Sending Love (NOVELLA FROM ST...

Av HTEllis

When Chiara Russo's friends announce they are sending her on a blind date, she expects the worst. Little does... Mer

💫COMING NOVEMBER 12TH 2021💫
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
Pssst.... Did somebody say Casey?

CHAPTER FOUR

921 76 3
Av HTEllis

Past...

Miles slams his front door closed just in time for me to mount him hard enough to push him back a step or two. We chuckle into each other's kiss, groaning together when he grips my arse to keep me at eye level.

Tonight went well. Really, really, really well. We spent over four hours at the restaurant, talking, laughing, flirting. I don't think I have ever had a better date.

And now we're at his house, clawing at each other's clothing while he walks to his bedroom. I've never had sex on a first date before, but I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Oh, god, you're so beautiful," he says when he lowers me down onto his bed, keeping a firm grip on my face. "And this body."

I squirm under his stare, wrapping my legs around his back to bring him closer to me. "I have never needed this more."

It seems he likes it when I say this because he's kissing me harder, moving his hand down my body to worship my every curve. All the while, I try my hardest not to rip his shirt off.

"The buttons," I say as soon as he shoves back to literally tear the shirt off.

"Don't care," he says and we both laugh.

Once he throws the shirt on the floor, he's back on me, gently pulling me forwards to unzip my dress from the back.

I'll be honest, because this is where it all gets a bit blurry, but he definitely sucks my nipples through my bra before his mouth goes someplace else that has me screaming his name.

I don't know where to put myself for a moment, the pleasure too intense. Finding the strength from somewhere deep within, I tip up, seeing my legs draped over his muscular shoulders that ripple and stretch with his every movement.

He's gorgeous.

And knows what he's doing with his tongue.

"It feel good?" he asks through a deep moan, taking mine that follow as my answer.

Not a minute later, I'm clawing at his bedsheets and shouting his name. Delirious and hungry for more as soon as he presses his body on top of mine.

He drags my earlobe between his lips, sucking and sliding his teeth down the skin. "I put on a condom. Are you sure you want to do this?"

I wrap my legs around him and whisper, "I'm so sure. You?"

"God yes," he whispers, taking his time in joining us together.

God, he's so... impressive. The sting lasts for a few seconds causing my entire body to shudder with want as soon as he starts moving. We cry out together and I hold onto his elbows that are resting beside my hips.

"Holy shit," he swears, panting into my face, eyes drawing closed.

My breathing grows ragged the harder he thrusts. The knot building in my stomach too intense to ignore. I say his name about ten times in a row, growing off the excitement of sleeping with a practical stranger.

The closeness I feel to him, though, it makes it seem so familiar. Safe. Like we just fit together. It's hard to explain without my conscience reminding me I'm half-crazy.

"Are you almost there?" he asks, making all sorts of noises now, but I'm already going over the edge.

"Chiara," he cries, stopping all movements to flex his strong jaw, dipping his head afterwards to ride out the sensation.

I catch him when he collapses on my body, stroking his hair and nuzzling his face when he rolls to bring me on him.

Wow.

Best sex ever.

He kisses my mouth. "Stay tonight."

A little shocked by his suggestion, I watch his face, tracing his lips with my fingers. I guess this meant something more to the both of us. "Okay."

...

The bright light shines in from behind the blinds and the scent of cooking bacon wakes me, along with the feeling of wet kisses on my neck. I smile into the pillow and turn my body away slightly for Miles to roll into me on a deep chuckle. It's so warm and comfy in here I don't want to move.

"Good morning," I say, letting out an unusual squeeking noise when he pulls me underneath him. "You smell good."

He grins when he strokes my cheek. "I just jumped out of the shower before cooking breakfast. You hungry?"

"This will be the third breakfast you cooked me in a week," I say, wrapping my legs around his lower back which pulls a deep groan from his chest. "I'm starting to think I should cook for you sometime."

"That would be nice," he whispers, rolling back so I can rest on his chest. "What is your favourite thing to eat in the morning?"

"I like sweet things. Fruit usually, and maybe a pastry or two." I smile, because it's all I seem to do now.

He kisses the side of my head, tugging me to get out of bed. "That's funny because I have homemade croissants in the oven."

I'm racing out of the room. "Homemade?"

