Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

33 - Harry | Irresistable**

638 7 0
By esnymybeloved

I had no fucking idea where Cleo was and she was pissing me the fuck off without even being around.

This was a very reckless thing to do and I really tried to give her some space, thinking that by 'clearing her head' she meant going for a ten-minute walk, but five fucking hours had passed and it was almost ten pm now and she still hadn't returned.

I could understand her wish to be alone to process things, I was the same. That's why I controlled myself not to follow her.

I was going crazy already, picturing all the worst-case scenarios because our situation wasn't the best, and if she fucking got herself killed or taken her I would find a way to re-kill her myself.

Fuck, telling her the truth about her dad felt like a good idea at the time, especially now that our only clue was his fucking name. I could see how heartbroken and lost Cleo was when I told her, I didn't expect her to cry.

She didn't look sad, she just seemed angry and frustrated, and watching that and not being able to do anything made me feel this weird thing in my stomach. That was why I couldn't stop myself from walking towards her and trying to comfort her somehow, I didn't know how this worked.

I mean, how were you supposed to deal with this fucked up situation? It must suck to have your reality turned upside down, but it was better than being forever stuck in a loop of lies and secrets.

Right?

Why the fuck was I overthinking about this, it wasn't even about me. I just wanted her to come back, she could've at least taken her fucking phone or I should've followed her like my gut was telling me to do in the first place.

I heard a thud coming from outside the room, as if someone had stumbled and placed their hand on the door for some support, and I desperately got up from my bed so I could check what was going on, hoping it was Cleo.

And when I opened the door, she nearly fell inside the room because she was indeed holding the door for support, and I caught her before she could fall face-first on the floor.

"Oopsies." She giggled, grabbing my arms and trying to steady herself.

I could smell the alcohol in her breath from her from a mile away.

Her blue eyes were a bit bloodshot and they looked lighter, her makeup was smudged as if she had cried more, and given the way she was tipsy, she had been drinking quite a lot. Another thing we had in common.

"Where the fuck were you?" I asked her, letting her go so I could lock the door again.

And when I turned around to look at her, she was trying to take her leather pants off, kicking her boots to the side and almost falling again when she couldn't push the tight fabric down.

I walked towards her, grabbing her wrists and catching her attention.

"My ass hurts, I was sitting for quite a while and this is your fault." She booped my nose, pushing me to the side and walking towards her bed, sitting down as she struggled to push her pants down her legs.

I cursed under my breath, simply watching her until she finally tossed the pants to the side of her, giggling to herself when she looked down to see her underwear.

"Cleo, how much did you drink?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and wondering why I wasn't angry anymore.

"I'm not drunk, mister. I can take more than a few vodka shots." She huffed, pointing at the unicorn in the front of her panties. "Here it says 'have a nice day', but I didn't have a nice day."

Shit, she was wasted. And she was very cute.

She actually looked very harmless compared to everyday Cleo, she didn't even seem like the person who slit Gael's throat without thinking twice.

It was hard for me not to laugh, considering I was about to kill someone given how angry I was three minutes ago.

"Do you want to talk about your day?" I asked her, walking closer so I could sit next to her on the bed, and her tattoo caught my attention, but I had to stop myself before I could trace the snake with my fingers.

"It sucked. I wish it was as good as last night, but I'm hurt." Her words caught me off guard and I arched my eyebrows, smiling at her. "Thank you for telling me the truth. That was a friendly thing to do, maybe I don't want to kill you anymore."

Oh, fuck. She was more than drunk, she was insane.

"You were gone for too long." I cleared my throat, twisting my rings out of habit but she grabbed my hand and brought it closer to her face.

"Your hand is big." She said simply, tracing the shape of the H.S. rings on my fingers and making me shift on the bed, just thinking about what we had done last night. "I went to the bar ten minutes from here, walked a bit, and then stayed in the room where we killed Gael because I was sleepy. I woke up and came here. I didn't drink too much, I'm just a bit tipsy. "

She let go of my hand, this time tracing the veins on top of it and keeping her eyes focused on her fingers.

