๐”ป๐• ๐•๐• ๐šƒ.๐™ผ.๐š

By lovelyNight678

She was know for two things. Her doll like appearance. And her only companion being the infamous Tom Riddle... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐™ธ.
๐™ธ๐š…
๐š…
VI
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
Red Room
Black Manor
Snake Bites
Slither
The Beast

๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ.

6.8K 171 12
By lovelyNight678

    TOM AND NAGINI STOOD AT THE ENTRANCE OF WOOL'S ORPHANAGE. It was mildly hot as summer was passing in early August. As they stood waiting Tom felt the sleeve of his shirt get tugged.
Turning his head he was met with a now interested Nagini. "I think he's here. I can feel it." Although she said it calmly, Tom could tell she was excited.

This morning she woke a bit easily, no bribery was made this time. And although she was sleepy as they waited her posture changed when she sensed the old man. Tom would never forget the hugs smile she gave him when he explained the news. Every night he dreamt about recreating that smile on her stoic face.

  Softly patting her head he turned to look for the professor. It wasn't until a minute later that the professor decided to walk out the forest of trees. Tom was impressed by the progress of Nagini's senses. It'll come to use one day.

"Hello Mr. Riddle, I see Ms. Black received my message. It's a pleasure to meet another student of the noble house of Black."

'Another?'

"Let's not stand around much longer. Hold my hand and don't let go. You'll feel sick but it'll all be over soon." Tom grabbed her hand and held the professors to prevent him from touching her. As soon as he felt the souls of his feet lift from the earth, he gripped Nagini's hand.

    It felt nauseous and thrilling. Something they both disliked going through.

Eventually they stopped moving and came across the most magical place they had ever seen. There was potions being brew and bought. Toads and eyes being sold for sale, spells flying everywhere they looked. Yet Nagini couldn't help but feel nostalgic.
    The name was on the tip of her tongue, a mental lay out of the area was already engraved into her mind as if she had been here several times. And without thinking she let the words spew out her mouth.

"Diogon...Alley?" Tom turned to look at her. Has she started remembering her roots? No. No he can't allow that. She might leave him and he can't have his doll leave.

Grabbing her hand he lead her on the same path Dumboldore walked. "Come along now children. This is the only and only Diogon Alley. Home to all things magical." So she was right. This is Diogon Alley.
"Now before we enter Grimnotts I'd like to discuss a few things regarding your money, Tom as you know, the school shall be funding your school expenses and allowances. As for you Ms. Blackwood."

Nagini stood even straighter at the mention of her name. She was spacing out trying to remember Diogon alley until she was called. Looking at the old professor, he continued. "I was informed that regardless or you status of orphan, you'll be allowed to tap into your families account. They have set up your own vault and you'll be using that for the rest of the school year."

He then went off to explain the wizard currency, something that didn't take much time explaining. He lead them inside the strange bank, told Nagini about her vault number and how she would be accessing it for now on. Tom had to assume that not only was Nagini from a rich family, but a powerful one too. But that lead to the rather obvious question.

   Why is Nagini an orphan? Did she do something to get herself disowned? No. Nagini was and still is obedient just like the day she came. Maybe she was deemed a bastard, someone who wasn't full blood. So many questions and Tom had limited answers to.
"Fill your pouch with desired amount, we'll be stopping by to get get your textbooks first."

And so they did, Nagini's pouch held a lot more coins then Tom but it was fine. In the end they both got the same textbooks and cauldrons. Whenever Nagini caught Tom staring at a certain object with interest she would purchase it. It was her way of saying they're equal. No matter the money.

Tom appreciated the gesture. Nagini never failed to prove her loyalty and kindness. In return he considered her an equal. Making sure to put her interest with his when making a plan.

    Eventually they stopped at a pet store. The letter included that they were aloud to bring an owl, cat, or toad. Tom and Nagini knew they had no one who would await  for letters at the orphanage, and Tom didn't have an interest in any of the options so it was all up to Nagini. She would have passed on getting a companion as well if it wasn't for the cat that caught her eye.

   It was a lonely kitten, fluffy black fur with white paws. The white paws reminded Nagini of tiny little boots. The thought made her slightly smile so she adopted the tiny creature.
   Tom didn't like her showing such affection towards the tiny creature but he would let it live simply because it made the doll happy.

  Arriving home they scrambled to their room so the other kids wouldn't try to take away the new materials. Locking the door they beamed at the magical items.

  "The professor was nice to buy us our first wands."

