Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

69 - Harry | Lust**

979 6 0
By esnymybeloved

I knew Cleo wasn't asleep, but we were both pretending to be for the past hour and it was quite entertaining.

Neither of us was moving or giving any signs that we were awake, but her breathing wasn't the same as when she was asleep, and I could tell she was restless, probably waiting for me to say something.

It was around midnight and we had just eaten a whole pizza and then I cleaned up while she showered. And now we were in my bedroom, just silently laying down with our eyes closed as the faint glow from the lamps that illuminated the room.

Her head was on my bare chest and I was sure she could hear my heart racing, it'd been beating so fast ever since she told me she loved me.

It seemed like we were in our own bubble, her fingers were softly grazing along the waistband of my briefs and goosebumps erupted all over my body with her gentle touch that was one of the reasons I knew she wasn't asleep.

She was touching me carefully, almost as if she wanted to make sure I was really there but without being too obvious that she couldn't keep her hands off me.

I didn't mind, I liked it when she was obvious and touched me shamelessly, but this softness coming from her was really fucking meaningful to me. It made me feel wanted and loved.

The moment she asked me to tell her what I had said back in the car, it only confirmed that she had no recollection of last night whatsoever, and that was okay. But l definitely didn't expect her to ask me so bluntly.

Maybe it was the way I kissed her... I tried to hold myself back before I could overwhelm her with the intensity, but it felt like I hadn't kissed her in ages. We both needed it and I just allowed myself to let every single emotion out through the kiss, so that was probably the reason she asked me.

But that meant she easily felt it... and even though I'd heard her saying that she was in love with me last night, hearing it again today was even better.

Actually, I was starting to think that every new time she said it, it was going to be my favorite.

Cleo's honesty about her feelings only showed how much she had grown, I hoped she noticed it. She used to be so scared of herself and what she truly wanted, that had to be very frustrating.

I couldn't relate much because I always tried to be as forward as l could with what I desired, but I knew I had to be careful with her.

We had to remind ourselves that every person was different and we had different reactions, and one person's behavior didn't invalidate the way you opted to handle something. I never wanted her to say it just because she said it, and I wouldn't mind if she didn't feel the same.

But I knew she felt the same and she actually confirmed twice... I was so scared of scaring her, just because I felt comfortable with my emotions it didn't mean she had to feel the same.

I'm not gonna lie, though... I was very fucking glad she said it back.

It would be a little awkward if she hadn't, but I was willing to wait. I loved her and I hadn't loved anyone before, this was very exciting. It felt like I had butterflies all over my body, and not just in my stomach. Every fucking touch was so magnified.

Maybe it was the reason why I couldn't sleep.

She was right next to me... we had a calm day and we just talked and spent time together, I did my best to distract her with the most random facts about myself so she wouldn't think about Louis or the list, and I made her listen to a lot of Fleetwood Mac songs.

My girl had taste, I had to give her that.

Her favorite was Landslide, and I was afraid that when she listened to it she was going to end up remembering what happened, but she just really enjoyed the song. Maybe that's why it calmed her down so quickly when I sang it to her.

She also loved Go Your Own Way, and it used to be my mother's favorite too.

I did my best to keep her distracted and we kissed for a bit just making out like goddamn teenagers, I hadn't even done this in my teen years, to be honest. But it felt so good with her.

We didn't fuck even though I was curious to know if the sex was going to feel different now. I mean, kissing her felt different already.

Cleo inhaled deeply, nuzzling up against my chest and this time tracing my ferns tattoos, and I was sure she noticed how the muscles in my stomach quivered because of her touch.

I was so fucking glad she didn't ask too many questions about Louis, the fact I was an impulsive son of a bitch was enough to make this lie more believable, and I didn't know how she would react if l told her the truth.

She lost control and she went to such a dark place in her mind, I was honestly scared for her. I never wanted to see her like that again, so I didn't regret hiding this small detail. The moment I saw she didn't remember it, I just had to do this.

And thank fuck Zayn played along and didn't say anything, he was so fucking pissed at us. With reason, I knew that.

Louis was now buried in my backyard until I could get rid of him, and Zayn and I spent hours cleaning the house.

