Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

42 - Harry | Reckless

215 3 0
By esnymybeloved

What the fuck is that on your neck?

My father was already waiting for me in my office, but he wasn't alone.

Dear Cindy was with him, and I had no fucking idea why she was here. She'd usually be too busy doing nothing at all or simply spending my money to even bother about anything else, I didn't know why today was different.

They'd been together for two years now and I still didn't like her.

Her shrill voice was the last thing I needed to ruin this morning, at least I had the memories of last night to keep me sane while I controlled the urge to shoot literally everyone who annoyed me today.

My mood was shit, I hated myself for letting Zayn slip out of my mind as soon as I woke up, but it felt like I had woken up with the strongest hangover ever, but last night it wasn't alcohol that caused it. I gladly got drunk on Cleo.

I got a bit carried away, she literally couldn't walk this morning and I knew she needed some rest, but I didn't regret it. And she didn't seem mad about it, I was sure she enjoyed it very fucking much because I made sure of it.

She could take me, though... I didn't have to be careful, she always asked me to go harder.

Hearing her raspy voice because of her fucked throat drove me insane, and as much as I hated leaving her alone, I had to clear my head a bit and focus on Zayn. Cleo was a distraction, a very good one, but it was easy to get lost in her.

I knew she could handle herself, I wasn't worried about that. But I'd been the one who helped her with her bandages these past days and I wondered if she could do it today on her own because of how sore she was.

We were so fucking worn out last night that the living room was still a mess and all the lights were still on when I woke up, even though today was a sunny day and a little too hot. I preferred cold weather, so this was contributing to my shitty mood.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I asked my father, taking a seat behind my desk while they decided to remain standing.

I'd asked the receptionist to let my father in my office, but not Cindy. I couldn't blame Tais, everyone was terrified of my dad and he wasn't one to stop by the parlor that much, so they probably assumed this had to be important.

It was a busy day in the studio, almost every tattoo artist was busy with clients when I walked through the front door, but I ignored the loud buzzing sounds of the machines and headed straight to my office on the second floor.

The checkered floor all over the parlor was making me feel a bit dizzy today, and maybe it was because of how slow my brain still was with the overflow of worries I had going on in my head. Thank god this place had a manager or else I'd combust if I had to worry about the transactions made here too, I had so much to think about.

I really hoped Cleo was right about this friend of hers who was dating Zayn, she could be helpful because I knew he was spending a lot of time with this little girlfriend of his. Fuck, I would've never imagined he was actually seeing someone from Eroda.

But he had to really like her in order to do this, my father would freak the fuck out if he knew and the only reason I wasn't freaking out as much anymore was because I was literally fucking the owner's daughter and it would be very much hypocrite of me.

Speaking of which, my father was still staring at my neck.

I knew the letters carved there were very much visible because my hair was up in a bun, I'd done it on purpose, I just felt like I had to show it off. I really liked it... the way Cleo lost control last night showed me that she was just as crazy as me, and I fucking loved that.

But I simply ignored my dad and grabbed a gum from my pocket, trying to avoid Cindy's big green eyes as she eye-fucked me while he was in the room.

He was so fucking oblivious it was funny sometimes, he was literally her sugar daddy and that was all.

"Cindy is with me because we'll travel later." My dad said, tucking his hands into the pockets of his grey suit, his green eyes looking deep into mine as a warning. "Why are those letters on your neck?"

I looked around the room, taking a deep breath before I could lose my temper.

Cleo was right, my dad was still a suspect because I didn't trust him at all, but he was the only one who could help me somehow with this whole Louis and Zayn situation. The Tomlinson's were nobodies and they needed to be put back in their place.

"Got into a... fight." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "We aren't here to talk about this, why the fuck didn't you tell me about Zayn?"

"Does that stand for Cleo Horan? Is she the one you fought?" He raised his voice now and I stood up from my chair abruptly, hearing as it fell on the floor with my sudden movement. "What the fuck is going on?"

"It's none of your fucking business, is it?" I asked him with a small smirk, walking around my desk until I stopped right in front of him.

Cindy was pretending to look at her phone now, clearly uncomfortable with the energy created in my office today.

"Zayn is a big boy, I'm sure he can take care of himself without you having to look after him." He scoffed, looking at me with that same unnerving expression.

"Louis Tomlinson has him, he got pissed I killed his dad. Remember the list? Well, surprise." I made sure he could hear the sarcasm in my voice. "He kidnapped me and asked me a bunch of useless questions and now I get a call from Zayn asking me where I am, right after I escaped. I just know Louis is trying to set me up."

"And?" My dad furrowed his eyebrows. "I really don't understand why I'm here, this doesn't seem like my fucking problem. You have a job to do and a list to follow. Handle the fucking consequences and make sure someone else is doing Zayn's job while he's gone. This is a stupid kid throwing a tantrum. If Zayn dies then-"

Before he could even finish his sentence I fucking snapped, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and slamming his body against the nearest wall, hearing as his head hit the wall with a loud thud.

