Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

54 - Cleo | Reveal

220 3 0
By esnymybeloved

I needed a few minutes before I could walk again after Harry left me alone in the bathroom, but I had to lock the door again to stop anyone from thinking it wasn't occupied, since I was in the men's room.

And that's when I realized how fucking reckless we both were.

There was no way to control myself, the tension around us was suffocating and we were both so on edge and jealous that it just snapped, and Harry didn't hold back at all. Just like I wanted.

I was very damn sore and I could still taste Harry's release in my mouth, and I honestly loved it. The way he kissed me right after he came down my throat was so fucking hot, I was sure he knew how much he affected me, he didn't even have to try.

My mind was a hazy mess because of the aftershocks of my orgasm but I washed my face and cleaned the dripping arousal in between my legs, trying to look presentable again before I dared to walk out.

If Harry didn't knock or look for me then it meant things weren't ruined and June was out there waiting for me.

Fuck, what a chaotic night.

I glanced sideways at the cracked mirror and I cleaned the smudge of blood left behind because of the cut on my hand, and I was still surprised that we broke it. I mean, Harry was thrusting so fucking hard into me that I pushed the mirror for some balance when my legs weakened, and I forgot it wasn't actually a wall.

I also cleaned the wound before I finally managed to walk out of the bathroom, thankfully it wasn't bleeding anymore.

My legs felt a bit weak and I was still throbbing, but I had to focus before we could lose this opportunity. We nearly fucked this up, but I wasn't expecting to see Liam tonight.

He was my last fuck buddy, and it'd been nearly three months since I saw him. I met him at Eroda one night, he was there because one of his rich friends decided to host a birthday party there, so I ran into him and I was feeling a bit tired of making myself come on my own, so I caved.

I missed sex a little too much back then and I didn't think twice when he asked me to go to his place, and we ended up fucking for the first time that night, and we repeated a few other times. Don't get me wrong, he had a big dick and all... but he didn't know how to use it very well.

I often had to touch myself while he fucked me so I could come, that is during the times he actually lasted long enough so I could come before him. That was one of the reasons why I ended things, we weren't compatible at all and he was afraid to choke me the way I wanted to, so I went back to showerheads... until I met Harry.

Liam was annoying and he was drunk tonight, which made me reconsider if I should let Harry kill him or not. He grew up thinking the world belonged to him, like most spoiled children did, and it didn't even cross my mind that he could be here. Well, this was his type of hangout, I just completely forgot about his existence.

I really hoped Liam got the hint though, I didn't want to be too aggressive in front of June, but she was taking this whole 'let's get Cleo laid' thing a little too seriously. She didn't have to worry about me, I was getting much better dick.

The first thing I noticed when I walked out was that Harry was back at his spot at the bar, drinking another shot of vodka very carelessly as if he hadn't just rearranged my guts. Sometimes I forgot how possessive he'd get, it was dangerous because I was the same. I didn't even know why, I just felt this thing inside me and it was consuming.

I really liked him.

His green eyes found mine very quickly and he winked, and I made my way back to where June and I previously were. Liam was nowhere to be seen and June was talking to the bartender as she drank her cocktail now.

"Hey, sorry. I had to clean my cut and there was a line." I smiled at her when I sat on the stool, and she instantly looked at me when I did my best not to flinch the moment my ass touched the seat.
Maybe asking Harry to spank me again wasn't a good idea, I could feel the sting from the small cuts his rings left and I just knew the bruises were showing already.

Thankfully, the makeup around my neck wasn't fully removed and I arranged my hair in a way to cover the shadow of the bruises, but it wasn't bright enough for her to notice them. Either way, she'd seen my neck bruised once before. The only difference this time was the initials.

"Oh, hi! Does it hurt? I'm so sorry about that whole mess. I can't believe I found that long-haired dude attractive, he was so intrusive." She rolled her eyes, placing a hand on my arm. "Like, who asked his opinion?"

"Yeah." I cleared my throat, not even wanting to get into the Harry topic. "Where's Liam?"

"He had to go, his friend left." She explained, handing a cocktail just like her own. "He looks fun... I've never seen anyone you've dated before."

June wiggled her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes, shifting on my seat to try to find a more comfortable position.

"We only fucked and it wasn't that good, so not so fun." I took a sip of the drink. "I'm not the dating type."

"Everyone says that at first." June smiled at me. "I used to say it before Zayn. God, I'm a mess, I miss him so much. If I cry it's your fault."