Miles is laughing at me with our fingers still interlocked as we crash into his kitchen. The smells of food are so wonderful my mouth starts watering right away. There's a platter of fruit and orange juice on the side which he tells me to help myself to while he grabs the oven gloves to pull out the perfectly crispy croissants.

"Take a seat, Chi," he says, motioning to the breakfast stool, so I do, pouring myself and him some fresh orange juice. "Do you want a bit of everything?"

I nod. "Yes, please. Is the bacon extra crispy?"

He gives me a cheeky grin. "Of course. Do you want me to put it into the croissant?"

I'm sure the distasteful look on my face is showing when he starts to frown. "Sorry, it just sounds weird to me. Meat in a sweet patry."

He shrugs. "I like it. Maybe you should try it before you say no."

"OK, I'll give it a go."

The watermelon is so juicy when I take a bite that it squirts all over, saturating my chin and chest. Miles hands over a napkin before starting to carve into the pastry, laying a slice of cheese inside before putting it back under the grill for a few minutes, then he puts the bacon on before handing it back to me.

"Buon appetito," he whispers in my ear which forces another silly smile on my face, turning so he can kiss my cheek. "You'll love it."

I take a small bite. "Actually, that's really good."

That seems to please him and he grabs his own pastry to take a huge bite. "I told you so. Do you want some ketchup to dip it?"

That's just a step too far. "Don't even mention ketchup to me."

Miles wipes his mouth. "You don't like ketchup?"

"I would go as far as to say I hate ketchup," I say.

He whitles. "That's a heavy statement. What did it ever do to you?"

My giggle is totally ridiculous. "Just by exsisting."

He laughs. "Jesus. What would you say to me if I said I sometimes put it on pasta?"

I'm standing up so quick the stool tips back. "I would say it's nice to have known you."

"Oh, you would, would you?" He growls, rushing over to me, chuckling when I manage to out run him. "Hey, get back here!"

"No!" I squeal.

I leap over the beanbag in his living room, jumping on the couch to climb over the back of it. I'm nimble, whereas he's two hundred and fifty pounds of heavy muscle. He also tackles people for a living.

"Miles," I scream when he grabs me from behind, lifting me so I'm backwards over his shoulder. "You almost gave me heart attack."

It's a soft landing on the couch. The cushions bouncing along with me until he pushes them all away to push my legs up to my waist. I'm wearing a long tee, but no panties.

The glow in his eyes tells me he likes this very much indeed.

The touch of his warm tongue on the inside of my thigh sends me up to watch him. I swear his mouth creates miracles. After a needy moan from me, he's pushing his face between my legs and taking me over the edge.

Then he's removing his pants and opening a condom packet. Does he keep them in his living room? I'm not wondering about it for too long before he's pulling me up to sit on his lap and slipping inside of me.

"Oh, yeah," he stutters, helping me out by lifting my hips up and down with the movement. "Fuck, Chiara. You feel so good wrapped around me."

Miles is vocal.

He tells you what he likes, how he likes it and how good I am every time. It's refreshing and a major turn on for me.

I'm not so confident to air my pleasure. I'm shy when it comes to stuff in the bedroom because of my limited experience.

His tongue spreads and licks all over my neck, aiming for my ear where he sucks and gasps into it. "Do you like this position?" he gasps.

Like it? I'm clawing my insides out. It's so good my muscles are tightening, stomach on fire with the build of an orgasm.

My eyes are closed tight. "Hmm."

"Words," he's picking up pace now, chasing the same feeling as me. "I need your words."

There's a moment where the embarrassment leaves me. I'm so caught up in the incredible sensations, I'll scream anything to him.

I tell him how good it feels. Then he goes harder. Grows more vocal. I tell him to go harder. He starts with the dirty talk. I shatter into a million pieces. And so does he.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.8M 111K 42
Miles Cunningham is not the right guy to fall for. Isabella knows that. So when he decides to barge his way into her life, she does everything she ca...
23.8K 265 47
[ EDITING ] 'Everyone one knew that she was his and only his' Massimo and lrina have been friends since Massimo saw Lrina at the Meeting and bec...
44.5K 1K 37
You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its filled with locals and oldies. Until one pr...
1M 41.4K 75
-Sequel to Almost Lover and All of Me- Harry & Ava Engaged Expecting In Love Three things holding them together. A whole world trying to rip them ap...