Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

75 - Harry | Passion**

464 3 0
By esnymybeloved

Cleo was awfully quiet ever since yesterday morning, and I honestly had no idea what to do.

I was trying to keep her distracted and talk to her about the most stupid things, and she'd smile sometimes but it would never reach her eyes... I just knew she was being too hard on herself. Her mind was never fully here, she was probably overthinking like she usually did.

She didn't understand how fucking amazing it was that she even tried to overcome her fear and hold a gun... she wasn't giving herself the credit she deserved, it wasn't even about the gun itself. The fact she wanted to be able to use it again and regain control was so fucking impressive...

It couldn't be me.

I had already accepted my fear and I knew how compromising it could be if used against me, that's why only Zayn, my father, and Cleo knew about it. But I wasn't ready to face it or handle the repressed memories I was too scared of unlocking. I was okay living with it, I felt this way for as long as I could remember and I wasn't in a good place to force myself to get over my fear of the dark.

My mind was already a dangerous place with all the impulsive thoughts that could most likely get me killed, there was just no way I could add my traumatic shit on top of that. But I didn't mind... I knew I wasn't strong enough and I didn't even try, while Cleo was doing her best to get better.
I hoped she could see how important this was, I was very fucking proud of her.

And I just wanted to see her smiling or feeling good again, I was barely sleeping and seeing my father didn't help, but that didn't mean she had to do the same. Cleo tossed and turned last night, way more than usual, I wondered if she had any nightmares.

Was I in them because I was there when her father died?

It was really weird to think that I was indirectly the one to blame for her fear, and it made me feel this weird clenching in my stomach. Not the good kind.
I was occupying my brain with work-related shit, mostly because I was helping Zayn with the month worth of lost deals and lost partners and complications, so I had to fix and put things back on track so my father wouldn't suspect anything.

I had a few meetings this afternoon and Cleo stayed at my place by herself, since Zayn couldn't come today. There wasn't a single second that I was able to stop thinking about her, the moment I arrived back home it was like I could finally breathe. I knew she could handle herself, I was just getting awfully used to having her around.

She looked normal, though... still a bit off and very much anxious, I had a feeling we both would be consumed by anxiety very soon if Amber didn't call or if there was nothing we could do to be one step ahead.

I mean, we could die any minute because we were unprepared and we still knew shit about the list and Zayn's kidnapping.

Cleo and I talked about it, though... we discussed my idea of breaking into my father's office and I was about to say fuck it and just do it. It was my father after all, I had plenty of excuses to use if I was caught... but I also knew his schedule.
I was pulling a Cleo and overthinking about this, but she actually thought it was a good idea, I mean, if she hadn't looked into her father's office that time we'd still be on square one, like hamsters in a maze. I wouldn't tell Zayn about this possible plan though, I had a feeling he wouldn't agree with us.

"I hate romance." Cleo's voice caught my attention and it snapped me out of my thoughts, and I looked down at her as we both were lying down on the couch.

The lights were dimmed just enough and being surrounded by her scent was my favorite thing... it helped me relax even if just a little.

I may or may not have forced her to watch The Notebook with me... but I wanted to keep her mind busy and also stay close to her, and she was already watching TV when I got home so I figured it was a good idea.

We were both on the couch and there was plenty of room, but this was actually the first time I was spooning with someone.

She looked so tiny curled up against me, with her back pressed against my chest as her eyes were focused on the flat screen. I couldn't explain what touching her made me feel, but it was very good... it seemed like I wasn't doing it enough.

I slowly propped myself up on one elbow and reached out my fingers to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, but she still didn't look at me.
Her plump lips were slightly pursed and I really wished I knew what she was thinking...

"Why do you hate it?" I asked her.

"Because it's exaggerated and too sweet." She huffed, clearly in a bad mood tonight.

She was wearing just one of my white t-shirts and nothing else... and I was very fond of the way she wasn't wearing a bra lately. I looked down to push her hair off her neck, allowing my fingers to trace the dark bruises there because of the collar, and I noticed she tensed a little because of my touch, the goosebumps erupted on her skin almost immediately.