She sounded so honest, I was so sure she wasn't behind this. There had to be some explanation for what I'd seen. So I made a reckless decision of simply asking her without beating around the bush.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I saw you a few days ago... I was gonna say hi but I was working. In front of a roadside bar, on the outskirts of the city." I forced a smile at her as I drank more of the cocktail, and it tasted very sweet.

I didn't like it, I preferred whiskey or vodka. "Are you sure? I was working this whole week." She furrowed her eyebrows... and that's when I saw nervousness behind her eyes. A glimpse of surprise and panic.

Fuck

"Maybe it was someone who looked a lot like you, I mean, I was a few feet away," I said casually, watching every little reaction I got from her like a hawk. I hated this so much, her expression gave it away... we were right.

"Yeah..." She cleared her throat, grabbing her phone again and arching her eyebrows. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I have to go. Shit, I hate to cut this short but can we reschedule? I miss you but it's an emergency."

June didn't even give me time to respond or react, she jumped from her stool and wrapped her arms around me in a quick hug, and then she left some money to pay for her drinks and simply walked away, making her way out of the club without looking back.

What the fuck?

I glanced at Harry and he was already walking towards me, with a very confused look on his face as he approached, but I didn't miss the way he briefly placed his hand over his abdomen... fuck, his wound.

We'd forgotten about it.

"Where did she go? What happened?" He asked, but I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me as we made our way out of the club, only a few seconds after June.

As soon as we were out, I spotted her getting inside a black car just down the street, and I dragged Harry to one of his cars.

He obviously realized what was going on, unlocking the car and getting inside just as fast as I did, the silence around us was a huge contrast to the loud music in the club just minutes ago, even though my heart was beating really loud.

"I mentioned the bar. She acted weird and then she said she had to leave, she just left out of nowhere." I told him as I watched Harry start the car and drive in the same direction as June's car went.

I didn't know if it was an uber or actually someone that had been waiting for her all along... a backup. And when she realized that I had seen her that night, she had to leave because she was caught off guard.
Fuck, she was the one guilty? Why the hell would she do this? Zayn would be so fucking devastated, I honestly didn't know how to process all this and accept that another part of my life had also been a lie. Another person I decided to trust was also full of shit and I hated that I let it hurt me so much.

I was exhausted.

"Where the fuck is she going?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Harry's deep voice, looking away from the black car only a few cars ahead of us in the street.

This was happening so fast and added to my slow brain because of the way Harry fucked me, I was getting whiplash.

"I don't think she's going to her apartment. I mean, this seems like the opposite direction." I told him, watching as he flexed his fingers on her steering wheel. "What about your other car? And are you okay? The wound."

"Not a problem, don't worry." He said simply, furrowing his eyebrows. "You can choose now, Cleo. Either we keep following her... or you tell me the directions to her apartment and we go there right now, while she's away. She's probably expecting us to follow her, I say we surprise her and go look for answers straight in the source, and then we wait for her there."

Fuck, he had a point.

She rushed out of the club, which meant she knew I'd be confused... and if she knew I was suspecting her, then she'd expect me to follow and this was all part of her plan to have us driving in circles or leading to nowhere.

"What if she gets back to her place sooner?" I asked him.

"We follow my plan now, baby." Harry reached out to grab the gun from the glove compartment, being very careful as he kept it as far away from me as he could, tucking it in the waistline of his pants. "Tell me where to go."

I told him the address and he was quick to make a sudden turn, going in the opposite direction of where we previously were. His eyebrows were furrowed as he drove a little faster, asking me to keep giving him instructions so he wouldn't make a wrong turn.

"Why is she doing this? Why lie to me and then just leave?" I shook my head, watching the blurry city lights around us as we approached our destination.
"I don't know, but we're going to find out tonight. I'm not leaving her place until I have a fucking answer or until she's dead." His voice was dangerously low and his bad mood was evident.
I hated this. Fuck, I really wanted to be wrong and this would end up being a huge misunderstanding, but all the coincidences were pointing at her. We only needed a motive... and I had a feeling it had to be related to my father. Everything was always relating to him somehow.

We finally reached her building and Harry parked the car down the street, this certainly wasn't a neighborhood where you saw Teslas driving around, that was for sure.

I got out of the car and he followed, looking around the empty street. Harry left his jacket in the car and he folded the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows, unbuttoning the top buttons until a bit of his butterfly tattoo was showing... along with my initials carved on his chest.

A few lampposts weren't working but it was bright enough for me to see the alley right next to her building, along with the fire escape ladders on the outside. I also looked up to check if any lights were on in her apartment, but it was dark.

