Mine And Mine Only || Profess...

By draco_malfoyy009

"I- I can't take it anymore, I need to cum." I said. "Oh, you need to cum?" He asked, stroking my thighs. I n... More

0. INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Author's Note
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

25.

4.2K 122 39
By draco_malfoyy009

Y/n's POV:

I was about to do something unimaginable. I was about to ask help to Hannah, yeah okay, she was probably mean to me, but, she was the only girl who hates the Professor Malfoy. I have to admit that she was right, Draco was really a bitch for doing this to me. I walked all around the school to find her, but, it was literally impossible. God, where she can be?

"You're not with Malfoy?"

I turned around and saw Hannah, eyebrows frowned, arms crossed.

"No, I'm not." I replied.

I took a deep breath before carrying on.

"I need your help." I finally said.

Her eyes widened and she let out a small chuckle.

"Did I hear correctly? You need my help?" She asked.

"Yes, he used me."

"You think I care?" She asked.

"I know you were right." I said.

"After multiple rounds, incapable to walk, miraculous good marks and it's just now that you realize that he was using you?"

"Well, yeah..."

"How sad it is." She said sarcastically.

"Will you help me or no?"

"He has to pay for what he has done to you. Don't expect me to be your friend after this, it's just that he's like poison in this school." She said.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"Whatever. What's your plan?"

"Well, hm..."

"Wait, you want to act, but, you don't have any plan?"

"Okay, I was crying every tears of my body and I didn't have the mind to think of a plan."

"Well... I have plenty of ideas." She smirked.

***

Hannah's POV:

What? Yeah okay, Y/n is definitely not my friend, but, you have to agree that what happened to her was disgusting. I knew that they wouldn't last long together. Anyway, I had to find a plan, risky, but, not too risky, just the perfect one. After a while, I found an idea. I will pretend that he used me too, but this time, without my consent. Dumbledore will be aware of that and he'll get expelled and fired.

"Y/n!" I said, walking towards her in the Common Room.

"You found something?" She asked.

"Yep. I'll see Dumbledore and tell him that he used me, without my consent."

"Wait." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Dumbledore. Of course! He broke up with me after his meeting with Dumbledore!" She exclaimed, standing up.

"So? You think that-"

"It's Dumbledore who asked Draco to break up!"

"You know, Malfoy has probably played the victim just not to be expelled."

"You think he really used me?"

"Y/n, he told it to you himself!"

"Maybe he lied."

"Oh my God! Yesterday you were crying over him and now you want to forgive him?"

"I asked him what did Dumbledore tell him and he broke up."

"You didn't even want to know why he did that?"

"I was angry, I felt dirty, I believed him at the first sight."

"So, you think he lied."

"Yeah. I need to talk to him."

"No you won't." I said.

"Why? You don't want to hear the truth?"

"Of course I do, but, this man is a poison for this school, he has to leave!"

"If I figure out that he lied, we don't do anything okay?"

"Fine." I said, sighing and rolled my eyes.

This girl was definitely too naïve...

***

Y/n's POV:

I banged at his door.

"Malfoy! Open!" I yelled. "We need to talk."

I heard the click of the lock and a small gap opened in the door, only to reveal a messy Draco. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair were a mess, his shirt was ripped on his sleeves.

"Y/n..." He said.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He opened the door wider and I entered his room. I took a deep breath, his smell missed me. He was probably a mess, but, his room was still tidy.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, sitting on his bed.

"Why did you lie?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes.

He stood still, he kept his blue-grey eyes locked into mine.

"Draco, why did you lie?"

At the mention of his name, he burst out crying. I looked at him with sad eyes, I hated seeing him like this.

"I- I did that be- because I- I love you..." He sobbed.

"Dumbledore told you to break up with me, hm?" I asked.

"It was that or we were b- both expelled."

"Come here." I said, hugging him.

His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as I left small kissed on his head.

"I- I love you so much Y/n..." He mumbled in my shoulder.

"I love you too Draco."

"I'm sorry for everything I said."

"It's okay."

"No, I really am sorry. I thought that if you hated me, it would be easier for you to forget me."

"It hurts me more than everything." I said, pulling away.

"What are we going to do?" He asked, taking my hand.

"I don't know. I really don't know." I replied.

***

Hello everyone! I hope you'll like this chapter!

11,3K reads thank you so much!!

Don't forget to vote and comment the chapters!

Thank you if you stayed until here!

Love y'all ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 28.9K 52
"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a shiver to crawl up my spine while his h...
337K 8.9K 18
Amelia was caught up chatting with other students in her Defense Against the Dark Arts class, so much so, she didn't even notice when their new profe...
109K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...