Corpse X reader

By KittyBloom14

My friend Rae invited me to play with her and some of her friends, I met this one guy that I can't get him ou... More

The day we met
Always fun when your around
Movie night
Break in
big Question
Our day
Never forget this moment
Long day
A/n
Hard day
Self care day
Sing
Relax i got you
I need to ask you something
The past
Jealously
Corpes worried
Please don't leave me
I'm sorry
Important message
Will she say yes
Next step
Where are you
I will find you
3 month ago
Are you still alive
I'll die beofre anythjng happen it you
What he did to me
Birthday surprise
Back in our honeymoon
Hangout with friends
Always somethings goes wrong
Party goes wrong
Heading to the hospital
It finally fight
Finally over
Are we finally safe?
the edge of the cliff
Will this ever end
A/n
End of it all
Among us
stargazing

On our way home

127 6 3
By KittyBloom14

In the morning

Corpes pov

I woke up with y/n still in my arms, I smile and hold her closer, I'm really scared to lose her again I was a mess without her here for 3 months.

I felt my heart sink, I pull her as close to my body as I can . I start to softly cry, trying not to wake up y/n. I know she is with me now .

But what if I lose her again, I can't deal with that again, what is she died this time , what if I can't find her this time, what if she get sole.

my thoughts were going to the wrose things that can happen. I want to go for a walk to calm down but I don't want to leave her. I got up ,  made sure ever is lock before going to the bathroom.

I close the door and start to cry , I call rae cause  I don't know what to do .

Bold -  rae
Normal -  corpes

"Hello?"

"Rae"

my voice break from crying

"Hey hey hey what's going on "

I could hear the worried in her voice.

" I'm scared gonna lose y/n again, I can't lose her rae , I can't deal with the thought of losing her, I need her"

At this point I was kinda of yelling, I realize and try to lower y voice since y/n was still sleeping.

"Corpes you not gonna lose her, liam is in jail nothing will happen to her, where is she now"

"In bed sleeping but I made sure all the windows and doors are lock  before I call you"

I zone out thinking if I did what if someone break in, what if someone already had . How am I supposed to live with myself if I lose her again, I got snap back into reality when I hear rae calling me

"Corpes corpes corpes!! Are you there, are you ok"

"Yeah I'm here I'm sorry I zone out for a second there"

At this point the tears had stop rolling down my face.

"Ok I got worried. here talk to y/n about this if you need me call me"

"Ok thanks rae "

I hang up the phone and when back to the room, I didn't see y/n and the door was open , my heart stop for a second, I run out and started running around screaming for y/n

"Y/n!!!??  Come back " I look around, my breathing was heavy, I can't see anything cause the tears that was coming from my eyes.

"Y/n?!!!!" I fall down in a tree and put my head to my knees  "y/n" I said whispers yelling. "Y/n please come back " I end up falling asleep from crying so much.

I felt someone pick me up I didn't know who it was. They put me in the bed , and went away , to grab something I think .

something cold was place on my head I'm guessing it was a facecloth, I felt a kiss on my head.  They got up I grab their hand , I head a voice but I didn't realize the voice at first.

It was y/n and rae , I pull y/n closer and hug her.  She hugs me back . " where did you go y/!" I said look for marks or anything to say she got hurt  " I'm fine corpes , I woke up and I didn't see you so I went looking for you after I couldn't find you " she told a breath before continuing.

"So I went back to find you up against a tree with tears marks so I try to wake you up but couldn't do I call rae for her to help me , in the meantime I was still trying to wake you up and to make sure you were breathing " she said . " I'm sorry for making you worried " I said look down . " it fine corpes " she said.

"Want to go home now , I was planning to go home now today anyway want to go home later on or right now " I said

"Doesn't matter to me whenever your ready to go home" she said as I nod .

I look what time it was , 10:30 it read , what about 1:00 it 10:30 now. I nod to rae and she left.We spent the rest of our honeymoon cuddles after a bit y/n felt asleep.

I smile and kiss her head. After about hour rae call me, I knew why she was calling me " hey is it ready" I said as I stand up.

Reader pov

I heard corpes talk to someone. " hey is it ready " he said I wasn't sure who is he talking to, I can beardy hear who corpes talk to , is he cheating on me, what is ready , thought keep fully up my head.

Corpes look up see me wake and hang up almost immediately, last thing I heard was "I got to go she up " and he put his phone in his pocket.

Tears roll down my face "be honest with me " corpes look worried about what I was gonna ask next. " are you cheating on me with someone else " I said

Corpes hug me tightly, " no I'm not I promise it was rae she was checking up on us" he said I think he was lying but I'm not sure so I will believe him for now.

"Ready to go " corpes ask . I nod and got up and gets my things together. And put them in the car. When all my stuff is in the car I help corpes with his couple bag that he had left.

After I put the rest of the bags in,  we start driving home , we listen to all our favourite songs, jamming to them and jsut dance to them. Best honeymoon ever.

We were a couple minutes from the hour . I was still really tired, so corpes stop by Starbucks and got me a my favourite Starbucks drink to wake me up a bit.

When we get home we get everything out of back and corpes rush to get in front of me to open the door I had no idea why but once he open the door and I saw.....

A/n : hey hope you enjoy this .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) just got fired in a job she is working in and she is disappointed. As she is crossing the road, things happen and she met a man. She find him c...
178K 3.4K 33
❴ π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™€ ❡ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
17K 605 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
60.2K 1.8K 12
I woke up in the game Your Boyfriend, but with a twist. I've played a few days before I ended up in this game, so I'm going to do whatever it takes t...