Would you look at that...

"Please tell me you've watched The Notebook before." I tried to sound offended but I ended up smiling, and she finally glanced at me. "Or else we're done, right here right now. We're not even dating but we're something much better than that in my opinion, so don't throw it away with your uncultured taste."

"Go fuck yourself." She rolled her eyes at me, trying to hide a smile but failing. and the cute blush on her cheeks as she turned on her other side to face me with that playful glint in her eyes gave me an idea...
Something that I was very fucking good at and maybe it could work much better than watching a movie or talking about random shit. Something that I just had a feeling we both were in need.

So I surprised her when I quickly wrapped my fingers around her throat, making her gasp for me as
I pulled her closer by her neck.

"Is that what you want? Watch me while I fuck myself?" I whispered, letting the tip of my tongue tease her bottom lip. "Wrap my fingers around my cock and make myself come for you?"

Cleo's reaction was even better than I expected, to be honest. She was already out of breath and her eyes were focused on my lips. The atmosphere around us had drastically shifted and I was fucking glad I had succeeded, she seemed distracted enough already.
I was too good at this and I knew her too well already.

"Oh, baby..." I tightened my fingers around her neck, knowing it would hurt because of her bruises but she didn't push me away, she finally looked into my eyes when she literally moaned for me. "Daddy warned you about answering when you're asked a fucking question."

Her eyes widened but I didn't give her much time to react, I sat up on the couch and pulled her along with me, forcing her to get on the floor right in front of me on the couch. I let go of her neck and leaned back again, looking down at her as I unbuckled my belt, pushing my hair off my face after I discarded the belt somewhere in the living room.

"You're gonna watch, baby... maybe if you beg I'll let you lick me clean," I told her, unzipping my jeans and lifting my hips from the couch so I could lower them along with my underwear.

I was already half-hard and it didn't take me long to grow even harder, especially when her eyes lowered to my cock. I just realized we'd been so lost in all this mess going on that we hadn't done anything other than kissing in the past few days.

Maybe this was why I was so stressed, I wasn't even making myself come... I mean, I liked it better when Cleo was involved, I wasn't even thinking about doing it myself. Well, except for now.

She was literally speechless, with wide blue eyes looking up at me from the spot she was sitting on the floor, and I noticed her t-shirt had ridden up her thighs, revealing the simple cotton underwear she had underneath.

I could see a little of her snake tattoo and her scars, and she obviously noticed I was staring because she spread her legs a bit more.

Oh, she wanted to play.

When I looked at her face again she had a hidden smile on her lips, it was so good to see that her only focus was me at the moment. She leaned back as she placed her hands on the floor, spreading her legs a bit more for me and I wrapped my fingers around my cock.

"You're gonna do what I say, you won't touch yourself until I tell you to," I told her, starting with lazy strokes to relieve a bit of the sudden tension we had created around us, but the more sudden the better. "And you better use your mouth to answer me, Cleodora."

"Yes, daddy, I'll do what you say." She breathed, running her tongue over her bottom lip.
"I'm throbbing already, baby... I bet you're dying to touch me." I smiled at her, brushing my thumb over my slit to collect a bit of the pre-come that was starting to leak. "Do you know what I'm thinking about? Seeing that neck all bruised for me makes me thínk of burying my cock inside your ass as deep as I can.. that was so fucking good, wasn't it?"

She let out a breathy moan but I wanted her to be vocal tonight... I wanted her to talk to me.
I stopped moving my hand and she furrowed her eyebrows, very confused.

"I asked you a question..." I smiled at her.

"Yes, it was really good." She inhaled deeply, clenching her thighs together and her hips circled on their own, begging for some kind of relief. "I wanna do it again."

I started moving my hand again, tightening my grip on my cock and trying to control my breaths, but my chest was already rising and falling quickly, she would always make me feel this way... so fucking intense that it hurt.

My body was tingling and I could feel my dick twitching when I picked up the pace, never taking my eyes off her.

