Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

62 - Harry | Trust

226 3 0
By esnymybeloved

"Open the window a bit, baby." I groaned, rolling on the bed until I was lying on my stomach, glancing sideways at where Cleo was standing.

She was smoking a lot today and we'd been awake for only a couple of hours, and the smoke all around my room made me feel a bit suffocated and even more anxious because I knew she only smoked this much when she was nervous.

Cleo just nodded, opening the curtains first and letting the sun illuminate the room even more as she opened the window, making her hair seem a pretty shade of golden.

I knew she was nervous about Amber, she was supposed to arrive anytime now, and Zayn was the most affected by this.

He was pissed and conflicted, and I didn't blame him. I knew he loved Amber, well he loved June. He had no idea who Amber was and this was something they had to figure out and talk about, I didn't know if he was going to forgive her or whatever, but it was the first time they were going to see each other after the truth came out.

I didn't trust the bitch, but Cleo did... and I trusted Cleo.

She was smarter than me for things like this and I knew it was a very good opportunity to finally put an end to all this. We just had to hear what she had to say and hope it would be helpful, because we were kinda stuck.

I had a plan of my own and I hadn't told Cleo yet, but I wanted to work on the things we still didn't know, such as how much Louis was involved with what happened. We had to confirm if he was behind the pictures taken of us and the shooting at the hotel, so we could finally cross another uncertainty out of our board.

Cleo thought he wasn't the one who kidnapped Zayn, but we could also clarify that during the process... the process being kidnapping and torturing him.
Well, he should've thought twice before shooting Cleo or even daring to kill us, he was going to pay. But I wasn't stupid, I knew we needed answers and I'd get them before I killed him. I was trying to be less impulsive.

I'd wait to hear what Amber had to say and then I'd tell Cleo my plan, and I also wanted to know what Zayn would say about it. It seemed like a practical plan and it was pretty much all we could do for now.
Niall wasn't a suspect anymore and the farthest he was from all this the better. Cleo worried too much about him and he was a liability, the poor boy had no idea how fucking dangerous it would get and we were all tangled on this web.

He was very annoying too, he kept texting my phone because he wanted to talk to Cleo but I'd get the messages so I would be annoyed. I used to wish I had a sibling when I was younger, but now thank fuck I didn't have one. I couldn't handle having Niall as my brother, I had no patience.

I watched as Cleo put her cigarette out on the small ashtray on top of my dresser, which was already full. The unicorn lighter I had bought as a replacement was also there, and my stomach would always flutter when I saw it.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail today and she was already dressed in black jeans, a simple black tank top, and the boots I'd bought her. I knew she loved them and she looked very good... fuck, she was always so beautiful.

The tight clothes left little to my imagination, but my thoughts were already busy thinking about last night.

Well, I needed to clean my pool but it was so fucking worth it. It was the most intense sex we had and it wasn't even as hard and fast as I usually fucked her, but it was just different. Maybe it was the water? Or the way she choked me?

Fuck, all I knew was that I needed her to do that more often.

Her small fingers left bruises on my neck and sometimes I forgot how strong she was, it was really fucking hot. She was more shameless too... more open.

I liked having these little moments with bold Cleo, she'd often hide behind her overthinking, but last night she let go... she was honest with me and I was honest with her. I just had to ask her what we were, I was very confused about it since Niall asked her the same question and she said we were working together.

She seemed excited about running away with me, though... and that felt really good.

I wasn't kidding, my plan was to handle this shit, pack our bags, and simply leave. I knew I didn't even have to convince her, it was a guilty pleasure... she was the first one who asked me about it.

And when I stopped to think it through, I realized she was the only person I wanted to run away with.
She deserved some peace of mind more than anyone else, and I liked to think she enjoyed my company. Not just sexually, but I felt like she enjoyed having me around and we talked a lot... it meant a lot to me that she asked me to help her with the whole gun situation.

I knew what fear was like, she was being so fucking strong for even wanting to overcome it. And we could make it something fun, I was quite excited about our fight practices we'd start tonight. I actually needed them, plus I had a feeling she'd be a great teacher.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, sitting up on the bed and running my fingers through my hair.

