoffed, but crossed my arms. I really wanted to push him. I was tall, but he was taller and stronger. That will be no use, so I just stood there. "Where is the feisty Y/n?" He chuckled.

"She's not there today, she won't be there tomorrow either and for the next few days too. Now get your nasty ass out of the way." I ironically smiled at him.

"Okay..." he frowned, but he finally got out of my way and I could continue walking where I wanted to go.

I headed to the living room, finding Taehyung lying down on the couch and tapping whatever on his phone. He looked good and he was smiling.

"Tae!" I startled him.

"Yah. Yah. Yah! Don't do that again!" He exclaimed and put his hand on his heart. "I almost feel like crying."

"Sorry." I widely smiled at him.

"What is it cutie?"

"Could you please drive me home, I need to get a few things. I already asked Jin and he said it was okay, but only if another boy could come with us, so I thought about you and Jungkook." I sat down next to him.

He put his arm over my thighs. "That's fine with me." He gently smiled at me.

"Thank you, you know you're my favorite here, right?" I chuckled, but quickly hugged him.

"Of course I am, I'm the prettiest, the nicest, may be not the smartest, but the funniest." He hugged me back, pulling me between his legs. He encircled my waist with his legs.

"Taehyung!" I laughed as I felt him tickle my side. "No, no. Please!"

"Beg harder!" He devilishly laughed, but tickled harder and everywhere.

"Do not!" I felt some tears build up in the corner of my eyes, as I laughed harder and couldn't stop wiggling. "Please, lord have mercy. Stop tickling me!"

"Say 'Taehyung master please spare my life', I'm listening." He laughed.

"Taehyung master please shut the fuck—" I screamed out, but kept laughing and crying at the same time.

"Repeat."

"Taehyung master please spare my life." I uttered the words so fast. I need him to stop or I was going to pee in my pants.

He giggled but immediately stopped torturing me. "I won't give you hugs anymore."

"I'm sorry cutie." He hugged me and kept encircling my waist with his legs, leaving me no choice but to lay between his legs.

"I'm not your teddy bear." I complained, but secretly liked it.

"What are you two doing?" I could recognize Namjoon's deep voice. He didn't sound really happy right now. "This looks wrong as fuck."

"Oh my god, she's just between my legs." Taehyung complained.

"Yeah, that's what I mean."

Taehyung rolled his eyes but only for me to see and I chuckled and hid my face in his chest, trying to suppress my laughter from coming out.

"Y/n come with me." He addressed me.

I playfully pinched Taehyung's side and smiled at him before standing up. I walked toward Namjoon and waited for him to lead me where he had to.

He didn't even talk to me or look at me, leaving me thinking that I did something wrong. I don't know what though. I quietly walked beside him, but I couldn't stop staring at him.

He opened the door to my room and waited for me to go inside and then locked the door behind him. Yes, he locked it. I didn't ask him why he did that, but instead I stared at him.

He didn't do anything but also kept looking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I softly asked.

"What was that back there, with Taehyung." He inched closer to me. "I leave for two seconds and when I come back you're all cuddly with Taehyung."

"Why would that bother you?" I nervously chuckled. "You've been weird with me since we did it, I thought we were going to chill together like always, but after Jin's little reunion, you disappeared somewhere." I shrugged.

"That has nothing to do with my question."

"Yes it has. You didn't give me attention, so I went with my friend and we were just playing, nothing else." I heavily sighed. "Don't act like that."

"You didn't ask for any."

"I never had to ask for attention from you before and suddenly because we fucked, I have to ask for attention. Even if I wanted to ask, you switched your mood so quickly, you were so cold." I justified myself for something I didn't really have to. "You always gave me attention when I needed some and I never had to ask for any."

"Y/n I wasn't cold, I was just tired." He rubbed his face.

"Yes, sure. Let's say that you were and that's why you acted like that." I shook my head. "Don't act weird then if I go with my friend. You have no rights to."

"Don't be like that." He cupped my face with one of his hand. "I'm sorry."

"I thought we had a good moment, but when you acted like that, I started worrying that you may be didn't like it or that It was a mistake." I mumbled.

"Fuck no. I loved it, it was so fucking good and it was not a mistake."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it." I hid my smile. "Because I liked it too."