Blood was so fucking annoying to wash off, but I had a lot of experience with it. I just wanted to be done so I could spend some time with Cleo in bed, but digging a hole in my backyard after I cleaned my garage, the bathroom, and my living room, just left me with little time to be with her.

Plus, Zayn wanted to talk and that's how we came up with our plan to let him be the one to tell Amber. We were kinda fucked and she liked him... so since he wanted to go back to his place and pretend things were the same so we wouldn't draw even more attention, he told me he would call her and tell her about the things we discovered.

Louis wasn't only a waste of fucking time, he actually told us some interesting things and now I hated my father even more. I was hoping this information would make Amber's work easier because I was running out of patience.

We were literally stuck... there was nothing else we could do and the person or people who created the list were just so fucking quiet... maybe they were watching this chaos from afar, just analyzing which would be their next move.

And I had a terrible feeling about this.

"Are you awake?" Cleo's sudden whisper caught me off guard and I snapped out of my thoughts, feeling as her fingers slid to my butterfly tattoo so she could trace the outline.

"You know I am," I said, looking down at her just when she decided to pull away so she could share the pillow with me, this time looking deep into my eyes as we both laid on our sides. "Aren't you tired?"

"No, I slept for too long." She whispered, scooting closer to me until she slipped her legs between my own, her smooth skin touching mine was the perfect distraction to erase everything from my brain that wasn't about her.

She was wearing just one of my shirts, and I knew she didn't have a bra on because it was kinda easy to see her full breasts were inviting, especially since I could see her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the t-shirt.

I looked into her eyes again, knowing very well she had caught me looking at her tits, but she was probably used to it by now.

Her blue eyes were playful and this was a very good change from the crying I witnessed last night. I wanted to see her like this always and I would do my best for that to happen.

"Hmm, what do you have in mind then?" I whispered, reaching out my hand so I could tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

The shade of blonde was looking a bit darker tonight because of the lighting, and l allowed my fingers to brush on her cheekbone before I lowered my hand to her chin, tilting her head back with the tip of my index finger.

"Do you think we can kiss a bit more?" She asked me with a wicked glint in her eyes, and she really liked that she didn't need to be drunk or high to ask me this tonight."

"Go ahead... show me how much you want it." I smiled, letting go of her chin and brushing my thumb on her bottom lip, watching as a shaky breath escaped from her mouth.

She got closer to me but I teased her and pulled away, and I kept doing that every time she tried to press her lips against mine.

Cleo groaned in frustration, trying to reach out her hand to grab my hair but I was quicker to hold her wrist, tightening my grip as I lowered her arm.

"Is there a problem?" I asked her innocently.

"Let me kiss you." She practically begged, trying to pull away from my hold, but I didn't let her go.

I leaned closer, brushing my nose along her jawline before I left a soft trail of kisses up to the corner of her mouth. I looked into her eyes when I was close enough so she could kiss me, and this time I didn't pull away when she pressed her lips against mine.

She let out a relieved breath as soon as I kissed her back, opening my mouth for her and feeling as her tongue eagerly slipped into my mouth.

I let go of her wrist so I could cup her cheek, deepening the kiss and feeling as she got even closer, the kiss quickly turned urgent and we were both breathless in a matter of seconds.

The sudden change in the atmosphere around us was even stronger when the softest moan escaped from her throat, and I lowered my hand to her thigh so I could pull her leg to hook it around my hips.

And dear Cleodora didn't hesitate to slide her hand down my chest, her soft touch made my skin burn in the most delicious way and she didn't stop when she reached my briefs, lowering her exploring fingers even more until she felt how much this was affecting me.

"Kissing, I see." I teasingly whispered against her lips, trying to hide my smile when she palmed me over the fabric, feeling just how hard I was for her.
I let her do what she wanted, her fingers were careful as she touched me, wrapping them around my erection and squeezing just a little until I moaned in response.

"I need you, daddy." She whispered, surprising the fuck out of me.

Well, if her plan was to give me a heart attack these days, she was close to succeeding.

I had to take a very deep breath before I looked into her eyes again, thrusting my hips forward to encourage her to keep touching me.

"Yeah? What do you need, baby? Tell me what you want me to do." I could hear that my voice already got deeper and she tugged at the waistband of my briefs, making a chill go down my spine.

"I need you... all of you." She said, brushing her fingers over my lips. "Don't be gentle. And don't hold back."

