Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
53:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

71:

2.8K 137 103
By Zuleyma64

Nct arc III start commence-/-/-/////
Y/n badass-....Family/-/-:-:arc.

Here's the new book cover I made.

Should I change the original one to this one?? I know some of my Rozes like it, they even used it as a wallpaper. I'm glad and thanks again for being my friends and enjoying my stories.

Y/n's view:

We chilled in the lobby of the motel since Seulgi rented out the whole motel.

They even let some of the workers have a day off so not many of them could listen in on what we were doing.

I took a deep breath as I leaned forward to pay better attention to what Taeil was saying.

"We need to head out to Utah soon. The police won't give up on looking for the culprit of what happened at the dojo."

"But Zuley is still in the hospital in critical condition. She still hasn't woken up." Jaehyun said as he pointed at Yuta. Yuta perked up at the mention of her name and nodded.

Shotaro raised his hand awkwardly, making all of us glance at him. "Uhm..I have an idea."

"Last time we let you do something, you braked the car so bad Liv and Doyoung kissed." Sungchan said as he glanced at him. "But still..whenever you plan something it works out."

"We already rented out Some vans right." He started making me glance at him. "We have that covered, we could leave anytime. Yes Zuley maybe an issue but here's my plan."

"We could steal an ambulance with her inside of it. As long as she has enough oxygen we'll be fine."

I nodded. "I have an idea as well. We don't need to steal an ambulance exactly, like not in a heist like way."

Everyone glanced at me.

"Lucas, you can hack into their system..request a hospital transference." I started saying as I wrote on the board that Taeil had marked up with ideas.

Lucas smirked and pointed at me. "You're moving faster then we would think, fitting in as a mafia boss."

"That's perfect." Jaehyun said as he traced my name with his finger on the table. "I like that idea."

"And then from there we could have an ambulance with oxygen..however some of us will have to go undercover. Act like nurses and doctor."

Jeno smiled. "This is my daily basis job. I'll be a nurse. You, Y/n, should be a nurse too since you came up with the plan."

"Who wants to play doctor?" Taeil asked as he glanced at the other boys sitting around me.

"My mom said she always wanted me to be a doctor. I Can at least pretend for a day." Jungwoo spoke up as he smiled his lil cute gummy smile.

(I'm whipped for jungwoo)

"I can also be a nurse." Jaemin offered while slowly raising his hand.

"I'll be the driver." YangYang offered but we quickly shot it down since he's literally injured badly.

"I'll drive." Yuta offered.

"I thought you could only drive motorcycles?" I asked glancing at him.

"I can drive anything, plus I'd feel more comfortable knowing I did something for Zuley."

Seulgi smiled. "Okay..now are we ready for this. We'll have to get in the hospital and have to steal some outfits."

Lucas was already typing on his laptop. "I'm going to start breaching it. I'll let you know when it's ready. You should start heading to the hospital."

I nodded and motioned for the others to follow me.

I stepped outside the hotel and took a deep breath, I stared at the sky, the clouds slowly forming.

'Sicheng' that Poor soul...Im hoping he's still alive out there and if he is..I hope we can find him again.
I thought as I felt someone nudge my back.

"Let's go Y/n. Noona is waiting in the hospital bed."

I shushed him and giggled. "You're still whipped for her?? Even after you know she's with Yuta"

"The heart Can be stupid sometimes." was all he could say in defense.

Jungwoo followed after me and Jeno and handed us a small little earpiece. Jaemin gave me a little shoulder massage as we stood outside the hospital.

"We need to wear these so Taeyong Can give us orders."

I nodded and placed it in my ear. It was the same one I had used before.

"infiltrate."

I heard Taeyong's voice.

I gave everyone a glance before we stepped inside the hospital through the back.

My phone buzzed and I was going to ignore it until Taeyong spoke up again.

"Lucas sent the map to your phone y/n, it will lead the route to the room and the ambulance, all you need to go is get clothes from the back or someone working."

The hallway was empty. there was just a little cart with cleaning supplies, my guess it was for the janitor.

