Naruto : Neglected

By tanjirop

On 10th October Minato and Kushina were blessed with three children. Narumi and Mito and Naruto. Mito and Nar... More

Chapter 1 : Prologue
Chapter 2 : Innocence
Chapter 3 : Friends
Chapter 4 : Graduation Day
Chapter 5 : Teams
Chapter 6 : Test
Chapter 7 : Sufferings
Chapter 8 : Trouble Sunday
Chapter 9 : Wave Mission
Chapter 10 : Train!
Chapter 11 : Team 11 Vs Zabuza
Chapter 12 : Aftermath
Chapter 13 : Know your place
Chapter 14 : Rejection of apology
Chapter 15 : Chunin Exam - I
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exams - II
Chapter 17 : Chunin Exam - III
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 :
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Yakumo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : END Of Konaha
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - War Arc
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 38

9.7K 127 117
By tanjirop

Naruto was doing Paper Work. Normally Kin and other deal with such stuff but it was regarding something very important. He read all reports and sighed.

'I knew this Bitch will do something like this..' said Kurama.

Apparently Mebuki Uzumaki Haruno had declared Haruno Clan as one of the 'Royal' Clan of Oto Village. So she is basically clan head now. Naruto suspected that It would be a jealous from her mother that forced her to do this.

It has been Six Months Already. Akatsuki captured Fuu and are training for next course of Plan. Naruto sighed.

He stood up and went towards his Mansion. He saw his Wife organizing Documents. He hugged her from behind. Mebuki was shocked but blushed when she saw it was Naruto.

Mebuki turned around and kissed him. Naruto kissed back.

"Naruto-kun...I am pregnant.." said Mebuki. Naruto froze.

'What? No...'

"Just joking.." said Mebuki as she kissed Naruto on lips.

Naruto smirked and teared away her clothes.

"Naruto-kun! They were expensive!" said Mebuki.

"I will bring you some better ones. Let's have sex for now.." said Naruto. Mebuki blushed.

Mebuki was lying on ground sleeping. Naruto fucked her hard enough to make her pass out. He grabbed her body and took downstairs. His laboratory. Personal one.

He put her body carefully. On the other side was a Artificial Body.

"I hope you enjoyed behind my 'Queen' for Six months...Now say goodbye.." said Naruto evilly. Naruto activated his seals.

Mebuki's body glowed and Artificial Body glowed. Head of Zero-Tail emerged from Mebuki's Stomach. Mebuki woke up and schemed in Horror.

"Baby!? What's happening!? Darling!?" asked Mebuki.

"I am taking my powers from you  back. Did you know that you had a Tailed beast in your Stomach for six months?" asked Naruto sadistically.

Mebuki eye in Horror.

"Am I going to die!? No! I have..so many things to do! I have ordered so many new dresses! Rings! Jewelry! Sakura and Kizashi would have been our servants! Their kids as well! I am supposed to be Queen! You're Wife!" said Mebuki.

"Baka! As if I will ever love Old hag like you. Just die." said Naruto.

Mebuki saw her body turned to Normal and Zero-Tail being extracted.

"What was I then!?" asked Mebuki.

"A Sex Toy." said Naruto. Zero-Tails was extracted and transferred.

Mebuki lying on table. Dead.

Naruto uses Fire Element and Burned her Body. The Artificial Body was glowing.

The Truth is that the Artificial Body was much more complex. The Body was literally empty from inside except the fact it was 1000 Seals inside it.

Some seal work is to keep Zero-Tail sealed. That was pretty much Normal for Naruto to do. The Real complex seals were Consciousness Seal, Teleportation Seal and Life-Birth Seal.

Consciousness Seal allows Naruto to shift is Consciousness in this Body and Fight. And the Fact that This Body has Zero-Tails gives him advantage as a Jinjuriki. 

Teleportation Seal. Naruto has finally made his Version of Hirashin. It is basically same as Minato but works only with Naruto's Chakra.

Life-Birth Seal. The Artificial Body is not fully empty. It has a lot of 'White Zetsu DNA'. Naruto can release many Zetsu at once. They are more Durable and flexible.

'You are definitely preparing for War. But..I must inform you. This is just temporary.' said Kurama.

'I know.'   

Naruto kept that Body in a Container and left it. Naruto used teleportation to go at Ame.

Ame

Naruto reached his Room. He saw his clone and Mebuki's Clone. He killed them instantly. Naruto walked out of Room and found Yakumo.

"Naruto?" asked Yakumo.

"Yo." said Naruto happily.

"You look good.." said Yakumo.

"Yeah. I killed Mebuki." said Naruto. Yakumo sighed.

"Zero-Tails?" asked Konan who just came from behind.

"Ready for Action." said Naruto.

"I will go and meet Jinjuriki.." said Naruto. Konan nodded and followed. Yakumo tagged along.

They entered the room. Every Jinjuriki looked at them. Naruto saw Yugao. He smirked.

"I transferred her here." said Yakumo.

Naruto walked up to them and sat on ground.

"So..What's your answer?" asked Naruto.

"Will we get our Freedom?" asked Fuu.