"Those are very dangerous words," I whispered, lowering my hand to her thigh again, groping her softly as I inched my fingers closer to her ass, slipping my hand under her shirt. "You should've thought twice before saying then."

"I know who I'm dealing with." She whispered back with a devious smile.

"I think you might have forgotten." I squeezed her ass hard, until she whimpered when I was sure my fingers were leaving marks behind. "Don't worry, I'll refresh your memory."

Her breathing had already changed and her pupils were fully dilated, I could see she was expecting me to tell her what to do and I fucking loved how much she loved when I was in control.

"Please, daddy." She whispered.

"I want you to sit on my face, with your back turned to me..." I told her, pulling away so I could lay down on my back. "And I want you to choke on my cock while I fuck you with my tongue, baby. Can you take it?"

Her eyes widened slightly but I could see how eager she was, she was already getting on her knees, reaching for the hem of her shirt and tossing it to the floor.

Her exposed breasts caught my attention like always, and I just admired her while she removed her panties as well, memorizing every scar, freckle, or stretch mark on her skin.

I loved her scars the most, and how fucking proud she seemed of them.

"Take off your briefs." She told me, and I didn't waste any time.

I reached out my hand to smooth it down her stomach as she knelt right next to my head on the bed, going past her belly button piercing and even lower before she pulled away.

But before I could complain, she straddled my face and placed her knees on either side of my head without wasting any time, with her pretty ass turned to my face.

Fuck, today was a good day.

I took my time looking at her... and she knew what she was doing, staying still for me as I groped her ass, touching her gently before I allowed my fingers to slip in between her buttcheeks, just briefly so I could hear her soft moan.

"Go ahead, baby... you'll have to stop before I come," I told her, pushing her forward so she could bend over my body, giving me a fantastic view of her cunt and her tight little hole "I wanna feel the back of your throat, I miss how good that mouth can be."

She moaned again, this time deciding to lower her hips until she sat on my face, and I was already prepared as I flattened my tongue, licking a lazy stripe from her cunt to her back entrance, at the same time as she took me into her mouth.

How I fucking missed her, she was already dripping for me what a desperate little thing. I pushed my tongue inside her cunt when she hollowed her cheeks around my cock, sucking softly and making sure to swirl her tongue on my tip, licking off the pre-come as she hummed.

The sound reverberated through my body and it only spurred me on, I grabbed her ass so I could spread her cheeks for me, flicking my tongue on her clit this time.

The strangled moan that escaped from her throat right when she swallowed around my cock nearly made me come, but I took a deep breath and controlled myself, I had many plans for tonight. As intense as it was, I was going to give her what she asked.

Her sweet arousal was coating my mouth and chin as she circled her hips, riding my face as I kept my tongue still so she could move as she pleased, as she bobbed her head to take my cock deeper into her mouth until it curved in the back of her throat.

I moaned loudly when I felt the familiar pressure, sucking her clit into my mouth and nibbling it softly before I slipped my tongue inside her again, curling it just in the right way when she ground her hips.

"Oh, fuck-" She pulled away from my erection so she could moan, but she wrapped her fingers around my slick length as she started to stroke me, this time sucking just my tip into her warm mouth.

I ate her out even more eagerly, moaning louder when she teased my slit with her tongue, and the overwhelming sensations were making me dizzy.

Her skin against mine, pleasuring her at the same time as she was doing the same to me, feeling the closest I ever felt to anyone... my entire body was tingling.

I dug my fingers into her skin, focusing my attention on her clit and alternating from slow licks to quick patterns as I flicked my tongue, feeling as she squirmed on top of me. She had to pull away again when I made her moan louder, and she grabbed my thighs for support as I brought her closer to the edge.

My tongue was working fast on her clit now, and she was moving her hips just in the right way to feel more. She straightened her back as she sat up again, clearly too lost in the pleasure to pay attention to me... and I pulled away.

"Harry, what the fuck?" She looked at me over her shoulders, with pink cheeks and furrowed eyebrows.

"I said I wanted to feel you choking on me... so be a good girl and do what I said," I whispered, looking deep into her eyes. "I'll let you come after... now go ahead and take me as deep as you can go."

