Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

44 - Harry | Addiction**

589 5 0
By esnymybeloved

It would always start the same.. first the darkness, consuming and undeniably suffocating, and no matter how hard I tried to wake up, I just couldn't.

I didn't remember my dreams too often, it'd been like this since I was a kid. But this one in particular always came back around... coincidentally when I was the most stressed and confused.

My father never respected my fear of the dark when I was little, I still remembered how my mother snuck into my room once with a small nightlight, and she made me promise to keep it hidden and use it when I was sure my father wouldn't find out.

I would struggle a lot at the beginning, I didn't remember much about my childhood, the only memories I could still think about were from when I was six or seven years old... and it was still hazy, the bad things would often stick to us the most.

My father was terrible, that wasn't any news. Even when he taught me how to use a gun or how to fight, he'd never care about me. But as a child, the one thing you want the most is to make your parents proud, so I practiced so fucking much.

I was really good with guns, my aim was something I was very proud of. But it wasn't because of my father, it was because I wanted to be the best and now I was. I was never too good at fighting, my impulses would get the best of me and I knew that, but I was strong... once I overpowered someone there was no fucking way they'd walk out alive.

But my father always knew my weaknesses... he did it on purpose, as if he thrived on making me feel inferior. Making me feel embarrassed about being afraid of the dark was his favorite pastime, it was one of the reasons I never told anyone about it.

My mother, on the other hand, was very understanding. That didn't stop me from being a dick and lashing out, though... my teenage years were tough.

And no matter what happened, this particular dream would always haunt me.. waiting to resurface.

I was in the dark, hearing that deafening rattling around me and not knowing where I was. It smelled like blood, death, and rottenness. The humid air would make my hair stick to the nape of my neck and I would walk in circles, feeling the walls around me but no door whatsoever.

I would scream and cry, but no one would listen. I could feel the walls getting closer and closer to me as the room shrunk, making the smell become even worse. I was stuck... there was no way out.

There never was.

"Harry? Harry, wake up."

I felt someone touching my arm and I moved out of reflex, grabbing the arm and pushing the person down on the bed as I wrapped my fingers around... Cleo's throat.

My eyes were open now and I was looking deep into hers, she didn't seem surprised or upset... just worried.

I looked around the guest bedroom, making sure the lamp was on as I tried to clear my head. I remembered the way Cleo asked me to sleep with her tonight, instead of going to my room. I helped her with her bandages after she showered and then she asked me... my stomach did that same fluttering and of course I said yes, I fell asleep as soon as I laid down next to her.

The tiredness on my whole body was just too much, I'd been tense since I got back from shopping, and not even that could distract me from the destructive thoughts in my head. Seeing Cleo's reaction was nice though, I knew she'd like the things I got her.

And we had talked some more over dinner, discussing our plan and knowing we had to rest a bit before doing anything, she was right when she said I was too on edge. This was a life or death situation and it didn't involve only my life anymore, we had to get Zayn.

Her plans and suggestions were honestly incredibly smart, I could've never thought of that on my own. Seeing my father yesterday was a trigger, I lost my fucking temper when I killed Hugo and I had to get my shit together before I ruined this.

"Harry," Cleo whispered and I realized my fingers were still tightly wrapped around her neck, and I quickly pulled away, laying back down on the bed.

I smoothed my hand up and down my bare stomach, trying to focus on my breathing and ignoring the mild pain on the side of my body. I had put some ice on my ribs and also taken more painkillers, maybe that's why I slept like a rock until this dream annoyed me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, glancing sideways at her. "This doesn't happen all the time."

"What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows, propping herself up on one elbow and looking down at me.

She was wearing a white t-shirt of mine and I really loved that, my entire house was already smelling like her. I took a deep breath and looked away from her intense gaze, she could be a bit intimidating sometimes.

"I had a bad dream." I shrugged. "Thought it was dark."

"Why are you afraid?" She asked me, reaching out her hand to trace the outline of my butterfly tattoo, and I had a feeling she touched me on purpose because she was asking a dangerous question.

Her touch was enough to distract me though, I could feel the goosebumps erupting all over my skin.

"I don't know," I answered, and it was the truth. "I can't remember much... and I'm afraid to. I'm just scared."

"It's alright." She lowered her hands to my hips, tracing the ferns this time and making the muscles in my stomach quiver because of her teasing and yet gentle touch. "You don't need to have an explanation."

"I killed someone yesterday." I looked at her again and she arched her eyebrows at me, a small smile playing on her lips. "It was the man who killed that dancer from Eroda, so I figured you'd like to know."

"Good." She said simply, grazing her fingers along the waistband of my briefs. "What happened?"