She finally got some sleep last night after we went to bed, it was nice to know that making her come was a good way to force her to sleep... I'd certainly keep that in mind. She wasn't fooling me, it'd been two days since she slept and this wasn't healthy.

"I brought my clothes from the guest room up here, the ones you bought me, and I finally unpacked my bag and I'm putting my shit in your closet so it's not scattered around." She answered without looking at me, but I noticed her cheeks were a cute shade of pink now.

"Well, of course you can use my closet, baby." I teased her, and her deadly glare was just what I expected. "I thought you'd be in a good mood after last night."

"I ran into Zayn when I was getting some coffee.. we kinda forgot he was in the house. Again." She huffed, opening the bottom drawer inside my closet.. and this was going to be fun.

Her back was turned to me and her ass looked amazing as she bent over, but the way she quickly straightened her back and looked at me with wide eyes proved that she had found some things I'd forgotten about.

"So? There's nothing wrong with sex, he should use the headphones I got him." I said casually, pretending I didn't know what she had just seen, but it was very hard to hide a smile.

"This is a fun drawer." She cleared her throat, and I slowly got up from the bed.

I stretched my arms and scratched the back of my neck, walking closer to her so I could look down at the open drawer.

Since we were back at my house, I hadn't had time to think about anything else other than the chaos going on, which meant I forgot about my little toys... well, I didn't have much with me in this house.

The penthouse in L.A. had a much bigger drawer than this, but my favorite things were right here... and now that I'd remembered them, there was no fucking way I wasn't going to use them on Cleo.

"Do you like it, baby?" I asked her, watching as she crouched down to analyze it.

"Butt plugs, nipple clamps, Gucci handcuffs... and I'm pretty sure you don't own a dog, but this is a collar." She tried to sound serious but I could tell she was nervous, she always avoided my eyes when she was.

I reached for the leather collar and she got on her feet, looking at me with wide eyes. This was a simple collar, I had another one that was attached to leather handcuffs on the back, keeping the person completely immobilized...

Fuck, I wish I had it with me here.

Her curious eyes watched me as I brought it closer to her neck, surprising her when I put it around her throat but I was very careful not to press it over her small bandage. Her breathing was already heavy and her chest was rising and falling quickly by the time I'd put the collar on her.

"Yes, this is a collar," I whispered, stepping closer to her and tugging at the leash to bring her closer as well, and the shaky breath that escaped from her lips was more than enough to show me that she was secretly enjoying this. "A very fun drawer indeed, thank you for reminding me of it."

She gulped, biting her lower lip and looking deep into my eyes. I knew I'd distracted her enough but we didn't have time to fuck now because of dear Amber, so this would have to wait.

Next time though... I had so many plans.

Poor thing had no idea how hard I was going to fuck her, the way she begged me to fuck her ass was still very vivid in my mind. She apparently forgot how she couldn't walk that time, maybe I needed to remind her.

"Your mouth is dry, isn't it? This is turning you on so fucking much but you can't understand it." I whispered, leaning down to brush my lips against hers as I tugged at the collar again, making her gasp. "I bet that little cunt is throbbing..."

Her ragged breaths were music to my ears and I took the opportunity to graze my fingers along the waistline of her jeans, teasingly unbuttoning it and watching as her breathing became even heavier.
The blue in her eyes was almost gone because her pupils were so dilated, and I had her full attention... fuck, how I wished I could tighten the collar around her neck and fuck her from behind, pulling it so I could choke her at the same time.

"Feel your cunt for me, baby. Tell me how wet you are." I smiled at her, twirling my fingers on the thin metal leash. Her gaze dropped to my hand and she hesitated, seeming very overwhelmed. "Don't make me repeat myself, Cleodora."

I fucking loved her reaction to her full name, it spurred her on and she bit her bottom lip, lowering the zipper and now slipping her hand under her lace underwear. Her lips parted when a breathy moan escaped from her mouth, and I tugged at the leash again, making her gasp.