She cursed under her breath, quickly lowering her body so she could take me into her mouth again, showing just how fucking desperate she was.

And fuck, she didn't waste any time, taking my cock all the way inside until I felt her lips at the very base of my length, her throat was tight and warm around my erection and she gagged, I just knew the tears were streaming down her face already.

"Just like that." I moaned, going back to what I was doing and knowing she was going to come very soon now.

I focused on her clit again, sucking it into my mouth and flicking my tongue at the same time, catching her off guard because she had to pull away so she could cough and moan, completely out of breath.

"Don't stop, please." She breathed. "Fuck, I'm coming- "

She was interrupted by her own obscene moan when her orgasm hit her, and I pushed my tongue inside her again so she could come all over it, savoring her like my life depended on it as I moaned.

"Fuck! Oh, God-" She tried to pull away from me but I held her hips, keeping her still so I could trigger another orgasm while she was still enjoying her high, knowing how intense it could be.

And she squirmed on top of me, circular her hips on my face as I fucked her with my tongue, coming once more as she nearly screamed my name.

I let her pull away this time and she quickly laid down next to me, probably afraid I was going to try something again... which I was. But I'd give her a little time, I didn't want her to be raw just yet.
"I'm throbbing for you," I told her, propping myself on one elbow so I could look down at her, making sure my drenched cock was pressed against her thigh. "You were such a good girl, baby tell me how my tongue felt."

"So good, daddy." She whispered, taking deep breaths to recompose herself.

I lowered my lips to her chest, leaving wet kisses on my way to her nipple and sucking many bruises as well, until I finally flicked my tongue and used my teeth to stimulate her, feeling as she threaded her fingers in the back of my hair.

"Harry..." She whispered when I was about to suck her other nipple into my mouth, and I stopped to look at her flushed face.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked, still feeling as her arousal was practically dripping from my chin, leaving a wet mess on her tits.

"No, uh... I was wondering if... maybe you can get the... collar?" She was still whispering as if she was asking for something forbidden.

And lord help me.

My cock twitched because of her words and I was about to combust, I didn't expect her to ask me this...

"Is that what you want?" I asked, glassing her jaw roughly so she could look at me again. "Do you want daddy to use you, baby? Fuck you so hard that you can't feel your legs?"

"Yes." She quickly answered.

"I'll have what I want tonight then... " I let her go with a smile. "I'll fuck this little cunt raw... and then I want your ass, baby. I wanna see if you can take my cock... I'll have you screaming my name."

"Please, daddy."She moaned. "And put your rings on. "

Fuck me.

Cleo had no fucking idea what she had just said awakened inside of me.

I slowly got up from the bed, stroking my cock a few times to relieve a bit of the painful tension, but my focus was on getting what she asked for.

I headed to my closet so I could get my rings from the first drawer, making sure I'd put on those she wanted... I'd also make sure her ass was all marked for me. And then I reached for the bottom drawer, grabbing the collar I was desperate to put on her.

The way she was already kneeling near the edge of the bed, waiting for me, was enough to show me just how badly she wanted this.
What a kinky little thing...

I walked back to the bed, leaving the collar on top before I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist, gathering her hair in a ponytail before I tied it up to keep it out of the way so I could put on the collar.

She kept watching me with curious eyes, and I first put the choker around her neck, making sure it was as tight as it was supposed to be... knowing I'd pull it very hard soon enough so she could choke for me...

Cleo stood still, a fucking goddess right in front of me as I finished putting on the collar, twirling my fingers on the thin metal chain before I roughly pulled her forward so her chest was pressed against mine.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked her, watching as her chest was rising and falling quickly when I let her pull away slightly, keeping a hold of the leash. "Answer me."

"Yes, daddy." She whispered.

"So many ways I want you... I think I'll start with you on top, yeah? Riding my cock and spelling your name again for me." I smiled, climbing onto the bed and not even having to pull her along because she followed me, watching as I laid back down.

Her eyes were playful and lustful at the same time, and she reached out her hands to turn my rings to the inside before she straddled my hips, sitting right on top of my erection as I tightened my hold on the leash.

Feeling her wet folds as she started grinding her hips was enough to drive me crazy, and I tugged at the collar, suddenly, forcing her to bend over her so I could kiss her.

