thinking bout' you

By killianmalik

ariana and harry has been friends for years. the two never keep anything from each other. but what happens w... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

three

804 46 15
By killianmalik

"no, i told you that i want that to be here thursday. do your job and make sure i have that package here. otherwise im gonna have to start looking for a new assistant." zayn groans as he ends the phone call.

he spots his boyfriend in just some shorts. he bites back a moan when his daughter comes into view.

"hey, daddy. did i hear you yelling?"

"it's just business princess. what are you two doing?"

"cane from the mall and now we're hanging out. about to watch a movie and the theater. you wanna join us?"

zayn shakes his head.

"no, baby. im good. i got to get an early night in. you should do, darling. tomorrow we're flying out to see your grandparents. you two shouldn't stay up to late."

"we won't, dad. goodnight."

"goodnight baby." zayn says. he was talking to both ari and harry and harry knew that once he spots him looking at him.

ari and harry head to the theater room. they decided on watching mean girls.

ari had fallen asleep halfway through the movie.

harry looks over at his best friend as he shakes her a bit.

"the movies over, babes."

"okay. carry me upstairs?" ariana gives him a cheeky smile.

harry playfully rolls his eyes but carries her upstairs anyway.

once harry sets her down he grabs his cellphone and begins texting his mom to make sure she's okay.

when he didn't get a response he shakes his head and decides he'll see her tomorrow.

harry bites his bottom lip as he starts to text zayn.

z
are you asleep?

h
no. im up. thinkin' bout you though.

z
yes. im always thinking about you baby.

h
im thinking about you too actually. missing you so much actually. i know im gonna miss the hell out of you when you and ari leave.

z
i told you that you can come. im sure your mom wouldn't mind.

h
i don't think that's a good idea z. plus i have to get back to my mom. she needs me.

z
needs you?

h
just- we only have each other is all.

z
ok babe. just know if you change your mind ill be so quick to fly you out there with me. you know ill be gone for about three weeks. got to make sure my company is set in london, yeah?

h
i will. im gonna miss you and ari.

z
we'll miss you too darling. goodnight.

h
goodnight.
read.

harry closes his phone and falls asleep soon after closing his cellphone.
**********
"im gonna miss you." ari pouts as she hugs her best friend.

"ill miss you more. it's just three weeks though. three weeks and we can enjoy our final few months of summer before we're both dorm mates in college!"

"im so fucking excited! love you. ill be in the car daddy."

"okay sweet heart, harry, i think you left your backpack upstairs."

"yeah. you mind if i go up and get it?"

"not at all. baby, i gotta go get my last suitcase. be right back."

"no rush, dad!" ariana rolls her eyes as she heads to the car.

once zain's upstairs he pushes harry against the wall and kisses him passionately.

"im gonna fucking miss you."

"gonna miss you too. text me when you guys land. not a second later."

"i promise ill text you as soon as possible. take care of yourself, you hear?"

"yes, dad!" harry playfully rolls his eyes.

"im serious, harry. when i come back you better be in one piece. and don't let anyone flirt with you. they so much as look at my baby ill fuck then up."

harry blushes.

"go before ari thinks somethings suspicious."

"okay. see you soon."

"see you soon."

zayn pecks his lips once more before heading back downstairs as harry walks behind him with his backpack.

harry waves them off before hopping on his bike and heading to the other side of town.
**********
when he gets home he sighs.

he had no idea what he was gonna be walking into but he had a feeling it wasn't good.

harry grabs his house keys and unlocks the door before smelling cigarettes and liquor.

"mom?"

"in here baby."

harry spots liquor bottle all over the floor and sees his mom on the couch.

he sighs when he sees that his moms boy toy was over.

"jay, i thought you said she hasn't been drinking." harry sighs.

jay shrugs.

"we had a few beers and a couple shots. it's no big deal kid."

harry sighs as he pulls his hair back.

"look like you've had more than that." harry points to the needles on the table.

"relax. she's fine, see."

"she's not fine. she's high out of her mind." harry rolls his eyes.

"kid, kindly shut the hell up!"

"you don't talk to my son that way."

jay glares at her.

"bitch, i can talk to him however i wanna talk to him. now kindly shut the fuck up before i make you."

harry's mom stayed silent.

"im leaving. she's your problem now kid." jay walks out.

harry looks at his mom before helping her up.

"let's get you a bath, yeah?" harry sighs.

he heads to their bathroom as he runs her a bubble bath.

harry helps his mom take off her clothes and sets her in the tub.

"im so sorry baby. mama's just in pain. i promise im gonna get better for you."

harry's heard it all before.

when harry's dad passed away his mom started to drink and get high to get rid of the pain.

soon she lost her job and resulted in selling herself to make them get through. harry never really questioned his mom's choices. but over time he had to take care of her. clean her and even get himself a job to pay the bills.

"i know mama. i know. i love you."

"i love you too, dandelion."

harry smiles at his old nickname.

he carefully gets his mom out of the tub as he dries her and puts on her clothes.

"come on, mama. time for bed." harry walks her over to her bed.

he sets her down and kisses her forehead.

"get some sleep. i got the house, okay?"

harry's mom nods before harry hears her tiny snores.

harry sighs as he starts to pick up the empty bottles. harry grabs the needles as well as he throws it all away.

he starts mopping the floor and cleaning the dishes.

when harry was finished he heads to his own bedroom.

harry finally let's the tears out as he grabs his cellphone.

he dials the familiar number.

"harry, are you alright?"

"she relapsed."

"im sorry little brother." gemma sighs.

"i just don't get it. why can't she get sober for me? for us?!"

"she's an addict, h. she's not thinking about anyone but herself. you should know that im here whenever you need me, okay? i love you. if you need me to come home and any given point ill be on my way. you don't even have to ask."

"no. you're doing so good gem. i-i got this, okay? you continue living your life."

"harry, you deserve to live your life too. don't let vivian ruin that. she may be our mom but that doesn't mean you have to take care of her. she was suppose to take care of us."

harry sighs.

"i know. look gem, i gotta go. got another phone call."

"okay. i love you."

"love you." harry ends the call before ending the call as he clears his throat for the next call.

"hello?"

"hey baby! we landed. how are you?"

"im fine. just a bit tired."

"okay. i miss you so much, darling. i can't wait to come back home and cuddle the fuck out of you."

harry laughs at that.

despite being overwhelmed and a but helpless, he still manage to make sure zayn knew nothing of his home life. he didn't want to drag the man into his life like that. he had other things to worry about. harry wasn't a priority.

"i can't wait."

"alright. ill let you get some sleep, okay? i should too. this jet lag isn't a joke. just call me whenever you're free, okay?"

"okay. bye z."

harry ended the call as he cried himself to sleep that night. he was extremely exhausted and needed to clear his head.

"night, dad." harry kisses the photo of his dad before drifting off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
2.2K 76 21
CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME HARD EDITING WILL BE PUBLISHED AGAIN EVENTUALLY! *** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG*** Niall and Harry are bothers trying to mak...