"How desperate are you, baby? I bet you're so wet right now... clenching your thighs won't help." I whispered, slowing down my movements again, collecting more pre-come with my fingers before I brought them up to my mouth so I could lick it off.

"Go ahead and show me that pretty cunt."

Her mouth opened in a silent moan as she watched me, so fucking desperate that she quickly spread her legs again, pushing her underwear to the side and not even waiting to press her fingers on her clit.
Fuck me, this was the hottest thing I had ever seen.
"Did I say you could touch yourself? I only asked you to show me." I looked into her eyes, slowly stopping once again and placing my arms on the back of the couch when she gaped at me.

She was so lost in the feeling and so turned on that she didn't even notice what she was doing, but now she pulled her fingers away from her clit with a cute pout on her lips and she kept her underwear pushed to the side.

Fuck me.

She was dripping to her ass, literally begging for attention...

And I was quite surprised she actually obeyed, waiting for me to tell her what to do next.

Her blonde hair was a mess and her blushed cheeks only made her look hotter, I could already see her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the shirt...
"Make yourself come for me," I told her simply. I had other plans now, I wasn't going to touch myself until she did what I asked. "And I want you to tell me what you're thinking about while you do it."
"But you said-"

"I changed my mind." I interrupted her, looking down at my very fucking hard cock. "I would take the opportunity, baby... I'm not always this nice. But my little girl is being so good to me, maybe she deserves a reward."

She cursed under her breath, bringing her fingers to her clit again and letting out the most obscene moan when she finally touched herself the way she was craving.

Cleo threw her head back and spread her legs even more, giving me the perfect view as she moved her fingers at the same time as she circled her hips.

"Talk." I reminded her, not even bothering to control the breathless mess I was, it was taking all of my strength not to touch myself but it was going to be so worth it. "What are you thinking about?"

"You." She whispered. "Your fingers touching me."
"You can do better than that." I smiled at her once her eyes met mine again.

And I recognized that look on her face... I loved it when she stopped controlling herself.

"You pushing them inside me until I feel your rings on my clit." She whispered, moaning softly. "Curling them in the right way to make me come really hard... and then you bring your fingers up to your mouth, sucking them clean before pushing them inside my mouth."

Jesus fucking Christ.

"Yeah? What else, baby?" I let out a breathy moan, feeling as if all my blood was flowing straight to my dick.

"You teasing me... starting to thrust into me but stopping, doing it over and over again until I can't take it anymore-" She was interrupted by her own moan, screwing her eyes shut as her toes curled, and I just knew she'd be coming very soon.

Maybe she needed this just as much as I did, it was a very good distraction from the chaos. Her fingers were moving faster on her clit, gliding easily given how fucking wet she was and every sound made my body throb even stronger.

"You want me to torture you, baby?" I asked her with a smile when she looked at me again. "You love it when I hurt you, yeah?"

"Yes, daddy- fuck!" Her high pitched moan was enough to let me know she was about to come, and I prepared myself to watch the show.

Her thighs trembled slightly as she came, and she made sure to moan my name as the wet mess between her thighs made my mouth water. Her back arched as she lowered two fingers to her opening, pushing them inside as if she wanted to feel herself coming, clenching around her own fingers.
"How do you feel, tell me." I literally begged her.
"I'm so tight right now." She said under her breath, meeting my eyes again as she glided her fingers back and forth on her folds before she brought them to her mouth.

Her eyes never left mine as she cleaned the soaking arousal off them, clearly doing this on purpose because I simply lost it.

"Take off your shirt," I told her. "And come here, baby."

She quickly complied, exposing her breasts to me and I had to take a deep breath before I could come right away. And Cleo fucking surprised me when she crawled towards me, slowly getting on her knees when she was between my spread legs.

She placed her hands on my knees and smiled sweetly at me, her lips were still glossy because of her arousal. And I couldn't stop myself from leaning forward, lowering my hand to her cunt when I glided my index finger, pushing it inside her because I just had to feel her and hear that shaky breath again.

I never took my eyes off her when I sucked my finger into my mouth, savoring her taste and nearly sending my brain into overdrive with the intensity, and I decided to do what she told me...