She gasped as soon as I pulled her, and I knew the choker was tighter than what she probably expected, but she didn't complain when she choked. She kissed me as she continued to move, and I lowered my free hand between our bodies so I could position my cock on her opening her.

I was going to pass out if I didn't feel her soon, her dripping arousal was making a mess already and I just had to be inside her.

God, every sense felt so fucking heightened.

She clearly felt the same, slowly sinking down and stretching around me, parting her lips in a silent moan as she took me all the way in.

We both needed a few seconds before either of us could move and she slowly stretched around my cock, but I pulled the leash again to choke her, watching as she started circling her hips.

"You feel so fucking good." I moaned, noticing she spelled her name slowly before she picked up her pace, bouncing on top of me as she lifted her hips only to roughly bring them down.

I kept a tight hold on the collar, letting her have her fun as she fucked me, controlling myself as that familiar pressure started to build at the bottom of my spine. She was clenching around me because of her previous orgasms and I knew how intense this was being for her.

Which was why I suddenly pushed her to the side, learning a cute squeal when I obviously caught her off guard. I easily pushed her down on the bed and positioned my body between her thighs, deciding to taste her again as I tugged at the collar, forcing her back to arch for me as I licked a long stripe up her cunt.

"Harry-fuck!" She squirmed, already oversensitive for me.

"I could taste you all day long," I whispered, planting a soft kiss on her clit before I pulled away. "Get the knife under the pillow, baby."

I knew it was there, she always kept the small butterfly knife there and I didn't mind, if it made her feel safer it was all that mattered. But that didn't mean we couldn't have a little fun with it.

She reached for the knife, handing it to me with a hidden smirk on her plump lips. Her legs were spread for me and I looked down at her body taking in the beautiful view in front of me before I tilted her chin up with the blade, twirling my fingers on the leash at the same time as her breath hitched on her throat.

I slid the knife lower, going past her collar bone until I reached her nipples, softly brushing the blade and watching as she tried not to squirm.

Her eyes focused on me and I just knew her mouth was dry with excitement, which only spurred me on.

I kept drawing the flat side of the blade over the swell of her breasts. The cold steel left marks upon her heated skin, scratching her softly before I slid the knife lower to her hip bone.

Her deep breaths were careful and she looked down to watch as I moved the knife lower, and I tugged at the collar so she could sit up to watch it better.

"You love the thrill, don't you? The danger of having this little knife so close to your cunt..." I drawled, grazing the blade on her folds to collect her arousal, and the softest moans escaped from her lips. "Open up."

I brought the blade closer to her mouth so she could lick it clean, slowly bringing it back down to tease her opening, and her eyes were wide as she watched me pushing it just a little inside her, but as soon as I pulled the knife away she collapsed back on the bed and finally let out the moan she was holding back.
"Hurt me, daddy." She begged, and I lowered the drenched blade to her inner thigh, making sure to leave a small cut on her sensitive skin, just enough to draw a thin line of blood, and my cock was so fucking hard that it actually hurt. "Fuck!"

The pornographic sound that escaped from her lips sent a chill down my spine and I just lost it, throwing the knife to the floor.

"Get on all fours for me, I'm gonna fuck you from behind," I told her, not even recognizing my own voice.

Her eyes widened a bit but she eagerly complied, getting on her knees first before she grasped the sheets with her hands, getting on all fours in front of me and arching her back to show me more of her pretty ass.

And I didn't give her any warning when I smacked my hand very fucking hard on her ass, and she cried out my name as I watched the small cuts left on her skin because of my rings, and also the brand new H.S she had on her ass.

I'd never get tired of doing this and seeing her like this just for me.

I spanked her again before she could even recompose herself, the loud sound of my hand connecting to her ass echoed around the room and I could see the many broken capillaries under her skin, already starting to bruise because of how hard I spanked her.

Fuck.

I didn't even need to hold my erection after I pushed her back down on the bed, I thrust my hips forward and watched my cock disappearing inside her easily, she was the wettest I had ever seen.

"My little girl is so fucking filthy... desperate for me to show just how hard I can fuck this little cunt." I rolled my hips slowly, making sure to hit that sensitive spot inside her as I groped her bruised ass with my free hand. "Keep your face pressed on the mattress and spread your knees for me."

