JeanxLisa headcanons - Genshin

By Oversimple_

just someheadcannons for jeanlisa it will feature some fluffs, smuts and just some wholesome stuff ya know More

introduction
wholesome part!
NSFW WARNING 😩
arguments 👩‍🦲
IDEAS PLEASE!
Date Night
In Public 🎹
Jean gets jealous 😥
A break up? 😨
Sickness? 🤕
Jean lost a book. 😃
Couple Fight. ♠️(Not my story).
Sad comforting. 🍵
Overwork 😴
Couple Fight {2} 🎶
[Story/Prediction]
I did it for a reason.
Camping together [NSFW]
Camping Together [Part 2]
After the Windblume Festival
No Sweat!
No.. Sweat [Part 2]
Jean likes milfs 😨
Apology for last video
AN ACTUAL APOLOGY (no like seriously)
Lisa being a little helper!😤
Truth or Dare.. 🤠
Short little notice!
Manipulate and Betray (Part 1)
Manipulation and Betrayal (2)
Me and my blonde girl 💐
Genshin Halloween Arc (P1) 🎃
A Lil Rambunctious
ask yourself a question
Christmas Eve Preperation
So This Is Christmas? 🎉
okay.. so 2022 times rn fr

After Summer Break ☀️

1.2K 37 24
By Oversimple_

haha I'm back suckasss 😎
———————————————————————————
"Klee we should back our bags and go." Albedo said carrying a suitcase.

"Oh.. alright. Goodbye Dodoco." Klee said she seemed sad but happy at the same time.

"Don't worry Klee, we will have  another summer break for sure. And we will bring Lisa and Amber too." Jean reassured the child.

"Pass. This summer break was too much for me." Diluc moaned.

"Alright grumpy-pants let's get going." Kaeya sighed at the sight of his brother.

"Razor had lots of fun. Very fun. Thank you." Razor smiled at Barbara who was packing her costume.

"Glad you like it! Haha." Barbara smiled back at the wolf boy.
———————————————————————————
The door of the Knights Of Favonius headquarters was bust open by the Acting Grand Master, that one man everyone wants to have sex with and a child arsonist who somehow got into the knights of favonius at 6 years old whilst Noelle is busting her ass off doing everything.

"Oh yo! Master Jean. How was your vacation?" Amber glared at the tired woman.

"Oh it was fun. If you mention the grass I had accidentally spreaded across one of the islands with Klee's bombs. It was alright." Jean chuckled sarcastically.

"Cuties! I missed you." Lisa came rushing out of her office with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Lisa. Hope everything was ok here." Kaeya said.

Lisa death stared at Kaeya's eye with total silence whilst going back to Jean and Klee.

"Miss Lisa! You wouldn't believe what I found!" Klee giggled.

"Hm?" Lisa was puzzled. Was it a souvenir?

"I found an orange circle thing." the child held up a pumpkin. Who the hell gave the child a pumpkin? This-this doesn't make sense.

The librarians eyes flickered with fright. She backed away slowly whilst the child was holding up the object trying to give it to Lisa.

"Uh-huh... K-Klee. That's a pumpkin." Amber whispered.

"Ok." Klee said.

"I missed you guys." Jean chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.7K 22
(Taking requests!) W A R N I N G ! ! ! ❥Cussing, kissing, gay, lesbian, (smut?) angst If you don't like any of these, feel free to leave! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...
379K 3.5K 14
Genshin impact lacks a lot of yuri on wattpad so feel free to request anything! I will update this in my free time cause my Bi ass needs yuri! I'll...
30.8K 235 11
welcome to my oneshot book where i constantly complain how bad i am. i'm not that far in genshin impact so I don't know the personalities much of so...
8K 212 14
(Discontinued) 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙚: Lisa x Jean 💜💙 Kaeya x Albedo...