I felt my stomach turn, I know I'm nervous. I clenched my hands into fist and released them while letting my breath out. I needed to calm down.

I noticed a nurse walking our way. I took a deep breath before walking towars her. Jeno smiled as he watched me step forward and kept his distance. I tripped in front of her on purpose and fell.

"oh goodness are you okay?" she asked as she knelt besides me. I glanced around to see Jaemin covering up the camera with a wet rag from the janitor cart.

"I'm perfect." I said as I raised my hand behind her and hitting her hard on tha bacj of the neck. she passed out in my arms, I took a deep breath and dragged her into the janitor's closet.

I closed the door and quickly changed out of my clothes amd put on her uniform, I wrapped her up in a towel, "I'm sorry but I'm doing this because I need to."

I wrapped my clothes into a bag, I lit it on fire with a lighter that Ten gave me, and dropped it into the trash chute which would lead to the bathroom waste.

I can't leave a single trace.

I stepped out of the janitor's closet to find a really handsome doctor amd pair of nurses.

"Y/n, lets go."

I nodded and pulled up the face mask, I forced my injured eye open so I could see better.It stung a little since it was still infected. But I had no other choice.

A little bell chimed on the intercom, " Code 545, Hospital transference in lobby 7 floor 1."

"It's time to shine." Jeno said, I could tell he was smiling since his eyes were smiling as well.

We walked a bit faster and bumped into the original team that was going to do the transference. I took a deep breath before steppng in front of them. I nudged into the docotr amd apologized as he dropped the files. I picked them up and took out the file that had her name on it.

I crumpled it into my hand before handimg him the file.

"We are heading to lobby 7." the doctor spoke up but Jungwoo nodded and stepped forward.

"general doctor sent me to do the task. should we check again." Jungwoo spoke up as he showed him his ID number.

"did they put you to tha task? that's strange. I'm sure I saw my name on the.." The Doctor's voice trailed off as we all saw Jungwoo's Id number was on the screen.

"yes, you were right. I'm sorry please do take this case carefully. She's still in a critical condition."

"Yes I understand. Thank you and I need to hurry." Jungwoo said bowing his head to him before walking along with us to lobby 7.

"so far. everything has gone smoothly." Jaemin whispered to me as we approched the wide glass door with big bolky white letters stating "Lobby 7"

"We are here." Jungwoo said scanning his ID card, we all stepped inside to see the original ambulance driver passed out on the floor.

Yuta was sitting in the ambulance calmly, he perked up when he saw us. he motioned for us to get on.

I stepped into the ambulance, It felt very cold inside. I took a seat besides the stretcher that Zuley was layin on. I grabbed her hand and smiled. "We are taking you home girl."

I clicked on the earpiece and giggled.

"get on the road Taeyong. We got her."

He laughed. "Alrighty boys, lets get on the road. Y/n's done with the task."

"Good Job. Y/n" I heard Lucas say. "Mission accomplished."

Yuta drove off from the hospital slowly, but once we were out of the sight from the hospital, he ripped off the tracking chip amd tossed it out the window on the street. He started to drive a bit faster and quickly we met up with the others. I relaxed a little once I saw a text on my phone from Renjun.

"You did great my Angel."

I closed my eyes and yawned.

"12 hours to go take a nap Y/n." Jungwoo said as he took off the doctor robe and placed it over me so I could feel warm.

"Trsut me I will." I answered him as Jaemin also took a seat.

we all thought SM was the biggest threat in our life.

But what if he wasn't???

I shook off the thought and rested for a bit. I slept to the sound of the silent beeps, and Jaemin and Jeno chatting.

It felt really peaceful.

I forgot to put an author's note the first time I published it.

I released a Onewe fanfic I hope you can go check it out. Here's a little edit I made for Cya since I'm whipped for him:

Anyways I love y'all  and please do enjoy my story like you have been. Sorry if I'm a bit annoying in the storyline.

I'd like to leave a Q and A? Comment here any questions you may have and I'll answer them in the next chapter.

Love ya Rozes and hope we can have a good time together!! ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
54.5K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...
32.3K 497 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
86.8K 5.6K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing