You, Me and Ours

By ThatGirlNC

All it takes is one night for your life to change. A man, a woman and a vibe will lead to something more than... More

CHARACTERS
A night to remember
Positive+
The Guys
Life Line
Studio Sessions
Restaurant Surprises
Reality Check-Up
Dinner Chronicles
Album Release
Brooklyn Bridge
Attitude Check
Baby Father
Character Homes Part 1:
Character's Homes Part 2:
Flutters
Celebrating Papa
Past meets present
Photoshoots✨
Claimed
Anger Issues
Oh Baby❓
LA
Additional Characters✨
Atlanta, GA
LA Nights✨
The Black's Baby Shower
Blast of the Past💥
Thanksgiving🦃
L.A👼🏾
Unc Unc😝
🎄❤️
Refinery Rooftop🏙
NYE🍾✨
Miami, FL🌴
Update🌝
Back At It💫
Hookah Longe💨
Lover's Day❤️‍🔥
Juicy Crab🦀
A/N😅
Domino Effect⚡️
Book 2🥰

Come Back💔

1.1K 62 15
By ThatGirlNC

"Babe we can just meet up with them to just talk it out, life is too short to keep holding onto to the past" I voice watching as he frowns continuing to play his game as if he didn't heat me, "Bae I know you hear me" I say again.

Pausing his game, Reign looks at me before sighing, "Aight bae, I'll call her up and let her know we'll meet them up tonight" he replies in reference to his mom making me smile at the progress he's been making to improve his relationship with his family. Standing up I make my way towards the kitchen, "Yo bae can you bring me back some Gatorade and twizzlers please" he shouts making me shake my head.

Taking out my waffle potato fries, chicken nuggets and lemonade from Chick-fil-A heading back into our room, "Ooo bae let me get a fry" he asks opening his mouth as I raise a brow. "Boy didn't you eat your food?" I ask placing my drink on the nightstand sitting down to dip a fry into barbeque sauce looking directly at him, "Bae please" he begs laying down next to me.

Rolling my eyes, I allow him to grab a few fries dipping into my sauce whilst I sip on my drink before Reign stretches his hand to grab a nugget causing me to smack his hand, "You're getting a lil comfortable now sir" I reprimand pulling my food closer to me.

Feeling kisses on my forehead, I groan turning my face to go back to sleep, "Wake up baby" Reign whispers kissing my cheek several times causing me to mush his face, "Move" I groan. I hear him smack his teeth before the covers are pulled from my body, "I swear Imma punch you if you don't have a reason for waking me up Reign" I state mugging him.

Noticing my attitude, Reign laughs "How are you gonna make me call Rose then get upset at me when I wake you up?" he questions, "Don't patronise me" I counter getting out of bed. I take a quick shower before getting dressed whilst Reign talks to Legend on the phone, "You happy to see dada?" he asks with a smile making Leggy coo in response.

"Don't lie to him baby" I comment making an appearance causing Legend to squeal in excitement causing Reign to frown up at me, "Stop stealing my time with my son" he says walking out of the room.

As we drive to the Woo Hyang Woo as Pretty Little Things by 6lack and J Cole plays, "I'm loving your light vulnerable, Letting your guard down it's honourable" Reign raps along rubbing my inner thigh. Looking over at him, I smile as he continues with his antics, "You know what you doing bae, stop" I say pushing his hand away making him laugh at my reaction.

"Gotta love up on you whilst you still here" Reign counters turning to look at me at a red light, leaning over to peck my lips just as my phone started ringing. "Who calling us?" he asks looking at my phone screen as I pull it from the car midsection noticing it was Jaden calling me:

A: Hey baby boy
J: Hey sis, you good?
A: I'm good, how you doing?
J: I'm okay, how's Reign?
R: I'm good bro
A: Stop butting into my conversation nigga, are you sure you're okay boo? You don't sound okay
J: Yeah, I'm good, I just missed you and wanted to make sure we're good cause we haven't talked normally since that encounter
A: We been good Jay, you're my little brother and I'll always love you even when you piss me the fuck off. When I get back, we can hang out just the two of us
J: That will be dope, I love you Amara don't forget that
A: I love you too Jay, are you sure you're okay?
J: Yeah, I am, I gotta go

Confused, I look down at my phone not understanding the urgency behind my brother's voice, "I'm not tripping right?" I ask Reign who shrugs his shoulders, "I'm sure everything is fine baby" he answers.

Parking outside the restaurant, Reign walks over to my side to open up my door, "Thank you baby daddy" I say with a smile as he slaps my ass, "I'm your husband ma" he counters. Sitting at an outside table, I order a Peach Mojito as Reign orders a glass of Jack Daniels, "Hello son" a male voice sounds from behind me.

I watch as Reign's demeanour changes with the presence of these new people, "Hello King" he says in a voice void of emotion extending his hand to shake his hand. Turning around I take note of the older man and woman who I'm assuming are his parents and the younger couple holding onto a toddler who's oblivious to the tension surrounding him, "Hello, I'm assuming that you're my grandson's mother" the older woman says. "Hie, I'm Amara it's nice to meet you" I say greeting everyone as we continue our introductions before sitting down to order our drinks.

"You seem happy" Isabella, Reign's ex, says causing him to visibly flinch, "Well I am with a woman who respects not only herself but our relationship" he says in a cold, monotone voice making the smile drop off of her face. The level of tension reached made me uncomfortable and shift in my seat, Rose clears her throat, "How's the baby Amara?" she asks making me smile just thinking of my baby, "He's good, just growing faster than I want him to" I reply.

"I think that's the hardest part of being a parent, you want them to learn independence but you don't want them to grow too fast" she comments making me nod in agreement. The soft voice draws my attention, "What's his name?" I ask watching as the little boy colours the picture in front of him, "His name is Rome, say hie baby" Isabella says causing the little boy to wave in my direction shyly.

Prince clears his throat gaining everyone's attention, "We all know why we're here so I'm going to start the conversation, I know I hurt you Reign and I understand why you've distanced yourself from us" he began. "As your older brother it was my responsibility to look out for you but instead, I was a contributing factor in your pain and for that I'll forever be sorry.

I hope you can forgive me and try rebuild our relationship again" Prince concludes. I move closer to Reign holding onto his hand to give him some sort of comfort, "And I'm sorry too, I was your girlfriend and I allowed you to take on the father role to a child I wasn't sure was yours" Isabella chimes in.

At this point we had all finished our food and everyone was communicating their side of the story, "I understand that you're all sorry about what happened but it will take time for me to forgive each of you" he expressed. "Once I feel like I'm ready to move passed everything, we can then try to repair our individual relationships. My son deserves to know my side of the family" Reign explains making me smile up at him.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I tell Reign as we walk into his condo after finishing off our dinner with his family, "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you by my side" he comments wrapping his hands around my waist. Rubbing the curls at the nape of his neck, I lean up to peck his lips as our tongues battle for dominance making me moan lowly, "I won't allow you to trap me sir" I say breathlessly.

Reign chuckles as I quickly clench my thighs to stop his wandering hands, "I wouldn't do you like that, we agreed to wait until Lege is two and besides you're on birth control" he counters trying to pry my thighs apart. Waving my finger in his face, I turn to walk away just as he hoists me onto the kitchen counter placing my legs on his shoulders, "Talk so much shit but here you are dripping" he comments licking his lips whilst pulling off my thong.

I lock my ankles pulling closer to my treasure, "Stop talking already" I pant as he leaves open mouthed kisses along my inner thighs, "You better not tap out until I'm done Amara, I'm serious" he voices before snatching my soul.

The constant buzzing of a phone makes me groan in my sleep as I stretch out my hand searching for the source of my disturbance with my eyes shut, "Bae answer your phone" Reign says in an annoyed voice. I sigh as I sit up switching on the side lamp squinting my eyes realising the several missed calls from my parents and Uriah, calling my mom back all I hear are her cries and background commotion.

A: Ma why are you crying? What's going on?
G: Baby, baby something happened (cries)
A: Ma you're scaring me please just tell me what's going on?
G: It's Jayden baby, he got shot

Just that statement alone knocked the air out of my lungs causing me to drop my phone which was swiftly picked up by Reign, "No, no, no" I whispered as I started to hyper ventilate. Tears rolled down my cheeks as a gut-wrenching sob wrecked through my chest, "No Jayden, mama please" I cry whilst Reign wraps his arms around me in a comforting manner.

"I know baby" he says pulling me further into his chest as I continue to sob thinking back to our earlier call and how he was acting, "I knew something was wrong, he can't die Reign" I cry out. "He'll be okay mama, don't get yourself worked up, okay? Imma hit up Kevin to get the jet ready for 0700" he says as I lay back down allowing memories of my brother overcome my mental.

Looking out the window during the drive to the hospital, Amara can't help the tears that trail down her cheeks as Jayden is at the forefront of her mind, if only he had listened to her warnings maybe this could have been avoided. "We're here baby" Reign says walking around the car to open her door, extending his hand which she grabs pushing her glasses further up her nose after wiping away her tears.

The smell of clinical detergents fills their nostrils as they walk further into the hospital heading towards the private section, "Baby sis" Uriah calls out gaining Amara's attention who runs straight into his outstretched arms. Uriah embraces his sister as sobs rake through her body, tears wetting his white tee, "Don't cry Mara, he's out of surgery now but he's been placed in a medically induced coma" he lets her know.

The sight of Jaden's now pale skin covered in monitors, probed in wires and needles brings tears to Amara's tears, "Hey princess" Jack says wrapping his arm around her shoulder pecking her forehead. "Hie daddy, you know who did this to him?" she asks walking over to hug her mother who was frozen in her chair looking at her son, "Don't worry bout all that" he replies crossing his arms anger coursing through his body.

Standing over her brother, she takes in all of his features noticing how his eyelashes rest against his cheekbones, his curls fan against the pillow beneath his head, "Hey bubba" she whispers holding onto his limp hand. "I know you can hear me, come back to us Jay" she says placing a kiss on his forehead before running her hand through his hair, "He's strong, I know he'll be okay" Grace voiced.

The faith of each person in the room brought about a sense of serenity over all of them, "We're here for you son, we're all here waiting for you to come back to us" Jack announced wrapping his arm around his wife and Reign held onto Amara's hand.

      📸 SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS📸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 22.9K 58
Amara Milano. The powerful and lethal. Tristan Harper. The heartless and deadly. Together, the two would be a force to reckon with. Unstoppable. Unt...
124 2 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
6K 197 22
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
1M 30.7K 82
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...