Cleo slowly pulled her hand away, and the slick mess of arousal on her fingers made me get hard instantly. She was dripping wet and so frustrated.. god, I fucking loved being the first one to do this to her.
"Put your fingers in my mouth, baby," I whispered, opening my mouth for her when she brought her drenched fingers closer, shyly pushing them inside. I sucked them into my mouth and swirled my tongue to clean every bit of her delicious arousal.

The look on her face was priceless, and I knew exactly what I was doing when I moaned, pulling my mouth away with a pop and getting just the reaction I wanted when she moaned.

Fuck me.

I pulled her by the leash, crashing my lips into hers and she pushed me back against the closet door, moaning into my mouth and tangling our tongues together as she tasted herself on me.

God, I couldn't get enough of her and this was scary as fuck.

I savored her slowly, deepening the kiss and taking the lead as I groped her ass with my free hand-
"Harry? Amber just parked outside- oh, fuck."
I quickly pulled away from Cleo, realizing the bedroom door was still open since she'd gotten back from downstairs... and now Zayn was standing at the doorway.

"Shit." Cleo cursed under her breath, taking the collar off on her own and throwing it back in the drawer before she closed it and walked away from me, zipping her pants back up.

Her face was really red and she looked really cute all flustered like this, she didn't have to be embarrassed about sex or kinks, this was normal. Well, it was normal to me.

"Let's go then." I smiled at Zayn, pretending nothing happened, hoping that would make Cleo a bit more comfortable because she was currently staring at the floor.

"You're not getting changed?" Zayn cleared his throat, playing along with me and also deciding to ignore what he just walked into.

I was wearing black sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I had no idea why I had to dress up in my own house. But I just rolled my eyes and walked back to the closet, putting on black skinny jeans and a black button-down shirt, folding the sleeves up to my elbows as I felt them both staring at me.

"What?" I asked, buttoning up the shirt.

"Let's go, please. I don't want to be alone with her."

Zayn lowered his voice and I could see how much this was affecting him.

He loved her, after all.

I wondered how he knew it, though. Like how did he discover that he loved her? Wasn't it the same thing as liking someone a lot? I knew Cleo would run away with me because she liked me... but how did this work? How much did she like me?

It wasn't like I was used to this, but the only thing I could compare my feelings to was how I felt about Zayn. I mean, he was the only person that I didn't want to die, but now there was Cleo... did this mean that I loved her too?

But it was so different from the love I felt for Zayn, with her it was just.. so fucking consuming. In the best way.

I liked the way she was smart and thoughtful at the same time, how we were a nice balance when we worked together even though we were similar, she was the strongest person I knew and she was very good at what she did... plus I couldn't deny that seeing her killing or fighting were the hottest things ever.

Fuck, now I was confused.

Shut up, Harry. Not the fucking time for this.

"Okay, let's go." I cleared my throat, walking out of the room as I finished buttoning my shirt, leaving the top buttons open like usual.

I heard Zayn and Cleo following me downstairs and I tried to force my mind to go back to what we were doing at the moment, glancing at Cleo over my shoulder just when I reached the front door.

Her blue eyes met mine and she chewed her swollen bottom lip nervously, still very flustered.

Zayn decided to take a seat on the couch, and I was glad he kept some of his clothes in the guest room from back when we were fucking, so he had his own clothes to wear. His white pants and red floral shirt made his eyes look lighter, and I could tell he was restless and angry.

I sighed, checking the camera by the front door where it showed me Amber waiting to be buzzed in, her black car was parked right outside the front gate.
An FBI agent was about to walk into my home... this was going to be a long week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.5K 28
Julia Ross runs into a mysterious boy at the carnival while watching her little sister. Strangely enough he ends up being the son of one of her dads...
1.6K 112 32
Clea Mccoy never wanted to fall into the world of dragons, she didn't even know they existed until today. All thanks to a witch she never even met, s...
1.1K 36 22
COMPLETED ✅ Ella Roberts, El for short, has been hiding in fear for 7 years. She stays in a city that is protected by a clear bubble like, shield. S...