Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 19 ◁

688 11 0
By wandylan_

Beacon Hills, October 2013.

The ambulance was quiet until Scott knocked at the door, making Stiles jump.

And after that, realise that Melissa was taken, Reese almost completely heal thanks to Stiles and Scott leaving with Deucalion.

Stiles was now sitting on a chair at the front desk of the hospital as an agent walked in. That grabs Stiles' attention and recognised Scott's dad.

"Just perfect" he muttered as he locked his roues with him.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Scott's dad questionned making Stiles sigh quietly.

What they didn't saw was that Reese was walking toward them, fully heal.

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles stated, making Reese chuckled amused. Stiles saw her bit tried to fight the urge to walked toward and kiss her.

"I hate sarcastic people" Agent McCall aka Raphael, said as Reese reached them.

"Sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupidity." She stated as Raphael glares at her.

"Where's your dad, and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles said to him.

"Is he drinking again?"

Stiles sighed and looked up at him. "What do you mean 'again'? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" Raphael asked but can't continue because of Reese's voice.

"All right, how about this? Next time we see him, we'll give him a field sobriety test, okay?"

"We'll do the alphabet. Start with F, end with U." Stiles continued for his girlfriend.

"And I think a IQ test will be useful for you. Y'know? To test your stupidity." Reese said harshly, making Stiles looks over her and smirks.

Raphael just sarcastically smiles at their insults and asked, "How about you two just tell me what the hell happened here?"

Stiles exhales and looks at Reese, "We don't know what happened here. We were stuck in the elevators the whole time." He finally said.

"So you guys are not the ones who put the name on the doors, are you?" Raphael asked emotionless.

"What name?" Stiles and Reese asked in unisson. They turned their head and saw ARGENT wrtitten in red paint on the elevators' doors.

   When Stiles and Reese left the Argent's loft, they went in Stiles' house.

   Stiles was sitting on chair near his desk, thinking about his poor dad who has been taken. While Reese was lying on Stiles' bed, reading, like always...

   Reese senses eyes on her so she raised her head to see Stiles starring at her.

   "What?" She muttered softly while a smile plastered itself on her lips. She raised her head from her book and left it on the nightstand.

   "I just- I-" Stiles stuttered slightly. He gets up and walks closer to his bed "You know, I really thought you were going to die out there." He whispered as he sits next to his girlfriend and takes her hands.

   Reese smiles sweetly and give a small squeeze to his hands and gives it a light kiss.

   "I would never leave you, okay? Especially in this time. I'm with you until the end." She said as Stiles raised his head to meet her blue eyes.

   He leans slowly and pecks her lips and said after they pull away, "God, I love you"

   Reese, who had her eyes close, open them and look right into Stiles' amber eyes.

   "I love you too"

« I would never leave you »

   It's what she said and they both believed in that, that they were gonna be all right...

So, they thought...

   The next morning, Reese was called by Lydia to help her at her house before going to school. Her mother was out and she needs comfort. Because of Jennifer that tried to strangle her so yeah, Reese was now behind Lydia who was looking at herself though the mirror.

   The mark from whatever Jennifer used to hurt her, was visible.

   "You know, this is not a problem." Reese said referring to the marks. "It's like covering an hickeys right?" Lydia giggled a bit at her statement. "Now that I have a boyfriend I have some methods to cover them up if you want."

   Reese went to grab a brush but Lydia stopped her, making her friend raising her head and looks at her though the mirror.

   "If you don't want to go to school you don't have to. I mean I can make a lie to your moth-" Reese was cut off by Lydia's voice.

   "That's not it. It's just... Someone tried to strangle me, and I survived." Reese gave her a small smile. "I don't need to hide that." Lydia turned her head toward Reese.

   Reese turned her head too with a proud smile on her face, "no you don't. Because you're Lydia freaking Martin, the most beautiful and baddass person I've ever seen." Lydia chuckles at Reese's statement. "But we're still gonna do your hair?" Reese said but she already knows the answer.

   "Of course we're doing my hair." Lydia said with a big smile.

   They both laugh and continue their thing, before going to school.

   Stiles, Reese and Lydia were walking in the hallways.

   "Aiden isn't texting me back." Lydia said.

   "Go find him." Reese proposed making Lydia nods and walks away from them.

   Stiles stopped in the middle of the hallway making Reese turns around and glared at him.

   "Okay, well, maybe we could just-" Reese was cut off by Stiles' phone buzzing.

   Stiles behaviour changes completely when he reads the text.

   "Oh god, what is it now?" Reese asked as she takes a step closer.

   "It's from Isaac." He stayed silent for a moment. "Jennifer, she..." he sighs. "She has Allison's father. She took him. She's got all three now."Stiles' hand start shaking aggressively as he put his phone back on his pocket.

   "There's still time. We still have time, right?" Reese asked as he begins to hyperventilate. "Stiles? You okay?" He turns around "What is it? What's wrong?" He turns once again but this time to face her. "Stiles."

   "I think I'm having a panick attack" he gaps.

   Reese rapidly took him to the locker room.

   "Okay, come on, come on." She said as he pants aggressively once again.

   She sat him down near a locker and then she sat herself next to him.

   "Just try and think about something else. Anything else." She tries.

   "Like what?" He asks.

   "Uh, happy things. Good things, uh, friends, family..." she cut herself and mind-facepalmed herself when she talk about family. "I mean, not family. Oh god, okay uh... Just try and slow your breathing." She said as she begins to breathe heavily. It was like she was having a panick attack too.

  "I can't... I can't." He said as he keeps his eyes on the floor.

   She cupped his cheeks, making him look at her. "Shh, look at me. Look at me. Shh Stiles."

   He was still breathing heavily but he looks down at her lips. And the first thing Reese did was : kissing him.

   He hummed into the kiss as their lips move against each other. Both of their eyes were closed, until Reese pull away and slowly open her eyes to see Stiles already starring at her with wide eyes.

   "Ooh, how'd you do that?" He asks.

  "I, uh, I used to have panic attacks when my mom dies. And my father once told me that holding your breath could stop a panic attack. So," She licks her lips. "when I kissed you, you held your breath."

   Stiles nodded and look at her with admiration. "I did?" He asks before she nods. "Thanks, it was really smart."

   Then he kiss her once again as Reese chuckles a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 283 12
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
13.4K 368 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
18.9K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
1.6K 54 12
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...