On The Edge (Completed)

By jinepinephrine

Kim Taehyung is the son of the Prime minister who always gets what he wants. Except Kim Seokjin. More

Summary
High Like The Moon
Hot Like Summer

Pop Like Trouble

2K 130 11
By jinepinephrine

Today was a bad day for Taehyung.

He spent all day finishing his project; trying to fix some amendments and pass it again to his professor. He is exhausted and hungry, and his friend is nowhere to be seen.

It was a Thursday afternoon. He heads over to Bighit Snack bar, which is pretty far from the school. He used to eat at the School cafeteria during class hours but he prefers to eat at a fast food restaurant after classes. Apparently, he had been in this snack bar only twice.

Entering the snack bar, he noticed that the place isn’t crowded. In fact, there are only three students who are eating on the corner. He chose the table near the billiard tables. In their huge house, they have their own billiards table on the recreational hall but he just played there when he is extremely bored. He rather goes outside than play alone.

Taehyung asked Jimin to join him for snacks but he refused. His best friend is busy being the president of the Glee Club. While waiting for his orders to arrive, Taehyung looked for the cue sticks and picked one. He arranged the balls at the center. He hit every billiard balls with accuracy. Though he isn’t an expert, he was able to hit down a ball or two.

While on the other table, the three students are happily enjoying their snacks.

“Jin, I think I wouldn’t be able to win against you.” Yoongi said as he shakes his head.

“No. You are still the expert with this game. I just don’t want to pay for our snacks.” Jin laughed while trying to hide his flushed face.

“Of course, free meal is still the best motivation.” Hoseok said as he arranged their food at the table.

“And Jin, I know you wanted to stay, but we had a project to finish. We need to leave after eating.”

“Don’t worry about me. I can manage.” Jin winked at Hoseok and starts to munch his burger.

Hoseok and Yoongi left the snack bar and Jin is fixing his things. He will just stay at the library before going to the dorms. Jin stood up from his table and he is ready to leave when a guy approached his table and talks to him.

“Hey, you, can you play with me?” the guy said. Jin looked up and he was shocked.

It was Kim Taehyung. The arrogant son of the Prime Minister asked Jin to play billiards with him. This is a miracle.

“Me? I’m not good at playing billiards.” Jin scratched his head and averts his eyes from Taehyung’s gaze.

“Then I will teach you. Please I’m bored. I just want to play with someone.” Taehyung begged him with those puppy eyes.

Jin hesitantly followed Taehyung to the billiard table next to him.

“I think you know me. But I’ll introduce myself again. I’m Kim Taehyung.”

“Yeah, I know. Everybody knows you. I’m Jin.”

“I know you too. You’re the top student and the son of Uncle Kim Byungho.”

Jin blushed. He didn’t realize that Taehyung might know him. He doesn’t belong to his circle of friends. But then he called his father Uncle. He didn't know that they are close. 

But on the contrary, Taehyung knew him ever since he was a kid. And when he saw him alone in the bar, he thinks that he wouldn’t miss his chance to talk to him. And a billiard game is a good excuse.

“Here, come closer. You pick your cue stick.” Taehyung commanded him as if they were already friends or whatever this is. Jin doesn’t know what’s with Taehyung that he couldn’t resist him. Taehyung tapped his shoulder when he was lost in his own thoughts.

“You hold the stick like this. Bend your body forward on the table.” Taehyung demonstrated to him and he mimicked his movements. Jin is avoiding his heated gaze. The place is fully air-conditioned but Jin is sweating right now. Jin is nervous that Taehyung might suspect him but surprisingly he is enjoying this one.

“No, not like that.” Taehyung went behind Jin and holds his hands then adjust to hold the cue stick correctly. Jin felt the hot breath of Taehyung on his nape. The warmth of his body is pressing against him and he can smell his delicious perfume. Jin tried to resist not closing his eyes and just sniff his scent.

“Aim at the white ball then hit the coloured ones.” Taehyung said and controlled the cue stick. He knocked the white ball and the other balls scattered at the table. Taehyung remained on his back with one hand on his waist, holding him gently as he hit the cue ball.

“That’s it. Got it?” Taehyung smiled and reached for his cola on the table next to the billiard table.

Jin only nodded and tried to concentrate on hitting the balls. He tried to aim for the wrong ball or hit the ball hard so the white ball also went to the hole. Jin intentionally missed his first few shots. He is hoping that Taehyung won’t notice.

Taehyung can’t stop staring at Jin as he leans over the table. Jin is doing things to him specifically the way that ass was sticking out. He stuck his ass out slightly, giving Taehyung a perfect view of his perked butt.

Jin missed the ball because Taehyung innocently groped his ass when he leaned over to take the shot.

“You were standing all wrong.” Taehyung said to him, and a smirk never leaves his face.

“What’s wrong with that?” Jin frowned and he was annoyed with the way Taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung moved and went behind him again. Their hips align and he felt his erection brushing against his ass. Taehyung demonstrates and guides his arm back and forth a few times. Jin’s throat suddenly became dry and the tension is messing up his head.

“Okay, your turn.” Jin groans and moved away. He gestured Taehyung to take the next shot. Jin was observing him. Jin was somewhat delighted when he noticed his effect on him. Taehyung is having a boner and is fairly visible with his gray school pants. He is hard.

Taehyung is hard because of him.

Taehyung responded with a sly smile. Just as when Taehyung was about to take his shot, Jin positioned directly in line with Taehyung’s sight, turned his back on him and started to remove his school uniform. Only a tight white shirt remained and he can even hear Taehyung gulped when he turned around.

Everything in him is perfect; his long legs in gray pants, the curve of his broad shoulders wrapped in cotton white shirt, lean muscular back into narrow waist.

The cue ball didn’t even hit the targeted ball and slides on the opposite direction. Taehyung is slightly irritated. He is fucking distracted with Jin’s ass and hour glass figure.

Taehyung moved closer to Jin and cornered him on the table. Taehyung tilted his chin and his chestnut brown eyes staring deep in his eyes.

“I want to fuck you.” Taehyung whispered which made him shiver.

Jin was shocked with the sudden confession, but then he didn’t lose his composure.

“Only if you win against me.” Jin whispered back to him and the heat blazed up on Taehyung’s body.

They played the last game in which Taehyung is very serious to beat him. Although he knew that Jin is a beginner, he focused and does his best to defeat him.

Jin almost forgot his façade but still he won against Taehyung. He jumped with joy and clapped his hands. Taehyung shakes his head but he is smiling.

“Game over.” Jin grins wider.

“It was fun. I’ll get going now. I’ll come again and we’ll have a rematch. I won’t go easy on you next time.” Taehyung smirks, gets his bag and grabbed a pen. Taehyung pulled his hand and before Jin can protest, Taehyung scribbled on his hand, leaving 11 digit numbers.

“Text me.” Taehyung winked and sprinted to leave the snack bar.

But Taehyung stopped on the post and saw the photos hanging on the wall. Taehyung looked back at him and smirked. He saw him ride his red sports car and speeds up.

Jin walked towards the post to see the photos and his eyes widened.

He saw his photo taken two years ago with the caption:

Kim Seokjin, sophomore student, Bighit Snack Bar Billiard Champion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 2K 13
"What if I went home with you... as your fiancé?" After his twin brother's wedding, Jin feels pressured to bring someone home for Christmas. To get h...
148K 7K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...
25.3K 755 13
Jungkook went through a lot when he was younger. But.... what made him hated him so much?
305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...