I was very fucking relieved she didn't actually walk around for five hours, I was about to look for her in this whole fucking city if she hadn't shown up. And knowing she had always been two rooms over was quite frustrating.

"Okay, do you want to tell me what you thought about?" I asked, taking a deep breath and just trying to understand how she was feeling.

"My dad taught me how to use guns." She said all of a sudden, looking into my eyes and moving her fingers to trace the inked designs on my arms.

It was very fucking distracting, I forgot how intense she could be.

"I thought you didn't like them," I said, placing my hand on her thigh to give her more room to explore my tattoos with her careful fingertips.

"I'm terrified of them. But I was very good, I'm a quick learner and it was a way to spend time with him, you know? After I watched him die, I just couldn't touch a gun. I have panic attacks and it makes me feel very fucking scared to be near one, but I learned how to control it. "Her voice was low and she sounded as if she was talking to herself. "I used to cherish these little moments with my father, I was very upset when I couldn't use a gun again because I thought I would forget this memory of us somehow."

That made a lot of sense now that I stopped to think about it, the way she froze when I asked her to hold my gun or how she didn't pick it up when we were fighting once, preferred to go for her knife. She was afraid of guns indirectly because of me because of my father.

"A killer who is afraid of guns and another who is afraid of the dark, huh? Quite the team." I nudged her with my elbow and she giggled again.

This sound was so pure and honest, I had never heard her laugh like this before. I decided I liked a little liquid courage on her.

She turned to look at me, tucking my hair behind my ear and making me freeze once again with how openly she was touching me tonight, as if the couple drinks she had were enough to break down how much she had been controlling herself around me.

"Your eyes are pretty." She said.

"So are yours." I smiled. "Are you hungry? You should drink some water."

"I'm fine. Better now." She sighed, standing up from the bed and starting to make her way to the bathroom.

And I couldn't help but look at her ass seeing the deep bruises and the letters imprinted on it was enough to make my skin tingle.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she looked over her shoulder.

"Shower." She said. "Aren't you coming?"

Fuck me.

I wasn't expecting my night to end like this at all, but I was too fucking weak to say no to her, I was already on my feet her and following her into the small bathroom before I even blinked twice.

I needed this.

She was walking normally now, as if our talk had helped her sober up a bit or maybe organize her thoughts, but that sad look behind her eyes was still there.

"You sure?" I asked her, watching as she reached for the hem of her turtleneck, taking it off and then proceeding to remove her bra.

Her body would always have me gawking, it was so fucking beautiful. I watched her full tits jiggling when she pushed her panties down her legs, twirling her hair up in a bun before she looked at me again.

"I need to feel something good." She bit her lower lip, which was already a bit swollen from where she had bitten a little too hard earlier.

"Okay," I said simply and took off my t-shirt, and she stepped into the shower cubicle so she could turn on the hot water, keeping her curious eyes on me as I completely undressed.

Apparently, 'control' wasn't in our vocabulary.

My heart was racing and I had no idea why, her behavior was turning me on and I missed touching her. I didn't think she'd let me do it so soon. But I didn't mind at all that she wanted to use me in order to feel better. I was way too used to that feeling, and it wasn't like we both didn't need it.

I followed her into the cubicle, which was a bit small for the two of us and she had to tilt her head back when I pretty much occupied all the space. Sometimes I forgot how small she was, her attitude made her seem much taller.

"Can I touch you?" She suddenly asked me as the water streamed down our bodies, and her simple request was enough to make me grow harder.

I had been thinking about this for a while now, and the way her gaze lowered down my body was making me take very deep breaths.

"Go ahead," I answered, not recognizing my own voice.

Cleo reached out her hand, placing it on my chest so she could trace the scar she had left on my collar bone two years ago.

Her fingers slid down, tracing the quivering muscles on my abdomen as the hot water was filling the bathroom with steam.

It was getting harder to breathe as she got closer to my crotch, and once she passed the trail of hairs under my navel, I had to close my eyes.