"I didn't want to act like that. It's just a bad habit of mine. I'm sorry sweetheart, that was amazing. You were amazing—" he chuckled. "I don't know how to explain. You were so pretty, hot and cute." He chuckled.

"Stop that." I felt myself blushing, so I turned around and lied down on my bed, hiding my face in the cushions. "I'm not the things you said."

"I hope you could see what I see." He rubbed my back. "You're pretty."

"Stop doing that." I sat up and encircled his waist and hid my face in his chest.

"I apologize if I had a cold behavior toward you. I didn't mean to hurt you." He lightly hugged me and rubbed my back.

I just hummed and kept digging my head deeper in his chest. It smelt just like him and his cologne he always use. "Are we going to stay like this?" He lowly chuckled, but didn't push me away.

"No, I have to get ready. I'm going to do something." I pulled back and took some black pieces of clothes I found in the wardrobe and headed in the bathroom to change.

I came back in the room and took off my hair tie. I put some spray on it and then took my sneakers.

"I'll be home when you come back." He suddenly tells me, but confused me. I didn't really ask if he was going to be there or not.

I hesitated, but nodded and waved goodbye to him. I made my way toward Jungkook's room and knocked on the door. I heard some noises behind the door, so I patiently waited for him to open it.

He opened the door, revealing his naked torso and wet hair. "What?" He looked at me with a confused expression.

I pushed him on the side and entered his room that I never had the chance to see. It was quite nice inside, it wasn't empty and it was well decorated. "Aren't we going to the stylist Jin talked about?"

"I completely forgot." He complained. "Wait a minute." He went back into his bathroom.

I wasn't really interested in his activities so I patiently waited on his bed and observed the surroundings. Compared to my room, his was a little bit smaller, but it was well decorated. There were some katanas hung up on the wall and some guitars. I knew how to play the guitar, so it instantly got my interest. I stood up and took a closer look at it.

"Wow, this one looks expensive." I thoroughly looked at the design. I could see that it was a personalized costumed electronic guitar. There was some leather on it.

"What are you doing?"

"You play the guitar?" I turned around.

"Sometimes." He looked at the guitar I was observing. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Now that I observe you a little bit more, you do have guitarist hands. It suits your looks." I lightly smiled. "I play too."

"Really?" He lightly widened his eyes, probably not knowing about it since I never talk about my hobbies and stuff. This is one of my hobby I don't really talk about.

"I used to. I don't know if I'm still good." I looked down at my hands and nervously chuckled.

"You want to try?" He tilted his head, but handed me a classic guitar. It was dark brown and pretty, looking new.

I hesitated, but took it. I nervously smiled and sat down on the bed. I began softly rubbing the strings. I tried playing that one song my brother and I used to play on the guitar. I kind of lost my skills, but it didn't sound bad at all.

I slowly got tired of playing and I stopped and put the guitar where it was. "Yeah, I kind of suck now." I rubbed my hands together and awkwardly stood there.

"Yes, it was completely bad. You were hesitant about your moves." He smirked.

"Fuck you."

"I'm kidding. I mean you were hesitant, but it wasn't that bad. It sounded okay. You just need to play a bit more." He explained to me. It was surprising, because in this whole conversation, he didn't say something arrogant or wasn't an asshole for once.

"I think we should head out." He pursed his lips and waited for me to stand up.

"I have a question regarding this whole Gala event." I didn't hesitate but straightforwardly asked him. I needed answers.

"Go on." He locked his door when we walked out of his room and walked beside me.

"Why do I need to go too, especially accompany you and be there as your partner?"

"All the boys have one specific partner for an event and even more when it's that type of Gala we're going to. You'll see why."

"What do you mean by specific partners?" I tilted my head.

"I mean that the other boys have a partner for these kinds of events. They've known those girls for years, but I didn't want to have one, so we'd hire a girl that would go with me." He explained. "I still find it annoying that you're coming with me."

"I thought you were being normal for once, but I guess the annoying side of you couldn't help it right?" I scoffed.

"I mean it, it's annoying. I like to go alone so those weird ass men just leave me alone. You'll see what I'm talking about." He sighed. "And it's going to be even more annoying since it's you."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful and they will want to have what's mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 591 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
302 61 21
Hey guys, vvd_1210 here. This is my first time writing a ff. Enjoy it
140K 4.7K 42
" ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’. ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค." ยฉ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™- ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ...
878K 20.1K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...