Selfish

Por KrazyKC

Book #1 of The De'Sacra Series When 22 year old Kya De'Sacra gets signed by Elite modeling she has to move to... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Selfless

Chapter 6

8.4K 384 108
Por KrazyKC

Today wasn't much different at work. I listened to the other girls gossip. I was thinking about how I'm moving in with Aurora and Ari today. When I left I went to my apartment and packed my stuff into my suitcase. Kinda of annoyed I have to do it again but I suck it up.

I knock on the door only for it to open a minute later. I walk in dragging my suitcase behind me. Ari is playing with her LEGO's in the living room.

I turn around just in time to see Aurora's eyes dart up from looking at my ass. I stifle a smirk. Knowing she'd been caught she turns a light shade of pink. I am wearing tight shorts so I can't blame her.

I notice she's also wearing shorts along with our highschool soccer jersey. I always thought it looked really sexy on her. The light blue matches her eyes.

I don't have mine anymore. I might have thrown it away because it reminded me of a certain someone.

"So where is it?" I haven't even seen the guest room yet.

She stutters. "T-The guest room. This way."  She's adorable when flustered.

I follow her down the hall and into my new room. I also treat my eyes to the sight of her ass because why not. This is my first time seeing it but it's nice and simple. It's very similar to my other room. There's a King sized bed, a dresser and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

She leaves me to unpack my stuff.  I also discover that there is a built in bathroom in the room. When I leave my room I can hear Aurora talking to someone on the phone. But I don't want to eavesdrop so I got into the living room to find Ari still playing.

She looks at me. "You live with us now?" Ari asks as she stares up at me.

"Yep."

"So now you can play with me all the time!" She jumps up in down in excitement.

I don't know about all the time but I agree anyway because she's adorable. I sit down with Ari and play with her for a while.

"Ari! Grandma wants to talk to you on the phone!" Aurora yells from her room. Well I guess that's who she was talking to.

Ari scrambles to her feet and runs off to Aurora.

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone seeing I have a text from Shane.

Shaney: When are you gonna send me a pic of this kiddo you got? I wanna see my God child. Your baby mama too. I still can't believe you moved in with her already. You lesbians move fast asf.

I roll my eyes. I love Shane but sometimes he can be a pain In the ass. But Aurora's more than a 'baby mama' to me. I feel like that's what's used for a woman your unfortunately stuck with because they had your kid. But I don't find it unfortunate. I wouldn't want anybody else to have my kid.

I reply.

Me: Don't call her that. Ill show you later and Its not like that. It's for Ari.

He replies after a few minutes.

Shaney: Sure😉

He's so annoying.

"Kya! My mom wants to talk to you!" I groan internally. Why would she tell her I'm here? I don't wanna talk to that put- lady.

I grudgingly walk down the hall down the hall and to her room. She's sitting on her bed with Ari, French braiding her hair. The phone lays between her shoulder and cheek. She's still in the middle of a conversation.

"Please don't bring him."

"No, I don't need a man. You guys have a granddaughter why do you want me to get married. I support Ari and myself just fine by myself." I'm surprised she told her no. That's a first. I'm proud of her.

She finally notices my presence and huffs. "Whatever, here's Kya."

"Ask her yourself." She says before handing me her phone and going back to braiding Ari's hair.

I put it up to my ear. "Hello."

I take a seat on Aurora's bed. "Kya? You sound so different."

"Eight years in America and you start to pick up the accent."

"Lord, has it really been that long? What brings you to New York?" Aurora couldn't tell her all that?

"I live here now, for work." Im not elaborating if I don't have to.

"Oh what is it that you do?"

"Modeling."

"Oh, you always were a beautiful young girl. I'm sure time only did you good. You know we tried to get Aurora to do that but she wouldn't, she's too attached to that baby of hers. She refuses to let Ari out of her sight. Takes her everywhere."

I smile at that as I turn to look at Aurora whispering to Ari as she braids her hair. "Believe me I know."

"Will you be joining us at the firework show next Saturday?" I don't have work on Saturday.

"Yeah I should be able too."

"Well, Ill be expecting you. I'm gonna let you go though, It was nice talking to you Kya."

"You too." It wasn't. I look at Aurora who's now done with Ari's hair. "Here's Aurora." I probably overly joyful hand the phone back to her.

I look at Ari. "Ari wanna take a picture with me?" I notice Aurora giving me questioning look as she listening to her mom.

She slides off the bed. "Will you use the doggy face?"

I chuckle as I start walking back to the living room and she follows behind me. "We can use whatever filter you want."

"I want the doggy."

I pick her up and sit on the couch.

I take two pictures of me and her with the dog filter and one without. Not that I'm looking at us side by side I can see the resemblance between me and her is a lot more than I'd thought. I send him both. It kind of sucks I can't post her to my Instagram. People would ask questions. My follower count is almost at 1 mill and I'm not even verified. I probably should put in request.