She was going so fucking slow that it was torturous, but when I finally felt her fingers wrapping around my painfully hard cock, I moaned louder than I planned.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back, pushing my wet hair off my face as she started to stroke me, feeling how heavy I was on her hand and exploring me with careful touches, tracing the prominent veins before she wrapped her fingers.

I opened my eyes, looking down at her hand and the sight literally made my cock twitch. She let out a shaky breath when she noticed it, brushing her thumb over my slit when she saw the pre-come leaking.

Her thighs were clenched together as she stroked me, she was captivated by her movements and attentively watching every little reaction she earned from me, a breathless moan or simply whispering her name.

And dear Cleo had decided to be unexpected once again today when she got on her knees in front of me.

Fucking hell.

She grabbed one of my thighs and the way she looked up at me was making it incredibly hard for me to control myself. I was trying to let her take her time and have her fun, but this was too much.

"Cleo" I warned, watching as she brought her face closer to my crotch, opening her mouth to suck just on my tip. "Fuck!"

I grabbed her hair with both hands, threading my fingers and keeping her still as I pushed my hips forward to feel more of her warm mouth.

She pulled away, running her tongue over her bottom lip and holding both of my thighs now.

"Don't hold back." She said. "I want you like last night... show me how good you are."

"Those are very dangerous words, baby." I grabbed my cock, tracing the shape of her lips with my leaking tip and her little moan made me throb even more.

She wanted a distraction... I'd give her one.

I grabbed her hair roughly with my other hand, and as soon as she gasped because of the pain, I pushed my hips forward again so I could watch my length disappearing into her mouth.

Fuck, this was so much better than my dreams. Her plump lips were perfectly wrapped around my cock her sucking me softly as she started to bob her head.

The way she hummed when she took me deeper into her mouth was enough to make me lose it, keeping her head still as I thrust sharply, hitting the back of her throat and earning another deep moan from her, echoing along with mine in the bathroom.

I noticed she was trying to relax her jaw, taking me deeper when I forced my hips even more until I felt my length curving in the back of her warm throat.

"Cleo- fuck!" I moaned, looking down to see her nose pressed against my pelvis when she took me all the way inside.

Fuck, her eyes were watering due to the pressure and she swallowed around me, making me moan again.

"Have you been thinking about sucking my cock, baby?" I asked, pulling her back by her hair until I popped out of her mouth, and I grabbed my cock again so I could tap my swollen head over her lips.
"You took me so well .. choking on me on your first time."

"Please, let me touch you." She whispered, already begging for me.

But she wanted me to show her what I was capable of there was so much more that she hadn't seen last night.

"Hmm, maybe I'll make myself come all over you. Right now." I told her. "And you'll watch, would you want that?"

She nodded frantically, trying to get closer to me but I tightened my grip on her hair, knowing I could make myself come very quickly if I wanted to, especially since she was kneeling like this for me... so desperate.

Tipsy Cleo was bold and horny, I appreciated that very much.

"Such a good girl, aren't you?" I clicked my tongue, starting to stroke myself lazily. "I'm gonna think about you that tight little cunt that is probably way too sore to take me. I fucked you so hard, didn't I?"

She moaned, trying to get closer again but I pulled her back, and she knew better than to try to use her hands, it was my turn.

"You did, I'm still sore." She whispered, her words only spurred me on and I touched myself with more determination, feeling that deep pressure building at the bottom of my spine.

"Yeah? Poor thing." I smiled, groaning louder when I tightened my grip on my cock. "Can't wait to see you all dirty for me .. covered in my cum."

"Please." She moaned, digging her nails into my thighs until the pain was enough to trigger my orgasm.

"Fuck!" I grunted, clutching my jaw as I moved my hand faster and felt the pleasure rippling through my body, making my mind go blank as the short spurts of my release hit her face and chest.

My cum was quick to stream down her body because of the water, but watching it was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I pulled her up on her feet, smiling at her before I turned over those two specific rings on my fingers again, reaching out my hand to wrap my fingers around her throat.