"Your phone, we need a flashlight. Let's go through the alley." I whispered, watching as he followed me as soon as his flashlight was on, because there was no source of illumination at all where we were now.
It was dark even with the soft glow coming from the street, but Harry seemed fine since he was holding his phone and lighting up the way. This was a residential neighborhood, I doubted anyone would randomly walk in this alley at this time of the night, plus we could come up with the excuse that we lost our key and were trying to get inside.

Most apartments had their lights off and that meant most people were asleep, but Harry and I were quiet enough when we made our way up the ladder.

I had to take off my heels in the process, leaving them at the bottom of the ladder before I followed Harry up the steps.

"Fourth floor," I whispered, and his green eyes seemed even clearer with the bright light. "Can you lower the brightness a little? So people don't see us from the inside." Harry instantly froze, grabbing the railing so tightly that I heard a soft squeak from the metal. I reached out to intertwine our fingers, catching him off guard when I squeezed his hand.
"I'm here. Just lower it, you don't have to turn it off. But some windows have their curtains open." I whispered at him, and he just nodded.

I really wanted to know why he was so fucking terrified of the dark, I could understand this type of fear. I knew it was so consuming that you couldn't breathe. And I also knew there had to be some kind of heavy trauma behind it.

Harry complied, lowering the intensity of his flashlight as we carefully made our way to the fourth floor, and I knew her apartment was this one because I had smoked some weed with her on these very steps one night.

We actually used to hang out a lot and this was making me feel like shit. We really couldn't trust anyone, the adrenaline was distracting me from the hurt a bit, but I felt really fucking betrayed.

Harry kept squeezing my hand tightly until we reached her window, and he leaned against the windowsill, checking to see if the window was open.

Turns out it was locked and he let go of my hand and gave me his phone so he could grab the wooden part of the window with both hands, forcing it upwards with all of his strength. I heard a small crack on the wood and he grunted under his breath, pulling away from the window.

"Stop forcing your wound," I whispered, pointing at his gun. "Break the glass with the barrel, just a little."

Harry nodded, and I was sure he had a lot of experience from all the stolen cars and god knows what else. He tied his hair up in a bun before he grabbed his gun, quickly using it to break the corner of the glass so he could snake his hand inside to unlock it.

He pushed the window open and used his phone to light up the living room as he jumped inside. Harry quickly turned on the small lamp near the tv and then I joined him, jumping into the apartment.
Everything was exactly the same as I remembered... it was a very small place, but she lived on her own.

There weren't many decorations, only a few plants and nothing else. The furniture was dark wood and the apartment smelled like lavender.

Harry was looking around with careful eyes, making his way to the cabinet she had near the kitchen and I knew this meant we were supposed to start our search. We had to enjoy this time without June around and I was still feeling wary about following Harry's plan, because I knew that consisted of torturing her until she told the truth once she arrived.

"I'll check her bedroom," I told him, taking a deep breath and twirling my hair up in a bun, feeling the soft carpet beneath my feet as I walked towards the open door down the hall.

I turned on the lights and my eyes scanned the room at first, from her twin-sized bed to the small wooden wardrobe in the corner. Her room was just as simple as the rest of the house... and I realized there weren't any pictures or anything personal.

Just like my apartment... or Harry's house. And that spoke a lot about our personalities... what the fuck was she hiding?

I started my search and looked through every single drawer in her room, but I found nothing. But before I left the room I decided to be a little more thorough and check under her pillows and her mattress... because I'd hide things in the same spots.

And that's when I found something that made my jaw drop and my heart freeze in my chest. "Harry!" I called him, grabbing what I found and rushing back to the living room to show him-

I stopped abruptly the moment I saw Harry on his knees in the middle of the room, in front of the couch... with June right behind him holding a gun to his head.

Her dark eyes found mine and my body felt like stone, I couldn't move as memories of watching my father get shot in the head resurfaced, still affecting me way more than I ever wanted to allow.

Harry's eyes met mine and his jaw was clenched with anger, I noticed his gun was the one June had on her hands because he was unarmed.

We were so fucked.

"Hi, Cleo." She said in a low voice, almost sympathetic.

I managed to snap out of this trance and I realized I was breathing so heavily that it seemed like I had run a marathon, this always happened when I was about to have a panic attack, and seeing Harry like this was enough to trigger it.

He couldn't die.

And I had no idea how we were going to get out of this situation, but I had to get my shit together.
I raised my hand slowly, showing both June and Harry what I had found in her room, and he seemed just as shocked as I was when he saw the fucking badge. And my eyes met hers once again before I spoke.

"Hi, agent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
1.2K 179 89
"A killer who is afraid of guns and another who is afraid of the dark, huh? Quite the team." ~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Cleo knows what she's capable of an...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...