"He was being a disrespectful asshole and he offended me and Zayn, so I killed him. I was also mad at my father, so I wanted to piss him off because he was his friend." I shrugged, running my fingers through my hair to push it off my face.

Cleo leaned closer to me, catching me off guard when he brushed her lips on my jawline until she reached my ear.

"I hope you made him suffer." She whispered in my ear, allowing the tip of her tongue to tease my earlobe.

God, my mind went completely blank. "I didn't have much time, I just shot him," I whispered back, taking a deep breath when I felt her lips on my neck now. "What time is it? Sorry to wake you."

"It's alright." She planted a soft kiss over the carved letters on my neck, igniting that familiar fire inside me. "I was having a dream too... but it wasn't bad."

Oh, so that explained why she was being so shameless and forward about the way she was touching me. The last time she took initiative like this she was a bit drunk, and I really enjoyed this side of her.

Maybe waking her up in the middle of the night wasn't a bad idea after all, this was just what I needed.

Her scent and her skin against mine were enough to force my mind to focus only on her, and thoughts about my nightmare were pushed to the back of my mind while she traced her initials on my neck with the tip of her tongue.

"Tell me about your dream, baby." I smiled, threading my fingers in the back of her hair only to hear that shaky breath escaping from her lips. "I bet it's much more interesting than mine."

"You were in it." She looked into my eyes, placing her hand on my chest as she leaned closer to brush her mouth over mine. "Touching me... but mostly me touching you."

"Would you like that? To touch me?" I pulled her closer and she quickly complied, straddling my hips and placing both hands on my chest as she straightened her back now, sitting right on top of my growing erection.

She looked down at me with hooded eyes, the desire in them showed me how hungry she was and it felt really fucking good to have her taking the lead like this, admitting how badly she needed me.

"You're addictive." She whispered, rolling her hips slowly so she was stimulating herself with the friction, and making me get much harder as the seconds passed. "The best type of poison."

"Can't get enough of me, baby?" I allowed my hands to smooth up and down her thighs, but the bandage on her leg reminded me that she was hurt... and she was also very fucking sore, I was sure the painkillers she was taking were fooling her into thinking she was all good.

But she didn't answer me, she grabbed my hands and guided them to move upwards on her thighs until I brushed my thumb over the front of her underwear. "Where are your rings?" She looked down to watch as I kept rubbing the pad of my finger back and forth softly, and her question made me smile.

"Oh, you miss them? Good to know." I whispered, pressing my thumb over her clit and she cried out, grabbing my wrist to stop me.

Well, she apparently had overestimated herself, as I expected. This was so fucking hot, she wanted me so bad that she forgot how hard I had fucked her pretty cunt.

"You can't take me, baby. It's okay." I raised one eyebrow and her eyes met mine again... and she looked like someone who had just accepted a challenge.

She let go of my wrist and her hands proceeded to grab the hem of her shirt, and she was quick to take it off and throw it across the room. She slowly slid her hands down her body, stopping on her breasts as she touched herself, playing with her nipples when she started to grind over my cock again.
Fuck.

I grabbed her hips, encouraging her to go faster and losing my fucking mind as she kept kneading her breasts, her hands were much smaller than mine so it was quite the sight to see her playing with herself like this.

"Did you dream about riding my cock?" I asked her, flexing my fingers on her hips and letting her enjoy herself as I pulled my hands away. She was moving slowly and carefully, whimpering my name when the friction became too much, but never stopping.

"Yes, daddy." Her words made a chill go down my spine and my cock twitched in my briefs, she was going to be the death of me.

"I bet your clit is still all swollen because of me, isn't it? Show me, baby." I controlled myself to keep my hands on the sides of my body, listening to her raspy moan as soon as the words left my lips.

She didn't hesitate though, lowering her hands down her toned stomach until she reached her panties, pushing them to the side completely. And I was right, her clit was all red and swollen... but she was soaking wet, dripping over my briefs and making my mouth water.

"What are you going to do about that?" I asked her with a smile, taking a deep breath when her hand slid down my chest. "Having wet dreams about me when I'm right next to you? I'll take the blame."

"I'm going to fuck you." She whispered, and I was already out of breath when she slipped her hand under my briefs and grabbed my erection, wrapping her fingers tightly until I hissed at the feeling.

I closed my eyes and I did my best to let her take things at her own pace, but as soon as she freed my cock and started to stroke me, I fucking lost it. I reached out my hands to grope her ass, earning a deep moan from her throat.

"You're gonna use daddy's cock to please you, yeah? Ride me until you're soaking me?" I dug my fingers into her skin, knowing it hurt because of the bruises she still had there.

She bit her lower lip to suppress another loud moan, positioning my length under her opening as she lifted her hips, rubbing me back and forth on her folds until she pushed just my tip inside her cunt.