"Yes. I said it? Didn't I?" said Naruto.

"What about Tailed Beast?" asked Gaara.

"Released as well. They will get their Freedom." said Naruto.

"I deny! I will not help! You are planning to destroy-" 

"Mito. I have already destroyed Konaha. Other Village doesn't concern you. If you resist..You will have to die." said Naruto.

"I am with you.." said Yugito.

"Count me in.." said Fuu.

"I will join too. I want to in your side.." said Gaara.

"What about you? Mito and Rin." said Naruto.

"I deny!" said Mito.

"You know my answer.." said Rin.

"Welp..It seems Isobu will be enslaved forever.." said Naruto coldly.

"What!?" asked Rin.

"If you refuse to co-operate..." said Naruto.

"Why are you doing this!? You got your revenge right!? Why do you want to destroy other Nations!?" asked Yugao.

"It is necessary.." said Naruto calmly.

 Naruto stood up and yawned.

"Play time is over. Shinobi World has dig their own graves...It is time for revolution! Choose your sides. Because..World is going to go under the biggest Change it has ever gone!" said Naruto.

Naruto Konan and Yakumo left.

"For some reason..I think he isn't lying.." said Fuu.

"Biggest Change..? Now I really want to see.." said Yugao.

"Rin-san. Seeing possibility..Naruto did success. Will you join him. I mean..What is left for you?" asked Gaara.

Rin became silent.

Akatsuki Meeting Room

Everyone stood silent.

"So..What are we going to do now..?" asked Suigetsu.

"We now have all Jinjurki we can gather. Others Jinjuriki are difficult to gather." said Yahiko.

"I noticed that Konaha has been planning to attack on Ame.." said Naruto.

"It is." said Nagato.

"What's the plan?" asked Suigetsu.

"Before that It seems Oto Village has new leader. And it is difficult to enter it with high Security. And I have a stranger information.." said Konan looking at Naruto.

"What?" asked Tayuya.

"Few Months ago..Haruno Clan become one of top Clan. Clan Head was Mebuki Haruno..." said Konan

Everyone looked at Naruto. Naruto smirked.

"Welp! She has good social skills and acted as good 'Messenger' for Leader's Idea.." said Naruto.

"So you wanted to use her as your so-called-wife for this use? So she could gain people's trust?" asked Tayuya.

"Yeah." said Naruto.

"So you are Leader of Oto..I must say..It has become a good Village." said Anko.

"So..We can consider it as a safe place? For shelter..?" asked Satsuki.

"Yeah. We can. Now that Konaha and rest of World know that Akatsuki is from Ame. They will attack Ame. So we can't remain at one-place now. We have to keep shifting." said Naruto.

Everyone nodded. 

"So..We will fight Konaha in Ame?" asked Jugo.

"Yes and No. We will flee and fool them." said Naruto.

"Explain. We can't go on your plan without knowing..." said Yahiko.

"We need to secure two people. Kushina Uzumaki and Narumi Uzumaki. We have to capture them.." said Naruto.

"Isn't Karin Mito and you enough?" asked Guren.

"No. Kushina and Mito and Narumi hold something very precious. Uzumkai Blood. We can't let it go wild. When Konaha will attack Ame..We will secretly get into Konaha and kidnap them. And we are also going to steal Scroll of Sealing.." said Naruto.

"And what about Ame's people?" asked Yakumo.

"We will start by sending them to different Village after this. The only one who remains are captured Shinobi and who are either murders and or Rapist. They will wear Ame headband and fight. After we do this..We will go to Oto Village and plan next course of action." said Naruto.

"Alright.." said Konan. She and Yakumo and Satsuki went to secure innocents.

"Yahiko. Nagato and Anko. I need your help.." said Naruto. They were suprised.

"What do you need? Ask away.." said Yahiko.

"You see..I still do not have Rinnegan. You two does. We have to kill certain beings. Anko..I need your knowledge.." said Naruto.

They nodded.

"What am I supposed to do?" asked Tayuya.

Naruto opened Map and pointed at River Beside Ame.

  "Village of Rivers. Prepare a Ship. The civilians will travel in these ship and land on Tea Country. They will merge with them." said Yahiko. Naruto nodded.

Tayuya and Guren left. Jugo and Suigetsu left. Karin left as well.

Now there was Anko Yahiko Nagato and Naruto in room.

Naruto took out a scroll.

"N-naruto! That is.." said Anko in shock.

Yahiko and Nagato jaw dropped.

"Wear masks and prepare!" said Naruto.

Toads Dimension

A portal opened revealing Four People in Masks. Two had Rinnegan.

"Let's begin...Massacre Of Toads.." said Naruto.

_______________________________________________________________  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 2.9K 46
Story finished you can adopt, and change as much as you like. minato had two extra children during the kyuubi attack: lord third lost his life, perfo...
9.7K 131 20
October 10th a day that would forever change the village hidden in the leaves. the four children of the yodaime hokage were born Naruto , Menma , Nar...
48.9K 1.3K 71
What is Naruto wasn't the only child of kushina and Minato..what if they had a child before Naruto.. That older child is you Y/n Uzumaki,the first so...
2.6K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...