I slowly pulled my finger out of my mouth and inched it closer to her lips, and Cleo didn't even hesitate to open her mouth for me.

"Fucking hell." I moaned when she sucked my finger into her mouth, being completely captivated by her and so fucking turned on that I was sure she felt my cock twitching when she leaned closer.

"Do you want me to help you now, daddy?" She asked me with a wicked smile, pulling away slightly so she could lean down to take my cock into her mouth, but I grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her away.

"You'll do what I say." I reminded her, wrapping my fingers around my erection again at the same time that I forced her head to lower again until her mouth was less than an inch away from my cock. "So fucking desperate, aren't you?"

I held her hair more tightly until she winced, and I tapped my cock over her lips, leaving a mess of pre-come behind.

"Please." She begged me, trying to move closer again but I stopped her.

"You'll finish me off with your tits, baby," I told her, letting go of her hair when I reached her limit, and the strangled moan that escaped from her throat was just music to my ears. "Go on, make daddy come all over you."

Cleo didn't hesitate at all, pushing her full tits together around my erection as she leaned closer, keeping her hands in place when she started to move. The large amount of excitement leaking from my tip was enough to cause even more friction, and the visuals I was getting were going to send me to an early grave.

I was already sensitive and it wasn't going to take much to make me come, but watching her like this... breathing heavily and flushed face as she fucked me with her tits... she always knew what she was doing, she pressed them just enough to drive me insane, and seeing her like this was enough to trigger my orgasm.

"Fuck! Cleo- fuck, fuck-" I had no idea what I was moaning or saying anymore, electricity ran through my veins and I enjoyed it as the desire rippled through my body.

I looked down just in time to watch as my cum hit her chest and her face in short spurts, and she kept moving to prolong my high. Seeing her all dirty just for me was my favorite thing, I had no fucking words.

And Cleo decided to actually make me lose my mind when she took my cock into her mouth, sucking me clean before she pulled away, brushing her fingers on her cheek to collect some of my cum before she licked them.

She leaned forward again, threading her fingers in the back of my hair and pulling me closer before I could realize what she was doing.

"Lick me clean." She whispered in my ear before she let go of my hair. "Feel how good you taste, daddy."
I buried my head in the crook of her neck, latching my mouth on the most sensitive spot she had there so I could suck a small bruise, biting her before I left a trail of wet kisses down to her chest. I could taste the mess I had left on her breasts, flattening my tongue as I licked a long stripe up to her collar bone.
Tasting my cum on her was even better, I took my time licking her clean and lowering my hands to her tits, kneading them softly before I held her nipple between my teeth, teasing her with short flicks of my tongue.

She grabbed my hair again, pulling me closer to her so she could crash her lips into mine, kissing me so fervently that I was already grabbing her ass to pull her onto my lap, invading her mouth with my tongue and grasping her jaw so I could deepen the kiss-
My phone actually started ringing right when Cleo started grinding on my lap, and we both groaned at the same time. I was about to get hard again so I could fuck her, what a terrible timing.

She pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead against mine, our ragged breaths were mixing together as I reached for my phone.

"I swear to fucking god I'm going to shoot Niall again," I told her once I saw who was calling, and I handed her the phone straight away.

I leaned back on the couch and adjusted my jeans, pulling them back up as Cleo answered the call, never leaving my lap.

"Hi, Niall." She sighed, pushing her hair off her face.

"Okay... fuck, she's there? Are you serious? No, I'm not busy. Tomorrow? I'll be there... what other fucking choice do I have? Thank you... good night."

Cleo tossed the phone on the couch and dragged her hands down her face, letting out an exasperated breath before she looked into my eyes again.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"My mother is trying to reach me... because she just scheduled a family dinner." She shook her head, her bad mood had obviously returned by now.

"Tomorrow night at her house... I can't fucking wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
1.6K 112 32
Clea Mccoy never wanted to fall into the world of dragons, she didn't even know they existed until today. All thanks to a witch she never even met, s...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
2.9K 103 40
• completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know • sequel for 'skin of an angel' published on my page With no family left and her who...