Kai Lily Potter and the Chamb...

By Prince_Kai_7

****BOOK 1 OF 7**** What if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy each had a little sibling? A little sister to be pr... More

Meet the Characters
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: Hogwarts
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Neville's accomplishment
Chapter 4: Quidditch Try-outs
Chapter 5: The Message in blood
A/N
Chapter 6: The Malfoys
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Colin
Chapter 10: A Talk with Draco
Chapter 11: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Diary
Chapter 13: Bad News
Chapter 14: Fudge and Mr. Malfoy
Chapter 15: Aragog
Chapter 16: Jupiter
Chapter 17: It's a Basilisk
Chapter 18: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: The Heir of Slytherin
Chapter 20: Dobby
A/N+The End

Chapter 9: Moste Potente Potions

481 13 19
By Prince_Kai_7

Lockart P.O.V.

I was with my 2nd year class, up at the front with Harry Potter. Together we were demonstrating a scene from my book Walk with a Werewolf. Horrible creatures they are. Harry was pretending to be the werewolf, where as I, of course, was myself. Well technicality not myself but the person who I obliviated, but no one needs to know about that...

"Nice loud howl now, Harry-that's it-and then, if you'll believe it, I pounced - like this - slammed him to the floor - thus with one hand, I managed to hold him down - with my other, I put my wand to his throat - I then screwed up my remaining strength and performed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm- he let out a piteous moan - go on, Harry - higher than that - good - the fur vanished - the fangs shrank -and he turned back into a man. Simple, yet effective - and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks."  I demonstrated to the class. 

The bell rang and so I stood up, gesturing Harry back to his seat. 

"Homework," I called, "compose a poem about my defeat of the Waggi Wagga Werewolf! Signed copies of Magical Me to the author of the best one!" 

My students began to leave, they seemed to have enjoyed that class. That is until three of my students walked towards my desk, carrying a small piece of parchment. 

"Er - Professor Lockhart?" Miss Granger stammered. "I want - we wanted to - to get this book out of the library. Just for background reading." She held out the piece of paper, her hand shaking slightly. "But the problem is it's in the Restricted Section of the library, so we need a teacher to sign for it -" Harry added. "I'm sure it would help us further understand what you said in Gadding with Ghouls about slow-acting venoms." Miss Granger finished. 

"Ah, Gadding with Ghouls!" I said, taking the note from Hermione and smiling widely at the girls. "Possibly my very favorite book. Did you two enjoy it?"

"Oh yes! It was very clever of you to-" Miss Granger started.

"Well, I'm sure no one will mind me giving the best student a bit of help." I pulled out my enormous beautiful peacock quill, "Nice isn't it? I usually keep it for book signings and autographs." 

I signed a big beautiful signature, before handing it back to Miss. Granger. 

"So, Harry...it was horrible what happened on the Quidditch field last week. I used to play seeker myself when I was young. If you wanted, and your sister of course, I could give you some extra training. Then you might be able to do that whole signed photos idea, after all. Always happy to pass on my experience to less-able players." I suggested. 

"Umm, no thanks, Professor. I'm afraid we have to go, or we'll be late for lunch." Harry said, but I knew he was pondering the brilliant idea in his head. 

Third Person P.O.V.

 They quickly hurried out of the classroom to find Kai, already waiting for them. 

"I don't believe it." Kai stated, examining the note, "He didn't even look at what you wanted. This simply proves how much of a brainless git he is." Ron nodded in agreement, before the four hurried off to the library.  

"Madam Prince?" Hermione called. 

"What can I do for you?" the librarian asked, coming into sight. 

"We would like to take out Moste Potente Potions by Phineas Borne out of the Restricted Section, please." Kai said, handing her the signed note. 

She looked over the note, making sure it was not forged before entering the Restricted Section, and coming back 20 seconds later with an old shabby book. 

"Here you are." She said, dumping the heavy book into Kai's arms. From there, the quartet returned to the second floor girls bathroom. Hermione took out a cauldron and set it inside the one of the toilet compartments. 

Meanwhile, Kai sat herself on the floor and began going through the contents to find the page with their recipe. 

"Page 394." she stated, and began flipping through the book to page 394. 

"Here it is." she said pointing to the page. There was an illustration of a person halfway through transformation. 

"12 Lacewing flies, 1 oz. of crude Antimony, 4 Leeches, 16 scruples of Fluyweed, 3 drachms of pulverized Sal Ammoniac Knotgrass blades, 1 pinch of powdered horn of Bicorn, filings and rasplings of  Salpeter, Mercury and Mars, Shredded skin of Boomslang and exract of Transfigured Being-to-be." Kai read the list of ingredients. 

"Bloody hell, those ingredients are really rare!" Ron exclaimed.

"We're getting them from Snape remember?" Harry reminded. Ron nodded, "right, forgot about that." 

Hermione was sitting next to Kai, sharing the weight of the big book across both their legs. Meanwhile, Harry and Ron were standing against the toilet cabinets. 

"How long will brewing take?" Harry asked curiously. 

"A month." Kai stated.

"A months?!?!" Ron exclaimed, "Malfoy could kill half the Muggle-borns in the school by then!"

"It's the only plan we've got, Ronald." Hermione reminded him.

"I still doubt it's Malfoy, but he might give us a clue." Kai pipped up. 

"Well who else do you think would want to rid Hogwarts of Muggle-borns?" Ron asked. 

"Well, I have my theories." Kai informed. 

"Well go on." Ron encouraged. 

"Ginny-" Kai started.