She complied, grasping the sheets so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

I pulled the leash just enough to choke her, keeping her body strained as she looked up at me. And then I really started fucking her.

My hips slammed against her ass relentlessly, each sharp thrust was enough to knock the breath out of her lungs and the headboard kept hitting the wall over and over as I fucked her.

The soft skin on her ass got even redder, I looked down to watch it jiggle as my cock slipped in and out of her cunt. My heart was beating so fucking fast that my ears were ringing, and nothing could've prepared me for this feeling.

We just fit... it was so intense that I couldn't even describe it, just letting every emotion flow through my actions as I fucked her the hardest I ever had, watching as her body trembled once she came.

She squirted all over the sheets and her eyes screwed shut when she screamed my name, but I didn't stop. I tugged at the leash so I could choke her and she placed her hands on the bed now, arching her lower back for me.

I pulled her cheeks apart with my free hand, brushing my thumb over her tight hole and earning the most obscene moan from her throat.

"So fucking desperate ... you're gonna come even harder, baby. I'm far from done." I whispered, pushing my thumb inside her ass I kept fucking her, a bit slower this time so I could roll my hips and hit every right spot inside her.

She moaned my name when I started thrusting my thumb, slowly stretching her ass just a bit before I could get the lube.

I needed to be sure if she was relaxed enough for me, and fuck, she was really damn eager.

"Are you ready, baby? God, I'm gonna fuck this pretty ass so good you'll be crying." I moaned, feeling as her cunt throbbed even more around me, my words clearly affecting her just like I expected.

I pulled out from her, lowering my middle and ring finger to her cunt so I could push them inside until it reached my rings, lubricating them enough so I could drag them up to her tightest hole.

There was no resistance when I pushed them inside her, she had no control over the sounds coming out of her lips and this was the hottest thing ever.

I was sure she was barely able to handle all the sensations, she just came really hard and now I was gonna make her come again... and again.

"Do you want daddy to fuck your ass, baby?" I asked her, thrusting my fingers slowly and watching as her thighs trembled for me.

She was so caught up in it that she didn't even answer, so I made sure to push my fingers deep inside her ass right before I let go of the leash so I could spank her even harder than before, breaking the skin with the impact as deeper cuts were left on her raw skin because if my rings.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck- oh, my god." Her voice was raspier than usual and I grabbed her by the collar, tugging harshly so she could choke.

"When I ask you something, you fucking answer," I whispered as a warning.

"Yes, I want to feel you in my ass." She breathed, trying to gasp for air as I choked her harder.

"Good girl." I let her go, watching as she leaned the side of her face on the mattress and her face was red because of how hard I'd pulled the leash this time.

I just knew her neck would be all bruised because of this and it was enough to make my cock throb even more.

I pulled my fingers out, pulling away from her so I could reach the bedside table and grab the lube from the drawer, I was so fucking excited for this that I was sure she could hear my heart hammering against my chest.

"Stay still for me, baby," I told her. "I need you to talk to me, okay? Tell me how it feels and if I should stop. It's your first time, right?"

"Yes." She whispered, and I already knew it was, I just needed to hear her say it again.

I opened the small bottle and let the lube drip on her ass, putting it aside as I used both of my hands to spread it. I was gentle, massaging her ass softly as I smeared the oily liquid over her raw bruises before I even focused on her tightest hole.

She moaned softly, relaxing under my touch just how I planned, and her ass was all shiny before I finally lowered my drenched fingers to her hole, applying more than enough lube because I knew I was big, and this was probably going to hurt a bit.

I pushed two fingers inside her again, teasing her gently and wrapping my fingers around my cock this time, stroking myself slowly before I could come way too soon. I'd do my best to last long enough so she could come first, and it was probably going to be the most difficult thing I ever had to do.

I grabbed the leash again and positioned myself closer to her, forcing her knees together to intensify the feeling even more when I brushed my leaking tip over her back entrance, the amount of pre-come leaking was way too much.

"I'll go slow, baby," I told her, applying more pressure with my tip and watching as her entire body tensed when I forced it inside her, just the tip.

"Fuck- oh, my god." She whimpered, her ragged breaths were echoing around the room and I stayed still, giving her some time. "Keep going, please."

Fuck.