I look at Ari as she watches tv still on my lap. I start thinking back to when Ari said her name was Ariel so her and Aurora could both be princesses. I chuckle. Aurora would name her that. I need to ask for her middle name.

"What's so funny?" Aurora asks as she takes a seat.

I smile. "Aurora Belle naming her daughter Ariel." I chuckle. "It's cute."

She giggles causing a warm feeling in my belly that I recognize all to well. "Thanks. I thought so too."

"What's her middle name? Please don't tell me it's Cinderella." I say being partly serious.

She smiles. "No. It's Ky."

"Is that after me?"

She smirks. "Nope it was a coincidence." Definitely after me.

"I like it. But if she was a boy would you have named him Aladdin?" I quip.

She laughs. "Well actually they said she was a boy before she was born. So maybe I was."

"Thank god she's a girl then."

"Whatever, Ariel is a gender neutral name, Alondra. " I glare at her.

My name was Alejandra in Mexico. I was given the name Alejandro at birth because they assumed I was a boy. Strangers who met me would assume I was a little girl and I liked it better. I didn't like being called he by the caretakers at the home. I knew I was a girl.

I didn't let them cut my hair because I liked it long. But even if I would have cut my hair short I would still look like a girl because I have feminine features. Yet the people at the home just assumed I was trans.

When I was twelve I started growing boobs. The care takers at the home sent me to the doctor and I found out I was intersex and it's really rare blah blah.

My last name was Echave. The Connecticut couple that adopted me changed my name to Kya Alejandra De'Sacra. It's nice to know she remembered my name.

I take the pillow beside me still glaring and chuck it at her. "It's Alejandra." She catches it with a giggle.

Ari still sitting on my lap turns her head to me with furrowed brows making her look more confused then upset. "Don't throw stuff at my mommy." She says adorably.

I chuckle as I hug her. "I'm sorry Mija. But she asked for it."

Aurora smacks her lips. "Did not, Alondra." She smirks

I glare at her. "See she did it again. It's -han not -on."

"I'm hearing Alondra."

I look at Ari. "Ari tell her it's Alejandra."

"It's Alejandra mommy." She says the name perfectly. Aurora looks just as surprised as me. I can't help but feel proud. I'm definitely teaching her Spanish.

I look at Ari proudly. "Esa es mi chica."

"I know what you said." Aurora looks like she solved a riddle.

I my brows shoot up. "¿Es asi? Please enlighten me."

She smirks playfully. "You said 'Esa es mi chica'." She imitates me in her American accent.

I cringe. I thought she was going to translate it. "Never do that again."

She giggles cutely. I think about how we used to always joke around in high school. When we were together we had so much fun.

Smiling I rest my chin lightly on Ari's head as she watches TV and check my phone for Shane's reply.

Shaney: Omg she's adorable. She looks like a little blonde you. But I take it her moms a blonde. You're boring for that.

I roll my eyes Aurora is far from boring and she's not even blonde anymore. Not that it makes a difference. She could pull off any color.

I look up to see Aurora with a questioning eyebrow raised. I can tell she's trying to refrain from asking any questions.

"My best friend Shane wanted me to show him Ari." She hums in understanding. "He also wanted to see you too but he'll understand if you don't want to." Not true he will complain like a bitch.

She shrugs. "I don't see why not."

I take a picture of her. She doesn't even have to try to look good. I know I said it before but she honestly should be a model.

I look back at my phone to see Shane replied to Ari's photos. I rest my chin lightly on Ari's head as she watches tv and I look over the text.

I send him Aurora's pic and he instantly starts typing making me silently chuckle.

Shaney: Holy shit she's hot asf! Not boring. Since you don't want her. Id be happy to upgrade from Uncle Shane to Step Daddy Shane for Ari.

Eww I scrunch up my nose in disgust. He's so fucking extra. Last time I checked he was gay.

Me: I do mind and I thought you were gay.

Shaney: Me too.

I snort before typing.

Me: Your not funny.

Shaney: You're* but I'm hilarious.

I roll my eyes. "What did he say?" Aurora asks.

I'm not telling her everything he said.  I smirk. "You want me to quote it?"

She nods and I lick my lips before saying it how Shane would . "Holy shit she's hot as fuck." I smirk playfully.

She glares as she lightly hits me on the arm, then she grabs Ari and sits her on her lap. "Don't be vulgar."

I chuckle. "You wanted me to quote it and that's what I did."

She rolls her eyes. Turning her attention to the tv instead.

After a minute of silence. "My mom asked you about the firework show, right?"

"Yeah. I should be able to go."

She smiles. "Great."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

195K 3.6K 85
A girl with a psychotic ex and a terrible abuse finds someone new. One and only Anna Shumate. Ex gets jealous and tries to convince Katelyn to come b...
914K 5K 18
Warning Rated R+, otherwise anyone can read the book. ✨PSA👀 : THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, NOTHING IS THIS BOOK APPLIES TO ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN...
136K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...
110K 5K 48
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...