I couldn't control myself at all, he was literally begging me to beat him up after he implied that Zayn could die. What the fuck was his problem?

Zayn wasn't disposable trash like my father was, this was unacceptable and I'd been too on edge since last night to stop now.

My body felt like it was on fire and the adrenaline rushing through my veins was uncontrolled, Cindy was yelling my name and my father's, annoying the fuck out of me with that voice of hers.

But the moment before I could connect my fist to my father's face, he caught me off guard when he elbowed my ribs.. the broken ones. I grunted and stumbled back, but he grabbed my hair to keep me still when he punched my stomach, knocking the air out of my lungs before I could even prepare myself for it.

He pushed me back and I had to grab the edge of the desk before I could fall on the floor, still having trouble breathing as the pain irradiated through my body.

I was sure he had broken more ribs in the process, I had to take a very deep breath before I could do something as stupid as grabbing my gun and killing him.

"God, you're so fucking ignorant." My dad chuckled, straightening his suit and bringing his hand up to his head, and I knew he was bleeding because he left a stain on my wall.

"Babe, oh my god!" Cindy rushed towards my father, balancing herself on very high heels as she cupped his face.

"You handle the situation on your own." My dad said. "If Louis took Zayn then it's your fault for acting so fucking reckless and being unprofessional. This is your job and your problem, I have more important things to deal with. Things you're too fucking immature to even comprehend. And if you fucking dare to raise your hand at me again, you'll have one less finger to worry about. You seem to forget I'm your fucking father and I taught you how to shoot and fight, I know how predictable you are. It's going to get you killed... or worse, it's gonna kill the people you care about. Good luck finding Zayn and do not fucking call me to clean your fucking messes again!"

Cindy glanced sideways at me before she grabbed my father's hand, pulling him out of my office as I watched them leave without looking back, closing the door on their way out.

"Fuck!" I shouted, grabbing the small lamp from my desk and throwing it against the wall.

My father really only cared about himself, this was fucking priceless. I was so pissed off and upset that I couldn't handle it anymore, I slowly crouched down on the floor and then just sat down with my back against the desk.

I untied my hair and tried to take deep breaths, feeling my lungs burning in the process.

I was so fucking naive to assume he'd help me... and I couldn't tell him about anything at all, this was only proof of it.

He was a worthless piece of shit, I hoped he had a heart attack while dear Cindy sucked off his wrinkled dick.

God, I was so fucking angry and worried about Zayn.

I was going to call this friend of Cleo's and do things on my own, I was going to get him back and kill anyone who got in my fucking way. I didn't need help, he just managed to overpower me because I was injured and not strong enough.

Fuck him.

I wiped away the single tear that was streaming down my face and I stood up again, smoothing my hands over my shirt and ignoring the sharp pain on my stomach and ribs, I had felt much worse before. I untied my hair and ran my fingers through it before I adjusted the gun on my waistline and grabbed my phone to text Cleo.

After letting her know I was going back soon, I was kinda thankful I didn't stay too at the parlor, the less I was seen walking around my father's men the better in this situation.

But I still had to stop by a few stores to buy Cleo some clothes, I'd forgotten she had literally nothing to wear and I had to be quick on that, we still had a lot of work to do.

I still didn't know who to trust, if my father had anything to do with this then he was probably looking for Cleo the most, maybe that's why he got all riled up when he asked if she was the one I fought.

He probably thought he could fool me... fucking piece of shit.

I was so frustrated and angry, I had to take deep breaths before I walked out of my office... only to see Tyler the tattoo artist having a conversation with another two men just down the hall, near the stairs. And one of them was dickless Hugo.

"You should've heard them. I'm sure there was a fight because of that Zayn dude. If I were Desmond I wouldn't care too, one less fag in the world. I'm sure Harry was having that attitude because of it, I'd never let my son-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I grabbed my gun and aimed it right at his head, shooting him in the middle of his big forehead without thinking twice

The gunshot echoed around the hallway and the other men were scared shitless, turning around to see where the bullet had come from only to find me, still holding my gun. I was sure the whole tattoo parlor was very confused about where the sound had come from, but I couldn't care less. This actually improved my mood a tiny bit.

"Anyone have anything else to add?" I asked, raising one eyebrow and tucking my gun back in my jeans as they all shook their heads frantically, gaping at the dead body on the floor. "Good. Have a nice day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 401 30
Caitlyn's life has always been revolved around the Central Intelligence Agency. With her parents being one of the two top agents of the facility, Cai...
12.5K 242 17
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
2.4K 180 89
"A killer who is afraid of guns and another who is afraid of the dark, huh? Quite the team." ~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Cleo knows what she's capable of an...