I slowly pushed my hips a bit more, burying another inch inside her, and the way she cried out my name made me stop. Her legs were already shaking and I was so fucking turned on that I could feel the electricity running through my veins.

"Relax, baby. Deep breaths." I whispered, smoothing my hands on her ass as I started to move my hips, not even half of my cock was inside her but I was thrusting slowly to stretch her for me. "You're doing so good, just relax."

"I'm okay, I don't mind the pain." She moaned, circling her ass for me. "Harder, daddy. Go deeper."

Jesus fucking Christ.

I dug my fingers into her skin and I pushed my hips forward, going inch by inch very slowly until I was almost all the way inside, taking short breaks when her legs spasmed a bit too much, and when I looked down to see her face, the tears were already streaming down.

But the very pleased expression was so fucking hot, her lips were parted as she took deep breaths and her hips were moving on their own to feel more of me.

"You're gonna take all of me in your ass on your first time, baby?" I tried to catch my breath, thrusting slowly until my cock was buried in her. "Such a good girl for me, fuck! So fucking tight."

I needed a moment before I could come, this was too much and too good, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I took deep breaths before I started moving, pulling the collar again so I could choke her when I started to roll my hips.

My cock slipped in and out of her slowly, stretching her more until I could finally move faster, and I kept my eyes focused on her ass because I loved to watch ... she was so wet that her arousal was dripping between her thighs, and the strangled moan that left her lips was enough to spur me on.

I started fucking her faster, she was so tight that I could feel as more pre-come leaked from my tip, my entire body was throbbing.

"How does it feel, baby?" I asked her after a sharper thrust, making her moan get stuck on her throat.

"So good." She whispered.

And now I really allowed myself to fuck her, slamming hips against hers over and over again as I pulled the leash, moaning her name as I felt the strong pressure building up at the bottom of my spine and my balls, it was so fucking intense that I couldn't even think.

Our loud moans and heavy breaths were echoing all over the room and her body was shaking already, it seemed like she was having an orgasm after the other and I didn't stop, fucking her ass harder than before until I was sure she wouldn't be able to sit down.

"You're taking me so well, baby-fuck!" I grunted, unable to control myself any longer as my orgasm hit me all of a sudden, the pleasure rippling through my body was the strongest I had ever felt.

I started to come inside her but I remembered this was probably too intense for her on her first time, so I pulled out to wrap my fingers around my cock so I could finish jerking myself off on her ass, the short spurts of my cum made a mess on her lower back and her ass, and her body was still trembling for me.

Fuck.

My mouth was dry as I tried to catch my breath, I kept stroking myself and this was the hardest I'd ever come, watching my release dripping down her ass to her opening, and her legs were too weak to hold herself on her knees when I let go of the collar.

She collapsed on her stomach, closing her eyes as she laid down, and I was next to follow when I laid down next to her.

My muscles felt tense and relaxed at the same time, my ears were still ringing and I was so fucking worn out that it hurt. But it felt so good.

The pleasure was simply unmatched, and when I looked at Cleo I could see her legs were still spasming, her deep breaths were fanning my face as I scooted closer and I was indeed very proud of myself ... I knew she wouldn't be able to move anytime soon.

"Nod if you're okay, baby," I whispered, pushing her damp hair off her beautiful face.

There was a thin layer of sweat over her body and I smoothed my hand up and down her back, tracing the dimples at the bottom of her spine before I traced my initials on her ass, making her wince.

"I'm ... okay." Her voice was barely a whisper and I smiled at myself, bringing my hand closer to her face.

"I didn't know it could feel this good," I admitted, planting a soft kiss on her lips before I wrapped my arm around her middle.

"Sex?" She whispered, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"No, baby," I whispered back. "Love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 16.5K 43
3rd and 1st Person Point Of View (POV) Book - Semi-Cliché - NOT incest ------------------------------ The hunt. It came every year like clockwork. A...
15.5K 401 30
Caitlyn's life has always been revolved around the Central Intelligence Agency. With her parents being one of the two top agents of the facility, Cai...
3K 106 40
• completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know • sequel for 'skin of an angel' published on my page With no family left and her who...
1.7K 135 32
Clea Mccoy never wanted to fall into the world of dragons, she didn't even know they existed until today. All thanks to a witch she never even met, s...