  "Indeed it was Nagini dear but a simple act of kindness can come back to kill you." He didn't think much about the words that spilled from his mouth. He didn't even think that she would remember it in the future. But she did. She remembered every word he ever said.
    "Correct you are Thomas. I hope professor Dumbledore doesn't regret such kindness act. He seems okay....Are we going to start packing our luggage today?"

   Nagini never spoke much outside the walls of their shared room, so Tom liked to stay up in the room were he could hear her melodic voice bounce off their old walls. "Yes dear, don't forget to pack clothes other than uniform."

  "Yes Thomas. Should I bring the black dress? Or the blue one?"

   "Both, but not the white one. That one needs stitching. Don't bother with ribbons, I already placed them in the luggage." Tom and Nagini conversed as they simultaneously packed their items. Each asking questions here and there.
   "Nagini dear? Did have you seen my-"

   "Second drawer top left. I used your coat last time I went out to- last time I..."
Tom took notice of her odd behavior stared. Obviously she did something she wasn't supposed to.
  "Last time you what doll." He began to show frustration when she avoided his gaze and stayed silent. "Nagini. I don't feel like arguing. If you tell me now I'll forgive you and set your punishment to a minor warning." He smiled at her to appear more friendly and caring. But really he was upset by her act.

"I...I used your coat to go out and throw flowers at the sea near the cave. I needed it so the snakes wouldn't see my figure. I'm sorry Thomas." Nagini looked down as her small hands bunched up the pretty green overall dress she had on.
   Her eyes turned to look at her friend immediately after feeling Tom's hand pat her head. 

   "Good job! That wasn't so hard now was it. You need to stay honest with me at all times you know. You're my doll, I need to know everything about you at all times."

  "Yes Thomas. I'll be better, I promise."

  "Good. Now that you understand I need you to answer why your threw flowers at the ocean." Tom took notice on how Nagini knew about the snakes spying on her. Had she really noticed all along? He now knew to make sure to make the snakes less sensible.
   "I heard from Mrs. Cole that a person should always place flowers on one grave to show respect, so I threw a red Delilah and a red carnation to the Warrington's."

  Tom listened at her odd explaination. Red Delilah's represents betrayal. Where as the specific carnation stood for missing one another. Nonetheless less he hated the sympathy she showed to those rotten people.
"They tried taking you away. Away from me. Don't you like staying with me? Would you rather stay with them! They wouldn't treat you like I would! They would throw you out the second you make a mistake, they would never appreciate you like I do."

Nagini stayed silent at his outburst, guilt spreading across her facial expression.

"Maybe I should throw you out. Treat you like they would if I didn't stop them. Do you want that? To throw and not glance your way as the rest of the kids tease and hurt you." The words that flew out his mouth really stung her. Tom is the only person who's ever cared for her. Was she really being selfish for wanting a family? For not wanting to be an orphan?

   "I-I'm sorry. I was being very inconsiderate for everything you have done for me. Please don't leave me....I'll be better. I promise."

   Tom lightened up at her words. He patted her head softly with a warm smile. "Well since you promised, I guess you'll continue to be stuck by my side." Harshly he began to grip her chin, small whimpering sounds where heard as the sound meekly escaped her throat.
    "Do understand Nagini dear, that if I catch you showing sympathy for something other than me I will be quick to give suitable punishments."

      He left go of her face, softly running his thumb over the red angry marks. Frowning he pulled her into a hug to comfort her small cries. "I didn't mean to hurt you doll. I would never throw you away, in fact, I bet that you'll never be able to get rid off me. For the rest of your life you'll stay by my side like it or not."

   "Okay Tom," She didn't say it in the usual inside voice she had started using after getting comfortable around Tom. Instead she used a whispering tone, something Tom noticed along with the change of name.

     "Come on geni, let's get ready for bed. You're sleeping with me tonight." 

Tom lead her to bed after she got dressed. He let her have the colder side of the bed and cuddle against his icy skin. All he could think about as he awaited for his slumber was the beautiful smile he was given by the most magical girl he knew with a few simple words of permission.

And he loved the control it gave him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.1K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
578K 19.6K 78
"You're absolutely infuriating." He breathed out, pressing her body against the bookshelf with his own. His dark eyes brewed with irritation, and ano...
258K 5.9K 27
It's a Tom Riddle fanfic obvi... โ€ขSHITTY DESCRIPTION ACTIVATEDโ€ข Tom Marvolo Riddle has no heart. At least, that is how it seems. And he is complete...
468K 13.5K 61
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ A Tom Riddle Fanfiction โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ ( characters, places and some scenes belonged to J.K Rowling โค๏ธ) "Because I loved him too much, a bit too much...