The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

Last Tour!

10.9K 288 194
By gigglegeek11

"Okay!" I yell into the microphone while trying to calm down the crowd. Tonight is the last tour, and it's in California. "We're going to do a little game with two special fans."

"A dance off!" Shawn grins.

(A/N: I got the idea to do this from the O2L tour when they did the dance off LOL)

"Okay so Shawn will pick a girl from the audience and I'll pick a guy. Then we'll have to plan out our dance with them in like twenty minutes and then you'll get to see the dance and decide who won," I explain. "Also there will be a bunch of songs playing while you wait for us to perform."

"Ladies first," Shawn winks.

"Okay," I think. "How about... You!"

I point to a guy in the audience and he gasps and then points at himself. He has dark brown eyes, brown hair that's jelled up in the front (like Matt's old hair in Magcon), and dimples. "Yes, you," I laugh. Two security guards go and get him then bring him on stage.

"Hi," he smiles cheekily before reaching out and giving me a hug. "I'm Kyle."

"Hey," I giggle before leading him backstage. "So what song do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Kyle shrugs. "Something fast beat because if we did anything slow, Shawn would kill me."

"That sounds fairly accurate," I laugh. "But do you know what would be really fun to do?"

"What?" he asks.

"Cotton Eyed Joe!" I exclaim. "Nobody would see that coming."

"Yes!" Kyle agrees while cracking up. "So how are we going to do it?"

"As you probably know, I'm very coordinated," I joke. "But for real, we could probably just quickly make something up."

"Sounds good," he nods. "I've also danced in a few musicals so I'm not too bad. So want to start?"

"Really?" I gasp. "That's pretty cool! And yeah let's start working on it."

"Okay so we could start it out by doing a linsey," Kyle offers. (A/N: I don't know if that's what it's actually called but it's something like that. It could be lindsey or lindy lol)

I stare at him blankly. "What's that?"

"Come here so I can show you," he laughs.

I walk closer to him and then he starts doing this 'skipping' movement and then crosses his legs at the end.

I try to repeat the step but then fail horribly. "I've not a dancer for a reason," I admit.

"Hold on, just try it again," Kyle encourages.

***

"Yes!" I cheer while giving Kyle a high five. "We finished!"

"And you aren't that bad," he compliments.

"Thanks. You aren't either," I exclaim. "And I just realized that we could even get a few accessories."

"Lexie, I won't let you dress me up as a disney princess," he jokes.

"No, that's not what I meant," I laugh. "I meant we could put on sombrero hats or something. We could probably find a box full of hats backstage."

"Why would there randomly be a box full of cow boy hats just laying around?" Kyle asks, showing he was a bit suspicious.

"Because a lot of the times the people will do your makeup and pick out your outfits before you perform," I explain to him. "So maybe they'll have cowboy hats."

"Let's go check," he agrees.

We leave the room and go to one of the dressing rooms. I knock on the door and then a woman steps out. "Hello?"

"Hey, do you have any accessories or like costumes?" I ask.

"Um, yeah, I think we do," she answers. "At the end of the hall there is a closet and it should be full of hats and all that stuff."

"Okay," Kyle agrees while catching the keys the lady threw to us. We start walking over to the room and then he starts laughing. "Wow, she's so safe."

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"For all she knows we could have been robbers and she basically just gave us the keys to the whole building," he chuckles.

"True," I agree. "I've never met her before because I did my makeup and picked out my outfit when I was in the tour bus."

"That's hilarious," he chuckles while unlocking the closet.

"Woah," I gasp while looking at all of the costumes everywhere. I get onto my tippy-toes and then carefully bring a tub down so we can look at it.

"Look!" Kyle points out. "There's two sombreros!"

I grab one and put it on. "I'm a Mexican!" I joke.

"Oh my gosh," he shakes his head while grinning. "You're so weird. I LOVE IT!" Then he puts on the other sombrero and starts dancing around.

"Let's go," I giggle while grabbing his arm and sprinting out of the room. We quickly drop off the keys back to the lady and then go back to the stage.

"You two are on now," a security guard explains while ushering us onto the stage.

On the other side of the stage is Shawn and his girl sitting on the ground. The girl is really pretty. She has long, orangeish wavy hair, big green eyes, and a really big smile.

The music to Cotton Eyed Joe starts playing and then Kyle and I start dancing. We do a three step turn and then we do a high kick. After that we grab each other's arms and then spin around.

We finish our routine and then I grab Kyle's hand and we bow before walking over to Shawn and whoever the other girl is.

"Hey," she smiles before giving me a hug. "I'm Kennedy."

"Hey," I grin. "Good luck."

"Thanks," Kennedy laughs. "You guys did great by the way."

"Thanks!"

"Okay, now it's Shawn and Kennedy's turn!" the announcer says into the speakers.

"Good luck, loser," I joke to Shawn.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he rolls his eyes while smiling at me.

They walk into the center and then Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars starts playing. Shawn starts to do his dance with Kennedy and I can't help but smile.