"Ginny?!?! Ginny would never! Plus, she's too chicken to do something like that! You've seen her, she's terrified-"

"Ginny has been on with this diary lately. Apparently it belonged to Tom Marvolo Riddle, and he was around the last time the chamber was opened-" but Kai was cut off by Hermione. 

"Kai has a point, Ronald. I read about him in Hogwarts: A History." Hermione added. 

"WILL YOU LET HER FINISH!" Harry yelled. Ron and Hermione fell silent. 

"Yes, Ronald, she has been terrified.  However, she never remembers where she was when the attacks have happened. That was the case on Mrs. Norris, Colin aaand Justin." Kai explained. 

After a long argument, the quartet dropped the topic and focused on getting their first ingredients. 

"Ok, so tonight Kai and I use the cloak to get the Fluxweed. Hermione and Ron will go tommorow evening to get Lacewing flies, and Kai will go ask Snape for some Knotgrass when she next had potions." Harry concluded. Everyone agreed and so they headed back to the common room. 

>~<

It was midnight, and Harry and Kai were under the invisibility cloak walking down to the dungeons. 

"Ouch," Harry whispered, "you stepped on my foot!" 

"Sorry." Kai whispered back. Walking into Snape's office, the headed for his private stores. 

Kai scanned the shelves for the Fluxweed until she finaly found it. Quietly taking it out of the jar, she got back under the cloak. They were about to exit the room, when they heared the voice that neither wanted to hear now. 

"Who's there?" Snape sneered. He was wearing an all black nightgown, and Kai and Harry had to fight from laughing.

Neither of the Potters dared breath, let alone move. He took out his wand, "Homenum Revelio" he said. 

From under the cloak Harry and Kai grinned, they had tested this a million times at home when they were younger. The charm didn't work on the cloak, and nor did any other. 

Snape shook his head muttering something about being paranoid and returned to his quarters. Harry and Kai exited the room and headed to the second floor, where they headed to their 'Ingredients Store-House'. The Ingredients Store-House was in one of the toilets, which Hermione had charmed to have no water, and reveal a shelf full of jars when a password was given. 

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." (A/N: little do they know that this is the password for something that they will be handed down to from 3 of their relatives (James, Remmy and Siri)) Harry said the password and the store revealed itself. Dropping the Fluxweed into a jar, they returned under the cloak and up to Gryffindor Tower. Getting into the common room, the two split ways and returned to their dorms. Inside the 2nd year boys dorms, Ron was wide awake, waiting for Harry's return.

"And?" he asked.

"Mischief managed." Harry informed. Ron high-five-ed Harry, before both retired to bed. 

Snape P.O.V.

It was Tuesday morning, meaning I would have the 1st year Gryffindors (Merlin save me) and Slytherins. Today, we were brewing the Wiggenweld Potion, after almost  everyone brought their homework assignment, which was to collect Asphoden root, Dittany and Wiggentree bark. Everyone except for 2 Gryffindors and one of my own house, which discusted me. 

The class went by pretty good, Gryffindor having lost, and gained, some points, along with me needing to take 20 points from Slytherin. 

"Class dismissed." I informed after the double lesson, "Go off to lunch, all of you. NOW!" 

Everyone quickly began filling out of the class, except for one particular Gryffindor girl. 

A read head girl. Lily's girl. 

She looked like a mini Lily; fire-red hair, blue-green eyes... Everything was just like Lily. Everything except the second half of her personality and her forehead. That scar...it reminded me of Potter Jr., who reminds me of PoTtEr Sr. who was-

"Um, Professor Snape?" Potter-or Evans as I call her-asked. 

"Yes, Potter?" I asked.

"Since, as you know, I love potions, I've been brewing some potions in my spare time. A-and I was wondering if, well, I could borrow some Knotgrass, sir." Potter explained. 

"I've already told you Evans- I mean Potter-you're free to use my personal stores." I told her for the millionth time. 

"Could I ask you one more thing?" she asked. Although I got irritated at all her questions, one look at her took it away. 

"You just have, but you may ask one more thing." I stated.  

"Why do you treat me so kindly?" she asked. 

Well...I loved-and of course still do-your mother and you look exactly like her and you remind me of her and-

"You remind me of an old...friend." I explained in the end, but of course the child had to go on and ask more questions. Children these days. I shook my head, and she looked at me sadly. 

"My mother?" she asked. I flinched at the mention of Lily. I opened my mouth to speak, but the other Potter came barging into the room, "Kai! Kai!" 

Never ever in my life have I been happier that Potter showed up. Merlin, what has happened to me?

"Harry, I'm getting my Knotgrass for my potion, leave me alone." Potter stated. She walked into my personal store-room and came out a minute later, holding 3 blades. She exited the room, thanking me once more, before they were out of sight. 

Arg! Why did they have to both look like a young Potter and Lily?! 

A/N: Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the comments, it makes my day to read them! My next couple days are quite busy as me and my family are packing and Covid-testing and... I promise to update a lot during the 17 days after next Wednsday, as I'll be in quarantine. Thank you so much for 350 views!!

See ya next time,

Kai 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 30
11 years ago Lily and James Potter were murdered leaving two children in the world. Both children had greatness forced upon them. One was well known...
146K 2.8K 74
Brooklyn Malfoy. The daughter that wasn't supposed to be born. It's Draco's responsibility to keep her safe. The next 7 years are going to be a wild...
4.1K 241 10
Y/n Malfoy is Draco's little sister. She's pretty nice to all, which surprises everyone because she's well, a Malfoy. She has a best friend Gabby, wh...
9K 415 59
~A Draco Malfoy Love Story~ You may be familiar with the story of Harry Potter, and how he survived the Dursley's, Voldemort, and being a third wheel...