Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 18 ◁

684 11 3
By wandylan_

Beacon Hills, October 2013.

   "I don't know, something feels wrong about this." Stiles said.

   "Is it the Valdove talking?" Scott asked, teasing a bit as his best friend shrugged.

   "You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan." Stiles said a bit angrily, he looked at Scott.

   "And Reese? I don't thing it was a part of her plan." Scott said.

   "Yeah no, i think it was planned. See it was mistletoe, the poison for a Valraven. This can't be a coincidence. It has to be, um, something in the hospital y'know?" Stiles continued his explanation but Scott didn't really understand him, it didn't really make sense.

   When they walked in the hospital, they saw everyone running everywhere. Derek, Scott, Stiles and Jennifer were stopped by Scott's mother.

   "We're here for Reese." Scott said to his mom.

   "All of you?" She looked at them. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" With that his mother starts to tell him about the ambulances.

   When they arrived at the elevator, Derek was holding Jennifer tightly, Stiles gripping his bat tightly as he gave, once again, a death glare at his teacher.

   The elevator dings and they walked towards Reese's room. But the light were flashing which means that something is happening.

   They reached Reese's room but without Reese  in it. Stiles stopped himself to look at the dark liquid on the floor. Scott followed his gaze to see where the drops were leading.

   "Derek." Scott reported, making everybody look at where Scott's eyes were leading.

   They heard grunting and the doors in front of them slammed open as Peter and Reese's dad slide at their feet.

   They both groan in pain, "we got a problem" Peter said.

   "A big problem" Reese's father said as they all saw the giant werewolf roaring.

   They stand up and Reese's dad said, "I'm Steven by the way." But he earns a death glare from everybody. "Okay, not the moment"

   "Do you know how to fight?" Derek asked Steven as he changed into his werewolf form.

   "Yeah, actually, I'm a kind of hunter." He said. Derek glared at him. "Yeah, I know. But don't worry I left." He stated before the two ran towards the giant.

   They fight and after a moment, Scott joined them.

   Stiles saw Reese's body behind the giant, he kneeled down next to Peter and said,

   "Help me." Peter didn't respond and just stand up as Stiles ran toward his girlfriend's body.

   They passed by the giant and Scott as they reached her body. Peter took her and placed her on his shoulder as they entered a random room.

   Peter placed her on a metal table as Stiles watched her limp body.

   "Where's the big guy?" Peter asked, referencing to the giant werewolf.

   "He's close" Derek answered.

   "What about Miss Blake?" Stiles inquired when he noticed that she wasn't with them anymore. He turned his head toward Scott who just shook his head. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone?" Stiles snapped. He took a step closer to his best friend. "Scott, are you kidding me?"

   "Be quiet." Derek whispered/shouted.

   Stiles walked in front of Derek and whispered/snapped : "Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murder girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

   "Stiles, they're still out there." Scott interrupted. But Stiles didn't listen to him.

   "And-and they want her, right?" Stiles asked to nobody especially. "Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and my girlfriend are both dead!"

   "Not yet" Scott said calmly. He walked closer to Reese. "Is she really dying?" He questionned Peter and her dad.

   "She's definitely not getting any better." Peter stated.

   "She has too much mistletoe in her system but not enough to kill her. Normally... but if we do nothing to help her, yes she's going to die." Steven said as he glared at his daughter.

   "There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott said but then, the doors slammed open and Jennifer stand there.

   "You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can trill you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you, but only when I'm out of here and safe." She said as they all stayed silent. "Only then"

   Derek slammed the table that was near him and walked closer to Jennifer.

   "Derek, wait" Scott intercepted him before he could do anything.

   "She was trying to get out." He growled.

   "I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." She said. "And why do you care so much this little raven?"

   "Because if she hadn't heal Cora, it would have been her at her place." Derek shouted.

   "If you wanna show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles said as he tries his best to not broke.

   "Not until I'm safe." Jennifer replied.

   "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter interrupted.

   "Works for me" Derek said.

   "Me too" Stiles said as he raised his hand.

   Then they heard Melissa talking through the microphone of the hospital, asking to bring Jennifer and eventually Reese to Deucalion. With that, they talk a bit about packs and Scott being a True Alpha.

   Then Scott proposed to go to an ambulance while Scott, Steven and Peter is distracting the twins, Stiles, Derek and Jennifer are going to put Reese in the ambulance. And they did.

   They succeed at putting Reese in the ambulance but when they saw the driver on the ground, dead and heard footsteps and saw Kali, they run.

   "Okay, okay, okay. We're okay." Stiles muttered as he locks the doors.

   He took a seat near the 'bed' were Reese was lying and looked at her.

   "We're all right. You okay? How you doing?" Stiles asked the limp body of his girlfriend. "Why do you look like you're not breathing?" Stiles panicks. He approached her and put his ear near her mouth. "Because you aren't breathing, are you?" He panicks even more

   Then Stiles muttered a lot of 'no' and 'god'.

   "Oh no, come on. Why are you not breathing? You can't leave me Reese! You promise."

   Stiles starts to do the CPR and after a moment, she was breathing again.

   Stiles sat back on the small bank and sigh, "Woah, doing the CPR on your girlfriend is definitely not the same than kissing you." He look at her and said, "Oh, I read somewhere that the Valdove can heal his Valraven. Maybe I can try?" He said quickly as he moves his hand at the top of her chest and closes his eyes.

   When he re-opened them, a light green - almost transparent- magic came out of his hand and toward her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.8K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
133K 4.4K 42
𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way more than he...
1.6K 54 12
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...
42K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...