When they finish they're dance, we all go to the center of the stage to find out who won.

"Okay, we had a few special fans come in and vote on who they thought should win," the announcer explains. "By one vote, Shawn and Kennedy won!"

I laugh and clap politely. "Good job, guys!"

"I think we did a better job," Kyle pouts.

"Oh well," I shrug. "Hey, I never got your number by the way. I was thinking that we could hang out again sometime, but you can't give away my number."

"I wouldn't do that," he promises before exchanging numbers.

"Okay, well I got to go finish of the show and then do meet and greets, so I'll talk to you later," I explain. Kyle is really nice and I already know that we'll be great friends.

"Alright," he smiles while giving me a quick hug. "I'll see you around." Then he walks off of the stage and goes back into the crowd and so does Kennedy.

"California! Thanks for being amazing!" Shawn yells into the microphone.

"We love you all!" I add before ending the show and going backstage for meet and greets.

"That was a great show," I tell Shawn.

"Yeah, it was," he agrees. "You're guys' dance. OH MY GOSH, it was hilarious!"

"Well I'm obviously a dancer," I smirk while bowing.

"Whatever you say," he laughs while wrapping an arm around me.

Shawn opens the door for us to get into the room for VIP and then we walk in. I look around and see a bunch of familiar faces and then scream with happiness. I sprint over to one of the people and jump into their arms.

"Matt, I haven't seen you in forever," I blurt out while holding onto him even tighter. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," Matt adds. "It just wasn't the same without you."

"Let me see Lexie," Jack J pouts.

I laugh and let go of Matt and then hug Jack. "I missed you too."

"I have some really proud news," he beams.

"Really?" I gasp. "What?"

"While you were gone I got kicked out of four McDonalds, two different Walmarts, and one target!" Jack J happily exclaims.

"Oh my gosh," I groan before turning towards Cameron. "Didn't I tell you to make sure he didn't get kicked out of any more places?"

"Hey, we both have our own lives," Cameron defends himself. "If he wants to get kicked out of places for a living, let the boy live."

"But that is pretty impressive," I admit to Jack. "That's a new record for you."

"I know," he grins.

"Oh, and Lexie," Nash exclaims while pushing past everyone. "Somebody's excited to see you."

I look down and see Jazzy down at my feet barking happily and jumping all over me. I bend down and pick her up while petting her.

"How was Jazzy?" I ask Nash.

"Pretty good," he explains.

"She peed on my bed twice," Carter groans.

"And she kept waking me up by barking," Aaron frowns.

"Aww, she's such a good dog," I laugh. "She probably just missed Shawn and I. She never acts like that."

"That's what we figured," Lox nods.

"Oh and guess who else is here?" Lauren adds.

I look over and see Meg sitting with a very adorable boy with blue eyes.

"HAYES!" I yell excitedly while running over to him and giving him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in months!!"

"I know," he laughs. "I've missed you guys."

"So, Meg," I smirk. "Is it official yet?"

Hayes smirks and then kisses her cheek while wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah," she grins. "It's our one week anniversary."

"THATS SO CUTE!!" I scream while jumping up and down.

"Hey, are we actually doing the meet and greet?" Shawn asks us all.

"No," Shea answers. "There wasn't one assigned for tonight. We can actually leave now, if you guys want."

"Sure," Shawn agrees. "But where do you guys want to go?"

"Let's go to the movies," Aaron smirks.

"Yeah!" I cheer. "What are we going to go watch?"

"We can watch The Lazarus Effect," Cameron suggests. "I've already seen it before. It's super scary, but it's really good."

"You guys do this on purpose, don't you?" I ask. "Just because I hate scary movies."

"Maybe," Jack G smirks deviously.

"Well, maybe scary movies scare me less now. I'll try to watch it with you guys," I shrug.

"Yay! Let's go now!" Matt grins while practically dragging us all out of the building and into our cars.

*************************************

Song suggestion: Wires by the Neighboor Hood

Reader of the week: FangirlCamilla

I know this chapter was not the best but I was limited on time because my charger shocked me and then died lml. But anyway, I got a new charger so it's all good:)
I still hope you liked this chapter and if you did, make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow!

Also, I was thinking that it would be really cool to do a little meet up so I could meet some of you and we could all take selfies and fangirl together:) make sure to comment where I should go to if I did do that and if you would come!

I love you all soo much ❤️❤xoxo -Faith

Twitter: gigglegeek11 (if you follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' I'll follow you back)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith (please subscribe because I'm trying to get to 200 subscribers!! And when I do, I'll do an askfaith where you can all send me your questions and I'll answer most of them)

Younow- gigglegeek11

Vine- Basically Basic Edits

Patreon- Fangirl Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
6.1K 181 37
Friends But Something more is a fanfic mash up of O2L and Magcon. It is a story about how being friends can turn into something else whether good or...
69.3K 1K 35
Sequel to Virgin (read that book first) "I did what I thought was best for him. It was all for him" (You don't have to read the first book to read t...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...