Game Kirby and Anime Kirby re...

By hackerboiii

(Long Title I Know) My brain wouldn't let concentrate in school until I made this so here it is! I'll try my... More

The Portal Gun [Prolonge]
I Captured Them!
Introductions
Questions pt.1
New People
Memes & Videos
Videos
The Meta Bros
Dedede Vs Meta Knight
The Hole
Kirby Explained Pt.1
Kirby Explained Pt.2

Question part 2

632 8 11
By hackerboiii

Mutli: O.K guys I brought you back in and it's time for you guys to ask questions. *Points at the Kirby Game characters*

Kirby: This is a question to Sir.M, do you have a clock?

Sir.M No?

Kirby: You are now my favorite.

Meta Knight: Wow...

[I read this headcanon where MK carries a clock with him all the time either to spite some one or annoy the crew if they annoying to him.]

Tripple D: This is a question to other me why do you still hate Kirby.

King Dedede: You're telling me you like there Kirby!!!

Bandana Dee: Um- I'm just going to ask Tiff since she seems the most calm, what troubles do you have to face in your world.

Tiff: In our world King Dedede is ordering monster from Nightmare.

Dark Meta Knight: Wow... I don't care.

Tiff: That's rude he's a potential threat.

Dark Meta Knight: Then how come our Kirby already defeated Nightmare years ago.

Everyone from the Kirby Anime: What!?

Sir M: Did you finish building the Halberd to do that?

Meta Knight: Finished? I had to build it again and again for at least 50 times! Thanks to a certain someone....

Multi: Dark When did you get here?

Dark : I just walked in here it's really that simple.

Tuff: Who is that? 

Bandana Dee: This Dark Meta Knight Dark of Dark Knight for short. He's Meta Knight Copy!

Dark: I'm not his copy you could easily say he's a copy of me!

Multi: Settle down! Dark don't make more trouble for me.

Susie: O.K. I have a question what did Nightmare sell to you guys?

Tuff: We already said monsters.

Tiff: And why would you need to know that?

Susie: Personal info. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself I'm Susie the company owner of Haltman Works Company! 

Galacta Knight: Hey, Dark! Don't you introduce yourself too?

Dark: *He simply looked at Galacta Knight then left the room.*

Galacta Knight: Wow...

Morpho: I have a question for Escargoon, how come you don't have any scars after getting hit a lot.

Escargoon: I don't know, I'm just glad I'm not dead yet.

Multi: O.K I'm back and that's all for today you guys can go back to bed and I'll have you guys react do something special tomorrow*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 220 45
You have been abrublty woken up by to knights with them is Meta knight Also More characters will be added from the games so it will be a mix of game...
16.9K 358 14
After 4 Years of Escargoon leaving Dreamland many things have changed. The people who live in town. Or some people's attitudes in general. But when t...
12.5K 364 33
Just when the heroes start to think that maybe the trouble's all over for now, they're reminded that not all is right in Dreamland or the Mirror Worl...
18.6K 577 24
A tale about an extraordinary Waddle Dee, a couple of Star Warriors, a penguin king and his adorable minions, the king's annoying right-hand snail, a...