I was groping her so roughly that I knew I'd leave more marks behind, but I was captivated by her confidence and determination. It was so fucking hot to see her so turned on and uncontrolled like this, it was nice to see I had the same effect on her.

But placed her hands on my chest again as she started to sink down, taking me inch by inch but stopping when I was halfway inside her.

Her eyes were screwed shut and she was breathing heavily, her entire body tensed and she was too fucking tight, throbbing around my cock.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath, trying to lower more of her hips but she winced in pain.

Well, well, well.

I couldn't hide my very smug smile when she opened her eyes, the blue in them was nearly gone and her warm breaths were fanning my face.

"I told you... you can't take me again tonight. I made sure of it." I whispered, bucking my hips from the bed to prove my point when she screamed my name, lifting her hips to pull away from me. "Must be difficult... my cock is just too good and now you're a desperate little thing wanting me inside you."

She moaned, suddenly pressing her lips against mine and invading my mouth with her tongue, grasping my jaw to keep me in place as she kissed the hell out of me, showing me how much she wanted this. But then she pulled away, starting to move her to her spot on the bed. I was quicker when I threaded my fingers in the back of her hair again, closer to mine.

"No, we're not done yet," I told her with a smile. "Go ahead, baby... taste yourself on my cock."

"Fuck." She moaned when I pulled her hair again, pushing her head down as she started to move lower down my body, positioning herself between my spread legs once she got on her knees, grabbing my thighs as she leaned down.

She purposely arched her lower back to show me more of her ass when her mouth was less than an inch away from my cock, and I kept a strong grip on her hair when she finally poked out her tongue, licking a long stripe from my base to my tip, humming in the process.

I used my other hand to push my briefs down a bit more, giving her more room when she wrapped her lips around my tip, sucking it into her mouth before she took me deeper, tasting the wet mess she left behind when she tried to fuck me.

"I'm gonna let you take the lead, baby... show me how much you want this," I whispered, nearly coming right there when she looked up at me through her lashes, digging her nails into my thighs at the same time. "Fuck!"

She took me deeper into her mouth as I kept her hair off her face, watching as she bobbed her head slowly before she picked up her pace. The way she hollowed her cheeks made my body tremble and I was so oversensitive already.

Her mouth was so fucking good.

I felt my tip brushing the back of her throat when she started taking me deeper, moaning when I was deep in her mouth and I grabbed her hair tighter, feeling that familiar pressure building at the bottom of my spine.

And dear Cleo surprised me when she slid her hands upwards on my thigh, bringing it closer to my crotch until she reached my balls, grabbing them before she started massaging them slowly, literally making my body squirm.

"Cleo- fuck! Fuck-" I moaned way too loudly, unable to stop myself when she kept stimulating me and also bobbing her head faster, taking me deeper until my cock curved in the back of her already sore throat.

She swallowed around me, gagging slightly when she forced her head even more.

"That's it, baby. Such a good girl choking on me- fuck!" My eyes rolled back and my orgasm hit me all of a sudden, sending a wave of pleasure through my body as my ears rang with the intensity.

I came down her throat and she was quick to swallow every short spurt of my cum, humming in the process and only intensifying my high. I looked down to watch her, my chest was rising and falling quickly and I was a breathless mess.

Every cell of my body felt electrified and I wasn't.

I pulled her back by her hair, watching as a string of saliva connected my cock to her lip, and I couldn't stop myself from pulling her closer to me as I sat up on the bed, crashing my lips against hers so I could taste my release on her mouth.

She grabbed my hair and straddled my lap again as I remained sitting on the bed, groping her ass and tangling our tongues together desperately.

"Was I good, daddy?" She nipped at my bottom lip, sliding her hands from the nape of my neck to my shoulders, and she pressed her fingers over the bandage, making my eyes roll back.

"So fucking good." I moaned, leaving wet kisses down her neck until I reached her full tits, capturing her nipple into my mouth and teasing it between my teeth. "I'm gonna make you come so fucking hard, baby."

"What-"

Before she could even finish, I pushed her to the side on the bed, flipping her over so she was lying down on her stomach and I straddled her calves, keeping her legs pressed together after I adjusted my briefs again.

She tried looking at me over her shoulder but I was quick to spank her ass really fucking hard, right over the bruised imprint of my initials.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Harry, I'm too sore-"

"I'm not gonna touch your cunt." I smiled at myself, sliding my hands upwards on the back of her thighs until I reached the waistband of her underwear, pulling it down her thighs until the lower half of her body was exposed to me. "I'm gonna eat your ass, babe... then fuck you with my fingers. Maybe I'll try two, you came so hard last time."

She arched her lower back instinctively, moaning my name and showing me more of her pretty ass. I smoothed my hands over the dark purple bruises before I leaned forward, using the tip of my tongue to trace the H.S. branded on her skin.

