Vietnam empire

By Billcipherpov

Basically the USA lost the Vietnamese war so bad that Vietnam managed to invade them and took Alaska and part... More

Vietnamese empire rises
The fall of the Horn
Increasing Asian influence
The UN meeting
Mexican-Vietnam war
The Indian revolt ( Edited )
The peace treaty
Indian revolt aftermath
The creation of Commnarchism
The end of the Malaysian independence movement
Annexation of Bangladesh
Algerian revolt
The entrance to the space race
The Egyptian-Algerian war
The first nuclear test in the history of the Vietnamese pact
The beginning of the Soviets-Vietnamese war
The fall of the Iron curtain
The peace treaty
End

The hidden Vietnamese in Eroupe ( they are in the trees!!)

110 5 4
By Billcipherpov

Vietnamese empire pov
I sent some Vietnamese troops to kill the president of Netherlands and help put a pro Communist leader in charge.... I smirked as they left.... Communism will spread past the Iron curtain... With or without Soviet permission....

Netherlands pov
I was with my president when he is shot through the head then I am pinned to the ground... I then feel a whack on my head then I pass out.... I then wake up to see Belgium and the USA looking at me...
USA: who did this?
Me: I don't know they knocked me out about a second after he was shot through the head.....
Belgium: We must protect our leader then... And be cautious of our surroundings....
Me: Well a new leader was selected if he died and.... Wait they are fucking Communist!!!
USA: Damm it... We have to be careful or we could all turn Communist!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 3.8K 23
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
783K 15.6K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
9.3K 1.1K 91
Cp: Shanks x Buggy ( Shuggy ). Mê cái cp bạn thân này quá nên bận mấy cũng cố lôi vài fic nhỏ lẻ về để tự thẩm. Fic tổng hợp của nhiều tác giả, mn có...