Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

By Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... More

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (Day 4)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 31 (Day 7)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 49 part 2
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 27

14.5K 432 56
By Sweet_8_Psycho

https://depositphotos.com/93700158/stock-photo-siberian-husky-puppy-sleeping-on.html

The Siberian husky, 2 months old, male. 

_________________________________

He was whiter than snow and pure like a snowflake. Yet when he opened his eye, those blue marbles had enchanted me, the playfulness and strength in them entwining with me, compelling me to reach my hand out and take him under my wing, share my warmth. He seemed to have liked that, because he began yipping and licking my face. I giggled, and brought him closer to me, the biggest smile on my face.

"AWWW" I was broken from my thoughts by four boys cooing with adoration. I flipped them off, though kept my other hand on my puppy so that he couldn't see it.  

"So do you like him?" Asked Estian, nervously. Him.

I just nodded, not trusting my voice, as i stared at the little bundle of joy in my arms. He was also staring at my, though occasionally biting me softly, or licking my face.

"Decided on any names?" Said Alvaro, smiling at the pup in my hands. I just looked at the blue eyed dog in my arms, and only one name stuck out. He is a warrior, i could see his protectiveness through his antics already.

 "Xerxes" I whispered to no one in particular.

AN; For pronunciation, ask 

"Xerxes" I said, a bit louder, turning to the boys with a smile on my face. 

"What does it mean?" Questioned Apollo. 

"I think warrior" I replied. I then looked up at all of them with a smile.

"Thank you so so much for this. I love him already, i cannot thank you enough for giving me." I said sincerely. 

"no problem little sis." Grinned Estian, walking over to me and ruffling my hair, while the other three walked out of the door. Before i could slap his hand for doing that, Xerxes snapped at him, almost biting him, and growled in a warning. Well, as threateningly as a puppy can.

"You are still not entitled to do that, yet." I said with narrowed eyes. He just grinned, and walked out, this time softly closing the door.

I turned to the white ball of fur cuddled in my neck. "You are already protective of me huh?" I scolded him in mock anger.

His eyes widened, a cute adorable look on his face, before he liked my face and curled into a ball, drifting of to sleep, his tail wrapped a bit around my neck. I just smiled, and after a long time, went to sleep with warmth and peace.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Short but cute chapter since, well i still have to study. ENJOY!! And comment who your favourite brother is till now, including the cousins. Do not base you decision solely on this chapter, go through the entire book and then answer. 

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

49.5K 1.2K 29
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
114K 5.5K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
206K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
197K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...