"Please, I need to come." She cried out, grasping the sheets. "Please, daddy."

"My little girl is so desperate.." I clicked my tongue, smacking her ass again, watching as it jiggled slightly. "I like this, I'm gonna sleep in the same bed as you from now on if this is part of the package. Do you always wake up horny?"

She groaned in frustration when I pulled her cheeks apart, allowing the tip of my thumb to brush over her tight little hole. I leaned closer to press a soft kiss on the bottom of her spine, going lower and lower.

"Hold your ass for me, baby," I instructed and she was quick to obey, pulling her cheeks apart very eagerly as I looked down to watch.

She was dripping wet... and I couldn't resist rubbing the pad of my middle finger over her cunt, soaking it with her arousal as she squirmed under me. I didn't give her any warning when I pulled my finger away and buried my head in her ass, flicking my tongue on her back entrance and earning the most obscene moan from her.

I moaned back, applying the smallest pressure with the tip of my tongue until she cried out my name. I alternated between lazy licks and quick patterns as I flicked my tongue, making sure she was sensitive enough and also relaxed to take my fingers.

The key to a very good anal was foreplay and simply relaxing... I knew she felt comfortable around me, which was also a plus, and it was really fucking hot that she was so eager to let me try things with her.

"Harry- fuck!" She moaned louder, trying to squirm away but I was keeping her still, pulling back to catch my breath and look down at her.

The side of her face was pressed on the mattress and she turned her head to look at me, the tears streaming down her face almost made me feel bad for her. She was going to get her relief soon.

"Do you like it when I play with your ass, baby?" I asked her with a smile, bringing my fingers up to my mouth so I could suck my middle and ring finger, making sure they were wet enough for what I had in mind.

I wasn't planning on fucking her, or else she really wouldn't be able to walk and sit for long days. So if she was relaxed enough, this would be enough... and if it hurt a little I knew she'd enjoy it either way.

She watched wetting my fingers and the way she looked at me was enough to make my heart race even more.

"Keep going, daddy." She whispered, and I knew she was doing this on purpose, I was gonna get hard again before I anticipated.

I looked down to watch as I brushed my middle finger softly before I pushed it inside her ass, and her whole body tensed.

"Relax, baby... deep breaths," I whispered, pushing more of my finger inside her when she finally relaxed, moaning my name. "Can't wait to feel this tight little ass around my cock, I'm hard again just thinking about it."

I thrust my finger up to my knuckle, giving her a little time to get used to it before I started moving slowly, making sure to stimulate the right spots inside her. Her breaths were too heavy and she was holding the sheets so tightly that I thought she'd rip them.

And then I slowly pulled my finger away, this time forcing two inside her ass.

"Fuck! Wait just a bit." She groaned. "Go slow."

"Does it hurt, baby?" I asked before I forced them again until they slowly started to disappear inside her, but I stopped a little so she could adjust to the intrusion.

"Hurts really good." She moaned. "Make me come, please."

Her words were enough to spur me on and I thrust my fingers all the way inside her, hearing as her pornographic moan echoed around the room. I spanked her ass before starting to move my fingers, just knowing she'd feel that deep clenching in her belly, she was gonna come faster like this.

"Your cunt is dripping, can you feel it? You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" I picked up my pace, fucking her faster with my fingers and looking down to watch. "I wanna hear you moaning my name when you come."

A high pitched moan escaped from her throat and I knew she was close, this was so fucking hot.

"Harder." She begged and I quickly complied, fucking her ass with my fingers until her legs were spasming on their own.

And she moaned my name just how I asked as soon as her climax hit her, apparently catching her off guard because her entire body trembled and she buried her head on the pillow to muffle her loud moans.

I slowed down my pace as she enjoyed her high, slowly pulling out and smoothing my hand over her ass before I pulled her panties back up and stood up from the bed, watching as she rolled on her back and tried to catch her breath.

"I hoped that was enough to tire you out again, baby." I chuckled under my breath when she closed her eyes. "Get some sleep, we have a long day in a few hours."

She hummed, keeping her eyes closed and hugging the pillow as she cuddled, pursing her lips in the cutest way.

I made my way to the bathroom, and as much as she was the best type of distraction, the moment I walked out of the room I was snapped back to reality, and flashes of my nightmare kept replaying in my mind.

I couldn't help but picture Zayn locked somewhere in the dark...

But we had a plan and we were going to text or call his number tomorrow, giving an address so we could finally trick Louis and his stupid men.

And we were getting Zayn back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
84 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
2.4K 180 89
"A killer who is afraid of guns and another who is afraid of the dark, huh? Quite the team." ~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Cleo knows what she's capable of an...
12.5K 242 17
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...