"Fuck! Oh, god." She breathed, being caught off guard when I pushed her against the tile wall.

I kept my grip on her neck as I used my other hand to wash her clean her, fondling her full tits, and pinching her nipples in the process only to make her squirm for me.

I pressed my lips against hers, just having to feel them again and tangle our tongues together as I still enjoyed the aftershocks of my orgasm.

But I surprised her when I suddenly turned her around, keeping my hand around her throat as I pressed her chest against the wall.

She winced when the cold wall came in touch with her sensitive skin, but I was sure she was going to enjoy it. I brushed my nose against her jawline before I licked off a drop of water from her lower lip, smoothing my free hand down her back.

"Your ass looks so pretty with my initials like this tell me the truth, baby. Do you like it?" I lowered my hand to her ass, groping her softly over the bruises until she arched her lower back for me, whimpering my name.

"Yes." She admitted, looking into my eyes.

I fucking knew it.

I flexed my fingers on her neck knowing she'd probably have more marks because of my rings, but she didn't push me away or ask me to stop. She loved this as much as I did.

"Are you all mine? Can I do what I want then?" I teased her, slipping my fingers in between her cheeks and she moaned when I quickly brushed my finger over her tightest hole.

I knew her cunt was too sore and she needed some time, and if I wanted to fuck her just as hard and soon, it wasn't a good idea. Plus, we'd travel in the morning and she needed to be somewhat prepared.

"Fuck. Yes, please." She begged me, and this time I circled my wet fingers on her ass.

"Try again," I whispered, choking her harder until she gasped my name.

She knew what she had to say.

"Yes, daddy." She didn't hesitate once again, and this still surprised the shit out of me because I never expected her to say it.

It made it even better, honestly, that same chill went down my spine and I was already starting to grow hard again.

I smiled at her, daring to push just the tip of my index finger inside her ass and her whole body tensed.

"I'll make you come like this, has anyone done that to you before?" I realized I was out of breath, and she arched her ass even more for me, as if her body was desperate to feel more.

"No. Just you." She breathed, and I kissed her once again while I kept her in place.

Fuck me, this was so fucking hot. I knew I was right about her not doing anal, she was very lucky I was quite experienced with it. And she had no idea how hard she was going to come.

I pushed more of my finger inside her, feeling as she relaxed much more and the resistance wasn't as much, she was allowing herself to enjoy it.

And she finally moaned when I started thrusting slowly.

"You like this, don't you? My filthy little girl, can't wait to fuck your ass until you can't sit." I drawled in her ear, choking her harder and continuing to finger her, picking up my pace when I started to learn what got the most reaction.

"It feels so good, fuck." She moaned, her heavy breaths sounded louder because of the small space in the bathroom and her thighs were already trembling.

Turns out Cleo was easily stimulated through anal, lucky her to have me around. Tonight was just a taste, something to make her feel good, even if temporarily.

"Are you coming, baby?" I asked, letting go of her neck so I could pull her cheeks apart, watching my finger fucking her.

"Fuck, yes-" She was interrupted by her moan and her eyes screwed shut.

Her entire body trembled and her orgasm finally hit her, the obscene sound that escaped from her mouth was proof enough that she came way fucking hard, I had to hold her in my arms before she slipped and fell on the floor, and she was quick to wrap her arms around my middle while we both stood under the water.

She rested her forehead against my chest and I realized she was actually hugging me.

Fuck, I really hoped she wouldn't regret this in the morning.

"Are you okay?" I dared to ask, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No." She whispered, still refusing to look up into my eyes. "Just hold me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 112 32
Clea Mccoy never wanted to fall into the world of dragons, she didn't even know they existed until today. All thanks to a witch she never even met, s...
1M 31.9K 30
What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think again. A vampire? Worst. Michael Myers...
175K 9K 53
Constance thought she could finally stop looking over her shoulder. She has a steady job as a hairstylist, rents a small apartment next door to her b...